Have You Ever Had A Tarot Reading?

Well, how did it go?

Are tarot cards popular in the country that you are in? They are popular in SoCal.

I don't think that the cards themselves are supernatural, but it's the symbolism that counts.

Tarot readings IMHO can help you explore yourself & gain some clarity and can help you reach your goals.

Well I would be interested in reading your thoughts.

j109

PS: Note this is not an ad to do readings.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2024 at 3:27 PM, Janus109 said:

Well, how did it go?

Are tarot cards popular in the country that you are in? They are popular in SoCal.

I don't think that the cards themselves are supernatural, but it's the symbolism that counts.

Tarot readings IMHO can help you explore yourself & gain some clarity and can help you reach your goals.

Well I would be interested in reading your thoughts.

j109

PS: Note this is not an ad to do readings.

Never had a reading but I’ll always remember the real explanation for the Fool card- The Fool is no Fool.

He was the court jester in the old days. Sort of like modern day comedians.

He was the only one allowed to tell the truth about the king (through comedy), if anyone else tried they’d get executed.

His knapsack represents everything he had learned and left behind him, the dog following him yapping at his feet show he is endearing even to animals with his carefree attitude.

He is shown about to walk off the edge of a cliff, this shows he is confident in his abilities from his past experiences even when the situation is dangerous, he blindly trusts himself in everything he does.

Legend! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Never had a reading but I’ll always remember the real explanation for the Fool card- The Fool is no Fool.

He was the court jester in the old days. Sort of like modern day comedians.

He was the only one allowed to tell the truth about the king (through comedy), if anyone else tried they’d get executed.

His knapsack represents everything he had learned and left behind him, the dog following him yapping at his feet show he is endearing even to animals with his carefree attitude.

He is shown about to walk off the edge of a cliff, this shows he is confident in his abilities from his past experiences even when the situation is dangerous, he blindly trusts himself in everything he does.

Legend! 

Very good explanation. He's the joker.

Faith earned from his experience and he knows that he can always land on his feet. This state can only be reached by going through hardships. You can't buy it. It is when you reach the top of the 'false' tree of life.

I have been to two tarot readers. The first was at the encouragement of my narcissistic ex; I realise now that it was part of her 'play'. This tarot reader was OK, in retrospect she never really had a chance though because I now realize that my ex was not being honest with me or the tarot reader. So she was hindered in what she could really bring through, she was 'put out to dry' in many ways by my ex. 

The second tarot reader was brilliant. Honestly I can pretty much say she was 99% accurate. I recorded the 1st session with her (I went back about a year later for a 2nd session which was my last dabble with it) and although I haven't listened to it for a long time, I do remember listening to it about 18 months after the 1st session and still believing it was very accurate. It helped me in many ways because at that time I was really struggling to understand wtf happened with my ex (this was before I knew she was a narc). The 2nd reader is pretty well known in Australia (well at least Sydney) and I know other friends or ex-colleagues who have gone to her and found her very good.