👁️ A real eye-opener! (5g related) ...

webtrekker

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Unbelievable if true ...

NO 5G CHIPS IN ANY 5G PHONES! 😱

https://t.me/RealCatherineAustinFitts/5432

2024-06-16_00-09-32.jpg.c06a97956d16e151d82862c2dc7035e5.jpg

Good work that man. Like he says, the only conclusion is the 5G towers are for something else, for doing something else. Which has been my suspicion for years, because nobody seems to be happy with the "signal" or "coverage" of their fancy phones, however new they are and whatever they are marketed as being able to do.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Good work that man. Like he says, the only conclusion is the 5G towers are for something else, for doing something else. Which has been my suspicion for years, because nobody seems to be happy with the "signal" or "coverage" of their fancy phones, however new they are and whatever they are marketed as being able to do.

I know it's difficult to be sure these days, but the guy in the video sounded genuine to me and, if you search Google for the placement of 5g chips in phones, it seems the results concentrate on anything other than the actual inside of the pone. There are just loads of product shots of the outside views advertising that they are 5g phones, even though I asked specifically for inside views of the 5g chip placement.

I can foresee that there may be huge class actions worldwide against the manufacturers if this became common knowledge. I mean, modern mobiles are hardly cheap, and you'd expect them to deliver what has been promised.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

All the data collected of our daily lives on earth have been copied and simulated on a virtual earth then the towers can transfer our conciousness to this new earth without knowing it. Far fetched I know but think about it things are not right for some time I have noticed glitches.

I think it is worth throwing Gary Waterman's work into this too. He has been researching the connections and fraud of many high profile companies and how they are linked to 5G/6G directed energy weapons, adrenochrome and child trafficking. Gary has come to believe that the 5G is the real weapon and not the vaxxes and that the vaxxes are actually the cover story for the real culprit 5G. Putting this here because I think it is worth noting it here and because people might not be across all threads on the forum;

https://rumble.com/v4wyxf0-imortant-directed-energy-ststems-5g-concerns.html 

• Thanks 1

Is this relevant? No idea myself.

"Worried About 5G? How To Tell The Difference Between Phones That Have 5G Mmwave EMF And How To Turn 5G Off

There's real 5G and then there's 5G without the FAST millimeter wave or EMF. 

Because AT&T and other big telecom have been declaring "5G" for years and even displaying the 5G E icon next to your smartphone bars you may have thought your phone had been a 5G phone since 2019, but actually it wasn't.  It was just marketing. The 5G E in the photo below means its 5G evolution, not 5G millimeter waves."

https://techwellness.com/blogs/expertise/how-to-know-if-phone-has-5g-emf