Forum Attacked

ink

Guest A-chan

When the forum is restored (I believe this is possible?) would someone please send me a private message?

I am making my way through a huge book that is very informative and I think it is very relevant to this current plandemic. I will write about it when I finish it and I have had time to process this life changing information.

I have been having a problem with uploading images from my Android devices and I would like to ask the administrator if this is a problem that they could fix. It began recently and regardless of what I use (either my phone or tablet), images will start to upload before a message appears on screen informing me there was an error... The images are not too big (2 or 3 mb at most), so I fail to see what the problem is... Perhaps someone could explain what the problem might be?

I think the hack was obviously intentional; they are "watching" us... We too are watching them

25 minutes ago, SovereigntyOfMan said:

So if Ink hadn't been a ' hidden ' mod if you will, then would everything be lost? Can someone explain what the benefits of that are and just what we'd be looking at had all the mods been deleted?

So nobody could have got back into the cockpit, so to speak, to do anything with the controls. 

Good job the folks here had the wit to have a contingency plan. :classic_smile:

21 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's not a voice of reason..... It's a voice of denial and simple ignorance.

You obviously haven't studied history and learned who's doing what to whom and why.

There's no excuse because it's happening now and it's even more in your face than it was in Soviet Russia when they were killing people by the millions.

People like you closing their eyes and not accepting reality, it why the millions perish.

I don't want it to happen again.

I don't want to live through another genocide.....because it's what 'these people do'.

FACT.

If by “these people” you mean the “Sabbatean Frankist death cult” that David writes about in The Trigger, as quoted by Grumpy Owl, then you are correct.

If you mean anyone who has ever worshipped in a synagogue, or anyone who was born into a religious belief system not of their making, then you are the one who is “closing your eyes and not accepting reality”.

This attack could’ve been orchestrated by any one of the many branches connected to the (Archon driven) Sabbatean cult. Not all of whom are who you are saying they are.

23 minutes ago, Heavenman said:

If by “these people” you mean the “Sabbatean Frankist death cult” that David writes about in The Trigger, as quoted by Grumpy Owl, then you are correct.

Anyone who's been following Icke for a few years knows that Icke uses the phrase 'Sabbatean Frankist' because he's not allowed to say 'Jew' anymore.

Wise up.

I read Icke and was a member of his forum WAY WAY back before the censorship...... and the word back then was Jew. 

Is that ok with you big bear?

Listen, I never got brainwashed ok? Though they fucking tried again and again.....

So I don't self-censor when it comes to the truth.

I don't know who brainwashed you but I suggest you fight it with all your strength.

The truth and logos will not forgive your betrayal so called 'heavenman'.

Edited by Truthspoon

14 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

It's not a voice of reason..... It's a voice of denial and simple ignorance.

You obviously haven't studied history and learned who's doing what to whom and why.

There's no excuse because it's happening now and it's even more in your face than it was in Soviet Russia when they were killing people by the millions.

People like you closing their eyes and not accepting reality, it why the millions perish.

I don't want it to happen again.

I don't want to live through another genocide.....because it's what 'these people do'.

FACT.

1. Have you lived in Israel? Do you speak hebrew? Do you speak arabic?

2. Have you spent any sufficient amount of time, say 3-6 months at least, dealing with palestinians (in israel) on a regular basis?

3. Have you spent any sufficient amount of time dealing with israelis (in israel) on a regular basis?

4. Have you spent any sufficient amount of time either living together or regularly participating in common and religious activities with religious palestinians, non-religious palestinians, palestinians from outside of israel?

5. Have you spent any decent amount of time either living together with or regularly participating in common and religious activities with religious jews, secular jews, ultra-orthodox jews, reform jews and those jews who couldn't care less what ethnicity they are to begin with?

6. Have you consistently and regularly spent any amount of your quality time talking with palestinian policemen in israel?

7. Have you spent any sufficient amount of time interacting with israeli policemen in israel?

8. What's your direct and personal experience with palestinian and israeli business owners and staff?

9. have you spent any amount of time directly observing an every day interaction between the palestinian policemen and jewish kids?

10. Have you spent any quality time or have any personal experience at all interacting with jewish and palestinian kids? On a regular basis?

11. Have you spent any amount of time or have any experience interacting with palestinian religious leaders?

12. What's your direct, personal and consistent observation and experience of israeli policemen interacting with palestinian kids?

13. What's your direct and personal experience of israeli police dealing with religious jews?

So far, from your glorious side, I have only seen numerous accusations of various posters, your made out of the thin air final conclusions about them based on your opinion only, labeling other people as problematic ....while you talk about caring and loving the world consisting of people...

Based on my observation of you on other threads, you have lots of unhealed and unaddressed hurt and pain of your own that you project onto others, who you then make your external enemy. (or the enemy of the rest of humanity). It's not right, you know. Your enemy is not outside of you in time and space, its in the midst of your very own conflict with sth or rather sb that is none of my business. 

Aywa, ana itkelim Arabi....wa inta?

Yeah, I've spoken to Arabs.... you're trying to fuck with the wrong guy if you're trying to get one over on me for not knowing the Arab world. I live there punk.

You seem to be putting a lot of time into covering up for the Jews.

I've only posted facts....  

Stick to historical facts and what is happening in the world right now.....

All of your scampering around trying to deny facts with a mad round of 20 questions is just an exercise in the art of the bizarre and macabre.

Edited by Truthspoon

Again .... Please .... Not at this time!

There is enough shit going on and to have this conversation at this point does not help .... so please can we consider that which is happening right now (yes I know but currently until we get back to 'full forum' .... it don't help)

Ta very much :)

Ok Ink...

So what does this thread become without discussion?

If you want to kill the thread then fine... then at least tell us something.....make it constructive...'cos we're doing the things have humans have evolved over millions of years to achieve: typing our truth on the internet.

It's quite an achievement really. We should be proud we got this far.

Anyway, this is a discussion forum....we're all here because we like communication and getting to the bottom of things. Don't try to spoil the troof party. Most of us know who did this....they have previous (((they))) are shutting down the whole internet...and yeah I said 'they' because it is (((them))).

Love ya... 

Edited by Truthspoon

6 minutes ago, SovereigntyOfMan said:

Hes talking about the fact you're having the convo in this specific thread. You're not talking about anything at all regarding the thread title. Go start another thread!

It's totally connected to the thread title.

Who are these people?

If you don't want a discussion of the thread topic then close the thread Ink and make it an announcement.

I don't care. I'm playing by the rules........ don't start a discussion thread if you don't want to discuss 'the forum being under attack'.

Edited by Truthspoon

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

If you want to kill the thread then fine

No I dont mate :)

But the 'rules' still apply .... while I have my own considerations .... at this point and with what has been done ....

.... well I don't know .... but it don't help at this point (in my mind) .... now we have no mods and we only have admin .... I dislike the limitations of my mind ....

so I ask that we don't put what is left of the forum into a position which creates a chance to shut it down .... forever.

6 minutes ago, ink said:

No I dont mate :)

But the 'rules' still apply .... while I have my own considerations .... at this point and with what has been done ....

.... well I don't know .... but it don't help at this point (in my mind) .... now we have no mods and we only have admin .... I dislike the limitations of my mind ....

so I ask that we don't put what is left of the forum into a position which creates a chance to shut it down .... forever.

Can't Muir and Screaming Eagle rejoin under temporary different user names, until the problems are sorted out?

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Can't Muir and Screaming Eagle rejoin under temporary different user names, until the problems are sorted out?

Yes GR .... and I could confirm that they are Muir and Screaming and make them mods again .... but they haven't as yet!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ink said:

Again .... Please .... Not at this time!

There is enough shit going on and to have this conversation at this point does not help .... so please can we consider that which is happening right now (yes I know but currently until we get back to 'full forum' .... it don't help)

Ta very much :)

Truthspoon is not interested in any debate on any thread aimed at discovery of anything that differs from his BS (belief system). I agree with everything you've just said, it wasn't my intention in the first place to engage in anything proposed by Truthspoon, any war of opinions is outside of my fascination zone. I am like you more interested in what's taking place here now. Glad you are here on this thread with your right attitude.))) I really mean it.

1 minute ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Can you stop this from happening again?

No .... sadly I wouldn't have the skill nor knowledge .... and I doubt many have and those who could are already paid for!

Just now, ink said:

Yes GR .... and I could confirm that they are Muir and Screaming and make them mods again .... but they haven't as yet!

Just add a '1' on to the end of their temporary out of commission user names. If they are happy with that of course. :classic_laugh:

Just now, ink said:

No .... sadly I wouldn't have the skill nor knowledge .... and I doubt many have and those who could are already paid for!

It wouldn't matter who you hired. There would always be a danger.

Edited by numnuts

5 hours ago, SovereigntyOfMan said:

Well given the language the hacker uses and their imagery it's clear to see this is a hate filled lost soul. Imagine the type of fella it would take to want to take down the best truth platform on the internet? A forums whose intent is to expose evil....what a sad person.

Posters got banned from this forum for no reason by mods on a power trip. Someone might have a grudge

1 minute ago, Finder said:

Glad you are here on this thread with your right attitude.

Thanks but I haven't a 'right attitude' .... I can though split between my considerations and that which a 'mod' should do .... so I try not to promote my bias but sometimes I fail.

Not a 'perfect system' !

4 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Just add a '1' on to the end of their temporary out of commission user names.

There is no need .... their accounts were deleted .... end of .... they became 'guest' accounts thus there is no 'value' of their previous account in the database!

But I have their email address's and thus could confirm that they are who they should be!

14 hours ago, ink said:

Thanks but I haven't a 'right attitude' .... I can though split between my considerations and that which a 'mod' should do .... so I try not to promote my bias but sometimes I fail.

Not a 'perfect system' !

If you are talking about the "perfection of the borg" than I'd rather have you here with all your forgivable 'mod' bias.

42 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Anyone who's been following Icke for a few years knows that Icke uses the phrase 'Sabbatean Frankist' because he's not allowed to say 'Jew' anymore.

Wise up.

I read Icke and was a member of his forum WAY WAY back before the censorship...... and the word back then was Jew. 

Is that ok with you big bear?

Listen, I never got brainwashed ok? Though they fucking tried again and again.....

So I don't self-censor when it comes to the truth.

I don't know who brainwashed you but I suggest you fight it with all your strength.

The truth and logos will not forgive your betrayal so called 'heavenman'.

At least with Icke calling them 'Sabbatean Frankists'  and not J**s, it stopped him from being called anti-semitic, it stopped him from being kicked off Youtube, and it stopped him from being kicked off Facebook, and Rachel Riley leaves him alone.  So it was worth it in the end.

4 minutes ago, ink said:

That's a shame.

Most things here are beyond my skill set / knowledge / understanding.

Just got to keep bouncing back then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smashstuff said:

At least with Icke calling them 'Sabbatean Frankists'  and not J**s, it stopped him from being called anti-semitic, it stopped him from being kicked off Youtube, and it stopped him from being kicked off Facebook, and Rachel Riley leaves him alone.  So it was worth it in the end.

Ok....but why did you say J**w?

Is it a swear word now?

Self censorship........call them Levantines....that's my latest tip. Forget Sabbatean Frankists, it's too obscure.

Call them Grabblers,  Levantines, small-hats...... there are lots more imaginative alternatives that they will only manage to censor in a year's time...... 

Grabblers is a good one though: