Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10

DannyUK

Posted (edited)

So another one of those “coincidences”…

Just as the weather in the UK has got very humid overnight it seems, this has what it felt like when all of a sudden the humidity was upon us.

Met Office issues urgent 10-hour weather warning for thunderstorms across UK - full list of areas

The UK is set to be battered by heavy rain and thunderstorms with the Met Office issuing an urgent 10-hour yellow weather warning across the UK for the weekend amid humid conditions

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-met-office-issues-urgent-32778336

Just to remind you, this was what the BS mainstream media had been stating just recently before this…

IMG-1819.jpg

How fucking undermining… They’re telling us we all thought it was cold but it actually wasn’t and thats because the media said so and you know you can trust us 😉 

Now

IMG-1815.png

IMG-1818.png

https://news.sky.com/story/strongest-solar-storm-in-decades-hits-earth-as-northern-lights-to-return-to-parts-of-uk-tonight-13133384

Same day as our personification of Set/Seth through Prince Harry gave his Invictus Speech…

Which all seems to have symbolic and ritual undertones connected with the Sun 🌞 as does this use of HAARP one month after the Eclipse in the USA 8th April

Look just under/side of his elbow, they’re fucking with us…

IMG-1820.jpg

IMG-1821.jpg

The Tower - Turning Mother Nature into a Whore?

IMG-0714.jpg

IMG-0716.jpg

Aka Global Surveillance - the SMART Grid/Technocracy - it ain’t just airports anymore than Prince Harry’s Aviation Award has anything to do with flying a kite 🪁 or a Plane…

2025 is closer than you think

Satan's System 666: No ID Found, by Terry L. Cook (1994)

IMG-0789.png

Public Enemy - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos (Lyrics)

IMG-0601.jpg

IMG-0673.webp

IMG-0674.jpg

It is the Fall of Babylon - The collapse of the tower in the tarot it would seem - this looks to me like what is being suggested here and symbolised…

With the broken fake fan upon the wind mill, what is left is a Red Tower - symbolic of the lowest chakra Red.

This being symbolically and ritualistically to imitate “the tower” going back to the Tower of Babel.

The connection between France and Britain of this symbolism could indicate the monarchy 🔱 which we have already been witnessing the slow collapse, really the removal of. However, in terms in flooding and waves scenario, this is symbolised through America at least how this death cult are playing this.

Most likely New York, however I see what is called the Whore of Babylon as being artificial intelligence and to do with transhumanism and the birth of abominations being a mixture of human genetics and technology. This is already being done but what we are talking about being upon a global scale.

All of this symbolism is leading from the event of the eclipse within America of April 8th and this death cult are foreshadowing chaos and confusion.

IMG-0691.jpg

See Here

St George’s Day - Nationalism Vs Globalist Death Cult?

Likewise 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Who are Booz Allen Hamilton, employers of whistleblower Edward Snowden? - BUSINESS BULLETIN

IMG-1812.jpg

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

At the same time…

IMG-1810.jpg

IMG-1425.jpg

I’m sure its nothing though and we will all come to love our new overlords, Transhuman, Technocracy and SMART City’s and such as we transition over to our beloved Whore of Babylon that will give birth to all sorts of abominations which is Artificial Intelligence and Transhuman Cloning to create the living dead.
Seems right up the Vaticans Muhammad.
So long as it is ethical and for the common good of man we can do a Masonic shake upon it for the camera. Now all is left for you to do is lick my ring and we have a deal…

See here

Royal Blood - The Firing Line (Official Visualiser)

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• DannyUK changed the title to Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10

IMG-1812.jpg

From a previous event this was stated about people seeing auroras due to HAARP experiments…

Obviously “fact checkers” will be shutting this down as “Conspiracy Theory” as if this is completely beyond the bounds of all possibility and that what we witnessed was natural and due to the Sun 🌞 However, what proof do they have for their theory and quietly ignore the drastic sudden increase in humidity and the fact HAARP had been doing “experiments” during this time… We are supposed to just ignore this and accept its natural and HAARP doesn’t really manipulate the weather at all?

Why deny that HAARP is in use to manipulate the weather and that HAARP has been known to create aurora’s?

This again seems to be creating a state of confusion following on from April 8th Eclipse and a freak weather event that we will have to decide is it either natural or artificial simulated. Either way, it is being exploited by the same death cult and their agendas.

IMG-1829.png

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/science/2023/11/04/haarp-experiments-could-cause-artificial-aurora-over-alaska-this-weekend/#:~:text=“Each day%2C the airglow could,more about the natural aurora.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

This is to say, if you have not been paying attention, something is being prepared for…

A bridge between worlds, a war upon the heavens…

Seth/Set - Our “Aviation Legend”,  Master of the Air…  Can we not see a game being played here?

“Originally Seth was a sky god, lord of the desert, master of storms, disorder, and warfare—in general, a trickster. 

Seth embodied the necessary and creative element of violence and disorder within the ordered world. - Creative Destruction such as Shiva’s Dance.

Seth (Set), son of Geb (Earth) and Nut (sky), brother of Osiris, was god of the desertforeign lands, THUNDERSTORMSECLIPSES, and EARTHQUAKES.

Seth was a powerful and often frightening deity, however he was also a patron god of the pharaohs, particularly Ramses the Great.”

M I AM I

What is Harry famous for? 

His I AM invictus games, one of the tournaments was even held in Orlando Florida in 2016. 

I believe they use these games to ensure lots of images of Harry with this very logo with its Yellow and black coloured merchandise as it is an excuse to reinforce his I AM SET personification.

👁️ 

IMG-1709.jpg

You also actually make out of INVICTUS GAMES 

“I AM SUN SET”   * IGVC *

IMG-1831.jpg

🌁 “Rainbow Bridge” 🌉 

4027-A645-525-D-4045-A9-C8-94-CA9-AF475-

2024 Internet Take Down

In terms of what is taking place here, I’d suggest it is again planning, script and design.

So all those who don’t get it, that we’ve had solar eclipses before and didn’t have to worry about anything… 

That maybe true if we’re only talking about the workings of nature, chance, coincidence. 

But that’s not the point, that because there’s a solar eclipse this that and the other may/can/will happen because we have a solar eclipse…

The point is TPTB are planning such action around such a solar eclipse to lend credence or perspective upon their actions being naturally designed or God, a reaction to such events taking place within society etc etc

The point is that TPTB are overreacting a simple solar eclipse that should otherwise be of little significance to many people.

Yet *much of their symbolism and designs are created around such a solar eclipse or “corona”.

That at “the end of days” darkness is supposed to rise up. You can see this symbolised here I have shared previously within such a context but people may not understand the significance, dismiss it based upon religion or even accept it based upon religious values and so on.

*These are religious values being imitated, exploited and turned into a mockery by the death cult and their attempts to play “God” within the design of their agendas.

Übermensch - The Coming Race - The Black Goo of “the Thousand Year Reich” - Transhumansim 

IMG-9095.jpgIMG-9090.jpg

Dali as depicted by Svan artist Vakhtang Oniani, from a Georgian translation of the Svan ballad Givergil (Georgian: გივერგილ), published in 1969

Something Strange Is Happening (Leave The World Behind) The Darkness Is Approaching..

IMG-9164.jpg

IMG-1837.png

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

IMG-9083.png

WHITE LION - LIGHTS AND THUNDER

IMG-9109.png

Someone is after our crown chakra - a bridge between man and machine - transhumanism…

The Tale of the Merlion

https://youtu.be/A9jn-PZpeP4?si=7IzDeXl0ZvbQAL35

Goddess of Hunting…

Sentosa Merlion: The Majestic Guardian of Prosperity

https://youtu.be/MxYj4-5dzQI?si=F6oauncf_Zg7GvnI

IMG-8873.jpg

IMG-1830.jpg

Something Really Weird Happened On Earth April 2024 (MUST WATCH)

They’re quite literally taking the piss with this one

@xpwales

🌊 Flood related symbolism again applied to America

What I find important here is that I clocked this TSUNAMI terminology and thought it was a breakdown like the “I AM” of Invictus.

When you do this you have I AM SUN T. Whatever this may mean in whole?

The I AM SUN is quite clear… This likely being why the odd word of “TSUNAMI was used…

This could likewise have to do with a flood scenario that is associated with the April 8th Eclipse and this is why we are seeing such symbolism here, including the ritual use and intent of Yellow it seems, where and when it is used in connection a pattern starting to emerge here…

It does seem that some sort of event is being foreshadowed, predicated, expected and even desired in the planning of this death cult ☠️ involving flooding…

The April 8th Eclipse took place with an X over the USA.

This could factor in with symbolism being shown through Harry and what a lot of chaos is lining up with and as such eclipse are said to bring chaos…

Tsunami” Of Illness And Death Are Coming to USA - See Prince Harry post comments here…

They Are Now Saying A “Tsunami” Of Illness And Death Are Coming!

IMG-8869.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
The sun will reach the peak of its current activity cycle in 2024, one year earlier than previous estimates, according to experts at NOAA's Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC). The revised prediction now places Solar Cycle 25's peak of activity known as "solar maximum" between January and October 2024 according to a NOAA statement.
So 2026 was the peak strange..

This has nothing to do with Harrp stop deceiving people..

Yes I saw the aurora it was incredible it was overhead after a very long gap with the internet age thats surprising,havn t seen it since 2000/01..

March 1989 has to be the greatest northern light show on earth though since the Carrington event in 1859..  then we had a hot dry summer,well a few dry hot summers around then sunspot cycle 11 years..

Strongest geomagnetic storm since 2003, X5.8 solar flare | SpaceWeatherLive.com

Yes maunder minimum seems to of died away not sure whats going on with that,The 11 year cycle has been brroken..

The sun was at its quietest ever during 2010/12 when the 11 year cycle should be 2011...

1989/2000 peak 11 year..

Solar Storm panic..

Thus, the Solar Max dates are being whipped around to suite them..

Thunderstorms later today well it is may they do happen in may but its cooling down after today..wetter early next week..

31ma122.jpg

Edited by Fifth element
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this IS really due to geomagnetic storms, caused by a series of coronal mass ejections (CMEs) directly aimed at the Earth.

Could be. Do you have any proof?

Posted (edited)

By the way @Grumpy Owl

This can be artificial created and theres a plethora of evidence that suggests they’re trying to artificially interfere with the sky to make “biblical happenings” appear as if they’re taking place naturally and not by the arms of military intelligence who are very clearly trying to engineer something unless you’re blind deaf and dumb.

Maybe it’s wilful because you would like to believe in them, like being a Trump supporter, who knows…

I’m sure many people would love to see supernatural phenomena and likewise have some form of leader they can believe in but don’t fool yourself for the privilege.

Do you assume that the weather during April “was as hot as any other time of the year” apparently even though it felt much colder, normal?

How do you reconcile this?

What made it feel much colder even though apparently it shouldn’t have felt cold and if it did, that was just make believe in our heads…

BTW with an image that shows someone floating down a river on a boat. Sure it means nothing though 🙄 Maybe that boat is just in my head :classic_biggrin: no one else can see it, maybe you’ll have to get back to me and let me know if you can see it or is it just me… 😬

Or could it be that even though it should be as hot, it was actually much colder because of something not be discussed and we are being told its all just in our heads, it was actual as warm as any other April?

This was then followed with rapid humidity and lights in the sky and people like you don’t want to ask any questions… Where is your head? Are you fully vaccinated?

Why are you even trying to justify it?

Why come here and “try to burst anyone bubble” yet don’t provide any evidence to your statements, people should just believe you?

Is this because your statements come from the msm?

Or do you actually have anything that shows beyond all shadow of doubt that this has to be a naturally occurring phenomena, then what you would have done is provide clarification not burst anyone’s bubble…

As if you actually read what I said in the first place, I’m not against this being natural, just asking questions about the overall picture that appears very suspect to say the least, which people like you want to be ignorant of to stay within your little bubble of make believe, isolated from everything else…

Obviously “fact checkers” will be shutting this down as “Conspiracy Theory” as if this is completely beyond the bounds of all possibility and that what we witnessed was natural and due to the Sun 🌞 However, what proof do they have for their theory and quietly ignore the drastic sudden increase in humidity and the fact HAARP had been doing “experiments” during this time… We are supposed to just ignore this and accept its natural and HAARP doesn’t really manipulate the weather at all?

Why deny that HAARP is in use to manipulate the weather and that HAARP has been known to create aurora’s?

This again seems to be creating a state of confusion following on from April 8th Eclipse and a freak weather event that we will have to decide is it either natural or artificial simulated. Either way, it is being exploited by the same death cult and their agendas

How do you explain the Vatican agreeing for “ethical use of A.I.” And guidelines for supernatural apparitions and such phenomena around the this time?

Did Jesus and other such supernatural phenomena that can cause apparitions not exist only until just now? 🤔

Or is it that something else that can actually cause “the appearance of supernatural phenomena and apparitions” the thing that only just exists right now? You tell me…

Or did Jesus phone ahead to the Vatican to expect him, “long distance” like as they say in America… It’s technology.

Sorry if that bursts anyone’s bubble but it sure ain’t mine.

Try harder next time if this was your intent, you have failed miserably. But in all fairness I think you’d benefit from reviewing the material being discussed even in some small way before discussing it, or actually bring something of relevance in future that is within even some small way of speculative interest to the topic in question.

That would be great 🙏 

I will be waiting to have my “bubble burst”… Can’t wait… 😆

IMG-1848.jpg

Edited by DannyUK

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Could be. Do you have any proof?

29 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Why come here and “try to burst anyone bubble” yet don’t provide any evidence to your statements, people should just believe you?

Is this because your statements come from the msm?

Try harder next time if this was your intent, you have failed miserably. But in all fairness I think you’d benefit from reviewing the material being discussed even in some small way before discussing it, or actually bring something of relevance in future that is within even some small way of speculative interest to the topic in question.

That would be great 🙏 

I will be waiting to have my “bubble burst”… Can’t wait… 😆

Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers / SpaceWeatherNews is hardly 'MSM'.

Here's a starter from Friday:

In the end it turned out to be 7 flares that caused CMEs.

The earth's weakening magnetic field allows the aurora to be visible much further south than it normally would be.

From yesterday:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Time for some “evidence” or artificially created phenomena and how for some reason this is being attempted to be artificially engineered…

The question should be, why would anyone be trying to artificially create this?

Why do the people who do this, seem to be aligned with weather modification and weapons?

We can just dismiss all of this and accept natural weather phenomena. But don’t be ignorant that this is taking place. If you are your POV is going to be vastly different because you’re unaware. Nothing more. I agree any sensible individual would be asking why would anyone even try doing this but these people aren’t sensible to say the least and they’re fucking with the sky like this, the weather and trying to manipulate earthquakes…

This can also trigger TSUNAMIS 🌊 and such flooding which seems to be predicted within the USA.

IMG-1839.jpg

@xpwales

Azure - What are the chances… Synchronicity mate…

NASA's AZURE rockets create strange glowing clouds over Norway to study aurora - timelapse 4K

Their Excuse - Radio Signals

⚡️ 

IMG-1850.png

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2100382-us-air-force-wants-to-plasma-bomb-the-sky-using-tiny-satellites/

Aka just as I stated above

The Tower - Turning Mother Nature into a Whore?

IMG-0714.jpg

IMG-0716.jpg

Aka Global Surveillance - the SMART Grid/Technocracy - it ain’t just airports anymore than Prince Harry’s Aviation Award has anything to do with flying a kite🪁 or a Plane…

IMG-1841.jpg

Murkowski Committee Q&A on HAARP Future

IMG-1843.jpg

Military Scientists Study Ionosphere

https://www.wpafb.af.mil/News/Article/400278/military-scientists-study-ionosphere/#:~:text=He explained that at full,Pedersen said.

@Grumpy Owl You did just read that didn’t you…

Good.

IMG-1857.jpg

1st Jan 2022

Psychopaths are heating, changing the the shape of the ionosphere, untuning the resonant frequency, causing earthquakes and modifying the weather. 

•Overview of Department of Defense Use of the Electromagnetic Spectrum 8-10-21

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R4656

•University of Alaska Fairbanks lands $9.3M grant to expand research at HAARP 4-8-21 
https://www.alaskapublic.org/2021/04/08/uaf-lands-3m-grant-to-expand-research-at-haarp/

“The Earth–ionosphere cavity resonator is occupied primarily by the electromagnetic radiation of lightning below 100 Hz. The phenomenon is known as Schumann resonances (SR). SR intensity is an excellent indicator of lightning activity and its distribution on global scales.” 
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/feart.2021.689127/full

See above links - Pictures here…

IMG-1851.jpg

This means variations within Schumann resonances (SR) can cause EARTHQUAKES

IMG-1859.png

Turning Mother Nature into a Whore

IMG-1858.png

I’m sure the one China has is a weapon and that everything discussed right here can and will be said without blinking that it is absolutely true and this is what China are doing while at the same time being completely within denial and ignorance over such activities as these, that are absolutely for the greater good and benefit of all mankind where and when they’re used but almost all times they’re noticed, they completely natural phenomena and you have nothing to worry about from us.

Unless we blame it on the Sun 🌞 to justify blocking it out because the Sun 🌞 is big and bad and will be the death of you. Trust us on this.

It’s those Chinese who are going to “turn our sky red”.

Globalise now, “someone please think of the children.”

Rainbows 🌈 Butterflies 🦋 Doves 🕊️ Unicorns 🦄 Snowflakes ❄️ 

I hope you understand.

IMG-1855.jpg

Killing Joke - Seeing Red

IMG-1860.jpg

Well I wonder WTF that could mean…

I’m sure it’s just another one of those “coincidences”. Yeah right. That’s what it is…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers / SpaceWeatherNews is hardly 'MSM'.

Here's a starter from Friday:

In the end it turned out to be 7 flares that caused CMEs.

The earth's weakening magnetic field allows the aurora to be visible much further south than it normally would be.

From yesterday:

Thanks for the information…

So to sum up…

April 8th Eclipse on the same day CERN carry out experiments… Nothing to question.

May 8th to May 10th HAARP carry out experiments that are known to cause all of the above…

May 9th NOAA “Noah” as this is skit and a play upon the flood from start to finish, its a mockery as they fuck about with acronyms…

🌈 

🕊️ 

🌊 

IMG-1862.png

Release this… No Questions.

IMG-1861.jpg 

NOAA predicted a weather event after HAARP carried out experiments.

With the Sun 🌞 being an enemy they can justify blocking it out.

Just as they have recently been normalising the fact they have been cloud seeding for years but act as though they’ve just started doing this.

We’re being fucked with, one way or another.

Just as in “Leave the World Behind” and their technological “glitches” from cause unknown. Foreshadowing.

Even if this is the apprehension of something that is natural. Its clearly being prepared for and interfered with through technological means.

Otherwise, what are they doing with this technology, these timings and such foreshadowing?

It’s all spontaneous and natural?

But anyone please check out the information for yourself. Add anything of use and interest.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

When I first seen Kate’s jumper to me it looks Black and White. 

But as @xpwales pointed out it’s apparently Blue/Azure. Some of this symbolism has been discussed elsewhere…

This is also what’s stated on the net.

This got me thinking and so I got looking this up.

The royals are being used to project things it seems through COVID the Corona Crown 👑 Virus and Prince Harry Set “Sun Set” etc in all their symbolic ritual and games which most people ignore it seems, largely because what they’re doing is indirect and to do with the subconscious and who has the time to figure out what these prat’s are doing… Or think they’re doing…

But this means something to them, even if it doesn’t to you…

IMG-1875.jpg

IMG-1876.jpg

https://katemiddletonstyle.org/item/erdem-lotus-striped-jumper/

HAARP technology used with cloud seeding…

Again something many people pretend they can’t see it seems… Or act as if this is natural… I’m sure someone is going to try and tell me it is actually natural…

IMG-1874.jpg

But of course this is just something of note.

As if this is of note and someone has now thought of it and sees this theme repeated elsewhere within their symbolism/ritual patterning etc they can let us know I’m sure…

IMG-1877.jpg

See here…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

You may or may not have obsereved that the graphics for the Eurovision Song Contest, on the day of the unusual aurora, was just like the pink aurora, coincidentally!

image.jpeg.c58b1f46611e3a857bf52feedcc11d2a.jpeg

image.jpeg.6f5c123c7ebb9dba75f3a11fe03c1308.jpeg

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Velma said:

You may or may not have obsereved that the graphics for the Eurovision Song Contest, on the day of the unusual aurora, was just like the pink aurora, coincidentally!

Thanks Velma yes I had looked at it earlier comparing it to last year’s imagery of the rainbow symbolism which followed the corona virus symbolism alongside that of the heart but I hadn’t put the two together. I feel you’re definitely onto something with that…

Eurovision definitely has a digital glitchy rainbow vibe which would be a glitchy rainbow vibe in the sky “the heavens”.

This also factors into the “Leave the World Behind” bs which can be considered as entering a digital reality environment to “escape” or something like this.

We are also seeing demonic acts upon stage at Eurovision as if they’re emerging into this world symbolised.

Eurovision - Heartstopping

As I had stated speaking with @xpwales

I personally feel that perhaps some form of natural event was going to/expected to occur following the eclipse in about a month’s time.

That the sun was expected to “react” in such a fashion is my feeling and that those behind HAARP knew and expected this or where aware from some sort of technology readings and such.

This is why HAARP was being used to do a test around a month afterwards.

They were trying to see if they could do something to interact through their tech with what is an otherwise natural phenomenon.

I reckon their interaction would make the aurora more vast, appear over further distances - vast - than it would otherwise appear or something like this.

Quite possibly to reflect the energy away or harness it in some way, *manipulate and direct it. But the two instances are very much connected.

We shouldn’t be blind to one and only aware of the other is my view and this has obvious implications with the flooding scenario we have been picking up on.

Even right down to “NOAA” - Noahs Ark etc

IMG-1885.png

Noah’s Ark - Pyramid Moon 🌈 

IMG-1879.png

NOAA - The Moon, the pyramid 🕊️ 

VAST Touched

IMG-1896.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Some symbolism to consider…

Opening to Highlander 2: The Quickening 1992 VHS [True HQ]

The Airwaves - Masters of the Sky - “Aviation Leg End”…

IMG-1893.png

Satan Ruling The Airwaves

https://www.openbible.info/topics/satan_ruling_the_airwaves

Killing Joke - Dawn Of The Hive

IMG-1895.jpg

IMG-1894.jpg

Killing Joke - I Am The Virus (Lyric Video)

Comment Start Associated with some of the above….

25th June 2021

“Midsummers Eve sacrifice under.. an on.. literally, the Full Moon…

Some of you may remember a couple of years back that I made a symbolic connection to the arrival of Nephthys/Meghan to London, Kensington Palace to be exact and the Grenfell Tower fire, as the symbols for Nephthys Egyptian sister goddess to Set (also his wife) Osiris and Isis, are a tower, a home and a basket... and Grenfell was of course a tower of homes.

Nephthys, the goddess of death.  

IMG-1710.jpg

Prince Harry/Set and Meg/Nephthys have now moved themselves to the far west, the land where the sun SETs last.

And on that same body of land, on its south EASTern shore, where the sun rises first in the day is Miami.  

M I AM I

What is Harry famous for? 

His I AM invictus games, one of the tournaments was even held in Orlando Florida in 2016. 

I believe they use these games to ensure lots of images of Harry with this very logo with its Yellow and black coloured merchandise as it is an excuse to reinforce his I AM SET personification.

See here…

Global Surveillance Grid - Technocracy - Turning everywhere into an airport….

See above videos previously from NASA 2025 to the Mark of the Beast 666

Killing Joke - Full Spectrum Dominance

“Leave the World Behind”

Leviathan - Gate/Mouth of Hell

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DannyUK said:

As if this is of note and someone has now thought of it and sees this theme repeated elsewhere within their symbolism/ritual patterning etc they can let us know I’m sure…

@DannyUK,  in addition to Azure, Red and Purple also appear to be symbolised here...

gules-azure-kate.jpg.d1d826ce70b3e3253b4eee204b74efec.jpg

gules-purple-harry-invictus.jpg.86eb65fce2decc7b73537e1ad2ebb0ab.jpg

Heraldic hatching ref...

heraldic-hatching.jpg.85fb955aa89da1466cd40d2b6e443ad4.jpg

(http://blennerhassettfamilytree.com/Blennerhassett-Heraldry.php)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azure_(heraldry) - Blue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gules - Red

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purpure - Purple

--------------------------------------------------------

This may or may not be of relevance but from a meta-physical perspective, red and blue are "light-shift" colours.

Blue light (shift) appears when phenomena / aether moves towards the observer (light compression), and;

Red light (shift) appears when phenomena / aether moves away from the observer (light expansion/rarefaction.)

These colour shifts appear at each pole of the toroidal magnetic field, "the engine of the universe", from microcosm to macrocosm.

Since the Earth has a magnetic field, it too should have red/blue shift at its poles.

From a symbolic perspective, these colours could represent polarization, which is necessary for our space/time to exist (Motion / Perturbation / Mara (Pali Language)).

Furthermore, at the centre of the toroidal magnetic field is stillness (plane of inertia / the abyss / no motion / the darkness), and if blue and red are mixed together, they produce purple, which could represent the middle point of the poles. Or put another way, purple could represent the "un-moved mover", "the puppet-master", "the principle behind the attribute", "powers and principalities" etc.

(Kate's surname "Middleton" appears fitting in this context.)

I'm not saying this is the meaning of these colours which are currently being used by the mainstream narrative/agenda, but is probably closure to the original symbolic meaning.

-------------------------------------------------------

First time Ever Seen! Relative Motion Magnetic Red-Shift & Blue-Shift phase disparity

Ken. L. Wheeler – Uncovering the missing secrets of magnetism (pdf).

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, xpwales said:

@DannyUK,  in addition to Azure, Red and Purple also appear to be symbolised here...

gules-azure-kate.jpg.d1d826ce70b3e3253b4eee204b74efec.jpg

gules-purple-harry-invictus.jpg.86eb65fce2decc7b73537e1ad2ebb0ab.jpg

Heraldic hatching ref...

heraldic-hatching.jpg.85fb955aa89da1466cd40d2b6e443ad4.jpg

(http://blennerhassettfamilytree.com/Blennerhassett-Heraldry.php)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azure_(heraldry) - Blue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gules - Red

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purpure - Purple

--------------------------------------------------------

This may or may not be of relevance but from a meta-physical perspective, red and blue are "light-shift" colours.

Blue light (shift) appears when phenomena / aether moves towards the observer (light compression), and;

Red light (shift) appears when phenomena / aether moves away from the observer (light expansion/rarefaction.)

These colour shifts appear at each pole of the toroidal magnetic field, "the engine of the universe", from microcosm to macrocosm.

Since the Earth has a magnetic field, it too should have red/blue shift at its poles.

From a symbolic perspective, these colours could represent polarization, which is necessary for our space/time to exist (Motion / Perturbation / Mara (Pali Language)).

Furthermore, at the centre of the toroidal magnetic field is stillness (plane of inertia / the abyss / no motion / the darkness), and if blue and red are mixed together, they produce purple, which could represent the middle point of the poles. Or put another way, purple could represent the "un-moved mover", "the puppet-master", "the principle behind the attribute", "powers and principalities" etc.

(Kate's surname "Middleton" appears fitting in this context.)

I'm not saying this is the meaning of these colours which are currently being used by the mainstream narrative/agenda, but is probably closure to the original symbolic meaning.

-------------------------------------------------------

First time Ever Seen! Relative Motion Magnetic Red-Shift & Blue-Shift phase disparity

Ken. L. Wheeler – Uncovering the missing secrets of magnetism (pdf).

Yes I can see what you’re saying mate. You’re a lot more colour coordinated than I am. I’m no one you’d want as a bomb disposal expert thats for damn sure…

The Purple could represent the center of things/Middle Path.

Within the chakras this represents the CROWN 👑 Chakra - Corona - The Mind Virus - Monarchy 

This being the connection with your higher self/divine. Which is a position subverted by these monarchs and such tyrants. They even imitate this sword symbolism as if being imparted with wisdom along with decree…

The Fountain - Dagger

IMG-1928.png

You also have the “Puppet Master” or gatekeeper aspect. Which is usually symbolised as Lions, Dragons or a combination of the two in one creature.

You usually see these at spiritual and religious centres of various kinds, depicted differently but which are all symbolic of such beings that guard the path.

Buddhas are usually seen sitting on them symbolising the fact they have overcome them, very similar to the concept of St George Slaying the Dragon 🐉

Only this concept is more of a mastery or taming of such beasts, that through the powers of the mind/intent both know their rightful place and then the dragon/lion is used to keep evil from entering, rather than being seen as a manifestation of evil, and you’re able to enter such realms…

Metallica: Master of Puppets (Official Lyric Video)

Also of interest… 

A flaming sword is said to be placed between man and the tree of life. This seems to be represented through Orion which is probably why the death cult are obsessed with it.

IMG-1925.webp

The Fountain Mayan Scene

https://youtu.be/K44vbnRUpK0

IMG-1931.jpg

Also, Kate Middleton and “Cancer” 69 is placed within the middle of the 🌈 rainbow arch…

IMG-1502.jpg

These concepts seem to be replicated within Transhumanism - Their key to “Immortality” - Tree of Life Fountain of Youth Holy Grail etc

IMG-1929.jpg

Perturbator - "Humans Are Such Easy Prey" ["Dangerous Days" Official]

IMG-7430.jpg

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

IMG-1922.jpg

This is based on my understanding so far.
It would take some inquiry even by those whom have understood some of this is occurring I'm sure because some of this is definitely out there, but I feel it needs to be understood in more depth and context!
Blocking out the sun could be a hell of a lot more to do with these shadow entities, of which UV Light I'd imagine, especially direct (sunlight), wouldn't be a productive environment for these entities to manifest. It’s as if our world is being terraformed *if our consciousness allows this and remains within ignorance...

IMG-1912.png

Could dimming the sun save the Earth?  Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of dust into the stratosphere to stop global warming...

Lin Rouge - Red Linen

☠️ Dead End 🛑 

“When you stare into the Abyss…”
The Weeknd - Gasoline (Official Music Video)

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. George Orwell, 1984

Perhaps we should imagine a better future for ourselves… Just don’t be within denial of what others would like it to be trapped into following the crowd/herd.

IMG-1871.jpg

Apparitions of another kind…?

The First BT Encounter|Death Stranding Director's Cut|4K HDR

IMG-1904.jpg

“We are not lovers
We are not romantics
We are here to serve you
A different face but the words never change”

IMG-1899.jpg

IMG-1900.jpg

IMG-1901.jpg

“We are not lovers
We are not romantics
We are here to serve you
A different face but the words never change”

A∴A∴

IMG-1905.jpg

The death cult are working with this 2025 theme it seems…
Which is what all of Agenda 21/30 Transforming our world “The Great Reset” etc is about…

See Here - The above info applies…
The Significance of 2025

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

IMG-1910.png

“Down in the park
Where the madmen meet
The machines play'kill-by-number'
Down in the park with a friend called 'five'
I was in a car crash
Or was it the war
But I've never been quite the same
Little white lies like "I was there"

You can watch the humans try to run
Oh look, it's a rape machine
I'd go outside
If he'd look the other way
You wouldn't believe
The things they do”

Alan Watts | Conversation with Myself | Essential lectures of Alan Watts
https://youtu.be/KOc4MH2Eu18?si=P4R4BUTTvjDCoJVE

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

Marilyn Manson - Down In the Park

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Some of this discussion continued here with such themes that crossover.

You may want to relate this information to some of that discussed here…

Themes connected with Royals - Harry and Kate discussed here…

@Velma

You may or may not have obsereved that the graphics for the Eurovision Song Contest, on the day of the unusual aurora, was just like the pink aurora, coincidentally!

Another crossover between all of this…

IMG-1946.jpg

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/552867/princess-kate-secret-appearance-eurovision-2023-happy-to-take-part/

@xpwales

IMG-1947.jpg

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/kate-middleton-jenny-packham-dress-eurovision-1235651167/

EUROVISION 2023 opening with Catherine (Kate) Princess of Wales on the piano at Windsor Castle.

We are watching symbolism and ritual take place…

“The Mayor of London Presents…”

Project Blue Beam - Clock, Moon Symbolism - The Mayor has fuck all to do with it this is just being “projected” through him as this suits the death cults interests. This is the type of technology that can be used to fool people where and when it is denied as being in use.

I see that TPTB are showcasing the technology in a limited fashion through such events but that it has potential to be used as part of a more elaborate deception with other more concealed parts connected to these same technologies.

Screenshot-2024-01-05-at-07-33-38.png

From Coronation Concert Below

Locking us out of the heavens/higher states of existence…

5-C0-DC49-D-B8-F6-4-B54-A9-EA-41-B3-B5-A

Xmas decorations appearing as a cross of chains…

7-E850-DC9-E12-B-48-FE-8-FCE-3-F41458-EB

“North Star” - Star of Ishtar Symbolism 8 Pointed Star

IMG-1952.png

The Eight-Point Star to My Wandering Bark

https://symbolreader.net/2013/05/07/the-eight-point-star-to-my-wandering-bark/

Boney M. - Rivers of Babylon (Sopot Festival 1979)

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

IMG-1912.png

The “Spiders Web”

The Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital (Official Video)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Didn’t have time to edit the above… 

North Star” often referred to as The Star of Bethlehem - Perhaps representative of Axis Mundi/Center of the World

This is said to be Sirius.

Star of Ishtar Symbolism 8 Pointed Star, still associated with Christianity, when this is actually said to be symbolism for the Whore of Babylon?

IMG-1952.png

The Eight-Point Star to My Wandering Bark

https://symbolreader.net/2013/05/07/the-eight-point-star-to-my-wandering-bark/

Within Kates Eurovision Video above

IMG-1955.png

Yes another song about the the Whore of Babylon the Moon Goddess.

The star upon the tree” and upon his wall within the music video in case “anyone’s under any illusion”.

5-D51-F4-E0-5-A68-4-B05-AEC6-A310-E94-B8

Star of Ishtar, Inanna - Rihanna What’s My Name?”- 

EC62-D737-F0-B5-4-E10-8-CD8-975-BE81556-

8-Pointed Star – 11 Secret Meanings (+16 Ancient Octagram Symbols)

https://www.outofstress.com/8-pointed-star-meanings/

Sam Ryder - You’re Christmas To Me [Amazon Music Original] (Official Music Video)

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, 1velocity7 said:

good site for solar activity

https://www.solarham.com/index.htm

What site do we go to that lets us know when and how they’re artificially fucking with the weather to interfere with nature and not trying to justify or lend credence to weather modification by applying rhythms of nature to justify anomalies and phenomena?

We are witnessing symbolism and ritual which shows a mastery or capability in being able to interfere with the heavens.

This is being showcased to us through royalty.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

What site do we go to that lets us know when and how they’re artificially fucking with the weather to interfere with nature and not trying to justify or lend credence to weather modification by applying rhythms of nature to justify anomalies and phenomena?

We are witnessing symbolism and ritual which shows a mastery or capability in being able to interfere with the heavens.

This is being showcased to us through royalty.

As magical as the lights were, we can't underestimate the evil of royalty and Musk etc to play games in order to manipulate human consciousness to project their artifical power and control over the world. But I think their veil is fading and they are being exposed, as the real ascension moves in, and is far beyond the games they are playing with the weather.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

“They know how the electromagnetic field works, they’ve been researching it for a long time, and now know how to use it for their own agendas, even we should still know how to differentiate fake ones from the natural God made phenomena,

#God reigns supreme still,

*satan copies but the original speaks volumes, know the difference”

IMG-1968.jpg

IMG-1972.jpg

Some local pictures

Looks very similar to the style of NASA’s Azure Rockets video to me, Stretched Out - Like an “INJECTION” within the Ionosphere - Funny that…Sure its nothing though… 🙄

IMG-1969.png

IMG-1970.png

IMG-1971.png

IMG-1965.jpg

‘Clearly what we observed was not Northern lights or Aurora or anything natural. 

They are fucking with us….and the air we breathe.’

And as I have stated, this is being symbolised through the monarchy for whatever reason they’re doing this. Which appeared to start through COVID “Corona Virus”.

With mass symbolism surrounding the recent eclipse. Right down to “William Shakespeare” being the first vaccinated within the UK and all the eclipse symbolism associated.

Some info I reckon is of relevance here…

IMG-9565.jpg

If anyone believes this is a coincidence they need their heads examining preferably not by Elon Musk or any of his cronies.

Corona Virus - Crown 👑 Chakra Virus 🧠  

IMG-9575.jpg

Queen of Heaven 

Also after reviewing and thinking about the previous Madonna symbolism which are references to the Queen of Heaven//Virgin Mary - Azazel and the Whore of Babylon sort of all mixed together it seems - coming through Madonna - as they do contain very similar symbolism to represent them which is connected with Saturn symbolism…

IMG-9579.png

1. Mary Queen of Heaven IX XI = 9 11 - 2. Azazel - 3. Masonic Symbolism 

AVE MARIA - Virgin Mary, Madonna & The Queen connections | 911

IMG-9588.png

Madame X - Inversion Symbolism “As above so below”

All of this is a war upon the heavens from a predatory state of consciousness, of a complex of complete control and a conquering state of mind…

IMG-9571.png

Under the protection of Mary - IXXI or 9/11

IMG-9899.png

💡 

😇 

👑 Corona (Crown) Mind Virus 🦠 

Shops and various places also had notices on their doors with such rainbows saying things likes there’s never a rainbow without rain/storm etc and words to this effect…

This all linking COVID with both an eclipse and flooding at the very least.

IMG-9931.jpg

Sky divided in two by a straight line, Florida, USA

You do see, your not blind so fucking look…

Leave The World Behind Soundtrack Netflix 2023

IMG-9950.jpg

Manly P. Hall - Heart Chakra

IMG-9952.jpg

Son Lux - Weapons

See Here…

⚔️ Some more info on Shakespeare ⚔️ 

SHAKESPEARE | Eclipse Code

Btw it should be obvious I don’t agree with any of this just saying look, this is what they’re admitting and they’ve been denying geoengineering/weather modification as “conspiracy theory”. So what else are they actually doing?

They’ve been doing this for a long time which can only mean this is about to get worse and more obvious so this can’t be denied…

DON’T ACCEPT A WORD OF THIS BS - IT’S ALL ABOUT CONTROL TO FUCK WITH US 

An Engineering Experiment to Cool the Earth

Virgin Mary Queen of Heaven far left - 9/11 was the Trigger for their war upon the heavens essentially via occult ritual is my reasoning.

The twin pillars essentially representing the 🌞 Sun and the Moon 🌑 They come together and you have an eclipse 🧬 ♾️ 

Just as, the twin towers collapse and then become one. All part of ritual, built like a spiral staircase or DNA. A war upon the heavens… It is symbolic of actually triggering this. Covid - CORONA Virus - obviously fits into the DNA aspect of this…

IMG-9592.jpg

Jacob's Ladder - Stairway to Heaven William Blake - The Sun 🌞 

Heart - Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin - Kennedy Center Honors HD

Ball - BAAL - BAL

IMG-1976.jpg

@Octovator

More examples 

IMG-1974.jpg

https://www.popsci.com/technology/haarp-artificial-aurora/

Is this a play on 2025 the death cult appear to be working with?

In The Year 2525: A I Version

@webtrekker thanks for sharing 👍 just noticed this on the April 8th Eclipse Post - Goes with some of the above 2025 symbolism if you’re interested.

It is strange on the Icke forum how the same few people are always the same who are against or resistant to what is actually taking place and are always trying to justify them 🤔 rather than trying to identify with what’s going on under the surface of agenda driven motives, events and such. This doesn’t mean you have to agree but where and when you obfuscate, ignore or push general consensus like through tunnel vision oblivious to anything else, something wrong…

But it’s ok. Your views expose you as do mine :classic_biggrin:

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

We are watching symbolism and ritual take place…

Definitely mate, it's like they're overwhelming us with symbolism, they obviously want us to see it.

As Albert Pike said in his letter "they will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view".

symbolism-great-veil.jpg.949e857d5ec3471be15c6503267afe01.jpg

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

North Star” often referred to as The Star of Bethlehem - Perhaps representative of Axis Mundi/Center of the World

This is said to be Sirius.

Star of Ishtar Symbolism 8 Pointed Star, still associated with Christianity, when this is actually said to be symbolism for the Whore of Babylon?

I would also say it's Sirius - "Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky".

Kate's shield also has 8 points...

IMG-1939.png

It also has 8 concave segments between the points, expressing 8,8 again.

Words which represent 88 numerically: "purple", "elizabeth", "bloodline", "vision", "el elyon" (stella cult).

-------------------

According to Conor Macdari, Bethlehem can be broken down to expose it's original meaning...

"By the suppression of the facts herein stated, it has been easy for churchmen to preach to people of a modern day and age that Jesus was a new and original Savior, with a birthplace and history as they describe and set forth. This history, I repeat, is borrowed from the mythic story of the Irish Sun God, Iesa. Has the reader a doubt of it? Jesus is said to have been born in "Bethleh-em," the "house of the day." The Irish word for house is Both. Lah means day in Irish. And as "Hebrew" is but a jargon of Irish, the fraud becomes as plain as "day.""

Irish Wisdom Preserved in the Bible and Pyramids - Conor MacDari - 1923

https://archive.org/details/irishwisdomconormacdari

• Thanks 1