Forum Attacked

ink

• 3 months later...

We have been having massive problems with our computers for several months. I was suddenly blocked from AOL and youtube and my email and bank account was hacked. On two occassions my checking account was emptied. Then I got a google notice they were knocking me off and claimed I was "making death threats". I've never done such a thing, ever, on or off the internet. It's awful what is going on. As well, on two occassions it was discovered my name and password were hacked and someone was actually posting using my name. This happened on both youtube and AOL. I can't believe all this is happening, it's very upsetting. 

there are over 7000  UK government employees actively scouring the internet for ANYTHING that may go against the ''official line''...this forum and many other like it are not immune and are riddled 24/7 with those obnoxious bastards from 77 brigade ,13 signals etc etc .......you can riddle yourselves into a frenzy about shills and socks or accept it as a fact of life , you are then  left with two options...crawl back behind your sofa and tremble in fear because of your impure thoughts...or fuck em and carry on regardless.....hardly likely to stop them are you ?...in fact its a given its an impossibility to be able to stop them....so what next then ?

15 minutes ago, magu said:

there are over 7000  UK government employees actively scouring the internet for ANYTHING that may go against the ''official line''...this forum and many other like it are not immune and are riddled 24/7 with those obnoxious bastards from 77 brigade ,13 signals etc etc .......you can riddle yourselves into a frenzy about shills and socks or accept it as a fact of life , you are then  left with two options...crawl back behind your sofa and tremble in fear because of your impure thoughts...or fuck em and carry on regardless.....hardly likely to stop them are you ?...in fact its a given its an impossibility to be able to stop them....so what next then ?

Get a tor browser. They want you to use a vpn instead and they want you to fear 'getting caught' engaging in conversations they cant control. TOR is safe from chinese government visibility in certain modes. They are trying to scare you away from exercising your rights. Get tor now and learn about onions. Opponents of liberty have to be vetted out of the platforms the opponents of liberty dont get to see. Dont expect access to freedom platforms immediately. Expect to find shills mixed with 'nutty conspiracy theorists' desirous to exercise the human rights the shills restrict. As the internet evolves, the opponents of liberty will be in one bag getting angry that people dont obey the 'laws' they just make up to suit themselves and the proponents of liberty will be in another bag held together by the law of mutual respect rather than in a bag of whos the biggest bully. Get the tor browser now even if it serves little purpose that your current browser doesnt already do. Look into safely using tor for free speech and accessing censorship free areas (which are censored from censors).

They are desparate to know what type of cheese you buy and they think the liberal cause is paranoia. Their getting in and around peoples lives to the point of causing people to perish if they continue protecting their own liberty the system is now hostile to ... its recorded in history as a crime against humanity ... reject the new laws and the new narratives of that system. It's broke. Get tor now and create a new private identity not connected with the legal identity they seek to impose slavery by. Stay anonymous dont mix your public profile with your anonymous one and never use your anonymous profile on a regular browser, connect it to a phone number or an email address on the regular net. Learn about staying anonymous and treat free speech like the ccp will hang you if they find out you are speaking freely. Be paranoic about your security. The system is a threat.

• Like 1