Mazthehobo Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 So 9 people so far are in hospital after mass stabbings on a train…. Not too many details released yet… Sounds horrific. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cm2zvjx1z14t 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
2020member Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 Taking in what i’ve viewed so far (at face value) - it sounds like some doctors and engineers decided to go batshit crazy with a load of operating table implements. This was whilst the train was in transit between stations. So for 20 minutes there was an unabated blood bath on wheels as the train went from one station to another. It sounds absolutely horrific. Lots of questions springs to mind regarding why the emergency lever wasn’t pulled and emergency doors / windows weren’t used as escape routes. Why did the train driver keep the train in motion. Lots of chaos. Lots of questions. Sounds absolutely horrific. The country is dead and buried now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dazzer Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 https://news.sky.com/story/train-stabbing-latest-two-arrested-after-multiple-people-stabbed-13462248#10456797 Local MP says that the police trained for the same type of incident last week.... There always seems to be an ´exercise´ going on when these things happen doesn´t there? And also, we are always being told that there is not a threat from these types of attacks. If this is true then why are they running training simulations for the exact type of attack? 5 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jason57 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 I use the trains several times a week. Is this gonna be the next terrorist fad? Hopefully this is a one off and everyone that was injured make a full recovery. This world is finished. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazthehobo Posted November 2 Author Share Posted November 2 26 minutes ago, Jason57 said: I use the trains several times a week. Is this gonna be the next terrorist fad? Hopefully this is a one off and everyone that was injured make a full recovery. This world is finished. Trains, buses, busy market places…. Im just waiting for a school or college or maybe even a nursery attack. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazthehobo Posted November 2 Author Share Posted November 2 37 minutes ago, Dazzer said: And also, we are always being told that there is not a threat from these types of attacks. If this is true then why are they running training simulations for the exact type of attack? Well they don’t want people to panic or protest or riot or start attacking people etc… Compare that to Covid when they were telling us that we are all under threat from a killer virus and you’ll see that what they say is just a means to get what they want. They control the narrative. I know you know that… but like you, when they say look to your left I keep one eye to my right. 4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fluke Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 1 hour ago, Jason57 said: This world is finished. Do you mean Britain? There's plenty of serious countries that don't insist on committing genocide on the native ethnic people of that land. This is still reversible. But we have to be realistic. Mass deportations and remigration I fear the ones spouting these things aren't being entirely honest. But it's a start. Going forward it's looking like we need to focus on the survival of our people as we quickly become a minority in our own homelands. And eventually I fear, a hated minority. 4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
velocity17 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 youtube comments turned off you know its migrants. get a cheap tactical pen to carry Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazthehobo Posted November 2 Author Share Posted November 2 3 minutes ago, velocity17 said: youtube comments turned off you know its migrants. get a cheap tactical pen to carry Most probably. Although even though their names will be something like Bilal Jihad and Mousa The Butcher we will find out they are actually British born people from Cornwall. It’s just a shame these trains and train stations don’t have Digital ID at the entrances. 3 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
J47 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 1 hour ago, Mazthehobo said: Well they don’t want people to panic or protest or riot or start attacking people etc… Compare that to Covid when they were telling us that we are all under threat from a killer virus and you’ll see that what they say is just a means to get what they want. They control the narrative. I know you know that… but like you, when they say look to your left I keep one eye to my right. if the claims are true, about false flag, like similiar drills on 911, and 7/7, what is the difference to them controlling the narrative, a certain idealogy is still a threat , regardless off any masturbatory bankers/elite scum pushing for digitial id people keep saying problem reaction soloution like it means something when the whole digital id, being introduced to deal with illegal immigration is the most moronic and hollow non soloution to the issue. you give them too much credit in this instance. Did the mainstream media even cover the literal army of counter protesters of islamists. do you think THEY were controlling that narrative, or do you think it happened regardless Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazthehobo Posted November 2 Author Share Posted November 2 (edited) It’s not that everything is planned…. But they can use every event to their advantage. For example, if I was to go on a bus tomorrow and slash folk, they couldn’t use that as an immigration issue because I’m a white male born and bred Brit… instead they would look at my search history and claim I was radicalised by David Icke forum and other conspiracy sites and instead would go down the line of protecting the nation by banning dangerous online views etc. the online Safety bill would be enhanced more and they would try to force through ID checks for conspiracy sites like they do porno. So I’m not saying everything is planned per se… but they are quick to control the narrative. Edited November 2 by Mazthehobo 4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
2020member Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 (edited) A few observations from the initial ‘eye witness’ Sky News interviewed straight after the attack who was on the train. - Ethnically ambiguous male interviewed. Dark black beared. Tanned complexion. Could be from an Islamic background. Installed as a psychological bridge to say “we’re all victims in this”. - Extremely (and) worryingly calm. Looked almost disinterested/irritated. Rather than absolutely horrified and outraged. (Narrative control). - Described how a girl with headphones walked into his carriage and said she’d been stabbed. - You mean ran into the carriage pleading for help? (Minimising language) - Repeatedly called the attackers ‘suspects’. Not animals, barbarians, lunatics. You’ve just witnessed a mobile butcher on a moving train. You don’t use the word ‘suspect’. - Was quite happy to describe the “suspects” as all in dark clothing and black skin. But no descriptive words about motive, words said or actions. - No descriptive language used to express the horrors he had witnessed. It was quite evidently some sort of rehearsed interview. - Repeatedly said the train driver did the right thing not stopping the train. By following procedures. This ‘witness’ has already processed the entire incident and rationalised the train not stopping- with no searching questions? Okay… - Referenced the witnesses/passengers being taken off to “H.Q” after the incident. Then corrected himself and said police station. No one refers to police stations / official buildings as “H.Q”, other than those directly employed by the authority itself. Bonus observation: Local african MP was interviewed after and when asked about the Males said “they have been neutralised”. The MSM said they were arrested. No one with any professional grasp of the English language would say neutralised unless you knew they had been killed. Terms such as: Apprehended, Arrested, Detained or taken into Custody- would be applicable. Have 2 stooges been arrested. Whilst the real attackers have been neutralised? Reminiscent of Silversteins “we had to Pull Them” gaff. Totally inappropriate language, in turn leaking foreknowledge. - Interviews are within this video: Edited November 2 by 2020member 3 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
J47 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 30 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said: It’s not that everything is planned…. But they can use every event to their advantage. For example, if I was to go on a bus tomorrow and slash folk, they couldn’t use that as an immigration issue because I’m a white male born and bred Brit… instead they would look at my search history and claim I was radicalised by David Icke forum and other conspiracy sites and instead would go down the line of protecting the nation by banning dangerous online views etc. the online Safety bill would be enhanced more and they would try to force through ID checks for conspiracy sites like they do porno. So I’m not saying everything is planned per se… but they are quick to control the narrative. fair enough dude, i miss the UK of the nineties, it seemed a tad more innocent back then but, then so was I, I guess Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazthehobo Posted November 2 Author Share Posted November 2 Just now, J47 said: fair enough dude, i miss the UK of the nineties, it seemed a tad more innocent back then but, then so was I, I guess 1990s was awesome. I think 9/11 changed everything forever. And the addiction young people have to technology. I mean, I remember the IRA in the 80s and 90s but I never felt unsafe to walk about. This is about as bad as it used to be in the old days when bandits would be hiding in every bush. Except Robin Hood would be classed as a vigilante terrorist now and probably locked up. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
J47 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 (edited) yes, too true, though, tech can be a bit addictive, I wish, I had never accepted a bloody smart phone from my father these days, as I never even wanted one, 10 years, I just had a little nokia to text and made phone calls and that was it. going to have to get rid of this bloody phone, i think and go back to a brick phone I remember the days of the ocean software loader, with martin galway's jarre esque loading tune brilliance Edited November 2 by J47 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nemuri Kyoshiro Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 13 minutes ago, J47 said: yes, too true, though, tech can be a bit addictive, I wish, I had never accepted a bloody smart phone from my father these days, as I never even wanted one, 10 years, I just had a little nokia to text and made phone calls and that was it. going to have to get rid of this bloody phone, i think and go back to a brick phone I remember the days of the ocean software loader, with martin galway's jarre esque loading tune brilliance I gave in this year after my wife passed away and accepted an iphone from my boss. I still just use it as a phone and as a navigating device, but I loaded a lot of pictures onto it from my old camera. However, I have always seen these devices as supplements to the millions of CCTV cameras that have proliferated. Now that the authorities have back door access to phones, there are multiple CCTV cameras in every home, Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
J47 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 Last I heard, I thought Apple, were fighting and they had partial access ??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTV Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 Sky news confirms, Huntingdon MP Ben Obese-Jecty said the chief constable told him officers had been training for a similar emergency "only last week". With a remarkable coincidence that they were training for a similar incident just last week. 2 1 1 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grumpy Owl Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 Two British nationals arrested on suspicion of attempted murder Quote Supt John Loveless says armed officers boarded the train and arrested two people within eight minutes of the 999 calls. There are two men in police custody. They are a 32-year-old black British male and 35-year-old British national of Caribbean descent. They have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cm2zvjx1z14t There you go, two black fellas therefore "definitely not terrorism". 1 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTV Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 It is odd, assuming it was a dispute over mobile phone or music noise and they just went mad stabbing every one. What other possible reason could there be other than terrorism to stab multiple people. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sportsfan28 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 26 minutes ago, SimonTV said: Sky news confirms, Huntingdon MP Ben Obese-Jecty said the chief constable told him officers had been training for a similar emergency "only last week". With a remarkable coincidence that they were training for a similar incident just last week. Same old crap just like with 7/7 training drills that morning, 9/11, Madrid train bombings etc. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTV Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dazzer Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said: Two British nationals arrested on suspicion of attempted murder from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cm2zvjx1z14t There you go, two black fellas therefore "definitely not terrorism". The two guys that killed Lee Rigby were also British nationals, didn´t stop them calling that a terror attack. So what´s the difference here? Until we know the motive they can´t say it was not terror related, whether they are British or not. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pi3141 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 36 minutes ago, Dazzer said: The two guys that killed Lee Rigby were also British nationals, didn´t stop them calling that a terror attack. So what´s the difference here? Until we know the motive they can´t say it was not terror related, whether they are British or not. Exactly. Look at the other stabbing of girls years ago, he was Black British national but also radical Muslim. Black British guys don't generally behave like this. I think it will turn out to be politically motivated - Israel genocide, Palestinian solidarity or something related to Islam. The words used in condemnation are different to what's used before, because they are British, they can condemn and be appalled. Home secretary made clear they are British it is not terror (Islamic) related and her thoughts are with their friends, oh yes, and there family. Perhaps she should have said family first but its the sentiment that counts. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dagon44 Posted November 2 Share Posted November 2 I was at Doncaster train station at around 5.20 pm yesterday the Saturday is this where they are alleging the ‘suspects’ boarded? Sounds like bullshit to me. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.