Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Didgeridoo is a musical instrument most often scoring movie scenes and all things Australian. Tickey Stamasuri is described as it's most beautiful player ;

I wonder if she was given permission to play or has she broken with tradition because as far as I understand didg playing was strictly a male persecute

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, peter said:

I wonder if she was given permission to play or has she broken with tradition because as far as I understand didg playing was strictly a male persecute

Maybe she was once a he 😁 You can't leave any stones unturned in matters like these. I'm just kidding of course, I have no idea why they broke protocol.

On 5/28/2024 at 1:40 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Next we discover that God is a musician that has taken the form of Eric Clapton. A prodigy in voice and guitarist, this man's songs are associated with so many pleasant memories. An incredible career. His moniker a tad blasphemous though😁 

Apparently God died the first time Hendrix played in London

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, peter said:

The one legged flute player

I've heard of many strange musical instruments (lots in this thread), but I've never heard of a one-legged flute! Gee, every day's a school day! 🙂

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Steve Martin once said that if you want to know everything there is to know about life just watch lots of movies. I agree totally and would like if music lyrics could be included in life's lessons with as much importance. I mean everything is there from Cage of Freedom and Another Brick in the Wall at one end of the political spectrum to spiritually uplifting at the other with everything in between, tons of great poetic inspiration. Maybe music, come to think of it, rates higher on the scale of things we need to learn to understand stuff.

The lovely Stevie Nicks singing the poetic "Landslide" ;

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Steve Martin once said that if you want to know everything there is to know about life just watch lots of movies. I agree totally and would like if music lyrics could be included in life's lessons with as much importance. I mean everything is there from Cage of Freedom and Another Brick in the Wall at one end of the political spectrum to spiritually uplifting at the other with everything in between, tons of great poetic inspiration. Maybe music, come to think of it, rates higher on the scale of things we need to learn to understand stuff.

The lovely Stevie Nicks singing the poetic "Landslide" ;

Stevie Nicks - one of the best.

Buckingham is a great artist too in his own right ...

• Thanks 1

The Cramps, with the wildly named Poison Ivy and Lux Interior fronting the band ...

Their song, 'Goo Goo Muck' of course became famous due to the recent airing of 'Wednesday' on Netflix ...

• Thanks 1