Forrest Gump & Cast Away - Tom Hanks

Some symbolism largely focusing upon 
Forrest Gump & Cast Away - Tom Hanks

This was started as a comment but things perpetuated so I have created a post of its own for the content.
This information seems to relate to many current events today which is how and why I clocked onto this in referring to themes and such, to relate examples.

If these themes come up in various topics I will refer to this post in the discussions.
This can help apply further context to certain situations.

@xpwales

The X symbolism implying crossroads within Cast Away comes up here… In this example its over water again…
You can see with the tree, this maybe of relevance. Like ABBA Waterloo and in relation to the Eclipse…

IMG-1468.jpg

IMG-1469.jpg

A cross X again, which seems to relate to plotting the tide movements of the ocean 🌊

IMG-1470.jpg

♾️8🪐 

CAST AWAY Clip - "Make Rope" (2000) Tom Hanks

The Wilson logo seems similar but an upside down version W of the M in Monster Energy Logo which incorporates - 666 
This incident in Cast Away occurred creating a bloody palm print impression upon the ball when he cut his right hand, grabbed and threw the ball with anger, pain, fear etc
This could have implications to do with the Mark of the Beast symbolically and cryptically, which may not be immediately obvious.

IMG-1471.jpg

IMG-1472.jpg

IMG-1442.png

This X symbolism seems to appear in association with this biker gang movie… Although I have only seen this in the trailer as of yet…

IMG-1474.jpg

THE BIKERIDERS - Official Trailer 2 [HD] - Only In Theaters June 21

IMG-1443.png

People have found the meaning behind the hoodie celebrities like Ellen and Jay-Z have been seen wearing.

On the front is a picture of "Wilson" from Tom Hanks movie "Cast Away" and on the sleeves it has in children's writing that's says AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! As in screaming!!!

I can’t be sure if this is true in relation to the scenario or if it’s political theatre.
In any case, the symbolism of “face less”/removing ones mask, causing pain through satanic rituals for demons to parasite off and of the living dead as with the They Live imagery is definitely apt and relatable, however unfortunate that such is a reality.
Ultimately I believe the symbolism to be of that of djinn and demons of the reality behind the mask/face is what is being indicated through such symbolism.

Of a distorted state of consciousness that manifests as the observers worst fears and darkest desires - djinn, the face of fear itself - in some cases desires, usually of those who worship such states of consciousness to attain and control. They feed one another…
The fear of being alone is what manifested “Wilson” into an empty shell from Chucks mind even if this does take on a different context. He still externalised his fears to keep his “sanity”.

Maybe we all do this in different ways…Through extreme trauma, this is what the satanic ritual is designed to do, so they feed the reality of these entities.

IMG-1476.jpg

IMG-1477.jpg

IMG-1478.jpg

Distorted state of consciousness, does anymore need to be said about this?

If a Wendigo manifested in the room chewing on a carcass it couldn’t be anymore obvious…

IMG-1494.jpg

322 - 32 Bus + Two Fingers✌️= 322

IMG-1384.png
322 2…?
Followed by - As Above so Below Symbolism - The Master of Death being the Devil/Baphomet…

IMG-1378.png

Christianity - “on earth as it is in heaven.”
Satanism - on earth as it is in hell.

Their’s a difference.

Elvis Presley - (You're The) Devil in Disguise (Official Audio)

The same is true of the baphomet medal of honour which Gump gives to Jenny just before the scene above ✌️ 

Which is likely why such symbolism follows as it relates to the medal or is being conveyed through it.
This could be symbolic of the “beast” being with the Whore of Babylon aka Jenny… Who is always on Gump’s mind, captured by her…

IMG-1392.png

Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind (Official Audio)

This same symbolism continues…
🌈 The Forbidden Fruit 🍎 The encapsulation of the eye 👁️ 
The date 23/09/1975… 
Sirius Code?

Gateway to Heaven, Likewise Imitated through the “rainbow body” the stairway to heaven associated through the forbidden fruit… As transhumanism will make men like Gods…

IMG-1482.jpg

Sirius - Between the twin pillars, 🌞 Sun and the Moon 🌑 is the 🪜 stairway to heaven within Freemasonic symbolism 

Sirius the Dog Star.

Sirius the hero Dog to die on 9/11.

IMG-1483.jpg

IMG-1484.jpg

As in, a war upon the heavens was represented through the twin tower 9/11 symbolism.
Which eventually started a false flag war upon “ISIS” - Islamic State so good they also named it twice…? They’re taking the piss…
23 9 or 23 September 1975 is the date used in Forrest Gump and its relation to Apple Computers.
This is within relation to Transhumanism. 
The transformation of the temple of man into a synagogue of Satan. 
A place/bridge/gateway for the living dead. 
“RETURN TO SENDER”

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

Destiny… Themes…

Forrest Gump - 04 - Your destiny

Baz Luhrmann’s ELVIS | Official Trailer

Cast Away | One of the Best Quotes Ever

Cast Away starts and ends at the Crossroads
She is the first and the last…
The Crossroads - The Moon - Virgin Mary to The Whore of Babylon…

IMG-1359.png

🪶 

Blowin' in the Wind · Bob Dylan
https://youtu.be/GjmG0tsvff0?si=N7zNGJt83hHfKyTG

IMG-1486.jpg
Symbolised by The Feather 🪶 

Blowin' in the Wind (Live) - Joan Baez - Topic

Jenny is Gumps symbolic unattainable woman which always stays just out of reach, as if by cruel fate/destiny - Whore of Babylon symbolism.

The same could be said of Kelly in Cast Away.
Bubba Gump Shrimp has 12 Jenny’s ⏰ Boats 🛥️ Symbolic for the Sea 🌊 and the Moon 🌑 
Babylon/Ishtar

IMG-1368.png

IMG-1373.png

Return To Sender | Elvis Presley (4K Music Video) | Girls! Girls! Girls! (1962) - Tribute Edit

IMG-1365.png

Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers (Audio)

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

⚡
Spirit - Chained vs Unchained…?

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (Official Audio)

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Harry Nilsson ~ Everybody's Talking (1969)

White and Black Horse on a long winding road painting… 
Strangely enough a single bloody white horse without a rider shows up “at a crossroads” moment on their journey within the series Masters of the Air 2024…

IMG-1490.jpg

A map of the earth appears to be on a lampshade - not sure what to make of that?
Other than Jenny being Forrests light of his life/world symbolism?
Perhaps related to his “lady of flame” 🔥 which is again associated with the Whore of Babylon…

The Black and White Horse London 

St George’s Day - Nationalism Vs Globalist Death Cult?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

@DannyUK Thanks for all your info / insight mate.

I've tried to make some further connections below.

(You're right, TPTB are taking the piss; using ancient wisdom about man / the cosmos, and inverting it for use in their war - against man's higher spirit / God.)

13 hours ago, DannyUK said:

The X symbolism implying crossroads within Cast Away comes up here… In this example its over water again…
You can see with the tree, this maybe of relevance. Like ABBA Waterloo and in relation to the Eclipse…

I addition to the cross, there is a yellow parasol in-between two trees (pillars) which could be interpreted as 101.

tom-hanks-101.jpg.91887a519f05c7e37e102c39011fc8db.jpg

Sirius - Between the twin pillars, 🌞 Sun and the Moon 🌑 is the 🪜 stairway to heaven within Freemasonic symbolism 

Sirius the Dog Star.

Sirius the hero Dog to die on 9/11.

The above mentioned scene could represent the two pillars with the sun in-between, and the moon to the side (Tom Hanks mooning). 

(notice that Tom is outside of the Sun and Pillars - castaway, he could also be bowing to the Water)

"The High Priestess" tarot card also appears to connect with this scene.

high-priestess-101.jpg.aa8c7235a61b88d77446b165be6d904c.jpg

322 - 32 Bus + Two Fingers✌️= 322

Also, "Bus" in Hebrew means Death

Jenny… Who is always on Gump’s mind

Jenny is Gumps symbolic unattainable woman which always stays just out of reach, as if by cruel fate/destiny - Whore of Babylon symbolism.

The same could be said of Kelly in Cast Away.

Jenny = 22 (Reverse Reduction).

22 relating to the Higher Being / The Twin / Sirius the "Dog Star". (but meaning is inverted in the movie)

Also, a dog is known as a "K9", (K=11)9 = 9/11 = Dog Star.

--------------------

On the crossroads (at the beginning of the movie) there's a shadow cast on the ground by telegraph poles, the shadow appears to be the letters "L" and "E".

(The shadow is gone at the end of the movie)

cross-roads-le.jpg.4a702d98f3a41a68297267fbba8b00fe.jpg

I'm not entirely sure about this but I vaguely recall that "Le" is another name for An/Anu the Sun God but is

mostly used in Asia. Probably why "Lee" is a common Asian name (e.g. Bruce Lee).

"Le" is also a French word used like word "The" in English.

And in the Gaelic Irish language, "Le" means together or 'together with' or 'in possession of'.

So if the shadow is intentional, and the above is correct, it appears to make sense in the context of the hidden meaning of the film.

The Wilson logo seems similar but an upside down version W of the M in Monster Energy Logo which incorporates - 666 
This incident in Cast Away occurred creating a bloody palm print impression upon the ball when he cut his right hand, grabbed and threw the ball with anger, pain, fear etc
This could have implications to do with the Mark of the Beast symbolically and cryptically, which may not be immediately obvious.

I'm just speculating here...,

The W could also be an inversion of the M in "Magnum Opus"...

Michael Tsarion Quote -

Magnum Opus - the uniting of the four hemispheres of consciousness. This is the true meaning of "dying on the cross."

The "red hand" (face) could relate again to the "Atonists" who, it is said, arrived in Ireland after Akenhaten (Moses) was exiled from Egypt.

(Also, maybe 666 is represented by the eyes/mouth of the face)

wilson-red-blood.jpg.78cfd6945c9feed6efa15b1a8cf3d49f.jpg

This is a quote from Michael Tsarion regarding the red hand on the Ulster flag...

The Flag of Ulster (Northern Ireland) - bearing the Star of David, royal crown, and red hand motif.

These are Druidic symbols each and all, and not Judaic ones. Expert on Egypt Ralph Ellis claims that this red hand was based on the red glove of Atonist Pharaoh Aye (or Aya) who was fond of wearing trademark red gloves. We agree with this notion, since the Atonists did arrive in Ireland after the exile of Akhenaton in the form of the so-called "Milesians" or Children of Mile.

Michael Tsarion - The Cult of Aton

https://www.bitchute.com/video/813I3LmYRBXS/

Edited by xpwales
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, xpwales said:

(You're right, TPTB are taking the piss; using ancient wisdom about man / the cosmos, and inverting it for use in their war - against man's higher spirit / God.)

I addition to the cross, there is a yellow parasol in-between two trees (pillars) which could be interpreted as 101.

The above mentioned scene could represent the two pillars with the sun in-between, and the moon to the side (Tom Hanks mooning). 

(notice that Tom is outside of the Sun and Pillars - castaway, he could also be bowing to the Water)

22 relating to the Higher Being / The Twin / Sirius the "Dog Star". (but meaning is inverted in the movie)

--------------------

On the crossroads (at the beginning of the movie) there's a shadow cast on the ground by telegraph poles, the shadow appears to be the letters "L" and "E".

I'm not entirely sure about this but I vaguely recall that "Le" is another name for An/Anu the Sun God but is

mostly used in Asia. Probably why "Lee" is a common Asian name (e.g. Bruce Lee).

And in the Gaelic Irish language, "Le" means together or 'together with' or 'in possession of'.

So if the shadow is intentional, and the above is correct, it appears to make sense in the context of the hidden meaning of the film.

Michael Tsarion Quote -

Magnum Opus - the uniting of the four hemispheres of consciousness. This is the true meaning of "dying on the cross."

The "red hand" (face) could relate again to the "Atonists" who, it is said, arrived in Ireland after Akenhaten (Moses) was exiled from Egypt.

This is a quote from Michael Tsarion regarding the red hand on the Ulster flag...

The Flag of Ulster (Northern Ireland) - bearing the Star of David, royal crown, and red hand motif.

These are Druidic symbols each and all, and not Judaic ones. Expert on Egypt Ralph Ellis claims that this red hand was based on the red glove of Atonist Pharaoh Aye (or Aya) who was fond of wearing trademark red gloves. We agree with this notion, since the Atonists did arrive in Ireland after the exile of Akhenaton in the form of the so-called "Milesians" or Children of Mile.

Thanks for the info mate I will go through the comment and reply a little better later… Looks like good information to work through…

Something strange I just noticed…

I had been writing down these comments as a note of things I had noticed to make the original post here over a few days and then its left for me to order them into a post as best I can. I reckon most of the music is just as important which appear within the movies…

I had done this and just had to post it. I did and then randomly I got watching another video I had noticed which very obviously related to the Baltimore Bridge collapse research and it was really off the cuff I had never seen or heard of the movie until then but could see enough it was worth mentioning. If I had known about it sooner I would have definitely related it to some of the information coming up at the time…

I posted it and then just now I had noticed something which I had no knowledge of and it’s obviously connected here in some way or the same symbolism is being communicated through the subject matter it seems… The bloody palm print…

Also something about an echo of the mind it seems…

As a side note, I’m sure we can see a transhuman mind or uploading your thoughts into a computer A.I. And such would very definitely represent an echo of the mind…

IMG-1526.jpg

IMG-1516.jpg

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

From this I can’t escape the obviousness of the connections between the April 8th Eclipse Symbolism and David Bowies Moonage Daydream commentaryDavid Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda

Echo

IMG-1528.png

the start of the film Moonage Daydream. Check it out.

Moonage Daydream | Official Trailer | HBO

Symbolic of such “Echoes of the Mind…” - Messing with DNA - Übermensch/Transhumanism - Prisoner of certain realities…

Assassin’s Creed | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

Beached - Prison/Paradise

he is symbolically placed within limbo

IMG-1529.webp

Symbolically

Lower self perception - this is his wife

Higher self perception - divine feminine of this construct of reality that forever seems to remain just out of reach over the horizon

This seems to be symbolised through such tales, movies/script etc

Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea (Lyrics)

IMG-1532.png

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, xpwales said:

No worries mate I will try and go through the rest later…

Immediately this is what occurs to me here…

As far as I can work out…

Hands are associated with the heart chakra. They’re said to be an extension of the heart…

The clock is also a reference to the beating of the heart or how we are bound by time obviously worn at the wrist with such watches.

This being an indication of this as much as it being practical.

In Cast Away his pocket watch becomes a token of his love and he eventually wears it around his neck…

This being why the masons focus upon it, they start their big ceremonies with the beating of the heart, like others use the ringing of a bell before meditation/rituals etc - Their God of Love as they say and is a reference to “Father Time”. You could also suggest Virgin Mary/Whore of Babylon depending on the interpretation.

Which is likely why their symbolism closely matches Azazel/Virgin Mary Queen of Heaven symbolism.

We discussed it here for anyone interested… The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

In Time | Official Trailer | 20th Century FOX

I couldn’t help myself 😆

Elvis Presley - In the Ghetto (Official Lyric Video)

Implications that by actions come from a state of consciousness, which is of the heart in terms of consciousness terms and like such symbolism here, the physical heart is likewise symbolic for this state of consciousness. The hands being an extension or reflection of the state of consciousness within your mind - not brain but state of consciousness, one which isn’t confined to the body.

That is, hands that do evil it is implicated of evil within the heart.

IMG-1537.png

Likewise if you’d accept this as innocent and sincere it can be to suggest that he has done no evil or no wrong.

I say they’re playing with symbolism to come after nationalists/patriots etc pretty much anyone against Globalisation/New World Order rhetoric…

IMG-1250.jpg

See here…

Black hands or finger tips are associated with evil and the likes of the djinn especially.

I feel this is likewise where the saying “you’ve got blood on your hands” comes from.

IMG-1534.webp

This may seem like a film and made up to many but the underlying design is based upon something that does exist and it is associated with the djinn…

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

Blood On Your Hands (2017 Remastered)

“The Man Made Hell and Man Made Devils”

The Prodigy - Serial Thrilla (Corporation version)

Adam Freeland We want your Soul

The idea being here in Cast Away being that he is got bad karma through how he has been living his life and essentially “has blood upon his hands”.

Time is a factor from start to finish, he just seems to be changed with how he now relates and observes time after the experience.

We are supposed to observe this within a state of refection about ourselves.

He is being punished, judged. Put through “Trials and Tribulations”.

Even if this is from the “you’ll own nothing and be happy mentality” as I’d have no doubt this is overall goal and objective behind such, it is still showing how we have misplaced the value of life “things”. Which is true, even if it is being used for political misdirection to globalisation/NWO.

This seems to be the sentiment and motivation behind such symbolism.

This can also be seen now I have recently watched Donovan's Echo…

The ending although it would give much away for those who haven’t watched it but mean to do so…

Essentially, someone gets shot in the heart and does the patriot pose, hand on heart to see if he has blood on his hands, to check if he is bleeding 🩸 

Then reconciliation takes place.

This seems to definitely be symbolic of these themes here…

Even if taking on a slightly different context that appears to be about the practicality of such a situation.

“Behind a coat of arms

The jewels of gilded lies glow

Know the crown prepare the sacrifice”

Blood On Your Hands

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

I’m not joking when I say I have just noticed this on a drink I just got after writing this 😆

IMG-1539.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 5:36 AM, xpwales said:

--------------------

Michael Tsarion Quote -

In terms of Northern Ireland symbolism and the flag this video maybe of interest…
I think between the Vatican and the British Empire, they certainly do have a lot of blood on their hands as part of their satanic rituals of divide and conquer. 
People seriously fall for it picking sides not seeing what’s happening…

What Happened to the Old Flag of Northern Ireland?

Outlaw King

“HELL OR HIGH WATER”
https://youtu.be/JQoqsKoJVDw?si=b-wE_TXqBJ-C6S27

Serial Thrilla We want your Soul

BEATS TRAILER

THE PRODIGY - WARRIORS DANCE 

CONTROL TRAILER

I have told people about this, and this was before seeing this video I have just found now. Which to me was a little like falling off my chair… The main video in question this comment was originally based around being - They Sold Their Souls: Elvis Presley To avoid any confusion as this comment developed…

I’m not saying I agree with all the narrative at all, this being the Christian slant, but when someone drastically represents themselves as one thing and they’re actually another then I can understand the issue here most definitely being an issue. Which means such does need to be addressed from such a context.

This knowledge and understanding isn’t all bad as it is usually characterised in my opinion. That is to say spiritual terms that all get associated with demonic possession.
How this death cult use it and have kept such knowledge and understandings only for themselves, is definitely bad.

As they have done this so people don’t even understand or comprehend what’s going on.

People fear what they don’t understand…

What we are dealing with here in terms of Elvis is the start of transhumanism…

I’ve noticed subtle content to Elvis are woven into a lot of Tom Hanks movies, why ever this may be?

Following on from the Nazi twin experiments. 
This is likely why he was fainting/collapsing and such. 
They even show this on the movie and randomly it seems they pull buckets of ice water out from nowhere to cool down his head thats working overtime, neuron’s like a CPU of a computer thats too hot. As if this is accepted, understood, it happens regularly and this is their way of dealing with it… Which is how this is represented in the movie…
They didn’t know the long term impact of what it was they were doing and basically it would have burnt anyone out and they could have been testing such limitations…

From what I can see, they’re playing with the spiritual side that is associated with possession. Literally trying to get another person’s consciousness to possess another individual.

This is what they’re trying to put on display as if being “unbound”…
Medicine men/shamans/oracles and such would often induce a certain state of mind if by drugs, meditation, rituals and such and could tell the future, give advice and so on.
These people would also usually die young, appear to age quickly and such or end up burnt out or become fatigued/low of energy.
A similar thing exists within Christianity like shown within the Elvis movie as if being taken over by the spirit. This is also associated with the moon.

I would go even further than that actually…

The transhuman aspect is associated with the moon. Their Moonage Daydream...

We have the “Sun of God”

We have the “Moon of the Antichrist” it seems to be the obvious theme here. Crowleys “Moonchild” etc

IMG-1678.jpg

It’s as if they’re disconnecting the part of the body that is associated with the Sun. That this is part of transhumanism or the creation of clones/humans outside traditional means through tanks and such. Likely removing their ability to procreate without further use of this technology…

I came across this video recently also which I found interesting also connected to this…

The ELVIS movie proves that his twin is the MOON

Bowie and Mirrors
https://odysee.com/@LXXXVIIIfinistemporis:6/BOWIEANDMIRRORS:5

However, I would suggest this is how it was…

The person with consciousness is connected with the Sun and the Twin/Slave sacrificed is an empty shell with no consciousness which they move the consciousness of the twin/the user into that empty shell. Whatever they’re doing is to remove the consciousness that would otherwise be operating through that body as part of these twin/cloning experiments to potentially create more than one body to overcome the limitations of the body due to aging and such.

They ran this at first though twins it seems and are tongue in cheek telling us about this.

Only many people will ignore, deny and not be within a position to accept anything like this is taking place.

I am personally aware of it and know this is taking place but I have no idea how they would go about doing this, just that it is quite clear this taking place at least since WWII, it has been carried out on a world stage slowly but surely leading towards Transhumansim.

In the case of Elvis here…

It is this like spirit possession they’re imitating or inducing through technology, an individual being taken over and then display’s certain reflex response, you may even say programmed behaviour as if out of control of their body, which can appear as an individual being completely unbound and free with how they’re expressing themselves by holding nothing back. Duality is funny like that it seems…

This was certainly how Elvis was displayed as being “unbound/holding nothing back”. I’d understand many people not being able to accept this but it is right under our nose…
This is all connected with Mind Control which has fed into the mass of transhumanism we are seeing unfold today.

⚡️“It’s as though he was taken over by some form of electricity” ⚡

IMG-1544.webp
Well fuck a duck…

They’re symbolically displaying this.

The Masters Voice” - Being guided by his brother - I’d say the consciousness of the brother is directly guiding him and the persona of Elvis is a mask. A front…

It was this they were working on to overcome death and being able to move consciousness around from one body to another, essentially overcoming death due to age and disease of the physical body. This I know would be hard for many to accept but it is absolutely going on, just good luck proving it.

If they could do this on mass it would be an unprecedented amount of control right down to population control…

But they’re basically telling us, it’s just they don’t believe many of us will be able to comprehend it because they can’t accept it. Not understanding how this can even be possible… Means it very unlikely to be possible. Due to all this research being kept hidden which I’d say, the death cult carried out and collected through “The Nazis” and this was an operation to enable them to carry out such research.

I’ve done my best to explain it best I can to my knowledge anyhow… 

Heres the video…

They Sold Their Souls: Elvis Presley

I find this comment interesting - Considering of Elvis the King - “The Fool/Orion” 
Puppet on a string I reckon is what is being implied.

IMG-1677.jpg

Kundalini Energy - This has both good and bad connotations, where the energy does feel like an impulse of electricity, that is to say its not all evil - in this case however, Luficer rides the lightning⚡️ In the case of Elvis and Transhumanism, I would suggest it is actually very much electricity/technology and they’re telling us…
As I have shown through Frankenstein, which is symbolic of transhumanism itself, with electrical energy being life force or at least, it is able to be exchanged for electrical energy, this much is stated within Frankenstein 2004 - Trailer Here

⚡The Ninth Gate - Electric Current - 4m18s⚡

Heres an example… Shaman Oracle Possession of the Spirits etc 
Kundun - Nechung Oracle
https://youtu.be/tscc1147JM0?si=pR9VgYzmAik2v7u1

“ELVIS WALKING IN SOMEONE ELSES SHOES 👞

Do you also see how this can be totally reinterpreted?

That basically, we can see through someone else’s eyes, walk in their shoes and this is being mocked and imitated as this is exactly what’s taking place…

“That someone is seeing through these eyes and walking in these shoes other than how many people would otherwise assume”

But I know, stuff like this people are going to need more proof than I can provide beyond their own perception and coming to their own judgments.

Elvis is by far from the only candidate for this. And it is very likely mind control is involved and the people this has been carried out upon initially are victims from birth and we should keep that in mind. So the parasites can do this today after exploiting the suffering of others to achieve this which is of greater importance. So Kings and Queens can live forever and the “peasants” are further subjugated…

Elvis Presley - Walk A Mile In My Shoes - with story and song lyrics

It would take me a hell of a long time to make up shit like this…

This series is also alluding to such… It also has the beach/bardo/limbo narrative woven in…

Intruders Season 1 Trailer

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Something else of interest I think we discussed elsewhere @xpwales about Jim Carrey and his likewise association with Sirius/Orion the Fool symbolism like Elvis…

Here’s some examples throughout his career shown in this video I shared elsewhere on the forum…

JIM CARREY | Entire career codes SIRIUS dog star #911

Here this was Jim Carrey’s first appearance on national TV. He impersonates Elvis and then says something very weird after it 🤨

Continuing to show us these themes being deliberately performed through actors for whatever reason this maybe. That looks like ritual and symbolic suggestion.

I’d also look twice at the looking in the mirror and not seeing yourself quip…

Jim Carrey Makes His Debut on National Television | Carson Tonight Show

Bowie and Mirrors

IMG-8315.jpg

https://odysee.com/@LXXXVIIIfinistemporis:6/BOWIEANDMIRRORS:5

Previously some of this was discussed here

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2024 at 9:31 AM, DannyUK said:

Here this was Jim Carrey’s first appearance on national TV. He impersonates Elvis and then says something very weird after it 🤨

Continuing to show us these themes being deliberately performed through actors for whatever reason this maybe. That looks like ritual and symbolic suggestion.

I’d also look twice at the looking in the mirror and not seeing yourself quip…

Thanks @DannyUK

Yes mate, his career appears to be loaded with Sirius / Twin / Mirror / Cross symbolism.

After the El-Vis impression he says "I was him", for me that could also be a reference to his twin / higher being / God|Dog, meaning he let go of his lower self, leaving room/space for his twin to merge/take-over temporarily.

He's also demonstrating 'cross' symbolism during the EL-vis impression...

carrey-carson-cross.jpg.19f33e0236b5ae26cf87b40bc5adef43.jpg

carrey-carson-cross-ii.jpg.cdb39f91f7355d2ae8f03aad3c8adac5.jpg

And then gives the Bull/Toro sign??...

carrey-bull-horns.jpg.ce218a016de2ba1d5da05edd29e6e98b.jpg

And just for reference, we see the cross/fool symbolism connecting with the eclipse symbolism...

fool-cross-eclipse.jpg.d2971f52f13fd2ea16253a78a32da29b.jpg

Throughout the "Truman Show" movie we also see bi-cycle wheels passing the camera which could also be representing the twins / Sirius (binary star)...

jim-carrey-bicycles.jpg.fd4823d2c63877f5c50454850f5da0d2.jpg

And also bridge / gateway symbolism throughout...

carrey-sirius-double-arch.jpg.49b4b2442f985394aa776b52401094be.jpg

jim-carrey-unus-pro-omnibus.jpg.8dd263cf720f2b9d43ed40513cd12064.jpg

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno is a Latin phrase that means One for all, all for one."...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unus_pro_omnibus%2C_omnes_pro_uno

And more symbolism regarding the Sun / Ascension...

carrey-sirius-stairway-sun.jpg.7143f96b990d40cc0d31c0917dbb3f4d.jpg

carrey-sirius-sunset-star-born.jpg.2d7a704dd7c88f7001c866ae35ad8e5d.jpg

And in some of his movie scenes there appears to be reference to flowing water (Azure blue) (Mary / Madonna / Mara / High Priestess Card)...

carrey-sirius-water-priestess.jpg.c1a308e63505f8283c754cde5aaf638f.jpg

At the end of the Truman Show, he's makes the shape of a cross but he is also standing at the top of a stair case, which could be interpreted as reaching ascension / merging with his twin / higher being (dying on the cross). Also notice the "blue" (azure) background colour...

carrey-died-on-cross.jpg.0d5cf02fc284cfed9b7926ed0b248aa0.jpg

There's also alot of "101" symbolism...

jimcarrey-101-ii.jpg.1810482bca56e8999d08a8f1bb36b7da.jpg

jim-carrey-101-i.jpg.52efda881346476ae2e85c8a3aeef713.jpg

jim-carrey-101-iii.jpg.1b0f611394984aa1dac4bf123dd50c3d.jpg

Even the name "Ventura" = 101

-----------------------------------------------------

Three of his films (Ace Ventura, The Mask and Dumb & Dumber) were made in 1994.

1994 appears to be a year in which the Sirius binary (twins) were at their closest in their 50 year cycle...

0065_chart-387674419.jpg.e1f8d1b5e1a87bb820f7059728b35bb7.jpg

http://vega.lpl.arizona.edu/sirius/A4.html

It's also coincidental that the initials of Carrey are "JC".

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 4:03 PM, DannyUK said:

Cast Away starts and ends at the Crossroads
She is the first and the last…
The Crossroads - The Moon - Virgin Mary to The Whore of Babylon…

IMG-1359.png

Cross Road is the access point of this world and the other dimension.

LE = L (the 90 degree angle indicating 2D), E(Elohim)

By looking at this scene or the image, you have been cast away into the 2D world i.e. the Matrix, and fed to Elohim.

ELVIS = EL(the god, strengh), V (v as you know), IS (Isis) so you could say 'Hail the strength / god is Isis'

On 5/5/2024 at 10:20 AM, DannyUK said:

Black hands or finger tips are associated with evil and the likes of the djinn especially.

I feel this is likewise where the saying “you’ve got blood on your hands” comes from.

IMG-1534.webp

This may seem like a film and made up to many but the underlying design is based upon something that does exist and it is associated with the djinn…

She is the whore, the Lilith and not dinn.

If you can imagine, it exists.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Cross Road is the access point of this world and the other dimension.

LE = L (the 90 degree angle indicating 2D), E(Elohim)

By looking at this scene or the image, you have been cast away into the 2D world i.e. the Matrix, and fed to Elohim.

ELVIS = EL(the god, strengh), V (v as you know), IS (Isis) so you could say 'Hail the strength / god is Isis'

The goddess of crossroads usual represents the moon.

This is symbolic of death and resurrection, death and limbo and boats have traditionally been used to represent the process of man and going through the underworld such as the ferryman - Charon.

You could suggest this is the story in reverse. That the land we are on is the land of the dead and he was taken by boat to the land of the dead when he was saved, “brought back home” but to a world that no longer exists. As the world is dead…

He is then looking to move on to his next life but at first he is stuck within an in between place within limbo, symbolised through these crossroads.

He is beached ironically because it was a beach he was trying to escape from and come back to a place that now only exists within his own mind, that is now nonexistent.

This is a hard truth to confront…

The thing he was really trying to escape from was his own mind, the thing he was trying to achieve was within his own mind.

When he is confronted with this truth he doesn’t know how to face it or even admit it, as he doesn’t want to it to be true and it would mean he would have to completely reshape his world view.

This means he is stuck within limbo until he decides what to do.

Symbolised through the crossroads, the end and the beginning of the movie.

As he was equally stuck within the prison of his own mind at the start of the film, even more so. This is symbolised through time.

Father Time. Saturn - The Matrix, the artificial construct that was his life, the box for his mind he is no longer just operating within oblivious, but he is aware of the walls, the delusion that was his former state of existence.

He just didn’t know it or was even deeper within denial before a life changing experience that exposed a greater prison to him and us the observer than just that island…

Dead Man 1995 | part 1 | First train scene

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

It is supposed to represent a crossroads in his life as in he is between worlds. His past life and his new one. He is lost, symbolic of limbo. Just like the above video…

That he may as well be still on that island. He came back to a world that no longer exists because his older self no longer exists and this is a reality that needs to be confronted/accepted. More than likely we exchange one form of prison for another…

Someone stole the sacred Dick…

IMG-1793.png

Sunshine Superman- Donovan

In terms of EL V IS I really do believe this is due to the fact he is split. Twins and this is being symbolised.

You literally have the Sun “Vs” the Moon. The V symbolic of Lucifer ✌️ you have the lightning ⚡️ which is of course symbolic. The human technological aspect/workings.

IMG-1794.jpg

This is likewise symbolised as in, Elvis and his Twin brother as they’re essentially one whole person…

They created twins, one of which has no heart, the heart is broken, no consciousness just an empty shell. The Moon 🌑 the slave.

The other is the Sun 🌞 this is where the consciousness resides -  the master.

So, you essentially have a master and a slave. 

The master is where the host consciousness would traditionally reside as normal.

The slave is like a piece of technology, a vegetable, an empty vessel ready to be inhabited by consciousness.

The masters state of consciousness can be moved between the original body and the twin which then for the most part appears as normal as anyone else.

But the truth behind it is, a state of consciousness can be moved between more than one body.

If this was understood you could theoretically live for a very a long time.

This was what was desired to be understood and learned through the use of Twins to best understand how to do this within the first instance, simply as a starting point.

Now I’m sure they don’t have to use twins now they use cloning technologies.

This means someone who looked like Elvis could very well be within a completely different looking body.

Twins where used to understand this process to learn cloning, more than one body that one state of consciousness can occupy as rationally you would assume whatever holds your consciousness within your body must be more similar between twins to learn how to do this, than say between a dwarf and big foot which you would assume would be a lot more difficult as you don’t yet understand…

The simplest way you would assume of being able to understand this in the beginning you would assume is between twins sharing many of the same characteristics as being an ideal place to start put simply…

This has fed into men that look like women and women who look like men.

Lebensborn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

Some of this is discussed here…

The Secret of V ✌- Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

Likewise…

IMG-1534.webp

She is the whore, the Lilith and not dinn.

If you can imagine, it exists.

You’re exactly right. She is the personification of the Whore of Babylon. She wants “America”. This is shadowing the destruction of America and how this relates to Babylon.

However, her fingers shown within that scene are very symbolic of djinn, playing upon those themes of the djinn they have incorporated into their personification of the Whore of Babylon - a state of an out of control female consciousness. However perhaps without five fingers 🔱 I am simply using that imagery to show and explain this as a reference.

This is typical of djinn and it has been used in the case of the “Scarlet Witch/Whore of Babylon” here as its an indication of her having bad motives, harbouring evil intent within her heart. She will do anything to get what she wants at any cost. This evil manifesting due to her pain/suffering and she chooses a dark path to deal with it.

IMG-1795.jpg

What was being discussed here was in how this reflects between the hands and the heart, that the work of your hands are considered an extension of the heart chakra.

Where as djinns who are understood to have no feeling/lack empathy, out for themselves and such as they have essentially give up their heart chakra - This being why they have become like a parasite needing to occupy and exploit people who do operate within this world, exploiting their intent/will, their heart chakra, their desires…

I believe by a much more ancient example of transhumanism we are revisiting again today, perhaps of somewhere like Atlantis, symbolised as Ancient Babylon and suchthat has occurred many times over this has likely been repeated aka “The history book on the shelf is alway repeating itself” - ABBA

But was then destroyed and this state of consciousness fell from this reality because they had unchained themselves from their heart ⚓️ earth, their ground of being aka CAST AWAY, Untethered… 

They found themselves BEACHED within perpetual BARDO/LIMBO due to breaking the chain of the wheel of existence and their consciousness fell out.

This being a satanic/evil path to try and escape the wheel of samsara/suffering, which eventually just creates even more.

If you want to see this visualised…

Samsara 2011 - Humans ?

https://youtu.be/Q7ei5PNfrps?si=3uxaeYZ0fZnORu_L

More Human Than Human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNCpyUnLQRM

What’s that creature lurking in the darkness…

Moonage Daydream | Official Trailer | HBO

I discuss the Whore of Babylon aspects here you maybe interested within…

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

Atlantis - Donovan (1969)

“Whore of Babylon”

The War on the Heart for the Minds of Men 👑 

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

Hurdy Gurdy Man (2005 Remastered Version)

“The Antichrist”

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

She will do anything to get what she wants at any cost.

well...let's not offend the female population. 😁 For example, Rothschilds and its elk will do anything to get what they want....

Having said this, women are, by nature, evil. They are here to destruct, it's mathematical so I'd say it's structurally rather than having something against them in a sense of subjective opinion.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

IMG-1793.png

It's interesting that the photo with Tom Hanks in it shows a broken arch.

The arch will take you to another dimension which in this case....Dick bet(s) Tina.

The governments, Rothschilds serve Yahweh/Enki. Obelisks are antennas transmitting evil....powered by y'all.

In terms of EL V IS I really do believe this is due to the fact he is split. Twins and this is being symbolised.

You literally have the Sun “Vs” the Moon. The V symbolic of Lucifer ✌️ you have the lightning ⚡️ which is of course symbolic. The human technological aspect/workings.

IMG-1794.jpg

This is likewise symbolised as in, Elvis and his Twin brother as they’re essentially one whole person…

Because only four lobes male can ascend.

See, in the above image, yes, I do see powered by Sun & Moon. Also there are many pyramids.

In the center is the top of the Kabbalistic tree, hence C, B, T and lightning in the centre. So I think this is actually their way of funnelling in the source energy.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

The goddess of crossroads usual represents the moon.

This is symbolic of death and resurrection, death and limbo and boats have traditionally been used to represent the process of man and going through the underworld such as the ferryman - Charon.

You could suggest this is the story in reverse. That the land we are on is the land of the dead and he was taken by boat to the land of the dead when he was saved, “brought back home” but to a world that no longer exists. As the world is dead…

He is then looking to move on to his next life but at first he is stuck within an in between place within limbo, symbolised through these crossroads.

He is beached ironically because it was a beach he was trying to escape from and come back to a place that now only exists within his own mind, that is now nonexistent.

There are many crossroad entities in fact. I forgot to say 'LE' could also mean EL btw.

Him being in limbo may be what the story is telling you but ritualistically I think people are funnelled into limbo by watching this.

btw, I haven't watched this movie so I'm only expressing my opinion based on what you have posted.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DaleP said:

well...let's not offend the female population. 😁 For example, Rothschilds and its elk will do anything to get what they want....

Having said this, women are, by nature, evil. They are here to destruct, it's mathematical so I'd say it's structurally rather than having something against them in a sense of subjective opinion.

I am not attributing it to all females.

It is a state of female consciousness that wants to give birth to a certain reality she can’t, which can be symbolised as a female wanting to have a child but is unable and the type of frustration this can create. This is what the Whore of Babylon is likened to. It is by no means the divine feminine, it is a butchering of the divine feminine which is, artificial intelligence and technological wombs such a through cloning/transhumanism and a virtual reality simulated world to the detriment of “Mother Nature” so it ends up looking like a desert, the paradise of the djinn. Think of Blade Runner… Aka Babylon…

BLADE RUNNER 2049 - Official Trailer

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DaleP said:

It's interesting that the photo with Tom Hanks in it shows a broken arch.

The arch will take you to another dimension which in this case....Dick bet(s) Tina.

The governments, Rothschilds serve Yahweh/Enki. Obelisks are antennas transmitting evil....powered by y'all.

You should definitely watch it, your intent and interpretation is key, I feel it is an important movie and theres more good to it than bad although it maybe used for negative ends. Such as “you’ll own nothing and be happy” vibes.

I should also say…

@xpwales 

I shall respond fully when I can to your post as its a lot to take in and work through to respond properly 

Looks like you’ve put a lot or work into it 👍 

My point here being with Elvis that it is a play upon words…

El was worshipped as a Sun-God even if it does actually represent Saturn and if you’ve looked at David Ickes research where he relates to David Talbott he suggests that Saturn was the old Sun.

IMG-1805.gif

See here…
April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

So if this being the case, El would have been worshipped as a Sun God just not the Sun we have today, or that could have been the confusion.

That it was not the Sun people thought it was and vice versa with todays Sun 🌞☀️ 
This would likely have been considered evil by many when Saturn was no longer our Sun and this great change/cataclysm occurred, as such people who survived or carried on the old beliefs where condemned and told to stop worshipping this God as it had proven itself evil/destructive or simply because it was now considered to be dead and would only manifest evil upon to plane of existence. Shivas Dance being comparable…
Something of this nature. It was considered a trickster. The Zoroastrian concept of Evil/Satan being God’s shadow does seem interesting…

Red Bull gives you wings… So does the Manifestation of Set/Seth Prince Harry the Aviation Leg End and Ahura Mazda…

IMG-1802.jpg

Perhaps even “the Sun of God” awaiting to be returned to its rightful place plays a factor in this and a proposed time of Saturns eventual return, at such a time, such cataclysmic events are expected to potentially happen again…

IMG-1803.jpg

So, like Elvis who is worshipped as being almost biblical and divine, likewise the opposite can be the case and he actually represents the manifestation of evil, through such games. They’re playing upon such occult themes/philosophy etc

It is a technological imitation of the divine and those behind it revelling within their own success and act of deception.
As this to me, all represents the so called “Moonchild” of Aliester Crowley - which is in tandem with the concepts of the “Aryan Race” Friedrich Nietzsche’s Übermensch Overman/Overlord/Superman. In the symbolism of “Elvis”, this seems to be shown to us as Captain Marvel Jr. trying to reach the rock of eternity - “Moon”

It is symbolic for the key to immortality and the search for “the tree of life” I suspect, which is the whole concept and philosophy behind what it is they’re trying to do through transhumanism and the likes of those earlier Lebensborn Twin experiments. Searching for the Holy Grail, Fountain of Life, Fountain of Youth, likewise symbolised through the series Friends I would suggest and I have discussed through the Matthew Perry post

IMG-1053.webp

“Beast from the East” 

Terrible Documentary but definitely symbolic of what we’re talking about 

David⚡️Bowie - Ricochet documentary (1984)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwCakYbptcA

This is transhumanism and basically represents the opposite of “The Sun of God” it represents the Antichrist…

As in Christ represents the Sun the Antichrist represents the Moon.

In exactly the same way people worshipping what they believe to be the Sun and they are actually worshipping Saturn.
This would be why they call him Elvis - “The King🤴 
A play upon the Sun which it is actually a manifestation of darkness. It is inversion.
Maybe “RAvis” just doesn’t quite work the same as Elvis…?
But more than likely it’s because of this nature of El being thought of historically as the Sun and now as Saturn.

In this scenario, the body we see as Elvis would actually be the one thats an empty shell. 
Essentially, a piece of technology - Moonage Daydream - Transhumanism
Whilst the consciousness operating it would be that of the twin that would go back to his own body leaving “Elvis” the body we see, an empty shell of his former self.
This is the idea… Or it is how I see what’s taking place through this anyhow and best I can describe it.

IMG-1808.png

El

IMG-1799.jpg

IMG-1801.jpg

Elvis - The King, the Messiah - even if they’re appear to be mocking this concept here, you have to ask why is it the BBC are involved within this at all, why are they even entertaining it and giving it a platform if they believe it is that ridiculous?

It sort of answers itself doesn’t it…

ELVIS & The PRESLEYTARIANS - " 1997 documentary "

Elvis was the messiah in disguise
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/elvis-was-the-messiah-in-disguise-1245170.html

Sins Of The Father

IMG-1809.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I should also say…

@xpwales 

I shall respond fully when I can to your post as its a lot to take in and work through to respond properly 

Looks like you’ve put a lot or work into it 👍 

No worries @DannyUK

Don't let my post distract you from your research, I was just pointing out some connections which I thought may help.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, xpwales said:

No worries @DannyUK

Don't let my post distract you from your research, I was just pointing out some connections which I thought may help.

Thanks mate no I think they’re interesting but some time sensitive issues I feel have been developing which has stopped me investing time into it atm.

We now have what looks like thunder, lighting and electrical storm brewing where I am and the lights have been flickering and such.

Particularly this northern light situation I feel is an example that is connected with the likes of an event unfolding to do with flooding/tsumani and earthquakes etc 

I personally feel that perhaps some form of natural event was going to/expected to occur following the eclipse in about a month’s time.

That the sun was expected to “react” in such a fashion is my feeling and that those behind HAARP knew and expected this or where aware from some sort of technology readings and such.

This is why HAARP was being used to do a test around a month afterwards.

They were trying to see if they could do something to interact through their tech with what is an otherwise natural phenomenon.

I reckon their interaction would make the aurora more vast, appear over further distances than it would otherwise appear or something like this.

Quite possibly to reflect the energy away or harness it in some way, maniple and direct it. But the two instances are very much connected.

We shouldn’t be blind to one and only aware of the other is my view and this has obvious implications with the flooding scenario we have been picking up on.

Even right down to “NOAA” - Noahs Ark etc

IMG-1885.png

Noah’s Ark - Pyramid Moon 🌈 

IMG-1879.png

NOAA - The Moon, the pyramid 🕊️ 

Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10

IMG-1880.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

On 5/4/2024 at 4:03 PM, DannyUK said:

As in, a war upon the heavens was represented through the twin tower 9/11 symbolism.
Which eventually started a false flag war upon “ISIS” - Islamic State so good they also named it twice…? They’re taking the piss…
23 9 or 23 September 1975 is the date used in Forrest Gump and its relation to Apple Computers.
This is within relation to Transhumanism. 
The transformation of the temple of man into a synagogue of Satan. 
A place/bridge/gateway for the living dead. 
“RETURN TO SENDER”

23 is Lucifer.