Which ‘conspiracy theory’ do you not believe?

Mazthehobo

So just curious really…

But which of the popular conspiracy theories do you not believe in? Where the official story is more plausible?

Only I was chatting to someone the other day who thinks covid and JFK were false flags yet he believes 9/11 was pretty much as it was told by the authorities (which surprised me). 

3 hours ago, Dragon Slayer said:

Lizards/ Reptilians. Though I do believe the 13? Satanic Bloodlines. 

I suppose the thing about lizards and stuff is that it’s a bit like religion. There is little to go on with evidence but you can’t disprove it either.

Is there a thread in here about the bloodlines? I’d like to read up more on that…

1 hour ago, Mazthehobo said:

I suppose the thing about lizards and stuff is that it’s a bit like religion. There is little to go on with evidence but you can’t disprove it either.

Is there a thread in here about the bloodlines? I’d like to read up more on that…

https://www.ranker.com/list/main-families-of-illuminati/mike-rothschild

Also, Fritz Springmeier dedicated a book to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

1) Faked moon landing (I think they went to the moon well before 1969).

2) Shape-shifting reptiles (A deliberate red herring).

3) Flat earth.

4) Aliens.

Yeah I’d pretty much go with that except I do believe in the existence of aliens. Just not ones that are ready to invade and abduct folk.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

1) Faked moon landing (I think they went to the moon well before 1969).

2) Shape-shifting reptiles (A deliberate red herring).

3) Flat earth.

4) Aliens.

Out of interest, so you think the moon landing was fake or they did go to the moon that year but the spectacle was fake and scripted?

7 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Out of interest, so you think the moon landing was fake or they did go to the moon that year but the spectacle was fake and scripted?

Bearing in mind they were using risky technology, the events on the moon might have been performed and filmed secretly, in advance, then replayed to guarantee a successful mission. 

Safer, more advanced ships would have been available but obviously had to be kept secret.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Bearing in mind they were using risky technology, the events on the moon might have been performed and filmed secretly, in advance, then replayed to guarantee a successful mission. 

Safer, more advanced ships would have been available but obviously had to be kept secret.

Yeah I think that's one that Richard D Hall would agree with. They probably have been to the moon (maybe not Armstrong, Aldrin etc), but the technology to get there wasn't rocket technology using a lunar module and lander but likely some advanced, secret craft.

1 hour ago, Occulus5 said:

Yeah I think that's one that Richard D Hall would agree with. They probably have been to the moon (maybe not Armstrong, Aldrin etc), but the technology to get there wasn't rocket technology using a lunar module and lander but likely some advanced, secret craft.

This had better work Dan, or I'm suing your arse for every dollar! Oh, get off it you moaning twat, I'll do it myself, AND, I'm taking my pet goldfish with me too!

images(92).jpg.4043298393fdfde23cd7a9ab80211d91.jpgdownload-2024-06-10T235720_603.jpg.b70b9b7d7fc29bf93affedfa22ca1379.jpg

On 6/10/2024 at 5:58 PM, Dragon Slayer said:

Going a bit off topic here. Anybody heard about the real reason for the Falklands War (1982)? I read something years ago, (before I entered the rabbit hole), that it was to secure a valuable resource. Black Goo - aka Graphene Oxide. 😉🙄 I'm sure one of our esteemed members can elaborate/ nullify this? 😀

Apparently it sits over massive oil reserves.

FALKLAND ISLANDS: ANOTHER OIL DISCOVERY

On 28 May, Premier Oil announced another oil discovery at Isobel Deep, about 30km south of the Sea Lion field. The oil was discovered at a depth of 2,500 metres at a higher than expected pressure and of similar quality to the oil already found at Sea Lion. This will require further appraisal but, along with the discovery at Zebedee, the first well to be drilled in this current round, it confirms the presence of substantial reserves of oil in Falkland Islands waters – analysts predict a reserve of about 1 billion barrels of recoverable oil around the Falklands.

Link - https://www.fiassociation.com/news/falkland-islands-another-oil-discovery/

• Thanks 2

I didn't believe Covid vaccine was loaded with Nanotech that when activated by a 5G signal would kill the population in an event called Red October, and that when Trump got in power he switched off the system and saved everyone.

Also, don't believe in flat Earth or reptilians.

Nor JFK Jr faking his own death and using Princess Diana as his personal helicopter pilot until his return as president. 

And I don't believe Michelle Obama and Jenifer Aliston along with most prominent women are men in drag.

I don't believe all prominent people, singers, politicians and Royalty get swapped for clones or possessed by demons when they get famous.

I believe in a lot of conspiracies, but some of the crap that has surfaced in the last 10 years is degrading the arena.

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

I didn't believe Covid vaccine was loaded with Nanotech that when activated by a 5G signal would kill the population in an event called Red October, and that when Trump got in power he switched off the system and saved everyone.

Nor JFK Jr faking his own death and using Princess Diana as his personal helicopter pilot until his return as president. 

And I don't believe Michelle Obama and Jenifer Aliston along with most prominent women are men in drag.

I don't believe all prominent people, singers, politicians and Royalty get swapped for clones or possessed by demons when they get famous.

I believe in a lot of conspiracies, but some of the crap that has surfaced in the last 10 years is degrading the arena.

Yeah I think flat earth is ridiculous, and I can't believe some good researchers are either borderline flat eathers or 100% think the earth is flat. They also seem to think dinosaurs never existed and were invented to prop up the theory of evolution, to be honest I'm not sure about that one.

What about Paul is Dead? that's another I'm not sure of. To me early Paul looked different than 67 Paul/Faul.

Another one I'm unsure of is the Titanic switch.

6 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Michelle is definitely Mike. And Melinda Gates is Kevin Kline. He never did another movie after a Fish Called Wanda 🤔😂