Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

im glad youv brought this up, this is the sole reason why iv logged on tonight.....just got side tracked.......... what is this russia china thing that i keep hearing....................have they fucked it all off or are they in it, obvs it started in china.....have the elite sold it to china to say wel take out the united states....whats the angle here

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Well as the USSR/China have shown us they can last a while unfortunately. But I don't think there's much evidence that it's sustainable and certainly getting the entire word under that kind of regime has never been done before, not even close.

No Internet back then. Plus, not all Chinese are happy either.

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

No Internet back then. Plus, not all Chinese are happy either.

morph...is the rumour true that the russians are not part of this covid take over, and are just saying they are as a public relations thing...this keeps coming up.............evidence......or are people just talking shit son

39 minutes ago, Velma said:

Cheers Piers! They have been looking for an angle to make Covid deniers and opposition to vaccines synonymous with antisemitism and holocaust denial, so your "shocking" Auschwitz leaflet has provided the pro-vaxx Jewish media with all the ammunition it needed.

I have yet to see any street movement (or similar) that hasn't been led, controlled or steered by the supposed opposition or the people playing both sides. That's not to say that Piers is an agent but at best, that leaflet was a foolish idea. 

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

we proles are all as thick as pig-shit. Right?

Fvck Dave, but have you seen the average person today? Totally braindead.

The elites think we're stupid useless eaters, we're not supposed to prove them right.

Sorry for doomposting, but this is all I have been thinking about recently.

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Couldn't agree more.

Very disappointing.

Dare I suggest Piers is 'in on the swindle' as it were?

Aren't they all?

I would suggest that there are certain 'litmus tests' - 9/11 was one, and covid is another.

If they accept the official story like eg George Galloway, then - for all their radical posturing and rhetoric - they are really on the other side.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Saved said:

I have yet to see any street movement (or similar) that hasn't been led, controlled or steered by the supposed opposition or the people playing both sides. That's not to say that Piers is an agent but at best, that leaflet was a foolish idea. 

Yep, totally agree.  The leaflet was a stupid idea. Of course it was going to get coverage, but he knew that it would get the wrong kind of coverage.  Should have played the game better.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

David attenborough leaves his climate change lane to have a pop at 'anti-vaxxers'...

Q-Could it be that 'manmade climate change' and vaccinations are just two different aspects of the same plot.

A-YES and they both involve population reduction

Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’

• The broadcaster, 94, said he thought anti-vax sentiment was from ignorance
  • Natural history legend Sir David admitted he understood fear of the unknown
  • But he insisted people should trust medics and their 'great triumph of medicine’

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 09:20, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 09:44, 4 February 2021

Sir David Attenborough has hit out at coronavirus anti-vaxxers, branding their views ‘an ignorance of medical fact’. The natural history broadcaster, 94, said he thought it could be borne from people mistrusting what they did not understand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222865/Sir-David-Attenborough-blasts-ignorant-anti-vaxxers.html

Sir davids dying wish would be...........half the human population of earth dies.....🤞

• Like 1

Why arnt J£w$ coming out about freedom passes & quarantine camps being set up with armed guards??

Youde think with all this draconian totalitarian shit we are up against, a few would be be making comparisons with Nazi Germany.

The silence from the usual violinists is deafening.

Chompsky & the rest of the Jewy left are nowhere to be seen lol.

Naomi Wolf is the only one I know calling out the PCR fraud.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Thats already occurred, its been happening since I was growing up, I turned 17 in 2000, and even by then me and my sister being super tight with our gran/family unit wasn't very common... people would be taking to the streets about this even a decade ago. 

I'm not religious at all, but the timing is ripe for the demons to walk freely among us on the Earth plane.

And we've collectively welcomed it but allowing all the rituals and sick shit to go on and on and on and on - and continued to buy the movie tickets and concert tickets and buy their CDs and allow our children to mimic the artists and not watch what they're doing, not look after our children and keep them safe from all the rapists and watch all their rituals on television/super bowls and cheer and vote for the demons in office etc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Does anyone think Bill Gates wants to live in the world he is greasing into existance? Not a chance. These people are disturbers. Transgenerational tribe of sinners to encapsulate the vast scope of their evil. They are evil for evil's sake.

It's hard to fathom out what goes on in the mind of these psycho's, they are just pure evil.

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Piers corybn arrested fro drawing comparisons between the roll out of an experimental mRNA gene therapy injection which is using the british public as guinea pigs to aushwitz

But going by that criteria shouldn't the police also apprehend bill gates who called the injection roll out the 'final solution'?

Covid conspiracy theorist Piers Corbyn is arrested over leaflets he made comparing vaccination programme to Auschwitz that were delivered to homes across London

• Brother of former Labour leader Jeremy came up with the 'concept' for pamphlet
  • Above gates leading to Auschwitz, sign reads 'vaccines are safe path to freedom'
  • Below the shocking cartoon is Evening Standard article with the same headline
  • Police confirmed today that they had made two arrests in relation to documents

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 11:10, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 12:10, 4 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9223311/Covid-conspiracy-theorist-Piers-Corbyn-arrested-Auschwitz-leaflets.html

DAMMIT another bedroom poster to remove

when Dessie Swayne came down i was heartbroken

now i am in tears

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

PIERS AND KIER STARMER ARE IN FUCKING BED MATE...YOU DONT GET ON MORNING TV UNLESS YOUR A PUPPET OR A PARROTT

Funny how they allow Piers on TV, but not David Icke. Nigel Farage becoming mates with Bliar, now this.  You can't trust anyone in the political realm. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Fvck Dave, but have you seen the average person today? Totally braindead.

The elites think we're stupid useless eaters, we're not supposed to prove them right.

Sorry for doomposting, but this is all I have been thinking about recently.

Enigmatic World's Temple of Doom! 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Funny how they allow Piers on TV, but not David Icke. Nigel Farage becoming mates with Bliar, now this.  You can't trust anyone in the political realm. 

Probably because piers struggles to articulate himself in a congruent way when he's on TV and is easily dominated (possibly on purpose). Icke would wipe the floor with them, they're afraid he'd wake more up with a bigger platform. Piers is probably a stooge. 

• Like 2

Just now, greatdayforfreedom said:

Funny how they allow Piers on TV, but not David Icke. Nigel Forage becoming mates with Bliar, now this.  You can't trust anyone in the political realm. 

I just honestly think we all need to wake up..........even US..........the media only allows there own people on news........no fucker in ther right mind would let david icke on tv with them (if you part of the agenda) piers as been groomed from the beginning.......put him in the gang...then have do something outrageous and stupid and further hinder the truthers or conspiracy nuts...............id like to give him the benefit of the doubt...i just cant because i feel it has been manipulated or atleast he has. was this how his brother bought his way back in.......or am i just that deep in the waterhole now im drounding......fuck me 6 years ago my only worry was a bottle of gin n a fuckin gram.....now im a sober vegan with flouride free toothpaste...u set of cunts 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

They lock us down to save NHS...then open up Nightingales that they dont use.

Then they shut them down & lock us down again to save the NHS.

They spend billions on useless test from a fraudulent PCR test.

They spend billions on a useless track & trace.

Then they spend billions on their vaccines that dont actually immunise anybody & ever since they've been dishing them out old people have started dropping like flies. But they always leave a disclaimer "it had nothing to do with the vaccine.."

They claim one mask is not enough..& we must mask up when exercising. Totally against previous advice of course.

Nobody can be this stupid.

Can they?

EtW-Fv9XIAAo6rf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

morph...is the rumour true that the russians are not part of this covid take over, and are just saying they are as a public relations thing...this keeps coming up.............evidence......or are people just talking shit son

🤷‍♂️, fucked if I know lad. I'm just a guy with a gut feel. That's it. I have no insights other than my intuition. 

THIS RACIST BOLLOCKS ON THE BOX AT THE MO.........DO WE REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS DAY N AGE SOME MAD RACIST HAS ANONYMOUSLY RACIALLY ABUSED A FUCKIN PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALLER ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

THEN ON NATIONAL TV, BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE FROM ALL OVER CALLING FOR HARSHER PUNISHMENTS AND MORE CENSORSHIP, CONTROL OF SOCIAL MEDIA ETC ETC.

DO WE REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE DRACONIAN MEASURES THEY PUT IN PLACE WILL BE TO STOP PEOPLE BEING RACIST TO SHIT FOOTBALLERS.......................................

BUT NOT 1 FUCKIN SINGLE CELEBRITY PERSON HAS SAID, IM NOT WEARING A MASK N FUCK THAT VACCINE RIGHT OFF.

THE TV NEEDS THROWING OUT OF THE FUCKING WINDOW

• Haha 1