Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yeah I hear you liberty, he said fuck lockdown on twitter, back in autumn didn't he?  That's a fart in the wind as far as I'm concerned, he could hit so much harder, doing it on a live tv show or something, I think I had a little bitch about Liam earlier after seeing a story in the dailyfail which makes me think he's selling out even more - he's doing a free concert for NHS staff 'working' on the 'front line' in April this year  ......really?   How awake to the lies is Liam, maybe Noel knows better?
What gets my goat is they're all in a prime position to say something big - not specifically Liam -  I mean all the tossers, They only have to 'play the game' to their bosses - managers and people who can influence them to get on the tv,  play along with the covid lullaby, and then BANG! - one day on live tv (if there really is such a thing?)  ...BANG!!!  come out with it - speak their truths, the real truths, fuck their career, most of them have stacks of cash in the bank already.

I think he said something on his concert as well. Noel has used humour about it.  People will do what they are comfortable with and that enough as far as I’m concerned.  He should cancel the NHS concert but that’s up to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yeah I hear you liberty, he said fuck lockdown on twitter, back in autumn didn't he?  That's a fart in the wind as far as I'm concerned, he could hit so much harder, doing it on a live tv show or something, I think I had a little bitch about Liam earlier after seeing a story in the dailyfail which makes me think he's selling out even more - he's doing a free concert for NHS staff 'working' on the 'front line' in April this year  ......really?   How awake to the lies is Liam, maybe Noel knows better?
What gets my goat is they're all in a prime position to say something big - not specifically Liam -  I mean all the tossers, They only have to 'play the game' to their bosses - managers and people who can influence them to get on the tv,  play along with the covid lullaby, and then BANG! - one day on live tv (if there really is such a thing?)  ...BANG!!!  come out with it - speak their truths, the real truths, fuck their career, most of them have stacks of cash in the bank already.

 

Liam told Ian Brown to shut up about it as well. It's been very revealing to see musicians who made their bucks being rebels and anti-government now effectively being the establishment. The irony is none of them will have a career, in terms of concerts, if this carries on. Or if they do, and concerts resume, they will have lost all credibility amongst the true believers, of what they were supposed to stand for - opposing tyranny.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, northern star said:

 

Liam told Ian Brown to shut up about it as well. It's been very revealing to see musicians who made their bucks being rebels and anti-government now effectively being the establishment. The irony is none of them will have a career, in terms of concerts, if this carries on. Or if they do, and concerts resume, they will have lost all credibility amongst the true believers, of what they were supposed to stand for - opposing tyranny.

Yep, nice one Northernstar, Liam was preaching to his 'fans' on twitter, who metaphorically throw roses at his feet anyway, it's all very brave saying 'fuck lockdown' to his followers on twatta but saying it to the masses when he's on telly - proper strong' is a different matter, we all know Ian Brown wouldn't fuck about.
Also, the covid song by Iggy Pop - what the fuck?  That song may be in jest, but why? It's like promoting it's existence, maybe some freemason 'punk-wannabee' music bod whispered in his ear to do a song about a virus to prepetuate some more fake fear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

outtalikes 👍

 

who knows how many of them are tied up in the freemasonic or satanic faustian pact, and cant speak out, even if they wanted to. Music biz is very caught up in all of that, its amazing anyone has spoken out really.

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ians old skool Madchester, Oasis were manufactured afterbirth by the media.

Sorry but Oasis I never had no time for, after my time I guess.

 

Ian Brown is a truther, hes not just running his mouth like Gallagher does.

Trying to sound edgy. But sounds a prick & a boy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

Liam told Ian Brown to shut up about it as well. It's been very revealing to see musicians who made their bucks being rebels and anti-government now effectively being the establishment. The irony is none of them will have a career, in terms of concerts, if this carries on. Or if they do, and concerts resume, they will have lost all credibility amongst the true believers, of what they were supposed to stand for - opposing tyranny.

 

Those delusional musicians make me laugh, the ones  that think they will be touring this year. Touring  is where they make the most money, not from album sales. So they are going to be the losers in the long term. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

That song may be in jest, but why? It's like promoting it's existence, maybe some freemason 'punk-wannabee' music bod whispered in his ear to do a song about a virus to prepetuate some more fake fear. 

Yes. It’s got a good sound. He should not have wasted it on those lyrics! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, pete675 said:

You can read in Attenborough's own book how he wasn't bothered when the BBC 'producer' with him in Indonesia for an early TV programme was in fact a spy taking a look at Indonesian military installations.

 

funny handshakes all round...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, epsom said:

Let him fucking take it then!

 

If Attenborough is so concerned about CO2 and population size then why doesn't he start with himself?

 

He could feed himself to the lions of the serengeti and become part of the circle of life. I think that would make quite a powerful statement. Not to mention the viewer figures would go through the roof...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guy I follow DR Shiva. Regardless of what you may think of him, he provides probably the best rallying speech i've heard. It's right at the end of this clip and will only take up 1 minute of your time. I urge you to listen especially if you are feeling a bit down and if you believe in god.

 

Starts from -3.16 lasts 1 minute......

 

Dr.SHIVA LIVE: Who Threw Me Off Twitter? And, Why. Cat's Paw Liability in the 21st Century. - YouTube

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doctorkmt said:

It's funny how the same people who abused trump for saying china virus are wabking themselves off about the South African variant and the UK strain. Fuck off

 

ah but south africa isn't their communist utopian dream whilst china is

 

commies will never hear a bad word said about china (the government i mean not the people of course....i've got nothing against the people)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

If Attenborough is so concerned about CO2 and population size then why doesn't he start with himself?

 

He could feed himself to the lions of the serengeti and become part of the circle of life. I think that would make quite a powerful statement. Not to mention the viewer figures would go through the roof...

 

John Kerry has spent something like 20 hours in the air in a private jet this year, lecturing people about carbon footprints. Why dont they start at the top, the ones with the largest carbon footprints, like him? It would make a huge difference and send a message too, to lead by example. The likes of him (and Al Gore) were also saying in the 90s that the earth only had 8 years left, much as he is saying now. Attenborough himself refused to co-operate with the environmental movement in past decades, when it wasnt quite as fashionable as it is now, and he had a career to protect, and when he could have made a huge difference. If these people are so clever and revered, why are there so many environmental problems, still today?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2021 at 6:01 AM, pete675 said:

with the coming of war, health services would be overwhelmed by injured soldiers, so the mentally ill and disabled had to be permanently removed, so freeing up doctors and nurses for the injured military.

Not only have I had access to nhs databases used for profiling but I also had access to the profiling databases of the un/Emp. So add the U/emp to that list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, northern star said:

John Kerry..... Attenborough

 

how much of their ample private wealth have they put into local self-sufficient living projects?

 

probably none i'd imagine. They prefer moralising around the world instead whilst enjoying all the perks of their station in life

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

how much of their ample private wealth have they put into local self-sufficient living projects?

 

Exactly. And, contrary to the Great Reset and Globalist plans, I believe the answer lies in de-centralised local self-sufficient living projects. Not something any celebrity or government is promoting.

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

If Attenborough is so concerned about CO2 and population size then why doesn't he start with himself?

 

He could feed himself to the lions of the serengeti and become part of the circle of life. I think that would make quite a powerful statement. Not to mention the viewer figures would go through the roof...

Not a bad idea! Those on his side can follow suit and the world will be a better place for all :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good article in the DM. More of this please. It’ll be shoved to the bottom of the page and probably never make the paper version 

 

BEVERLEY TURNER: Why I refused to clap for Captain Tom. I applaud Britain's hero - but I refuse to bow to the clapping brigade who wag their fingers at empty doorsteps and fail to see the damage caused by endless lockdowns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9225003/BEVERLEY-TURNER-refused-clap-Captain-Tom.html#article-9225003

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

John Kerry has spent something like 20 hours in the air in a private jet this year, lecturing people about carbon footprints. Why dont they start at the top, the ones with the largest carbon footprints, like him? It would make a huge difference and send a message too, to lead by example. The likes of him (and Al Gore) were also saying in the 90s that the earth only had 8 years left, much as he is saying now. Attenborough himself refused to co-operate with the environmental movement in past decades, when it wasnt quite as fashionable as it is now, and he had a career to protect, and when he could have made a huge difference. If these people are so clever and revered, why are there so many environmental problems, still today?


I know your comment was tongue in cheek but you’ve hit the nail on the head. There aren’t any. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...