UK General Election Announced for 4th July 2024

48 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Thanks mate for some reason I didn’t notice your comment probably because I started working on other posts don’t know how it got overlooked 🫥

OJ noticed it… 😬

So yeah that means they’re shadowing the eclipse event through the vote and what’s going on is within direct relation to what’s being designed within the US. This was definitely what I thought was being suggested through using American Independence Day but no I didn’t notice or know if anyone else had mentioned that it was 88 days no… Definitely telling of more of this same symbolism…

FYI - Anyone looking into this - I am sure the Queen associations through “Queen Elizabeth II” and all such symbolism is also about the same thing…

All to do with emphasis and ritual upon the “Queen of Heaven” and this game/play of the death cult between Virgin Mary and Whore of Babylon 

Some interrelated material

Symbolic and ritualistically. 8 came up a lot to do with the latest eclipse, the end and the beginning etc and is to do with the movement of the Sun and Moon following a figure 8 pattern. We also had many subtle words associated with the Sun 🌞 and weather in relation to the general election which on their own may appear innocent and not suspect as though any of this is mockingly implied when and would suggest it most definitely is…

Not to mention Sunak getting soaked doing another stunt declaring the general election in the first place. He could have done with an umbrella then.

I shared this here alongside David Ickes video on “Change” which was the rhetoric between so many different parties…

It was all script… The focus on change seems to be on climate change and the new economy…

The coming technocracy essentially. This is how I see it and that through this event within the US this will be basically the start of the end of the current economic system and the start of moving over to the the digital surveillance system. The death of King Charles also plays into this in our country because the idea about changing the physical currency again so soon will seem to be in direct opposition and wishes of Charles and his sustainable development practices and will be the phasing our of physical currency.

It seems these things are lining up.

Sunak mentioned the word “judgement” in his farewell speech…

The dress also seems to be symbolic of patriotism. Or more likely “down with patriotism” is what’s implied here. It has definitely been done deliberately and with intent.

National vibes being implied everywhere for the imposition of Globalisation which can be done through this scenario involving the USA 🇺🇸 

As a sense of unification and 🕊️ peace ✌️ and be steamrolled through on the back of this with a hole host of virtue signalling…

IMG-5489.webp

Some of this involving patriotism and USA 🇺🇸 is mentioned here for anyone interested…

Also with this in mind and your post…

@1velocity7

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

Check out the work of John Pilger here. The New Rulers of the World - NWO Globalisation also the nuclear aspect comes up involving Bikini Atoll from Pilgers work and Metal Gear, symbolic of globalisation/cloning and Whore of Babylon - Maryland - Land of Mary, its inversion/perversion being the Whore of Babylon. Some of which was symbolically referenced through the collapse of Baltimore Bridge, representative of the foundations of USA 🇺🇸 On its own it is quite meaningless. It is however given meaning if this was a symbolic trigger given through the event by the death cult ☠️ which is what is being got at and speculated upon…

Something else to consider @DannyUK

Chevron down, umbrella closed no protection, reign over, red line crossed?

I admit it's a bit loosely glued together speculation, but if you read the decision making process second link below, a whole boatload (pun intended) of symbolic numbers that are a bit fishy (yep, another pun) and possibly relates to the treaty of 1871 (or whatever it was called) where fishing rights were quite possibly the main component of the whole document, would be interesting to get your thoughts/feelings on this, 🤔👍

https://t.me/projectcamelotKerry/17246

https://www.scotusblog.com/2024/06/supreme-court-strikes-down-chevron-curtailing-power-of-federal-agencies/

8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Something else to consider @DannyUK

Chevron down, umbrella closed no protection, reign over, red line crossed?

I admit it's a bit loosely glued together speculation, but if you read the decision making process second link below, a whole boatload (pun intended) of symbolic numbers that are a bit fishy (yep, another pun) and possibly relates to the treaty of 1871 (or whatever it was called) where fishing rights were quite possibly the main component of the whole document, would be interesting to get your thoughts/feelings on this, 🤔👍

https://t.me/projectcamelotKerry/17246

https://www.scotusblog.com/2024/06/supreme-court-strikes-down-chevron-curtailing-power-of-federal-agencies/

I have just had a brief look and ultimately it seems to be about the Laws of the Sea - Admiralty law or Maritime Law - Gold Fringe around the US Flag etc

As if the laws of the land and such don’t exist/suspended so peoples rights can be taken away and we have tyranny - Globalisation. Like Councils try to do through enforcement of fraudulent tax etc So the idea of this flood scenario could also be implied here as if the land is consumed by water, no law of the land exists if the sea overtakes it. So this could likewise be implied but I would have to do more research into it…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I have just had a brief look and ultimately it seems to be about the Laws of the Sea - Admiralty law or Maritime Law - Gold Fringe around the US Flag etc

As if the laws of the land and such don’t exist/suspended so peoples rights can be taken away and we have tyranny - Globalisation. Like Councils try to do through enforcement of fraudulent tax etc So the idea of this flood scenario could also be implied here as if the land is consumed by water, no law of the land exists if the sea overtakes it. So this could likewise be implied but I would have to do more research into it…

A whole can of worms opens up right there, i really should not do humour, nice one, 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Thanks mate for some reason I didn’t notice your comment probably because I started working on other posts don’t know how it got overlooked 🫥

OJ noticed it… 😬

No worries mate.

9 hours ago, DannyUK said:

The dress also seems to be symbolic of patriotism. Or more likely “down with patriotism” is what’s implied here.

It has definitely been done deliberately and with intent.

The pattern could also be interpreted as "fragmentation" (break-up / destruction of the current system).

---------------------------

Also, it may only be coincidence but the following words each have the same numeric value;

Julian Assange (133),

Kate Middleton (133),

North Star (133),

White House (133),

Forty Eight (133), [Fourth Month, Eighth Day - Eclipse]

Rigged Election (133),

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://prepareforchange.net/2024/07/11/benjamin-fulford-report-stealing-elections-and-installing-a-fake-king-does-not-change-reality-july-8-2024/

"The Khazarian Mafia’s “rules-based world order” is staging a desperate offensive to stay in power and avoid war crimes tribunals. To this end they blatantly stole the UK election and installed blackmailed pedophile Keir Starmer as Prime Minister, MI6 sources say. The next phase will be to try to install either Michelle “Big Mike” Obama or Kamala Harris as President in the US, they say.

Here you can read how Barack “Thunder of Satan” Obama mentored the new UK prime minister to help him tell his story"

https://www.businessinsider.com/keir-starmer-mentored-barack-obama-uk-election-new-prime-minister-2024-7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, xpwales said:

No worries mate.

The pattern could also be interpreted as "fragmentation" (break-up / destruction of the current system).

---------------------------

Also, it may only be coincidence but the following words each have the same numeric value;

Julian Assange (133),

Kate Middleton (133),

North Star (133),

White House (133),

Forty Eight (133), [Fourth Month, Eighth Day - Eclipse]

Rigged Election (133),

Yep that is ultimately what I reckon is being signalled here fragmentation and breakdown of the current system - down with patriotism/nationalism ideology of both US and UK or pretty much anywhere and everywhere to pave way for this One World Utopia - really Dystopia.

Which if we like it or not is largely being delivered to us through the force of both the US/UK Governments - Not its people, some like to make confusion over…

I reckon this is superficially signalling such “change” as it will most definitely be the same death cult hidden hand just a different front is being created through this.

The fact this was done through US Independence Day seems to be mocking of such an actual inversion of patriotism/nationalism implied through the downward arrow signalling an end to Nationalism- this system between the US/UK is what is being worked…

A subconscious trigger. If people consciously know it or not, you simply see your own national colours and downward arrows…

Down with nationalism being the most obvious and simple explanation of this stunt and further Laws of the Sea could be read into this and be associated with this event…

I do believe the US 🇺🇸 is implied through all of this and Sunak looking like a drowned rat reading his speech in the other stunt he pulled earlier signalling the election will be the July 4th and “Gone Fishing Catch You Later”…

IMG-5556.webp

“Repatriate“

DEATH STRANDING – The Beach – 4K

The fact UK Voting is associated with the US 🇺🇸 through Independence Day 88 days you mentioned, could imply this event is associated around the time of the US 🇺🇸 election which is why this has been done the way it has.

This being early November actually our Guy Fawkes Bonfire Night - The Attempted Overthrow of Government…

As if this flood scenario is being signalled will impact the US from various foreshadowing we have been discussing and everything to do with “Climate Change” and “Sustainable Development” will be the answer…

That something must be done to stop this from happening again, we must do more to combat climate change and all such 2025/Agenda 2030 rhetoric…

Mark of the Beast - Surveillance System Technocracy etc The New Economy after the old one “drowning” being drowned in debt and so on…

All is very symbolic for this… 

IMG-5523.jpg

2025-2030 A Few Things Which Need to be Considered For Anyone Who Hasn’t Yet…

It’s this Surveillance System Mark of the Beast being attempt to be introduced through this destruction of the former economic system

“Turning the whole world into an airport” it would seem - also comparable to motorway/highway surveillance systems “Track and Trace” 5G/Mobile Systems etc

2025 is closer than you think

THE NEXT PANDEMIC SPARS 2025 - 2028 BY JOHNS HOPKINS

The Significance of 2025

See Here…

Climate Change Angle Others Branching Off Here…

Some interesting images associated with this also below - “Bubble Concept of Judicial Deference

The fishing angle and the flood could be of interest with this and part of the mockery. 28 comes up again… Moon-Water

On the surface it appears to be a good thing that corrupt agencies have been getting away with interpreting law to suit their own interests to pursue people for the likes of TAX outside of court because of this type of corruption. They have been allowed to much sway in interpreting their own bullshit.

So the federal government shouldn’t be happy about this and I can’t atm see how this would aid the interests of these alphabet globalists agencies…

But it this does look like a front for something else and needs to be looked into. This hasn’t happened now for no reason, some sort of game is being played here…

It is because of corruption and fraud by these agencies that normally they act as if they’re the authority and as if they have the powers of a court when they do not.

This most definitely happens here in the UK through local councils and the theft by council tax and when you don’t pay, acting as if you have breached a contract when you don’t actually have one, interpreting laws within their own interests and not answering straight questions and even fraudulently imitating/pretending to be courts holding authority which they don’t actually have. They ultimately have the power of any local commerce to ask for payment of a bill but act as if they’re somehow superior because of these crooked games. Because people are usually ignorant and they’ve been allowed to get away with it, aided and abetted with true authorities not doing their jobs.

This ultimately seems to be about the issue of “Sustainable Development” and climate change, even if on the surface it does appear to be putting a spanner in the works…

JUST LOOK AT THE TERMINOLOGY BEING USED HERE - Aftershocks - Seismic

All reference to earthquakes and such…

We also have George Orwell’s 1984 thrown in for good measure

Judges being instructed to defer to federal agencies in interpreting ambiguous parts of statutes, just sounds like complete and utter corruption that should never have been allowed to happen in the first instance. So why the change now away from this?

Also just look when all of this occurred?

In the depths of COVID - All of this is signalling/interconnected to all of that Corona/Eclipse symbolism narrative related to this “Fall of the Titans” - USA 🇺🇸 

IMG-5559.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c51ywwrq45qo

What the Supreme Court Striking Down Chevron Means For the IRS

In a 114-page decision issued June 28, the U.S. Supreme Court overruled the Chevron doctrine, fundamentally altering the landscape of administrative law.  

The 6-3 ruling came in Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo and a related case, Relentless Inc. v. Department of Commerce. As Kiplinger reported, Loper Bright involved a National Marine Fisheries Service regulation requiring commercial fisheries to pay about $700 daily for an industry monitoring program.

However, the effects of today’s ruling extend far beyond the fishing industry.

https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/2024/07/01/what-does-the-supreme-court-striking-down-chevron-mean-for-the-irs/107345/

IMG-5543.jpg

Regardless of which side of the issue you come down on, Government/Death Cult Agencies are lying to control people to spin Globalisation and this has nothing to do with protecting the environment but is completely about control and exercising authority in places these corrupt bastards otherwise wouldn’t be able to justify their access/imposition or their very existence. It is purely self serving under ideology of peace and unification…

This is a decent film on the subject even though not for everyone.

Damage to the environment genuinely done shouldn’t be confused with climate change/global warming BS.

The laws are for the people to protect big business when they should be for big business to protect the people. Everything is arse about face.

On Deadly Ground: Modern Trailer

Middle Image - Look between the two images on the scales … an up arrow vs down arrow essentially

That is not by accident - you have have the cube and military associations - this is all establishment rhetoric through and through serving their own interests 

IMG-5569.png

IMG-5545.jpg

IMG-5558.jpg

Chevron v. NRDC, 467 U.S. 837 (1984) - Judicial Deference to Agency Interpretation

IMG-5546.jpg

Accidental my Arse

Chevron: Accidental Landmark

What happened in Chevron v. NRDC? Should courts defer to administrative agencies’ reasonable interpretations of their own rules—especially when the statutes authorizing those rules are ambiguous? Is Chevron the ultimate legal example of “be careful what you wish for”?  Five administrative law experts discuss these topics and more in “Chevron: Accidental Landmark,” a documentary short from FedSoc Films.

https://fedsoc.org/commentary/videos/chevron-accidental-landmark

IMG-5541.webp

Interesting analogy here… 

I’m sure we got discussing him somewhere… 🤔 

@xpwales

Also out of curiosity… Another 28 associated with a Storm I noticed was right before the Storm in the movie The Martian, the area Matt Damon is working at the start of the movie…

IMG-5492.jpg

^ In case it randomly decides to disappear from YT 

Similarly in the movie Moonfall - alongside Elon PR subtle vaccine references related to nanotech - when they see they can use two engines instead of three because earths gravity has changed, they have 28 minutes to do it before a massive flood - Gravity shift/wave, I can’t find the whole scene on YT…

IMG-5469.jpg

The swarm creates the same pattern…

“Out with the old currency in with the new”

In God We Trust?

“The Trust Fall”

MOONFALL (2022) Advanced Civilization A.I. Apocalypse

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2