War to be announced this summer according to MP Andrew Bridgen MP

factJack

On 5/15/2024 at 4:33 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Slovak MP (Putin supporter) survives being gunned down in the street.

(Of course it could be a false flag).

What was that about escalation again?

Either way, it's "reported" so the aim is to stir the pot.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2024 at 9:31 PM, wagdog19 said:

I agree with you 99%, though I believe Neil Oliver is not a gatekeeper. He has readily indicated he was late to enter the rabbit hole, as was I. Fortunately I entered it during lockdown 1 and thus avoided satan's juice, and am now fully immersed ( and lost).😀 There are probably many posts I have submitted on social media pre 2019 where I have supported/ praised something hideous/ loathsome & evil. We are all on a path of ' enlightment/ realisation/ discernment'. I could be wrong, but he seems too passionate and vociferous to be acting. 

What was the turning point for you, what made you reject the satan juice, the bbc and its propoganda

13 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Judging by the comments I see generally online most young fellas are not going to allow themselves to be conscripted. They don't want to fight in a war for elites who don't give a toss about them. They've seen too much about the two  wars in the previous century to go along with it. 

Good for them I say. Imagine if all young men world wide say NO. Wars would cease.

Peace is the only way for a better future.

As David says most ordinary people just want to live a normal happy life and not be involved with wars. It's the elites who crave war. Evil creatures!

I do hope you are right, i have been reading about the anti-christ and what will be happening as the elites change the world for his coming, and it does say there will be a lot of wars and the number of men will fall to an all time low. The number of men in the world will be reducded by 90%. They must have some serious shit planned

On 5/14/2024 at 9:31 PM, wagdog19 said:

I agree with you 99%, though I believe Neil Oliver is not a gatekeeper. He has readily indicated he was late to enter the rabbit hole, as was I. Fortunately I entered it during lockdown 1 and thus avoided satan's juice, and am now fully immersed ( and lost).😀 There are probably many posts I have submitted on social media pre 2019 where I have supported/ praised something hideous/ loathsome & evil. We are all on a path of ' enlightment/ realisation/ discernment'. I could be wrong, but he seems too passionate and vociferous to be acting. 

I would consider the "King of Scotland" to be an intelligent individual, yet it has only just dawned on him that our government does not have our best interests at heart.

Has he not studied the political shenanigans and orchestrated wars of 20th Century? I have and I'm only an ordinary layman/woman. Perhaps he should look into 9/11?

• Like 3

On 5/15/2024 at 4:33 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Slovak MP (Putin supporter) survives being gunned down in the street.

(Of course it could be a false flag).

What was that about escalation again?

For a man who was supposedly shot four times at point blank range, there was a surprising absence of blood?

• Like 6

14 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Judging by the comments I see generally online most young fellas are not going to allow themselves to be conscripted. They don't want to fight in a war for elites who don't give a toss about them. They've seen too much about the two  wars in the previous century to go along with it. 

Good for them I say. Imagine if all young men world wide say NO. Wars would cease.

Peace is the only way for a better future.

As David says most ordinary people just want to live a normal happy life and not be involved with wars. It's the elites who crave war. Evil creatures!

Imagine they threw a war and nobody came.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

What was the turning point for you, what made you reject the satan juice, the bbc and its propoganda

Faith, friendship and tenacity. I could write a book about it, I'm sure most of us can. Ultimately, I always believed in the Mark of the Beast, but didn't think it would happen in my lifetime. I think I have got a bit of aspergers or similar, so when I start researching/ reading, it consumes and obsesses me. I had a cousin, who unbeknown to me, was so deep down the rabbit hole, and he would defy all the restrictions and rock up at my flat regularly. He'd show me videos on bitchute, introduced me to the lyrics of Ian Brown (Little seed, Big tree), drag me to marches, knock sense into me. So, he probably saved my life. Knowledge is key isn't it. Ignorance/ mental laziness is the downfall of our current society, and the sheeple mentality.  And, don't fear death. It's just a transition. The hard part now, is how further do I go down the hole? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

I do hope you are right, i have been reading about the anti-christ and what will be happening as the elites change the world for his coming, and it does say there will be a lot of wars and the number of men will fall to an all time low. The number of men in the world will be reducded by 90%. They must have some serious shit planned

We are ruled by a messianic cult, who believe they are the chosen ones as described in the 'Old' Testament. They are scripting the book of revelations in front of our eyes. 

It only takes about 5% of society to stand up and say enough, and we could possibly circumvent the coming Armageddon. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wagdog19 said:

It only takes about 5% of society to stand up and say enough, and we could possibly circumvent the coming Armageddon. 

Internationally or just in the West? If enough westerners wake up to what they're doing then they'll probably just set their eastern attack dogs on us. We need the societies of all superpower nations to wake up, surely? And how can we find common ground with the Chinese when they have a Golden Shield firewall?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Internationally or just in the West? If enough westerners wake up to what they're doing then they'll probably just set their eastern attack dogs on us. We need the societies of all superpower nations to wake up, surely? And how can we find common ground with the Chinese when they have a Golden Shield firewall?

Of course. It takes more than one individual to arm a nuclear device. At what point do those that wield enough power in governments globally etc, simply refuse to be complicit? It seems every head of state is compromised. Surely not?

On 5/14/2024 at 6:37 AM, jack121 said:

Conscription is a mandate, not law, and can be very easily ignored, as is mandated vaccines. But how are they going to force it onto the people, wonder what sales pitch they are going to use ?

They won't need to. The people will force it upon themselves. The same as we saw with the "anti-vaxxer" hatred......only this time an objector will be a "coward" because "everyone else" has family members "putting their lives on the line".  The open hatred of those who avoid conscription will be vicious and palpable.

The one thing big lesson I learnt with the Pandemic was that the majority of the British public are docile, compliant or downright stupid, to the point of being willing to turn on fellow citizens who simply ask awkward questions of an official narrative. And I'm sure the Government and the 77th Brigade are equally aware of that.... and of how they could use (abuse) it to their advantage. It's the old game of divide and conquer. 

For which mass conscription will be the perfect playground.....

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, EddieUK said:

They won't need to. The people will force it upon themselves. The same as we saw with the "anti-vaxxer" hatred......only this time an objector will be a "coward" because "everyone else" has family members "putting their lives on the line".  The open hatred of those who avoid conscription will be vicious and palpable.

The one thing big lesson I learnt with the Pandemic was that the majority of the British public are docile, compliant or downright stupid, to the point of being willing to turn on fellow citizens who simply ask awkward questions of an official narrative. And I'm sure the Government and the 77th Brigade are equally aware of that.... and of how they could use (abuse) it to their advantage. It's the old game of divide and conquer. 

We have grown thicker skin due to the Covid malarkey and you know you'll be toasted if you join them. Be the sacrificial lamb for the Rothschilds war programme so that when you die, your energy will create more wealth for them. You love them that much, don't you?

OR say, fuck em. I'm selfish! OR change your gender, looking like a bloke and call yourself female and if they say anything....tell them that you are offended! They do it, so can you.

British are made docile on purpose with constant..... 24/7, can't type that word.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

We've been at war with the USSR/Russia since 1945. Actually, if you want to go back further, since the 19th century in one form or another. The British Royals could have easily brought the Romanoffs to our shores and safety, but did nothing and allowed the Bolsheviks to butcher them. Instead, we embarked on a continuation if "The Great Game" fomenting plots against Lenin and attempting to aid the Whites.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, jack121 said:

It's very noticeable the lack of the sense of "duty" to be conscripted, plus add in the factor of the large numbers of obese young men who are unhealthy and very unfit;  those with mental health conditions and the soy boys, I don't see a large number of healthy dutiful young men like we had in 1939.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, EddieUK said:

Not quite. Reading comments online in reaction to the media trying to drum up conscription enthusiasm I saw not one comment stating they would sign up. Mothers said they will not let their sons go, men said they wouldn't go, older people said they supported young people not going. Nobody wants it.  Reasons given where why would they risk their lives for a war they don't want, for elites who don't give a toss about them, and that the UK has nothing worth fighting for!

In addition: look around your neighbourhood next time you go for the weekly shop. See all the overweight young men filling their trolleys with junk food and beer? The young lads walking round stoned? The obese young women with several kiddos in tow?   The simpering soy boys? Can you see them as fighting fit soldiers and auxiliary service women lol.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Not quite. Reading comments online in reaction to the media trying to drum up conscription enthusiasm I saw not one comment stating they would sign up. Mothers said they will not let their sons go, men said they wouldn't go, older people said they supported young people not going. Nobody wants it.  Reasons given where why would they risk their lives for a war they don't want, for elites who don't give a toss about them, and that the UK has nothing worth fighting for!

In addition: look around your neighbourhood next time you go for the weekly shop. See all the overweight young men filling their trolleys with junk food and beer? The young lads walking round stoned? The obese young women with several kiddos in tow?   The simpering soy boys? Can you see them as fighting fit soldiers and auxiliary service women lol.

I hope you're right that people do start rejecting the msm , but i saw too many people line up for ukraine, line up to send donations to ukraine, line up wave the ukraine flag out of their windows, all because the bbc said so

13 hours ago, EddieUK said:

Good point, reminds me of staff following me around their shop saying: Sir, where is your mask. You need to have a mask. I can't let you in without a mask." As they chocked out the words through the six face masks they were wearing

I tried to argue with them, but...sheep will be sheep

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

I hope you're right that people do start rejecting the msm , but i saw too many people line up for ukraine, line up to send donations to ukraine,

covid jab            outside supermarkets

line up wave the ukraine flag out of their windows, all because the bbc said so

and pot bang on a thurs

there is very little hope. 

the plandemic they turned the uk into a prison island and 90% complied mainly due to furlough

no free money there would have been civil unrest

i was in b&m a woman at the till masked up struggling to breathe and that was 3 years later.

would you fight for your country if for 20 yrs the education system and the msm has indoctrinated you to hate your country, hate your flag?

On 5/15/2024 at 6:26 PM, Dragon Slayer said:

Opposed WHO agenda also, apparently. 🤔

Intresting how there is no one trying to shoot andrew bridgen, neil oliver, australian malcom roberts , russell brand, or any of the other wannabe conspiracy theorists who are milking the gravy train

I think certain dissenters are allowed to get away with certain things up to a point but in my opinion this guy crossed the line and that line was directly accusing Ursula Von Der Leyen of fraudulent dealings regarding COVID vaccinations for the EU member states.

Attack the bear directly and he's going to respond. If he lives/ survives intact I'll be very interested to see how he fairs and what decisions makes going forward. 

He may have been "offered a deal" in hospital... If he refuses he may not come out.

That's the name of the game at this level.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, jack121 said:

I hope you're right that people do start rejecting the msm , but i saw too many people line up for ukraine, line up to send donations to ukraine, line up wave the ukraine flag out of their windows, all because the bbc said so

Oh they've had enough of it all now. They are busy drinking themselves into oblivion. Look at this below- do you really see these overweight unhealthy drunkards as potential servicemen and women?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13432857/Britain-worst-seaside-town-homelessness-youths-vomiting-drunken-fights.html

And yes, I know it's the Mail! But read the comments about conscription and  war in those articles and you'll see even their readers are putting two fingers up to conscription and war. DM readers may be dumb, but they are not willing to be war fodder.

Imagine if there were NO sign ups at all! What would the PM do? Couldn't put all those "conscientious objectors" in jail now could he?  (Although of course about half would be rejects because they are too obese, drink/drug addled and unfit to pass a medical).

These youngsters like to do nothing much more than stuff themselves with junk food, guzzle booze,  ingest drugs and mate with each other. Being sent off to fight a war (or in the case of women as support personnel like nurses) is quite different to waving a Ukraine flag and sending them a tenner.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, jack121 said:

Intresting how there is no one trying to shoot andrew bridgen, neil oliver, australian malcom roberts , russell brand, or any of the other wannabe conspiracy theorists who are milking the gravy train

Brand has had a roasting in The Guardian for his fake baptism stunt. We all know why he did that (to reboot his public image into the "good Christian"). The Guardian makes it quite clear they don't buy it.

• Like 3