Glastonbury to Canterbury

This encompasses:

Glastonbury Tor;

Stonehenge;

Woodhenge;

Wanborough Barn (The oldest and most important wooden building in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire, built 630 years ago by the Cistercian monks of Waverley Abbey.);

Guildford Castle, Guildford;

Ightham Mote (14th-century moated manor house);

Canterbury Cathedral;

ST AUGUSTINE'S ABBEY, Canterbury.

More to come, I hope...

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Avebury to Mont St Michel abbey (France)

Avebury stone circle;

West Kennet Long Barrow;

The Alton Barnes White Horse;

Casterly Camp (the site of an Iron Age univallate hillfort in Wiltshire);

Stonehenge;

Old Sarum (Salisbury);

The Medieval Mizmaze of Breamore, Hampshire ( A designated scheduled monument that is one of eight surviving medieval turf mazes in England);

St Catherine's Hill (Christchurch, Dorset);
Christchurch Priory;

Hengistbury Head;

Mont St Michel abbey (France).

This line is at a right angle with the Glastonbury-Canterbury ley line, centred on Stonehenge.

https://ancientwhisperspenwith.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-st-michael-triangle-duke-line.html

https://ukleylinetours.blogspot.com/search?q=christchurch

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 6:50 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Glastonbury to Canterbury

This encompasses:

Glastonbury Tor;

Stonehenge;

Woodhenge;

Wanborough Barn (The oldest and most important wooden building in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire, built 630 years ago by the Cistercian monks of Waverley Abbey.);

Guildford Castle, Guildford;

Ightham Mote (14th-century moated manor house);

Canterbury Cathedral;

ST AUGUSTINE'S ABBEY, Canterbury.

More to come, I hope...

What is your understanding of leyline being blocked? Energy is clearly important for the well being of all and if there is no current, obviously the country will degrade.

And are you aware that energy spots have been moved elsewhere? e.g. Stonehenge

I understand from what the ancient people did in other countries, they placed a stone to block certain unfavourable energy.

In modern time as in now, wind turbines are used to block energy coming into the country. No energy, sicker people, shrinking economy etc.

www.cantab.net/users/michael.behrend/repubs/index.html

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

St Catherine's Hill now has two microwave towers on it near enclosure and site of old chapel ,Roman fort ,iron age fort and cursus, bur still very peaceful place.

I wonder what effect this might have on  energies 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

BRADFORD-ON-AVON to CHURCH NORTON (West Sussex) 

St Mary's Chapel, Bradford-on-Avon (Located on a hill above a spring that supplies the town with water. Possibly on the Malmesbury to Glastonbury pilgrimage route). 

Holy Trinity Church, Bradford-on-Avon

The Saxon Church of St Laurence, Bradford-on-Avon

St Thomas à Becket Church, Tilshead, Wiltshire. (12th Century church); 

Stonehenge; 

All Saints Church, Idmiston, Wiltshire. (12th century church);

Porton Down biological research centre; 

The Ship Inn, Langstone, Hampshire (I don’t know if ‘Langstone’ refers to an actual ‘long stone’); 

Selsey ancient mound, Church Norton, nr Selsey (an Early British earth work; a Roman Camp and Norman Fort). Next door is ... 

St Wilfrid's Church, Church Norton (13th century chancel). 

The 2 Church Norton sites are thought to be the location of the first cathedral in Sussex, which was established by St. Wilfrid (Bishop of York) when he came to live there in AD 681, say some historians. 

St Mary's Chapel, Bradford-on-Avon

DSCN5219.JPG.8fd6c6b43c8d417af548dad8816a861d.JPG

Inside the chapel. Note the images.

DSCN5222.JPG.d5b3aa1d38876df2f9364c89e806fe9f.JPG

View over Bradford-on-Avon

DSCN5218.JPG.13965cb8ba180a660654d168cfc4d189.JPG

Westbury white horse in the distance

DSCN5226.JPG.dc774d2322d2f6c4ca4285f418ba71fe.JPG

DSCN5287.JPG.8a2f5c5eaa933ef0f7885ea9bc56c032.JPG

Statue in Bradford-on-Avon

DSCN5286.JPG.b24903a6cdd0aa078db22149070f3ccb.JPG

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

On 5/30/2024 at 10:52 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

DSCN5286.JPG.b24903a6cdd0aa078db22149070f3ccb.JPG

On 5/30/2024 at 10:52 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Taking a stab here.  

We're openly told if we were to learn the language of symbols a great veil would fall from our eyes.  It sucks seeing it, but somehow it's kinda ironically fun spoting the great work's usage of their symbols.  Most glaring to me starting out is corporate logos.  Then noticing who funds who/who partners with who, and so on.  To not go too far off on a tangent I'll get to my point about your picture.

Without knowing anything about the statue, what/who it represents, and honestly not trying to have confirmation bias...  To me it looks like an intentionally faceless lady (babylon?) sending out a messenger pigeon, stating that the entity (mankind?) on the pole is bound up/subordinated.  Dunno bout the bell/horn? on her hip, another display of authority (when she calls we must listen)?  Being on a ley line, it would be a prime location for an advertisement of sorts.  Also be interesting to know if that site was ever part of the club's estates. The more I see statues/monuments without adding the narrative, they always seem to display something different right in front of our faces.

Could be wrong, at least it's cool seeing your references to all the sacred sites planted on key ley lines.  To me it harkens wireless energy infrastructure 😉.  

Ok, quick update after looking it up to gauge my interpretation 😁.

It's not a lady in particular, but a memorial of the area's history, including the wool/yarn industry.  We know their love for memorializing 'us'.  So by nature it has a theme to it.

The dove is a common theme for them we know.  I'd say the 'spindle of yarn' is her weapon.  Her 'tool' to bind the 'wool bundle'.  But to me, that thing is straight up voodoo/enchanted.  Can't not see a person's resemblance.  Even tied the knot in a figure 8.  

On 5/30/2024 at 6:52 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

St Mary's Chapel, Bradford-on-Avon

DSCN5219.JPG.8fd6c6b43c8d417af548dad8816a861d.JPG

Inside the chapel. Note the images.

DSCN5222.JPG.d5b3aa1d38876df2f9364c89e806fe9f.JPG

There is no antenna reaching to the sky from the church though it could be there but not captured in the photo. This is satanic. I don't get a good feeling from this stained glass windows either. The centre window indicating to trap the divine light.

That's crazy, I can definitely see the distillation/vial vibe.  I agree on the divine trap/extraction vibe too in the middle.  Whatever the white flower represents is again getting bound.  I saw thorns initially on the left, but my gut keeps saying vertebrae.  Right one I'm guessing is either the acquired essence or required ingredient, tears/hyaluronic acid/a-chrome?

Are you aware of Rory Duff? He's done a lot of work on ley lines. He started in UK but now mapped worldwide. He says they are expanding massively right now. He did a couple of very interesting interviews with Pam Gregory the astrologer.

11 hours ago, runhomejack said:

Whatever the white flower represents

The flower has six petals i.e. six pointed star, a star of David, as above, so below....divine.

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

The flower has six petals i.e. six pointed star, a star of David, as above, so below....divine.

Hmm, that makes sense.  I've heard flowers were used in antiquity to display hidden messages, the color and the type, but six pointed makes a statement for sure.

I wonder then if that implies the 'archontic distortion'.  12 base (krystal spiral) to 10 base (fibonacci spiral -> metatron's cube).  In 12 base designs, the next size up still has a connection to the origin point.  10 base does not, it is considered consumptive modeling (parasitic?). 12 base also creates the true/original flower of life.  10 base creates the modern version we see, again with the cube encoded in the center.

1st pic is 12 base, 2nd is 10 base.

824a62fd0b213ea906004e84152c60fa-2284555986.jpg

17030248-1343873263.png

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Are you aware of Rory Duff? He's done a lot of work on ley lines. He started in UK but now mapped worldwide. He says they are expanding massively right now. He did a couple of very interesting interviews with Pam Gregory the astrologer.

Looks like there's going to be a battle for control of the Earth's leylines. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, runhomejack said:

Hmm, that makes sense.  I've heard flowers were used in antiquity to display hidden messages, the color and the type, but six pointed makes a statement for sure.

I forgot to mention this before but the star of David absorbs. So if you think of the flag of Israel, blue star on white background. White being the colour of sphere Keter in the Tree of Life. So the country is absorbing goodness via the blue star.

I wonder then if that implies the 'archontic distortion'.  12 base (krystal spiral) to 10 base (fibonacci spiral -> metatron's cube).  In 12 base designs, the next size up still has a connection to the origin point.  10 base does not, it is considered consumptive modeling (parasitic?). 12 base also creates the true/original flower of life.  10 base creates the modern version we see, again with the cube encoded in the center.

Oh wow, that's really interesting that it has been swapped from the 12 to 10 system but I think you are spot on! The system was placed in the planet by the Elohims, the Christian god(s), yahweh. Yes, cube/square traps. I got rid of flower of life stickers. Destroyed them all. I've posted this before.https://zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/the-flower-of-life-deception-metatronic-expose-part-2/ (<- solution included 😀)

There are three components to the right hand window which is a supplementary spell. (Five) (blue) (liquid/water droplets) indicating that goodness is drawn from the source which also ties in with the centre main spell and all of the windows receive energy from either Sun or Moon depending on the time to manifest this spell 24/7.

I have now created a new thread on this topic so that the thread is not derailed.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/35266-moving-from-the-metatronic-10-based-to-the-original-source-12-based-system-how/

YcWMgVo.jpeg

Edited by DaleP

Posted (edited)

BP-Logo-650x366.png

Solution: Eat a pinecone biscuit daily. 😆 Joking aside, that's why you see some houses and public places have pinecones in the garden.

Gingerbread-Pinecone-Cookies-2.jpg

Edited by DaleP

11 hours ago, RobinJ said:

How do you mean, based on what info?

Common sense. There have always been battles for control of the Earth's resources. Duff's conclusion - it seems - is that certain points on the energy grid can be used to boost 'manifestation' of our thoughts. That seems worth fighting over.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Common sense. There have always been battles for control of the Earth's resources. Duff's conclusion - it seems - is that certain points on the energy grid can be used to boost 'manifestation' of our thoughts. That seems worth fighting over.

He's been saying that they are growing and joining together at a massive rate too.

Glastonbury to The Needles (Isle of Wight)

Glastonbury Tor;

Alford Church (Somerset);

Yarlington House - built in 1782;

Pimperne Barrow - The longest barrow in England;

St Mary's Church (Witchampton) - Saxon origins;

Gaunts House (nr Wimborne) - new age retreat and country house that I attended when David Icke hosted a weekend workshop in 1993;

St Catherine's Hill (Christchurch) - also on the Avebury to Mont St. Michel line;

The Needles - chalk rock formations where another leyline flows.

Mont St Michel (France) to Staple Island (Farne Islands) 

This major ley line that circles the Earth was highlighted by David Icke in his book “The Truth Vibrations” (P67 – 72), though he focused on the English section of the line, which has 7 Chakras, starting at the Isle of Wight.

Mont St Michel; 

Blanchelande Abbey (France) - a former monastery of the Premonstratensian order, founded in the twelfth century. 

Saint-Sauveur-le-Vicomte Castle (France) - a ruined castle dating from the 11th and 12th centuries. 

Church of Sainte-Colombe in Sainte-Colombe (Gironde) - a Catholic church and Romanesque house of the twelfth century. 

The Needles (Isle of Wight) - a chakra. 

Hurst Castle (on the Hurst Spit in Hampshire) - an artillery fort established by Henry VIII between 1541 and 1544; 

St John's Church at Boldre (Pilley, Lymington) - there are three sarcen stones in the early foundations of the present church, so it’s possible that the site served as a place of worship as long ago as 2000 BC, the heyday of stone circles; 

Mottisfont Abbey (Romsey) - built on the site of a former Augustinian priory, founded in 1201. 

Danebury Iron Age Hillfort - one of the most studied Iron Age hill forts in Europe and a Scheduled Ancient Monument. 

Fosbury Camp Hillfort (Wiltshire) - the site of an Iron Age bivallate hillfort. 

Church of St Michael and All Angels (Shalbourne, Wiltshire) - 13th century origins. 

Uffington iron age fort and its’ White Horse – a chakra and on several ley lines; 

Ham Court (Oxfordshire)– on the site of the medieval Bampton Castle.

Diddly Squat Farm Shop (Chipping Norton) - on Jeremy Clarkson’s farm!! 

The Rollright Stones (Oxfordshire) - Groups of limestone boulder monuments and a stone circle dating back to the Neolithic & Bronze Age. The complex consists of three main elements: The King's Men stone circle, the King Stone, and the Whispering Knights and burial chamber. 

Holycombe Holistic Retreat Centre (nr. the Cotswold village of Whichford) - There is a stone circle on the old castle site.  Archaeologists have excavated a Roman conduit carrying water from the springs in the nearby wood to the site and dowsers and geomancers have suggested it was a sacred site before the Roman occupation. They also believe that six leylines converge on the stone circle. A natural stream rises from a holy well in the nearby wood, passes though the grounds and down a waterfall.  

St. Thomas a Becket Church (Sutton under Brailes, Warwickshire) - 12th century origins. 

Brailes Hill (Warwickshire) - a chakra and the site of a Medieval motte and bailey castle. 

St Mary the Virgin church -  Pillerton Hersey. 

Warwick Castle. 

Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden – a major energy centre, Icke was told (“The Truth Vibrations”, P43). 

Astley Castle (Warwickshire) - a fortified manor and former site of a 12th century castle;

Nine Ladies Stone Circle (Derbyshire) - Circular formation of upright stones dating to the Bronze Age. 

Chatsworth House - a stately home in the Derbyshire Dales. 

Fountains Abbey (North Yorkshire) - one of the largest and best preserved ruined Cistercian monasteries in England.  

MARMION TOWER (North Yorkshire) - 15th-century gatehouse of a fortified manor. 

The Druid’s Temple (nr Masham) - not a real temple, but a nineteenth century folly styled after stone circles. It has two large stone circles, an altar, sacrificial stone and a tomb area. 

THORNBOROUGH HENGES (North Yorkshire) - Three circular henges – sometimes described as the ‘Stonehenge of the North’ – were built here about 4,500 years ago over an earlier monument.

The Church of St Michael the Archangel (Well, North Yorkshire) - occupies the site of an earlier 11th century church. 

Chapel of St Mary at Snape Castle (Yorkshire) - site of a former 15th century castle. 

Jervaulx Abbey (Yorkshire) – a chakra; 12th century Cistercian Abbey ruins. 

Kiplin Hall (North Yorkshire) - 17th century country home. 

Durham Cathedral – a chakra; 

Durham Castle – 11th century. 

Newcastle Castle (Newcastle) - 12th century castle built on the site of a Roman fort. 

Warkworth Castle and Hermitage (Northumberland) - 12th century. 

Dunstanburgh Castle – 14th century. 

Staple Island (Farne Islands) - a chakra; 

• Thanks 1