Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10

DannyUK

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, xpwales said:

I would also say it's Sirius - "Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky".

Kate's shield also has 8 points...

IMG-1939.png

It also has 8 concave segments between the points, expressing 8,8 again.

Words which represent 88 numerically: "purple", "elizabeth", "bloodline", "vision", "el elyon" (stella cult).

-------------------

According to Conor Macdari, Bethlehem can be broken down to expose it's original meaning...

"By the suppression of the facts herein stated, it has been easy for churchmen to preach to people of a modern day and age that Jesus was a new and original Savior, with a birthplace and history as they describe and set forth. This history, I repeat, is borrowed from the mythic story of the Irish Sun God, Iesa. Has the reader a doubt of it? Jesus is said to have been born in "Bethleh-em," the "house of the day." The Irish word for house is Both. Lah means day in Irish. And as "Hebrew" is but a jargon of Irish, the fraud becomes as plain as "day.""

Irish Wisdom Preserved in the Bible and Pyramids - Conor MacDari - 1923

https://archive.org/details/irishwisdomconormacdari

Yes I hear it’s Sirius from research however usually we would traditionally guide ourselves with a compass 🧭 like idea of the three wise men being guided by a star.

If we reflect the two concepts it is the star Polaris which features upon a compass, the 8 pointed star of Ishtar. Just like the 8 pointed star used on so many “Christian” Christmas decorations especially through media as Ishtar/Easter and of course it’s Christmas.

So I would suggest this has been done mockingly…

Just like Kate Middleton disappeared around Xmas time and was said to return by… Easter… Then we got that mocking A.I. Video…

So anyway the reason this came to mind was the “northern lights” and this star of Ishtar symbolism coming up.

I will post an update shortly more directly to do with the northern light aurora borealis scenario, also including Kate Middleton and such symbolism as its hard to breakdown now I have collated it all.

“You ain’t nothing but a hound dog, crying all the time.

You ain’t ever caught a rabbit and you ain’t no friends of mine”  Charles said mockingly to Diana…

It’s also interesting how Kate Middletons Bow looks like a dog bone 🦴 and can be likewise implied to be an 8 infinity ♾️ loop…

IMG-2022.jpg

🐰Follow the White Rabbit🕳️

IMG-6486.png

IMG-8114.jpg

Hypatia

Cut apart and reassembled - Transhumansim a “Moonage Daydream”…

Jack the Ripper (1988) Trailer

“The Man Who Gave You Your Other Face”

Jim Carrey Makes His Debut on National Television | Carson Tonight Show

Though the HEAVENS should be simple… They are not.” - Hypatia 

♾️

Agora (2009) Trailer 2 

Hypatia - Torn to pieces, like Orpheus?

IMG-6580.png

For anyone interested, more on Diana added to here…

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

Elvis Presley - (You're The) Devil in Disguise (Official Audio)

More on Elvis and are you Sirius - “Hound Dog” angle…

Forrest Gump & Cast Away - Tom Hanks

IMG-1365.png

Return To Sender | Elvis Presley (4K Music Video) | Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962) - Tribute Edit

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here to give an update… 
I believe all of this is important, different parts will speak to different people I’m sure…

IMG-2008.jpg

69D3DCEF-FAFF-4639-A567-340EF9C8FBF6.jpeg.e9a0864f8e00d9277109d748e46ee516.jpeg

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈

Remember… It maybe of symbolic significance/importance…

IMG-2002.png

‘The color magenta 
has been hinted to us in pop culture, 
advertisements, and media for the last few years. 

Magenta is NOT a natural color on the spectrum. 

The "lights" you saw in the sky were magenta. 

Magenta is an extra-spectral color, 
meaning that it is not a hue 
associated with monochromatic visible light. 

"This purplish-red-crimson color, 
located between red and blue on the color wheel, 

is NOT found on the visible spectrum of light 

and there is no wavelength of light 
that corresponds to that particular color."

If you think you saw the Northern Lights 
that's ok. 

Think what you want. 

[Back up your data]’

IMG-1995.png

Blue to Magenta 

‘I used to gaze n study the Aurora Borealis, when based in Scandinavia, Baltic States and the Northern Scottish Islands, but NEVER have I known it to be "so" visible outside the "standard" dark winter window and never as late as this .... perspective / definition with area covered seemed off too! 
A quite impressive weather experiment, almost as good as the Beijing Olymics weather stunt ... from almost 20 years ago, in'it! Net Zero is being managed and driven to trace your taxes out of your pockets into Deep State Cabals - one of the biggest scams, the sheep, sleep well with! Yx 🥳

People seem to argue that solar flares can happen at any time of the year, the point is however this whole scenario is unusual in every sense, of just how visible the aurora was, its colour and how wide an area the aurora was visible even due to the solar flares that are said to be responsible for the whole incident.

IMG-2029.jpg

Climate Changers
Never has the prospect of geoengineering the global climate seemed so technically feasible — or potentially necessary.
https://www.thewirechina.com/2022/12/18/u-s-china-geoengineering/

IMG-2030.jpg

‘Radioactive electrostatic realm~ Increase your intake of iodine if you are feeling the effects of the increased radiation~ I've been taking Kelp.’

IMG-2031.jpg

IMG-2010.webp

SPIRIT WORLD VOL 1 - DOCUMENTARY BY C.EVERARD

Spirit World 1. Chris Everard

https://odysee.com/@carlosantoniodocus:3/Spirit-World-1.-Chris-Everard:c

I do feel it’s likely some form of technology is being worked on to act as a shield to stop or significantly reduce such energy hitting the earth and going to ground causing power outages and the likes, or so they try to indicate such solar flares can cause.
But theres a number of reasons this can also be taking place which aren’t all as “protective” as this may otherwise seem and therefore be agreeable to potential stop the disruption of power outages and technological failure.

IMG-2033.jpg

People do seem to be stuck within the concept of this is all naturally occurring and the rest is fear-mongering or it is absolutely HAARP and such technologies.
I’d agree that if these PTB could make it look like they have more power and control than they actually have, they’d take it. They’d exploit such natural events and they want to create chaos and confusion.
But both these narratives being played off against one another are useless and we even have what appear as apologists and aiding coverup of the reality that our environment is being artificially manipulated and interfered with for largely reason’s unknown and no matter how many of us are aware of various technologies and techniques, we are always going to be behind the cutting edge of technology that is currently being used to deceive us by the crowd deeply within military intelligence who are carrying out such. This technology is always developed as a weapon…
It’s quite clear to see both factors are coming into play and the death cult are attempting to work with and exploit naturally occurring events and such phenomena within what they’re symbolising and their designs, what they’re foreshadowing and such.

Which does include a major weather event in the USA through earthquakes and flooding by the end of the year around November time is what I am seeing.
This being from what I have been seeing through various aspects of research and have been discussing on the forum. Which I must stress it is pieced together through foreshadowing and suggestion and I’m just stating what I have picked up on that seems to be being suggested, which for me seems to unreasonable to be coming up so many times, even if some of them are cryptic and suggestive.
It does look to me like it is something being prepared for or worked towards through reoccurring patterns and themes.

To accept that what we are seeing is natural is to ignore anomalies and a high amount of symbolism.
It is to ignore the fact that aurora borealis have been attempted to be artificially simulated through various methods. Even if some of them are of course largely localised. This would be expected until you’ve learnt how to fuck about on a larger scale. Yet some people act dumb about this or believe that because some experiments are localised, the same happening upon a larger scale is completely out of the question…
The point is they’re working on creating this on a larger scale you fucking morons.
I’ve said it for everyone.

It’s also to ignore why would anyone want to do this in the first instance because you by way of reflex action don’t believe or don’t want to believe it can be artificially simulated and therefore it must be completely natural. An elephant should be within the living room, but with all the geoengineering smog and radiation so your best mate and family members looks like a demonic monster and you’re now suffering from face blindness, you may not be able to see it…

To ignore the natural is to ignore activity related with the Sun 🌞 and a whole host of unusual activities that are known or expected to take place following the likes of an eclipse for instance.
It is more than clear to see we have a mass of symbolism associated with and shadowing the eclipse through COVID and cryptic associations with the monarchy and whatever the hell it is they’re doing, or believe they’re doing…
These would usually be vastly ignored as coincidence or overlooked because people don’t know what to do with them or what to make of such symbolic and ritual like associations even if they’re identified because likewise, we don’t see the whole picture or whole ritual in any respect.
We usually just see the peripheral of such.

For instance, do you really believe that Prince Harry’s Aviation Award “ritual ceremony/celebration” was really all about flying aircraft?
Or could it be suggestive of something else, involving the sky, the heavens and the whole thing is a cryptic ritual stunt?
Not just a mockery of Harry as this may seem to initially play out, but a mockery of us?
This being why such would even be staged and broadcast upon a mass scale because theres more to it and the reasoning behind such a stunt…
Likewise the completely contrived and setup black and white bloody horse scenario, surrounded by “collapse of the tower” imagery…
This same tower imagery came up time and time again through a tarot card reading of someone else unknown to me, about the royals I shared previously.

IMG-0811.png

IMG-0814.png

Masters Of The Air Finale's White Horse That Buck Sees Explained By E
https://youtu.be/lDJiyb7o9F0?si=aJL_jDD8eemUjOFl

See here 

St George’s Day - Nationalism Vs Globalist Death Cult?

Rainbows forming above their heads, shadowed to Kate Middleton then around the world quickly for a short time

IMG-2021.png

Kate Middleton - EuroVision 

You do see, or you can pretend you don’t there’s nothing in between.

IMG-2016.png

IMG-2019.png

Do you feel me? 
What you are looking at here is Kate Middletons Coat of Arms right way up (left) upside down (right)
This following the pattern “The High Empress” Tarot Card definitions I have used right way up and inverted.

⚜️

A War on the Sun is a War on the Heart - Simple. Remember it…

IMG-2039.jpg

Hold on, you can have coincidences that weren’t shot down as “conspiracy theory” on mainstream news…
What planet must they be from?

MARCH 13, 1989 - SOLAR FLARE CAUSES QUEBEC BLACKOUT. CBC NEWS.

I would argue this could have been an earlier time when the same technology was utilised but of course it would need more research but this is what it looks like.

Solar Storms: The 1989 Blackout

25 Years Ago: Amazing Auroras from 1989's Great Solar Storm
https://www.space.com/24983-auroras-1989-great-solar-storm.html?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0ESImp4oYHeFmAWgduLJ1_gOvYuWFTEndqHwz3Uy95ia-EYjVQKD2TMZg_aem_AWBNVf-l48Itr2vkT3QYT3R9cwUkyZptKkNZEaWtJYrEKS5TkrsFNA0k8OhVrWnhYvWzgyA1JNOKy2Ucyc3PNOqD

Picking up on Red Tower Symbolism Here…

IMG-2040.jpg

IMG-2041.jpg

IMG-2042.jpg

IMG-2043.jpg

The Coming Lockdown and the 5G Technological Weapon, Imitating Virus like Symptoms?

IMG-2044.jpg

THE NEXT PANDEMIC SPARS 2025 - 2028 BY JOHNS HOPKINS

IMG-2050.png

I’m sure it’s just another one of those “coincidences”…

Fear mongering and foreshadowing and not just of the area in question…
This being one method of delivery.

Star of Ishtar - Polaris/Compass aka ‘True North’ - Helping you find your way when you’re lost using the symbol for CHAOS

IMG-2045.jpgIMG-2046.jpg

https://www.odt.co.nz/star-news/star-national/large-scale-quake-catastrophe-facing-nz

IMG-2052.jpg

X ⚡🧠 

Optogenetics - 5v - Angels Don't Play this HAARP

The Riddler's 3D Box

Artificial aurora experiment - Position measurements of auroral rays and comparison with predictions
Generation of artificial auroras by injecting electrons into upper atmosphere from Aerobee rocket-borne accelerator
https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19690020503?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2CS73kC1-diOA4HQ-svMx8qrQyi5UrG0M0zQOgQ40zyR_e2G--PZtdogg_aem_Aa3qjJwkKRFF2IO6by4hbo6cXq3Km6VN01CkBRFvLpjgn7mNqH2W38YlJ35eEfkneT1X-deojJ0jGl3BZSqHWoxg

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

IMG-2051.webp

Jack the Ripper

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Now that I have told you about this you can never ask me how it is I know about it...

Other than Christopher Everard speaking of Mojo's as if spirits latched onto doorways reminded me of this series and I knew something like this would exist here...

It is within the Spirit World Video above or here...

Chris Everard - Lost Spirit's - Mojo's

Whenever you get tiered of these coincidences, you can come and join us.

Mojo Jojo - Breakfast Curses Mojo Jojo saves the day

DARK MOON BY ELVIS UNRELEASED

https://youtu.be/xNss-jh-BSc?si=CECIEOk7O8DBdGT6

maxresdefault.jpg

THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF THE RAINBOW - by Constance Cumbey - chapter one

iPod iTunes Vertigo U2

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

COLDPLAY COMMERCIAL FOR APPLE VIVA LA VIDA THROWBACK | NOSTALGIA

NYC Tornado Terror FULL MOVIE | Action Movie | Nicole De Boer | The Midnight Screening II

The true Whore and her forbidden fruit of which everyone has partaken...

Pirates Of Silicon Valley Trailer

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

End Game Technology - The Soft Sell of Mind Control Transhuman Technology - “Neuralink company implants brain chip in first human”

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby (From "Yellow Submarine")

Junkie XL vs Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation, Full HD (Remastered and Upscaled)

Living Dead Girl Techno Remix Trippy

https://youtu.be/QNWtA8GAaeg?si=eg1Gbx4a28GRKIlD

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

IMG-2108.jpg

Effectively, do as to us as they do to the environment…

Inject” and then fuck about with technology…

Microcosm Macrocosm. Organism-Environment.

Thus attempting to create technological control over the environment and individuals leading ultimately towards their “Hive Mind”.

A demonic alternative to genuine unity consciousness/oneness, where all are equal under one boot.

It is rather strange the BBC ever made this at all. Perhaps more telling is that they’re certainly not making anything like this anymore…

HAARP has become “conspiracy theory” that of myth, fairytales and legend. We are supposed to forget what they’ve been trying to do and achieve through such technology.

The very fact it exists at all or anything like it and what they’re trying to do should be concerning.

IMG-8997.jpg

IMG-2111.jpg

“The Hammer” 🔨 Without the Hammer ⚡️ 

Thor Ragnarok , Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

”Nothings new under the Sun”

But just to be clear, these people are completely fucking insane and should be locked up and throw the key away.

Which I suspect has happened to them before and thats their beef… Aka they’re demons…

HAARP Masters of the Ionosphere

Freda Payne ~ Band Of Gold 1970 Soul Purrfection Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iihWB38Ob9w

Metal Gear Archons - A.I. Technocracy - Bill Gates Brave New Virtual World The Internet - Cloud ☁️“Jesus” is the Ghost in the Machine 

IMG-2107.png

The Philosopher’s Stone

https://evolveconsciousness.org/the-philosophers-stone/

Unveiling The Mysterious Powers Of Aether!

IMG-2109.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Let's just put all the theories and suggestions aside for a moment and look at what actually happened ...

The weather went from being miserable, cold and rainy to balmy Mediterranean temperature within the space of a couple of days, the northern lights were seen pretty much all over the UK, which in my lifetime I don't think I've ever known, then on Monday morning we are back to cold weather and driving rain....

I know we get variable weather here in the UK but does that not strike anyone as odd, strange, questionable? 🤔 

Edited by HAARPING_On
Added text
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Let's just put all the theories and suggestions aside for a moment and look at what actually happened ...

The weather went from being miserable, cold and rainy to balmy Mediterranean temperature within the space of a couple of days, the northern lights were seen pretty much all over the UK, which in my lifetime I don't think I've ever known, then on Monday morning we are back to cold weather and driving rain....

I know we get variable weather here in the UK but does that not strike anyone as odd, strange, questionable? 🤔 

Yes it's worth digging into it. We know they can use HARP to create northern-lights phenomena, perhaps it (or some other technology) can also shift the jet stream around which is what can quickly change our weather from cold & damp northern to warm mediterranean. It comes in handy for the ptb to convince us we're in a "climate crisis". 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Campion said:

Yes it's worth digging into it. We know they can use HARP to create northern-lights phenomena, perhaps it (or some other technology) can also shift the jet stream around which is what can quickly change our weather from cold & damp northern to warm mediterranean. It comes in handy for the ptb to convince us we're in a "climate crisis". 

Well this large swathe of warm air will be with us in the next couple of weeks if north easterly winds don’t push it back. This is the tail end of El Niño. Maybe one or two more years of warmish weather, then back to normal, maybe a mini ice age for a year or two. Watch food prices go beserk. 
03B0F308-675C-4AB7-9671-7849580CE3A7.png.163bd59bc8c23361d6c219270451b6a4.png

You can see this thin pale line of cold water forming in the middle of the ocean. This wasn’t here last year. This is the beginning of La Niña. The water and associated air moves east, always. Bring on the cold! 
D2E356DB-51C5-406B-A544-D7F683F20D1A.png.67e1ba7239adbf6cb34753f2d67c5123.png

I personally saw the northern lights last Friday night, it was like slow pulsating shards of red light right over the house. Something has allowed that energy to make its way south, could be unatural meddling or could be the changing of the guard with respect to El Niño/ La Niña, the cold forming in the equator sucking electromagnetic energy down, pulling ions further south than normal.

It’s an enclosed system after all, one tiny change anywhere affects everything everywhere eventually. 

It’s a strange time no doubt. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 9:59 PM, HAARPING_On said:

Exactly mate and I can only speak for my immediate area which is right in the middle between Merseyside and Cheshire really.

April was still unbelievably cold and I would often open the door at night for the cat and couldn’t believe how cold it was. Low fog everywhere and it must be all the shit they’ve been spraying all day is my feeling, it is also accompanied with unusual smells also. I don’t know if anyone else had been noticing this?

Just recently it was unbelievably humid and we had none of that during that period of time, then after the humidity and this event it did go back just not quite as cold as it was before but definitely a drastic transition. If this was the Sun would we expect this?

As can be seen from the above videos, they have tried to make these aurora - I will call it this from now on in relation to the “Northern Lights” to make it easier - appear by dropping nuclear bombs in the sky and stuff like this. Which should sound completely mad because it is.

It is supposed to be a “radiation shield” after all. That means to get any reaction out of it, at least at first you’d expose it to radiation - nuclear bombs.

At least until you understand it, then you maybe able to learn different ways of triggering this.

This should be contained to a local area and people seem to believe the same about HAARP that this should only be noticeable immediately above the HAARP installation.

It is often noticed at HAARP because it would happen there most often being the source. But then the same is noticed over a wider area and because HAARP isn’t directly beneath it in own backyard it can’t be that. If it was within our own backyard it would be the first thing we would be pointing at as the cause… Or am I wrong?

As I can understand peoples apprehension about all of this but not their immediate dismissal outright. 

Not that HAARP has been exposed to the ionosphere over a period of time and its very clear that these people have been trying to manipulate such a wider reaction as this for some time, they do it and we have all these odd anomalies surrounding this which need questioning and people are in denial that one way or another, we are witnessing an attempt to artificially manipulate our environment through the use of technology, not all of which is on the table in front of us, as we don’t know about it and we are usually 50-100 years behind finding out what’s actually taking place today…

It’s as if we had been put in a pressure cooker momentarily or wrapped in tinfoil - the irony shouldn’t be lost on us conspiracy theorists.

As it happens following this event I did feel sharp prickly feeling on and around my head, which I know is very funny for those who cry conspiracy theorist but it was a definite reality… I still can’t explain this but it didn’t feel good and if it kept happening I would be getting the tinfoil hat. And I’m stating this here because I don’t doubt others felt this but likely won’t say anything about it…

Something heated the ionosphere over a period of time which created the humidity and the appearance of such “lights” in the sky.

People can believe this is the Sun if they want to.

If the Sun plays any form of factor or role in this, the Sun gave off solar flares, they heated the ionosphere for some reason in relation to this event at the same time.

Either to attack the earths natural defences or to attempt to turn them on and off at will to control them and interfere with them with technology.

I wouldn’t doubt these crazy bastards rather than trying to protect the earth and technology from failures they’re actually trying to cause them…

However, this doesn’t explain the unnatural colour spectrum and the fact we didn’t have a bunch of colours harmonically appearing to dance about the heavens.

We had what looked like an oil leak in comparison, which as it appeared does seem to have connections with Lucifer and such technological artificial rainbow. Plus the colour at least in many instances appears unnatural outside the colour spectrum…

Then we have this Red Dragon Lucifers Right Hand Man symbolism through the King Charles Painting…

But, I suppose we must give people enough reason to doubt it… 

The information is here to be aware. Make your own mind up and do some research at least before making your own mind up.

The only thing it has to be said I have made my mind up about is that this isn’t natural but a technological imposition upon our environment…

The Prestige - Opening Scene HD

IMG-2149.jpg

But people shouldn’t fail to see the obvious…

The drowning man - Red and Blue 

IMG-2146.jpg

The first song played through HAARP and the Ionosphere, so it sounds like a voice from the heavens… “GOD” was Ride of the Valkyries…

Gods of War

APOCALYPSE NOW Clip - Ride of the Valkyries (1979) Francis Ford Coppola

“The Emergence

Eternals - Arishem Explains Earth’s Emergence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HXCpvrd5o

IMG-2158.png

IMG-2223.png

The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine - New York

IMG-2159.jpg

Twin Towers to Transhumanism - A Total Eclipse of the Heart - Blocking out the Sun 🌞 

IMG-2161.jpg

IMG-2162.jpg

Was used for Mind Control but can have spiritual experiences under the right conditions, it’s important this is in respect of the intended use of the Death Cult

IMG-2163.jpg

IMG-2165.jpg

“The Emergence

Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone (4K Remastered)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagW3LcuRhU

IMG-2166.jpg

IMG-2167.jpg

IMG-2168.jpg

The Above from…

THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF THE RAINBOW - by Constance Cumbey - chapter one

https://youtu.be/8-NPwAjghms

“The Image of the BEAST”

Rush - Xanadu

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Interesting also the effects this has on consciousness perhaps, are we being experimented on in real time,in multiple ways 

How many HAARP facilities are there around the earth anyway , perhaps 

Asymmetrical warfare perhaps too,Full spectrums dominance ?

Interesting talk by Dr James Giordano

,brain is new  battlefield 

But is the target  The Individual ,( connecting to Spirit)

?

I think his talk is on tube,too 

https://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/RH2024/Real_History_with_Melissa_Ep_65_Who_is_Dr_James_Giordano_May162024.mp3

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Interesting also the effects this has on consciousness perhaps, are we being experimented on in real time,in multiple ways 

How many HAARP facilities are there around the earth anyway , perhaps 

Asymmetrical warfare perhaps too,Full spectrums dominance ?

Interesting talk by Dr James Giordano

,brain is new  battlefield 

But is the target  The Individual ,( connecting to Spirit)

?

I think his talk is on tube,too 

https://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/RH2024/Real_History_with_Melissa_Ep_65_Who_is_Dr_James_Giordano_May162024.mp3

To be more accurate it was the thunderstrom that followed this I noticed such at the same time as the high humidity. It would be like if you’re around negative electrical energy if ever you’ve felt that. Where you feel lethargic, along with the prickly feeling and like you should leave the room you’re in and see if it goes away…

Ultimately yes, this is a war on the heavens to shut out higher states of consciousness. This being connected with Transhumanism and ultimately what the X symbolism represents cutting off your higher self. CORONA - Crown 👑 Chakra Virus. The Crown Chakra likewise being where your consciousness should leave your body at death.

That this is something these predator control freaks can’t control or predict these higher states of consciousness unless they block out the connection.

”Untethered”

This is symbolic of such..

Truman Show Being Spontaneous

Making people more like robots. The heart, emotions are an “anomaly” to artificial intelligence. Unpredictable meaning - CHAOS.

When it is A.I. Itself which is CHAOS… Especially human A.I. Even if you believe this is all A.I. It is much more advanced than a tetris video game so don’t be stupid and miss the point and lose the plot by getting hung up…

This is part of what is symbolised through the MARK OF THE BEAST

People will be ultimately accepting and going through this process to be placed within limbo/beached “Cast Away” - Untethered - by going down this path the rabbit hole of transhumanism…

Cutting themselves off. I believe those doing this believe it makes such people invisible to God/Higher powers or whatever you want to call these higher states of consciousness that can otherwise work through humanity.These forces become blind to you and they’re unable to work through you… This is the satanic breaking and way out of the wheel of life Samsara - breaking the chain of cause and effect… At least until some sort of inevitable doom and destruction within the long run.

That essentially higher powers are made blind to those who go down this path or if you view it as a bridge (rainbow) gateway, doorway, connection between your lower self body and your higher self spirit are shut off.

Pirates Of Silicon Valley Trailer

Making us up shit creek without a paddle with a bunch of satanic control freaks…

This artificial environment opposed to our natural state is also what I reckon is the Whore of Babylon. This could likewise be viewed as a twisting or butchering of our environmental condition - Mother Nature - as well as the butchering and twisting of mankind themselves through Transhumanism to achieve this…

This is symbolic…

LINGUA IGNOTA - Butcher Of The World (official audio)

⚙️ “A Clockwork Orange” 🍊

The Velveteen Rabbit

IMG-2236.jpg

Anon 2018

Forrest Gump & Cast Away - Tom Hanks

“He who flees from the light of God”  🦋 

King Charles - Lucifuge Rofocale’s

I reckon this mirrored imagery is a “play” upon the “Red Dragon” whilst also looking like a demonic bunny. 

“Run Rabbit Run…”

IMG-2174.png

Locking us out of the heavens/higher states of existence…

5-C0-DC49-D-B8-F6-4-B54-A9-EA-41-B3-B5-A

Batman 1989

Xmas decorations appearing as a cross of chains… On the Roof/Sky/Heavens - Moonage Daydream - Transhumanism 

⚡️ 

7-E850-DC9-E12-B-48-FE-8-FCE-3-F41458-EB

But I suspect likewise people will have different views and concepts on all of this and disagree.

If they do have alternative views to all of this that otherwise doesn’t just try to dismiss it to justify all of the above, I’d like to hear them?

I’d be happy to hear other POV on it all?

BTW I’m completely for all of this being symbolic. But they ultimately want us to accept it as reality, thats why they fuck about with such symbolism.

It is as if we’re being tricked into making a pact eventually or being groomed into accepting their way instead of the “highway”…

Limp Bizkit - My Way

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

IMG-2294.png

I know people have different ideas on HAARP, what it can do and what technology actually can manipulate the ionosphere to produce radiation that will lead to aurora light and overall what it is they’re trying to do by doing this, but this is very much worth thinking about and considering…

Everything is sound, frequency and vibration…

As this is what’s most important. This is ultimately being worked on and understood to control and manipulate the human condition, which will likewise work best if we don’t know this is occurring, wouldn’t it?

Not simply to place or observe fancy lights in the sky… But to control the organism-environment/the human and mother nature…

Also don’t forget the ability to deceive through such technologies.

What Tesla is speaking about here, is the natural unification of all consciousness, a state of oneness that exists and has been spoken about for years by various spiritual groups, being interacted with and meddled with through the use of technology, to influence the minds of the masses.

This could ultimately lead to inducing an artificial hive mind by exploiting our true nature although for the purposes of control and subjugation these understandings/workings are obviously going to be used by this death cult. Rather than liberation through spiritual means and a state of awareness.

It’s important to be aware of this and that such is being actively worked towards becoming our reality…

IMG-2282.png

IMG-0250.jpg

End Game Technology - The Soft Sell of Mind Control Transhuman Technology - “Neuralink company implants brain chip in first human”

Pirates of Silicon Valley - Intro - RIP Steve Jobs

🌀 

E349-A30-F-9-A87-42-A9-8965-5-A681-DA4-A

“A Clockwork Orange” - Bronson

1670-DEE6-F007-4592-B95-A-82999-B66-B1-C

Michio Kaku: Why Physics Ends the Free Will Debate | Big Think

🍏 “Think Differently” - Let Computers A.I. Think For You - Apple 🍎 

12818-C09-FE99-4-D82-959-E-B184-A02-A237
Eden - Newton - Turing - Beatles - Jobs - Snow White, a Sleeping Death, Seduced into a Slumber - “Dream Reality”, a Fallen Lower State - a Trap, Bardo State, Quicksand, Beached - Death Stranding…
Death Stranding - Heartman Explains The Beach // Heartman Origin Story

David Bowie - Quicksand

6-FDBAC30-4-B7-A-4-E07-8-C4-D-EC59049358

Steve Jobs Introduces the Famous '1984' Apple Commercial

6-BA4-E869-364-A-4631-A26-A-93-B60547129

The Prodigy - Rat Poison

9-ABDF825-3680-4-EDB-8889-3-FD6-FD004-FE

A Perfect Circle - Imagine

Bronson - “It's like a battleground, innit?”

46-D7-F5-BF-A38-A-4-B74-B4-DA-D76-CADBF5

The Skulls ☠️ 2000 - You’re at War with yourself - Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde…
Staging Area? Your Mind…

Tom Hardy Best Monologue #2 | In Bronson

The War is for Your Mind

The Incredibles - Am I Fired? (HDR - 4K - 5.1)

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

Technological Bridge - Transhumansim - Closes the Gates of Heaven…

IMG-2279.jpg

🪜🌈🌁 

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)

While that maybe a nice theory, why have some of us been able to predict this long before any geomagnetic storm that may or may not have been caused by the Sun as this theory suggests?

Which again is a theory but it is thrown about as fact, by the very same people who seek to discredit other POV as being that or “theory” and especially “conspiracy theory”…

Why have we seen this foreshadowing in so many places for a long time now leading up to an event as if someone knew well in advance?

Such a scenario as this describes looks to have impacted the US by November based upon what I have been tracking anyhow through foreshadowing events and such symbolism.

But this is simply based on what looks like is being foreshadowed after picking up on the idea that such was being prepared for.

Other events may take place sooner, who knows…

It’s all the more easier if you can sound your own alarm before causing the chaos you warned everyone about…

Just never trust the science or any experts. Research and think for yourself…

IMG-2310.jpg

IMG-2311.jpg

https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/scientists-sound-alarm-over-powerful-geomagnetic-1715854894.html

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)

The sound could be better but obviously this is relevant here…

The War is upon the Higher Self - The War upon the Heavens

DAVID ICKE - THE COSMIC GAME

Seems to be an alternative version…

David Icke - The Truth Vibrations - The Unstoppable Force

Someone is after our crown chakra - a bridge between man and machine - transhumanism…

The Tale of the Merlion

https://youtu.be/A9jn-PZpeP4?si=7IzDeXl0ZvbQAL35

IMG-2315.jpg

David Icke - We Are Here To Change The World!

Just ask STEVE

We don’t know what to call this universal imposition upon the environment and people may notice and start asking what it is and why it’s occurring now, it’s happening everywhere and that it is different from how such phenomena is usually perceived…

So we will call it Steve

Sound reasonable?

So, normal aurora light has to be generated by radiation apparently. Not that it also can’t be faked or exploited by technology, so watch this space for where this is going…

Which seems to be why people seem to doubt it could be caused by HAARP or something similar having any involvement in this.

Not so for Steve, it can be generated within the ionosphere which means HAARP or something like it can cause the phenomenon because its to do with artificially fucking with the environment and it doesn’t have to be caused by the Sun or the dropping of nuclear bombs in the sky like these nutters have done previously.

The whole point of this should be for people to be aware that our environment is being manipulated for sinister intent, by psychopaths with the overall agenda of deceiving the masses. Scientists either don’t know what this is or don’t want to suggest what it is for what should be obvious reasoning…

Which is why this otherwise background noise associated to the appearance of more commonly experienced phenomena has become widespread, noticeable and brought to the surface as the dominant factor so much so, it requires its own name for it to be accepted and this has only occurred within recent times because it’s perceived without the usually traits of what would otherwise be called the Aurora Lights/Northern Lights etc and their usually appearance.

The reason this wasn’t separated previously is due to the fact if this is true, the experience wasn’t separate from another and as such the visual appearance was minute or almost no observable difference to separate the phenomenon from one another. Now it is.

That’s due to artificial manipulation.

Scientists are ignoring the elephant in the living room and are resorting to children’s movies to explain what they don’t want to see and would have to be very careful about what they say on the issue I’d imagine otherwise they’d be shutdown quicker than any “conspiracy theorist”.

Change my mind?

I’m just saying this is what it looks like to me and I’m prepared to be wrong…?

But want to know and personally I’m sick of peoples egos on the subject. 

Research for yourself and question everything.

STEVE (Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement)

In August 2018, researchers determined that the skyglow of the phenomenon was not associated with particle precipitation (electrons or ions) and, as a result, could be generated in the ionosphere.[20]

One proposed mechanism for the glow is that excited nitrogen breaks apart and interacts with oxygen to form glowing nitric oxide.[21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STEVE#2018

All based on this. And no one has any questions…?

This is honestly why they called this alternate phenomenon Steve simply to give it a name… Similar to giving freak weather yet another name… 

Let's call it Steve - Over The Hedge

We Are All Actors - Alan Watts On The Game We Play

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA 

David Bowie - Quicksand

IMG-2402.jpg

Alan Watts - Escaping the Matrix

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)

Some things to take into consideration here with all of this… Keep in mind and research further…

White Noise 2: The Light Official Trailer #1 - Nathan Fillion Movie (2007) HD

BIOPHOTONS - THE LIGHT IN OUR CELLS

"Biophotons are a radiant source of information designed to submerge our DNA in light."

It is imperative to feed ourselves on positive thoughts in order to evolve consciousness.

The new domain of information biology is based on the belief that cells are guided by an external field of information and that they are not solely regulated by molecular charges. The rhythm of this interaction means that it is a quantum phenomenon.

We know that our cells emit light and that light is constantly sending and receiving information.

The symphony of our body cells sends and receives messages faster than the speed of light.

We also know that at least we have some ability to influence that light.

If this is true, then we have access to the control center of our mind and body.

And if we have access and influence, we have the ability to change ourselves at the most fundamental level by increasing our light.

Dr Fritz-Albert Popp: "Today we know that man is essentially a being of light." "... "I knew from the start that they shouldn’t be very intense, but it was clear that these photons were in every internal cell." Molecules can't regulate themselves, they must have a field, so photons should be the carrier of information, necessary to regulate metabolism. "

When it comes to healing, the implications are huge.

For example, we now know that amounts of light can trigger or stop cascading reactions in cells, and that cellular genetic damage can be virtually repaired in a few hours with weak s rays of light.

Scientists discover biophotons in the brain that could suggest our consciousness is directly related to light.

Scientists have an interesting suspicion that our brain's neurons could be able to communicate through light.

They claim that if there was optical communication, biophotons produced by our brain could be influenced by quantum intricacies, meaning there may be a strong link between these photons, our consciousness and prob clearly what many cultures and religions describe as "THE SPIRIT" ".

One of the most interesting implications of the discovery that our brains can produce light is that our consciousness and spirit might not be contained in our bodies.

Maybe our minds and consciousness communicate with our bodies thru these biophotons. And the more light we produce the more important the awakening will be and we will embody the totality of our consciousness.

“There are about 100,000 chemical reactions in every cell per second."

The chemical reaction can only occur if the reacting molecule has been stimulated by a photon. Once the photon has triggered a reaction, it returns to the magnetic field and remains available for other reactions. We swim in an ocean of light. "

IMG-2465.jpg

It sure is strange we are having this phenomenon being predicted now… 

Who knew a phenomenon could be so predictable?

IMG-2158.png

IMG-2508.jpg

Essentially hologram radiation beams being projected into the sky for really God knows what floated as…

IMG-2533.jpg

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4214807A/en

IMG-2504.jpg

I feel with the nutters we seem to have in science these-days we should all be praying this actually never happens. It seems the overall interest and intent within the manufacturer of science and technology is by military intelligence for the use of one form of a weapon or another…

DEW

IMG-2532.jpg

Surveillance and Electromagnetic Weapon… aka “2025 Is Closer Than You Think

IMG-2530.jpg

Looker (1981) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p]

Transhumanism and Mind Control Type Tech Corona 👁️ Mind Virus - Optogenetics seems likely to factor into this…

IMG-2529.jpg

How can you see into my eyes

Like open doors?

Leading you down into my core

Where I've become so numb

Bring Me To Life

Technological hypnosis to trigger sleep or stop people from being able to sleep/make them wake up

IMG-2531.jpg

IMG-2502.jpg

IMG-2501.jpg

Images like this will become troublesome.

Where and when if things like this are actually seen they become hard to verify later and much easier to be dismissed as computer trickery that never actually took place beyond the computer screen. Which is right now what I’d suggest is the case for many of such images.

I’d suggest as this pattern of phenomenon and the likes of lights being seen in the sky continue, these images will start to become more commonplace.

As more people start to see such it will undoubtedly become harder to ignore, which it appears something like this it is intended to deceive by one way or another and this is what’s being prepared for. So I can’t confirm or deny these images in any way or context other than to say be aware of this and see what you make of it all and how this factors in here with what’s happening here in the overall bigger picture…

IMG-2488.jpg
IMG-2489.jpg
IMG-2490.jpg
IMG-2491.jpg
IMG-2493.jpg
IMG-2494.jpg
IMG-2495.jpg
IMG-2496.jpg
IMG-2498.jpg
IMG-2497.jpg
IMG-2500.jpg

“You don't want to be at war

with that thing.

He's a trick of the light,

Something dark that doesn't

always look like one

until you look into those eyes,

those reptile eyes that look like two big holes where the person ought to be.”

Rosewood Lane - Official Trailer (2011) HD

IMG-2503.jpg

Unless someone tries to disconnect you from your higher self through a war upon the heavens and fixates/entrains you upon a world of illusion…

It looks as though this event was symbolic and foreshadowing such…

“It Looks Like A War Upon The Heavens Turning the Whole World Upside Down” 

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

IMG-2505.jpg

Image/Mask/Front Vs Soul/Energy/Substance

🎥 DORIAN GRAY (2009) | Movie Trailer | Full HD | 1080p

Immortality

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The death cult are working with this 2025 theme it seems…
Which is what all of Agenda 21/30 Transforming our world “The Great Reset” etc is about…

Aka Global Surveillance - the SMART Grid/Technocracy - it ain’t just airports anymore than Prince Harry’s Aviation Award has anything to do with flying a kite 🪁 or a Plane…

2025 is closer than you think

See Here - The above info applies…
The Significance of 2025

The Occult World Peace Plan | The United Nations | Lucis Trust

69D3DCEF-FAFF-4639-A567-340EF9C8FBF6.jpeg.e9a0864f8e00d9277109d748e46ee516.jpeg

Remember… It maybe of symbolic significance/importance…

IMG-2002.png

“He who flees from the light of God”  🦋 

King Charles - Lucifuge Rofocale’s

I reckon this mirrored imagery is a “play” upon the “Red Dragon” whilst also looking like a demonic bunny. 

“Run Rabbit Run…”

IMG-2174.png

“The Image of the BEAST”

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

IMG-2043.jpg

Satan's System 666: No ID Found, by Terry L. Cook (1994)

https://youtu.be/ohgYdHYEbHM

IMG-2050.png

I’m sure it’s just another one of those “coincidences”…

Fear mongering and foreshadowing and not just of the area in question…
This being one method of delivery.

Star of Ishtar - Polaris/Compass aka ‘True North’ - Helping you find your way when you’re lost using the symbol for CHAOS

IMG-2045.jpgIMG-2046.jpg

https://www.odt.co.nz/star-news/star-national/large-scale-quake-catastrophe-facing-nz

maxresdefault.jpg

THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF THE RAINBOW - by Constance Cumbey - chapter one

“The Emergence

Eternals - Arishem Explains Earth’s Emergence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HXCpvrd5o

IMG-2158.png

IMG-2223.png

The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine - New York

IMG-2159.jpg

Twin Towers to Transhumanism - A Total Eclipse of the Heart - Blocking out the Sun 🌞 

IMG-2161.jpg

IMG-2162.jpg

Was used for Mind Control but can have spiritual experiences under the right conditions, it’s important this is in respect of the intended use of the Death Cult

IMG-2163.jpg

IMG-2165.jpg

“The Emergence

Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone (4K Remastered)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagW3LcuRhU

IMG-2166.jpg

IMG-2167.jpg

IMG-2168.jpg

The Golden Rule…

Whoever has the Gold makes the rules.

^ The People of the Light to Daylight Robbery - Virtual Reality - Transhumanism V

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

Artificial Construct 🕸 - Time 🐇 - Atoms ⚛ - Indefinite Replication, Downward Spiral 🦚 - Since "Atom" was a Lad 🦧

Interesting Conversation…

You may wish to factor some of the above information discussed with this talk…

Are We In A Technologically Generated Simulation? - David Icke

IMG-2605.jpg

https://banned.video/watch?id=664b1c537277f037e11b28a6

From the above… See here…

David Icke Explains The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

IMG-2606.jpg

https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=0bUMVLHbRfs

See here…

Impermanence… 

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

IMG-2546.jpg

Biig Piig - Kerosene

IMG-2547.jpg
IMG-2548.jpg
IMG-2549.jpg

Isn’t it rather strange all these phenomena are happening all at once?

Which appears to coincide with the potential of seeing demonic faces during or following the eclipse etc

This means, the “Northern Lights”, what looks like either spirit beings or projections within the sky and the coming deception through such technology it seems, strange rainbow light phenomena including these Cloud Iridescence and such…

This death cult have been shadowing the rainbow into their designs, with what looks like a mockery of both the story/symbolism of Noah and the chakras/kundalini energy of awakening.

This looks to be associated with the seven churches of revelation/Synagogue of Satan which is ultimately Transhumanism and the invasion of the body to stop this awakening and summon djinn/distorted states of consciousness into this reality, suppressing ours and turning the world into a technological desert wasteland essentially…

IMG-2550.jpg

Symbolism - Either predicting his own death or the coming flood of the USA earlier on the post… From “Face Blindness” to Demonic Faces…

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

“Angels don’t play this HAARP”

IMG-2404.webp

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2024 at 1:01 AM, DannyUK said:

Someone is after our crown chakra - a bridge between man and machine - transhumanism…

The Tale of the Merlion

https://youtu.be/A9jn-PZpeP4?si=7IzDeXl0ZvbQAL35

IMG-2315.jpg

See the bottom left hand corner, the image of Aztec creator god.

The swirl is going towards him so this indicates he's sucking energy from human and square spiral on both side at the bottom....indicating which dimensions...probably 8 or 9 as I can't see the whole image. 90 degrees angle indicating dimension.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 2:05 PM, DannyUK said:

IMG-2502.jpg

This is true.

You can actually separate a physical body and etheric/energetic body temporarily like that and they will fall. Done by Akido.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DaleP said:

This is true.

You can actually separate a physical body and etheric/energetic body temporarily like that and they will fall. Done by Akido.

Yes many people have spoken about astral projection and such and I don’t doubt it has been studied from a technological POV.

Especially by these mind control parasites seeking to understand and exploit this…

But, this is supposed to stay chained to the body until death in most people. That’s the natural state/experience.

After death the same principle is released from the body through the crown chakra and everything these people are doing is related to the crown chakra “CORONA” 👑 virus.

This in turn is connected with the Sun 🌞 as this is essentially energy that works through the kundalini through the “solar plexus”.

Transhumanists and these much older examples of such seem to be disconnected from this, this is why they parasite off children to get energy…

This is energy that appears to have an impression of “you” upon it. This leaves the body and goes through an experience at death.

Which is where and when you see and understand what’s going on here and usually have a deep urge to come back and explain to people exactly what’s going on here as its very different than what most people think.

Then you go through a traumatic experience that essentially scares the past life out of you as if wiping the slate clean. You don’t remember what you’ve now understood and want to explain…

This is by being exposed to those astral realm forces and beings David Icke always speaks about.

Demons, as you pass through the underworld at death…

This experience has likewise been understood and exploited through trauma based mind control. You’re exposed to the same principle that alters the mind probably because these “people” doing this are such demonic beings working through such “people” within the physical world, rather than where they should be…

This is explained through The Tibetan Book of the Dead. This is also shared through a visual interpretation of what someone believes this to be anyway, using that as a basis within Enter the Void but the experience is far from complete but gives a more relatable basic understanding of this…

It’s definitely not for everyone… Yet at the same time, it is…  

Enter The Void - Official Trailer 2010 [HD]

You can look back over this post but it’s perhaps best starting from here…

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

All these things of environmental technological fuckery to mind control technological fuckery meet.

Through a technological bridge… They’re interconnected where and when this is played out upon a mass scale as is desired by this “Global Death Cult”.

After a long talk with ChatGPT4 about google patent US4686605A this is the image it gave me

IMG-2747.jpg

IMG-2748.jpg
IMG-2749.jpg
IMG-2663.png

Simulating Daylight?

IMG-2751.jpg
IMG-2668.png
IMG-2753.jpg

IMG-2665.png

IMG-2755.jpg

It doesn’t half sound like to me that such tech has had its field test, seeing if such were possible…
Of course the reason peoples DNA 🧬 is modified, is due to being exposed to the experience.
It has nothing to do with why it happened in the first place 👀 that would be just crazy. Here’s an expert to help explain (justify) this inconsistency…

IMG-2756.jpg

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/01/220111112012.htm

Definitely needs more research on my part anyhow for sure…

IMG-2764.jpg

IMG-2765.jpg

Operation Crimson Mist,
Electronic Slaughter in Rwanda
Spooks now use technology in Baghdad that was "proven" on one-million dead Africans in Rwanda
https://educate-yourself.org/cn/americanmcinbaghdad29may03.shtml?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3TTJJME1LSHuT8sXY0hQ8kNcMKjaqsRimTUveYDmGN46up47GpEiCN4Lc_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

Listen here instead or alongside the above link…

“Operation Crimson Mist… mind control through mandatory vaccination forming crystals in the brain to act as micro receivers for radio waves”

CIAs "Operation Crimson Mist" (Rwanda) ELF Microwave Weapons T.I. (Targeted Individual) Gangstalking

Just know that when you ask Google if 5G was ever a military weapon it says this…

IMG-2767.jpg

“If you ask Google "when" 5G was rolled out it says….”

IMG-2768.jpg

IMG-2761.png

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

IMG-2762.jpg

I reckon this is what they’re “getting at…” In other words putting right under our nose to tell us, whilst not actually telling the majority of people who won’t see this, understand or accept that this is what was symbolically being got at through this scene and likewise with most of the movie.

^^ It is certainly what I was getting at above ^^

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

Leave The World Behind | Exclusive Clip | Netflix

Do you become a better 🐰 antenna 🐜 for something perhaps?
It’s all to do with transhumanism and phasing this mind control parasitical technology into society.

IMG-2757.jpg

IMG-2758.jpg

It all makes sense now…

IMG-2759.jpg

IMG-2760.jpg

Some most definite suspect themes here…

Strange Hainault sword attack anomalies

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

It’s definitely not for everyone… Yet at the same time, it is…  

Enter The Void - Official Trailer 2010 [HD]

Lots of sex, drugs and it says ENTER. 😆

So this will let you in on the other side of the tree. Yeah not for everyone.,

But the key is..... you deal with your trauma now so that demons will have nothing to cling on to or there other way.

Danny, you know all the interesting movies and links. Your research is immense. 👍

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 1:05 PM, DaleP said:

Lots of sex, drugs and it says ENTER. 😆

So this will let you in on the other side of the tree. Yeah not for everyone.,

But the key is..... you deal with your trauma now so that demons will have nothing to cling on to or there other way.

Danny, you know all the interesting movies and links. Your research is immense. 👍

Thanks Dale 👍 

Yes it is playing upon the abyss of the nature of reality which people are usually in but not aware and they ignore.

Usually to ignore the reality of death, preferring the illusion.

Especially if they’re made comfortable by this illusory state.

As opposed to…

IMG-2851.jpg

Reflection…

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

The movie uses drugs as a medium to understand these unexplored natures of reality in between every day states of consciousness.

Drugs have likewise been used as a basis to explore the nature of consciousness in exactly the same way, not just to ignore or escape the nature of everyday consciousness. As usual such is associated by those who want to condition us to a limited concept of reality in an attempt to control through the imposition of various “authorities”.

This undermines personal liberty, freedom and self constraint, in an attempt to hold and impose a common limited perception of what reality actually is.

Self control is relinquished so long as people are made to feel comfortable if they do, this is why so many people cooperate with their own enslavement and build smaller prison cells within other prison cells relentlessly…

IMG-2850.png

That and DMT is released naturally within the body at death where and when people who have NDEs have experiences similar to those who take DMT.

So, it makes sense even if it upsets certain peoples sensibilities. Just as “original sin” is the what makes the whole of physical life possible even though people are as much equally in denial of this. This is why such is traditionally covered up, by society to enslave them whilst “authorities” seem to be associated with mass orgies and such…

Caligula (1979) ORIGINAL TRAILER

At least until we are all clones unable to sexually reproduce, outside the tank, devoid of spiritual experience and sensation that are considered to pollute the mind.

If this is true, this means a greater reality exists outside of what is otherwise considered “original sin” which is connected to higher states of consciousness outside the physical body, our physical reality which is considered sinful. You don’t and won’t see this unless you see the abyss, you’ll just be in the abyss but not aware of it or in denial.

You don’t avoid the abyss or escape it by not looking at it, it can mean the emptiness of reality or the space between worlds “The Void” being used as a reference here of physically being and non physically being, until the cycle repeats itself, rebirth. Samsara. This is portrayed in a limited way within the movie focusing more upon physical reality as the basis of all of this.

It’s definitely not for everyone… Yet at the same time, it is…  

Death and facing this nature of reality is for everyone even if they choose to ignore it for now, until their sensibilities are torn apart like an atom bomb going off and they forget and repeat the pattern all over again relentlessly. Or so it seems…

Iran fires missiles at Israel… What is being prepared for?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just how many more “phenomena” do we have to see in the sky to know we’re being fucked with?

9 pillars of light appeared in the night sky above a coastal Japanese town?

IMG-2941.jpg

Apparently…

A few people, which look more like bots to me, are hard pushing the issue that this is just fishing boats… Just like MSM it seems. 

If thats the case it should surely happen all the time and no one should be sending around images of such asking just WTF is going on and they’d just say, “hey look the fishing boats are out again” and it wouldn’t be a phenomenon. It would be understood. Yet even though it is a phenomenon people who don’t want anyone to ask are pushing this narrative like they know absolutely what’s going on and this can be the only answer, no more questions need be asked…

“This specific phenomenon in the image is called isaribi kochu in Japan, which translates to "fish-attracting light pillars." This is because the light source is often from fishing boats that use bright lights to attract squid. The cold temperatures and ice crystals in the air then cause the light to reflect downward in columns, creating the appearance of pillars of light.”

🙄

Looks familiar. Something demonstrated within a video game produced by a Japanese individual…

IMG-2946.jpg

IMG-4754.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge 🌉 

Just believe me when I say, you can’t make this shit up…
Being "beached" is an allegory for the bardo state, being stuck in limbo or in terms of Death Stranding, this state is brought closer to all those stuck on earth after a mass extinction event, like hell is trying hard to manifest upon earth, perhaps because so many more people are actually trapped in a lower reality trying to get out. Either way, it is still hell on earth "6uild 6ack 6etter".

Beach” - More on above quote…

IMG-2945.jpg

People also seem be sharing this never heard of it but will place it here for anyone interested…

IMG-2951.jpg

IMG-2952.jpg

See 

🩸 Spiritual Warfare - Mask of the Red Death 👺

IMG-2943.jpg

Nothing to see here, move along… This happens every day you’re usually just so stupid you don’t even notice…

Mysterious eerie pillars of light appeared in the sky but the source is very mundane

https://metro.co.uk/2024/05/22/eerie-pillars-light-appear-sky-20886166/

IMG-2947.jpg

IMG-2948.webp

DEATH STRANDING – The Beach – 4K

IMG-8788.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

IMG-2949.webp

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

IMG-3006.jpg

We’re seeing all games being played by tricks of the light for one reason or another, manifesting within various different forms…

IMG-2996.webp

First of all…

If you’re honest with yourself, do these phenomena look entirely the same to you?

We’re being told to accept they’re exactly the same…

Secondly, does it not look as if something is being placed within the sky within the clouds to reflect sun light as part of all this geoengineering and this in turn traps light within, so artificial light within may be perceived bouncing off of the clouds where and when this occurs, this is being perceived and likewise disregarded as a “natural phenomenon” which may otherwise be true on very rare occasions.

Yet, this is becoming less rare and more normalised because of such geoengineering and we are likewise being engineered to accept such a phenomenon where and when it occurs, essentially being groomed. Told to rationalise this…

Sounds more like it to me…

IMG-2998.webp

IMG-2997.jpg

Other times this doesn’t appear to be the same phenomenon at all.

As it does look as though we should be perceiving if not a complete, more of a longer line/pillar of light than what can be perceived in the likes of this “phenomenon” as seen within Japan said to be lights upon fishing boats reflected in the sky. This does seem reasonable.

Yet, it doesn’t look the same and the weather doesn’t appear to be as cold where and when this phenomena is more likely to naturally appear…

IMG-2995.webp

^ Does this look the same as the rest? ^

So why do other phenomena have long pillars of light leading from the ground up and these other look like random floating streaks of light within the heavens, where the likes of only 9 pillars of light can randomly appear just in one place?

Some things worth thinking about and considering in my opinion.

IMG-2990.jpg

IMG-2957.jpg

Dimond Dust” - More like SMART Dust where and when this is artificial….

Family of Halos

69D3DCEF-FAFF-4639-A567-340EF9C8FBF6.jpeg

Light Pillars in nighttime sky explained

IMG-3008.jpg

What Is Smart Dust?

These speck-sized sensors suspend in the air.

IMG-3009.jpg

https://builtin.com/articles/smart-dust

IMG-2991.jpg

IMG-2992.jpg

IMG-2993.jpg

BTW…

These are called a “hologram” coins 😆

IMG-3002.jpg

IMG-3004.jpg

IMG-3007.png

IMG-2999.png

“Marked by the Beast”

Wolf Movie | Gary Numan | Blind | Jack Nicholson | Michelle Pfeiffer | Remastered

Metamorphosis…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1