Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1716296546212.jpg.c81f2b3979d706e678290342075cdd94.jpg

They tell us he was on PCP and cocaine and in serious financial trouble when his authoritarian minister father shot him fatally. We are told he owed hundreds of thousands in back alimony and nearly a million dollars to the IRS. 

Snip-it_1716296916413.jpg.6bfd5db66cda49fdb940b7d86577f8bf.jpg

Said it was self-defence.

Here is Marvin with two of his hits, "Sexual Healing" ;

and "Lets Get It On" ;

I wonder if the old man heard those lyrics and lost it? They were extremely provocative to a man of the cloth back then. The church still held sway even if it's controlling influence was somewhat on the decline.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Many kids of my time owned a Gumby doll. You could articulate this little fella's limbs and torso. The wire stick figure was covered by a gum-like material safe for kids. A study once published claimed Gumby was made of the only stuff known to man to not cause cancer 🤣

Gumby was targetted by the ADL for his antisemetic attitudes towards the blockhead characters in the televised show they made for kids.

Besides all that Gumby manages a band. The next clip is a music video from "The Gumbys" ;

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

United States President Richard Nixon played piano. Apparently the White House was full of musicians. All things considered, a Frank Zappa for president doesn't sound all that off the wall.

It sounds off the wall to a lot of the world. America has already had reality TV stars and actors as major politicians. It reminds me of Idiocracy, and what Bezmenov said about western leaders making the West look stupid by cozying up to celebs.

Ukraine also has a bloody celeb as as their leader too, and how is that working out?

Never trust celebs. If we ever take our nations back, they should be put under surveillance.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I saw Joe Jackson play in Sydney ,I thought it would be so so as there was no guitar ,two keyboards, drummer, 5 string bass and him singing and playing sax, it was an excellent show and the bass player killed it

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I saw these guys in Sydney ,great show,they all walked out in satin suits top hat and tails except the bass player ,he walked out in a horizontally striped t shirt,blue jeans and white sneakers

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, peter said:

I saw these guys in Sydney ,great show,they all walked out in satin suits top hat and tails except the bass player ,he walked out in a horizontally striped t shirt,blue jeans and white sneakers

Saw them at an open-air concert at Jarry Park, Montreal.

It was rumored they would come to the pub where we went after the show on Bishop street downtown Montreal but no show.

The outdoor concert was fabulous. The sound was not bad. Great band. The "Breakfast in America" album was a big hit. Everyone I knew had it.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Thanks 1