St George’s Day - Nationalism Vs Globalist Death Cult?

DannyUK

Posted (edited)

By the way I must say thank you to everyone who has posted and contributed / helped on here and added brilliant points and information so thank you :) And if possible, to users who have helped, please feel free to copy / transfer your posts regarding the Hainault attack over to the new topic as some of the users on here have pointed out brilliant information which fits in greatly and helps out my future findings :) 

Edited by Sportsfan28
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 3:50 AM, xpwales said:

There are also 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet, "X" being the final letter.

The letter "X" (in Hebrew) represents a "Mark", and in relation to the sword attack, we have "Free King Mark".

Also "Free King Mark" calculates to 118 (numerology).

And 118 has connections with twins/reflection (spirit v matter, higher self v lower self)...

divided-line.jpg.f42540403fb88241411b563043ef4a83.jpg

Ken L. Wheeler - Pythagoras, Plato and the Golden Ratio

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R8MViUqHJXzmtPs4AORGXUAgGUSSru5x/view (pdf)

Ken L. Wheeler - Pythagoras' Lost Secret of LIFE & RATIO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4MA8JPLgPg

Pythagorean / Divided Line Vids...

https://www.youtube.com/@kathodosdotcom/search?query=divided line

-----------------------------------------------------

This could also connect with the fool card and Sirius (the Dog star)...

fool-dog-star.jpg.c19ef8147b7a1246e4c74a2736ab1e02.jpg

I need to catch up on this…

As a side note, from some of the other comments I can see…

@Sportsfan28 @Anti Facts Sir

This does seem like ritual/symbolic mockery this death cult use and play with.

Such as “this has left a gaping wound”. Sure it is something people use when they’ve lost a loved one and usually someone very young and from all sorts of tragedies.

But if this isn’t intended as mockery, surely someone in the chain of publishing this even if it was an innocent mistake would have picked up on this and would have suggested, perhaps you want to reconsider these words as it can be misconstrued. This is what such individuals are supposed to do for a living and give guidance and such. Sometimes even rewording such for them so it sounds appropriate and the individual just has to agree it sounds better etc 

Such as someone who has apparently been stabbed to death and literally left with gaping wounds that killed them…

Of course, if the intent is ritual mockery, no such person in the chain will step in and suggest changing such terminology as such context is desired and the public on mass are being mocked. This happens time and time again and I understand it is difficult for many to appreciate that we are dealing with people that are so sick tbh as to be able to understand what it is they get out of this. But they are doing this and ironically anyone who can see and pick upon it, seems to be labelled as mad. That’s how insane it is.

It’s getting more and more twisted ever since COVID as far as I can see, its like the demons are revelling in it…

The comment I came here to post originally…

@xpwales

I’ve recently made some association with this X symbolism and the mark of the beast here I think you will be interested in…

Forrest Gump & Cast Away - Tom Hanks

Note…

This same symbolism came up with Elvis just recently didn’t it… 
That Elvis is essentially, the Fool/Orion. 
I get the feeling this is the same for their finger puppets indicating mind control/transhumanism.
I have likened David Bowie to the Joker/Fool in many ways and obviously to do with the transhuman aspect.

However, the fool can be the teacher, yet the interpretation imposed by the death cult is that of an idiot and a puppet. It’s important to make such a distinction.

Batman: The Killing Joke | Super Scenes | DC

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

I have watched the film Elvis and picked up on quite a fair bit but now I’m thinking I likely missed a bit also to do with Sirius…

Although the twin aspect of twining/cloning and such I’m sure comes into play here. Along with the “reaching for the rock of eternity”…

IMG-1495.jpg

118 - twins 

X - 22

Sirius - Twin Star ⭐⭐️ Associated with Twin Symbolism and definitely has something to do with Nazi Twin Experiments, imitated in the movie to do with cloning, which is where this twining has led into transhumanism.
Likewise 9/11 the two becoming one - the two towers becoming one. 
Eclipse symbolism and male/female becoming one - transhumanism in how this death cult are manufacturing this.

I’m sure some higher spiritual associations can also be made.
You could also see it as a marriage of heaven and hell, this is symbolised through the Whore of the Babylon and the beast, the corruption of innocence

It comes up within The 6th Day I think I shared here previously…

This also has such X symbolism.

On his mirror/twins/refection in the bathroom you will see the double XX symbolism which is very much like that of Azazel, Virgin Mary and similar Freemasonic symbolism we have been discussing…

IMG-1496.jpg

Azazel

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

Where he works you will see the same double XX symbolism again but this time it is different and looks more like the “double star” symbolism of Sirius - as two stars that are close together that from a distance looks like one star. This conjures up something like the idea behind the “divine spark” symbolised through the likes of a tesla coil/arc type lighter… 🤔 

IMG-1497.jpg

This symbolism seems to occur to do with 9/11 and 9/11 symbolism is setup to represent a war upon the heavens.

Some movies knowingly represent 9/11 symbolism I’m sure cryptically to represent the heavens based upon this knowledge and because this is shadowed within the death cults twin tower 9/11 it has been designed for those who are aware anyways like us conspiracy theorists to make us paranoid.

I’m sure some definitely knew and deliberately associated this 9/11 symbolism in reference to the twin towers and such an event, whilst the great majority are likely getting at the knowledge of what this symbolism is essentially supposed to represent from its higher meaning. Through such a mechanism they’re symbolising a war upon the heavens.

With this 118 symbolism and the middle this can indicate the middle path and the war upon the heart based upon Plato's divide line…?

The dog seemingly like a guardian angel and like that of the raven in such symbolism here…

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

Maybe its like Wilson in Cast Away and an externalisation of our own mind 🤔 connected with the ideas of astral travel/out of body experiences…

But I can’t be sure just thinking aloud…

It’s also interesting that Sirius is associated with ISIS and the flooding of the Nile 🌊 with all the current indications of flooding and such…

IMG-1328.webp

Here’s some more symbolism likewise to do with…

Notice 36 - 666

Same as associated through this event

The Truman Show - 9/11 coded with Sirius / 923 / Nuclear & Jesus Symbolism

More Jim Carrey… Sirius seems to follow him…

JIM CARREY | Entire career codes SIRIUS dog star #911

Bruce / Evan Almighty -- GOD-DOG code / SIRIUS #33 #77
https://youtu.be/VK44ZmOQdqo?si=8jd52R07PSmGHsNo

THE NUMBER 23 - Dog/Sirius/Birthday #9/11 - EXTENDED
https://youtu.be/kkhV54fjioY?si=RQCqXWaP4CqDAIo9

IMG-1499.jpg

Tegan & Sara - I Was A Fool - Phantom Ride Remix - Calgary - Alberta - Canada - Heartthrob - 7/13/14
https://youtu.be/r7t7V2fQoBA?si=0rRfD_XHTCCrdjjb

Jack the Ripper - 1888

Just Jack - Starz In Their Eyes (Official Music Video)

If I’m not mistaken, thats a clown… With “stars in their eyes”… Nose ripped off symbolic of a clowns nose…

IMG-1326.jpg

Clown/Joker - Ear to Ear

This being interpretation of the wounds to one of the victims

Stars in Their Eyes 2000 Gary Mullen as Freddie Mercury
https://youtu.be/UWLqF-Ss1d0?si=L-PEAZJm-H2Zh0ce

Why so Sirius?

IMG-1327.jpg

The SIRIUS CLOWN Code - 88

69 - Cancer/June - Crab 🦀 Middle of the Masonic Arch ☯️

The Rainbow Bridge - symbolically imitated through the Baltimore Bridge Collapse 

IMG-1502.jpg

The Knowledge between Good and Evil

IMG-8600.jpg

“His Masters Voice Again”

IMG-1504.jpg

Symbolic of the Tree 

IMG-1505.jpg

“To travel in silence / by a long and circuitous route, / To brave the arrows of misfortune / and fear neither noose nor fire, / To play the greatest of all games / and win, foregoing no expense / is to mock the vicissitudes of Fate / and gain at last the key / that will unlock the Ninth Gate.”

The Game 

IN THE LINE OF FIRE | The game between Good & Evil | 911

“In the Line of Fire 🔥” 

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Some of this context which crosses over, and as such has been discussed here…

Particularly the Ravens in the Tower of London, Tower symbolism, centred around INVICTUS speech by Harry.

This is likewise associated with the same the Baltimore Ravens…

See also for Princess Diana Moon Goddess Symbolism…

@Campion

@xpwales

@Sportsfan28

Raven - King and Monarchy

Another similarity/crossover…

Free King Mark”… What could this mean or be within relation to?

It was this line of inquiry in which I researched this here…

King Mark of Cornwall - “The Cuckold King”
Seems reminiscent… aka Odin, likely such legends coming from/evolving from the same source and similar understandings/POV I’d imagine…

IMG-1651.jpg

Howard Pyle  (1853–1911)    

Illustration of King Mark of Cornwall, published in ''The Champions of the Round Table'' (1905) by Howard Pyle, who was the artist as well as the writer. The image was scanned and made available online at [http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/crt/crt17.htm

IMG-1652.jpg

Odin

IMG-1654.jpg 

King Mark the Cuckold King - FreeKingMark

Explained by Kermit the Frog… 🐸 “The Frog Prince”
Sir Tristram De Lyonesse - The Greatest Cornish Knight - Arthurian Legend

And of consequence of St George Slaying the Dragon 🐉 Heres another version…

IMG-1675.png

See here for “Cuckold Consciousness

Knot Magic - Satanic Pentagram vs Normal Pentagram

BTW I’m not saying this guy is connected with the above YT account in anyway or anything like that. I don’t know?

I’m just saying look at the resemblance here and also how his social media account can be attributed to King Mark and be a play on such - Free King Mark - as in King Mark, the Cuckold King. It is something I have noticed researching this…

I’m suggesting this story here or something to do with it, is likely why his social media name is what it is and I believe ultimately, a game is being played here through script, something that is very much connected with the monarchy and games this death cult are playing. So I’m suggesting to look into it.

That this is likely why they’ve crafted this social media name into the design to suggest something of this nature that needs further investigation…

Marcus Aurelio Arduini Monzo - Man Charged with Sword Attack either side

Middle pic - Parry This - YT account associated with King Mark/Mark of Cornwall

IMG-1668.png

To everyone saying i was lying because i didn’t upload the image here is Photo of Hainault, London mass stabber Marcus Aurelio Arduini Monzo’s whatsapp profile picture.
https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/1cibbqs/to_everyone_saying_i_was_lying_because_i_didnt/

IMG-1636.jpg

It’s hard to believe someone can have their head almost near decapitated and the person said to have done it, not have very clear and noticeable mass of blood on such clothing…

You would expect them to be covered in blood surely?
I believe the yellow to be a play upon the Sun 🌞 just like the Not Our King 👑 Protests during the coronation and at the same time, people protesting the use of facial recognition as being an invasion of our rights and privacy by BigBrotherWatch where likewise all wearing yellow…

IMG-1659.jpg

Stratford Noble House
The Historic Stratford Coat of Arms - Barruly of ten Argent and Azure, a Lion Rampant Gules (Crest, not depicted: A Dexter arm in Armour embowed proper holding in the hand a scimitar Ar. Pommel and Hilt Ar.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stratford_Coat_of_Arms.jpeg

@xpwales I thought you’d be interested in the above pattern and its potential associations with Kate Middleton symbolism and we have the Red Lion which maybe related to the Red Dragon 🐉 symbolism as they seem to be used interchangeable or part Dragon part Lion within the same motif…

Xpwales -

I've just noticed that Kate's striped jumper could be connected to  "Azure" (sky blue) as used in Heraldry.

The horizontal "hatching" pattern which represents "Azure" is sometimes denoted by the letters "b", "bl" or "az"...

azure-hatching-wiki.png.62c8ca0184bd844268bfba1b4e31734b.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azure_(heraldry)

Movie Trailer  
Tristan + Isolde (2006)

Map

IMG-1657.jpg

Full Movie 
Tristan & Isolde full movie

https://youtu.be/J2lFJSfdwYU?si=c6_nBjfSIoPUhAlv

IMG-1676.jpg

IMG-1658.jpg

I’m certainly no expert on the subject but I have researched the Lady of the Lake symbolism here in relation to the imagery displayed through Brad Pitt here - which appears to be very symbolic about both Brad Pitt and the USA I believe - and the movie, The Illusionist 2006.
This symbolism of the Lady of the Lake is connected to ancient Moon Goddesses and has very much been crafted into the design of Princess Dianathe moon goddess” throughout her life right up to her resting place being upon a lake shaped like a “Cosmic Egg🥚of the “Easter Bunny”, like some other designs crafted in relation to Diana.

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

Legend of the Daughter of the Stars

Shenandoah | The Tabernacle Choir

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Some of this context which crosses over, and as such has been discussed here…

Particularly the Ravens in the Tower of London, Tower symbolism, centred around INVICTUS speech by Harry.

This is likewise associated with the same the Baltimore Ravens…

See also for Princess Diana Moon Goddess Symbolism…

@Campion

@xpwales

@Sportsfan28

Raven - King and Monarchy

Another similarity/crossover…

Free King Mark”… What could this mean or be within relation to?

It was this line of inquiry in which I researched this here…

King Mark of Cornwall - “The Cuckold King”
Seems reminiscent… aka Odin, likely such legends coming from/evolving from the same source and similar understandings/POV I’d imagine…

IMG-1651.jpg

Howard Pyle  (1853–1911)    

Illustration of King Mark of Cornwall, published in ''The Champions of the Round Table'' (1905) by Howard Pyle, who was the artist as well as the writer. The image was scanned and made available online at [http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/crt/crt17.htm

IMG-1652.jpg

Odin

IMG-1654.jpg 

King Mark the Cuckold King - FreeKingMark

Explained by Kermit the Frog… 🐸 “The Frog Prince”
Sir Tristram De Lyonesse - The Greatest Cornish Knight - Arthurian Legend

And of consequence of St George Slaying the Dragon 🐉 Heres another version…

IMG-1675.png

See here for “Cuckold Consciousness

Knot Magic - Satanic Pentagram vs Normal Pentagram

BTW I’m not saying this guy is connected with the above YT account in anyway or anything like that. I don’t know?

I’m just saying look at the resemblance here and also how his social media account can be attributed to King Mark and be a play on such - Free King Mark - as in King Mark, the Cuckold King. It is something I have noticed researching this…

I’m suggesting this story here or something to do with it, is likely why his social media name is what it is and I believe ultimately, a game is being played here through script, something that is very much connected with the monarchy and games this death cult are playing. So I’m suggesting to look into it.

That this is likely why they’ve crafted this social media name into the design to suggest something of this nature that needs further investigation…

Marcus Aurelio Arduini Monzo - Man Charged with Sword Attack either side

Middle pic - Parry This - YT account associated with King Mark/Mark of Cornwall

IMG-1668.png

To everyone saying i was lying because i didn’t upload the image here is Photo of Hainault, London mass stabber Marcus Aurelio Arduini Monzo’s whatsapp profile picture.
https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/1cibbqs/to_everyone_saying_i_was_lying_because_i_didnt/

It’s hard to believe someone can have their head almost near decapitated and the person said to have done it, not have very clear and noticeable mass of blood on such clothing…

You would expect them to be covered in blood surely?
I believe the yellow to be a play upon the Sun 🌞 just like the Not Our King 👑 Protests during the coronation and at the same time, people protesting the use of facial recognition as being an invasion of our rights and privacy by BigBrotherWatch where likewise all wearing yellow…

IMG-1659.jpg

Stratford Noble House
The Historic Stratford Coat of Arms - Barruly of ten Argent and Azure, a Lion Rampant Gules (Crest, not depicted: A Dexter arm in Armour embowed proper holding in the hand a scimitar Ar. Pommel and Hilt Ar.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stratford_Coat_of_Arms.jpeg

@xpwales I thought you’d be interested in the above pattern and its potential associations with Kate Middleton symbolism and we have the Red Lion which maybe related to the Red Dragon 🐉 symbolism as they seem to be used interchangeable or part Dragon part Lion within the same motif…

Movie Trailer  
Tristan + Isolde (2006)

Map

IMG-1657.jpg

Full Movie 
Tristan & Isolde full movie

https://youtu.be/J2lFJSfdwYU?si=c6_nBjfSIoPUhAlv

IMG-1676.jpg

IMG-1658.jpg

I’m certainly no expert on the subject but I have researched the Lady of the Lake symbolism here in relation to the imagery displayed through Brad Pitt here - which appears to be very symbolic about both Brad Pitt and the USA I believe - and the movie, The Illusionist 2006.
This symbolism of the Lady of the Lake is connected to ancient Moon Goddesses and has very much been crafted into the design of Princess Dianathe moon goddess” throughout her life right up to her resting place being upon a lake shaped like a “Cosmic Egg🥚of the “Easter Bunny”, like some other designs crafted in relation to Diana.

Legend of the Daughter of the Stars

Shenandoah | The Tabernacle Choir

Thank you for your information, the stuff regarding King Mark is fascinating. I can add that to my findings and it is another avenue to explore so thank you, you and other people's knowledge of these intricate things is brilliant 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 2:08 PM, Sportsfan28 said:

Thank you for your information, the stuff regarding King Mark is fascinating. I can add that to my findings and it is another avenue to explore so thank you, you and other people's knowledge of these intricate things is brilliant 

Thanks mate and for bringing this event up with @xpwales @Campion as what you discussed initially got me to investigate it as I hadn’t paid it much attention tbh and its clear some agenda is taking place through this… And without that information I probably wouldn’t have research and posted upon this and used this information as something to go on. When you see all that imagery reflected elsewhere when you’re searching something that is supposed to be far removed and about something else, it’s hard to ignore or avoid such similarities. I wasn’t aware of them previously but trying to find what’s being symbolised here…

It does seem to be a mockery of history and to underpin the idea of history having a habit of repeating itself being interwoven as this is what is definitely being symbolised through the ABBA Waterloo imagery.

Even if it does actually repeat itself, this is being crafted by what’s taking place… The beginning and the end, Ouroboros etc 8 ♾️ 

As me and @xpwales had just recently been discussing ABBA symbolism that looks to be styled upon inverted cavalry swords like America use and what appears to be the Blue, Red and White colours of their flag 🇺🇸 Which seems to be suggestive of flooding and earthquakes we have been discussing and such implications…

IMG-1753.png

The same symbolism seems to be associated with Prince Harry through Set/Seth persona he is being associated with in these symbolic ritualistic games.

Just like the monarchy being crafted with their “coronavirus” the patterns surrounding the queen during this time and her death being the celebrated birth day of the Virgin Mary. These all seem to be directed towards the April 8th Eclipse and the following events associated.

See here…

I hadn’t looked into much of this stuff until people had made such comments on the forum and then noticed these themes elsewhere when looking up what could King Mark refer so pointed them out. Certainly strange with the Azure pattern also coming up here…

It’s likewise interesting all this earlier St George slaying the dragon imagery that is associated with these Arthurian legends, likewise the Black and White horse symbolically staged event recently. Using the same photographer…

These events appear to be styled to communicate something which I believe are being used to exploit longterm.

In some respects to create straw man narratives to pull part later, to justify certain politics.

⚔️ Tristan Slays the Dragon 🐉 

IMG-1754.jpg

A couple from the video 

IMG-1749.jpg

IMG-1750.jpg

A Dragon in Medieval Dublin  

A medieval version of the story of Tristan and Iseult has the knight battle a dragon for the hand of his love.

https://www.historytoday.com/dragon-medieval-dublin

It’s interesting that, although different versions of the story exist or so I hear anyway, I’m not sure how much they differ within this regard…

But in any case King Mark is said to have snuck up behind Tristram and stabbed him in the back in a cowardly act and killed him.

This event has said to have taken place by “FreeKingMark” sneaking up behind Daniel and attacking him from behind, likewise with a sword and killing him.

I guess they have to suggest this is how it happened to get around no blood being on his Yellow jumper… I still don’t buy it at all, he should have blood on him.

This is mentioned within this video linked above ^ in case you’d like to associate or do further research on it if they ever release their narrative fully…

Sir Tristram De Lyonesse - The Greatest Cornish Knight - Arthurian Legend   Around 13 minutes.

Some more research is needed on this and potential associations and what it all means/is leading.

Broken Hearts

Elvis Presley - Walk A Mile In My Shoes - with story and song lyrics

See Batman Begins here - “If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart

This scene is describing the hunger games, calculated rationing, control, pitting people against people through “sustainable development” and such, the mentality behind the death cult. As if they’re dealing with a mathematical equation. It’s also as Crowley describes his A∴A∴ similar society’s and names have been attributed as doing likewise. The Death Cult ☠️  Us “conspiracy theorists” talking about these control freaks all over the world have different names for exactly the same thing that gets denied as existing as a complete joke, fairly tale, comic book etc We get told by being mocked, those who can see it get mocked further still…

The Shadow Makers

See also Matthew Perry - Batman Symbolism

This comes up

Ras Al-Ghul burn down Wayne Mansion | Batman Begins | 4K HDR

Speaking of hunger games…

I’ve seen this on social media, similar style situations are taking place everywhere until it looks like you’re entering a prison or something it seems…

You would imagine they’d be expecting to experience some sort of crisis coming their way at Alberta perhaps?

The agenda seems to be, make a monopoly, make them do what we want or else…

Putting a gun to our heads or knives to our belly’s maybe more accurate.

“At an Alberta Superstore, first they put up the gate, camera and monitor. Then they added the cattle chute and second gate. Now they added tall plexiglass on the cattle chute. Things are getting serious. I knew this day was coming for decades but we are almost one step away of being locked out.”

IMG-1721.jpg

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Daredevil man without fear [MMV - Dare Devil - Man without fear - Drowning Pool (feat. Rob Zombie)]

^ Virgin Mary - Moon Symbolism, Water/Bath ^

Very similar to that associated with The Batman 2022 I described a little more within the Matthew Perry post.

The whole concept here from Batman to Daredevil is about fear, being bound by it or confronting it. As most people choose to be “blind” to it, allow it to govern their senses. Then be in denial. This will feed such a hunger games society.

It seems someone is against my imagery linked above MattMan/Batman 2022 above?

Do the images not appear for you as well?

It seems like censorship or is it just on my device or will they come back later?

I had noticed this on other posts then the images come back 🤷‍♂️

Tool - Jambi (Lyrics)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

IMG-4634.png

Yeah certainly don’t go around doing this everywhere or ripping down ULEZ Cameras, it may distract other motorists 🫣

IMG-4635.jpg

Yes, imagine. These games are designed for people to vent their spleen to get out their frustrations with life by placing such emphasis on something that doesn’t really matter so you/we will never create any true change within whatever caused you that frustration in the first place.
Think about it… 😳

It’s a vicious circle. All swings and roundabouts.

Sean Connery pointing towards and eclipse in a film called Rising Sun.

Someone’s a fan of irony…

🎥 RISING SUN (1993) | Trailer | Full HD | 1080p

Kate Middleton “High Priestess” - Prince George, The Sun and the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Ritual

IMG-4625.jpg

The Art of War 2000 Official Trailer Wesley Snipes, Donald Sutherland Movie HD

For Rishi Sunak the Sky (TV) is the limit? - Memes and then some… USA to NWO 🌊 Rivers of Blood 🩸War upon the Heavens 𓏢

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2024 at 6:35 AM, DannyUK said:

These games are designed for people to vent their spleen to get out their frustrations with life by placing such emphasis on something that doesn’t really matter so you/we will never create any true change within whatever caused you that frustration in the first place.

In the 1960s and 1970s (80s too), football fans were primarily working class. Look at the composition of the Premier League. The difference between it and the old 1st Division is night and day, and by this I mean the rampant Americanization of the game, the pricing out of working class fans, and the monetization of every aspect of modern football. I hate it.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2024 at 4:18 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

In the 1960s and 1970s (80s too), football fans were primarily working class. Look at the composition of the Premier League. The difference between it and the old 1st Division is night and day, and by this I mean the rampant Americanization of the game, the pricing out of working class fans, and the monetization of every aspect of modern football. I hate it.

Exactly mate and it is very obvious they have tried to breakdown and erase any sort of local identity through clubs that make up many sports and the illusion of it just about still exists for now through national identity with the likes of football.

Not that I fully understand or appreciate it because I don’t watch such sports, but from what I can see, this is likely why in the US local clubs can be bought and have to move to a completely other state than where they actually originated… This is about breaking down identity for the purposes of globalisation…

Which is why some people are drawn into it or fooled as it seems only one of the methods left where you’re allowed to represent your national pride/identity and most importantly vent. I’m sure all of this has built up over time, from anything/everything other than football…

This is the truth of why every now and again this death cult have a war and usually fight their own puppets on both sides or at least manipulate/influence the situation.

IMG-5516.jpg

It’s because they would rather control this vent and direct it when man has had enough, instead of this being vented at them.

So they control the outlet - Sport is one of them.

So it’s more by wishful thinking and an idea than reality. Like for example people who support Trump.

We most definitely could have said the same for Farage just recently… Farage - For Rage

IMG-5538.jpg

This is how the system manipulates society.

This is no different to arming and training terrorists and then waging war against them.

Divide and Rule

It’s based on an idea of what they’d like, rather the reality of the situation.

Any way we put it, it’s a political tool. The idea may work a bit better if people had something to be proud of and weren’t being taken over by death cult agents working towards globalisation. But people bury their heads in the sand and usually condemn anyone who points this out…

This is more about not wanting to confront an uncomfortable reality.

This whole multicultural identity, football and such games have been a tool to help engineer over time…

As people have pride within the idea of the club/identity more than the reality the club could literally be invaded by a bunch of multicoloured robots and people will still maintain the illusion that this team somehow represents/reflects them. When it doesn’t identify them within the least and like our own political systems have long been bought and sold out from under what we once thought was…

I honestly believe transhumanism has invaded many sports. Football and F1 being examples.

This being connected with mind control/technology and the reaction of mind on the edge and stuff like this and the military are within cahoots, connected with the aspect of all this money, which aids control the situation and is why so much money is involved in the first instance.

They’re used as a platform for testing. This being why players can literally be turned off at the flick of a switch and fall to the ground as we were being shown through COVID. Apart from all those who were just as blind to this it seems…

Most of this was mockery of those who could see what was taking place through COVID and creating fear. The reality of this is most definitely connected with Transhumanism and is about testing and shows level of control over the human condition which shouldn’t be possible. If anyone else had a better conclusion other than this I’d welcome it? Other than a bunch of people all of a sudden looking as if they’ve dropped dead, randomly all of a sudden. The reality is uncomfortable…

This is because of transhumanism and this doesn’t mean a robot as in a complete metal “terminator” type situation.

It is about the shell of a human body being controlled through technology which human genetics have been meshed with, through cloning genetics mixed with tech.

So they appear as human as human but they can be influenced through technology, more so than anyone else who isn’t meshed with such tech.

Which is exactly how they want all of us eventually.

This removes the ability/possibility of people venting where it is deserved and no longer complying with this system of control/manipulation.

But it seems people are far more comfortable being controlled, spellbound and having their emotions manipulated before technology has even invaded many of their bodies…

But this is just how I see it anyhow.

“The Dragon has been released”

Dragon - Leviathan - Beast System Technocracy… 

This type of manipulation is clearly taking place here… Someone has a remote control…

Oprah Tom Cruise

Here 

Here… and likely I have put more about this elsewhere…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

It does look like others are on the same page as some of us here… Although I know sometimes it doesn’t seem it…

IMG-5572.jpg

I am sure this pattern of patriotism here is connected in a few areas. At least it appears to be being mocked/imitated…

One of which was the UK general election July 4th American Independence Day/National/Patriotic in terms of US which does seem to be linked to some sort of storm/climate event involving USA 🇺🇸 and flooding. This seemingly symbolic for the financial system going under, out with old in with the new,

“The Fall of the Titans” just like Titanic put the current corrupt financial system on the map, such is designed to end it, aiding the transition.

Nothing to go back to, the new financial system modelled upon the environment/climate and such “Sustainable Development”.

The term “the dragon has been released” come up through these current storms in the US 🇺🇸 and this patriotism/hand on heart symbolism was noted through a string of events discussed through this posts since St George’s Day/Slaying the Dragon 🐉 the Horses in London and the Hainault sword attack where the said attacker was sketched as if something overall is being signalled here, even the “inverted patriotism”…

Symbolic and ritualistic in nature…

@Sportsfan28 I’m sure you would interested in these connections between such discussions.

And besides, how synchronic with a name like that 😆

Such Patriotic Symbolism is associated here, branching off…

Also here…

I have tried to condense down this geoengineering event here. It is designed to have spiritual significance to be exploited within the terms of Babylon has fallen, but is more likely actually being built through this technological SMART system of surveillance and this is all designed to aid it and the virtue signalling of all their “good deeds” of those who will attempt to induce such.

It is quite clear that such an event is being mocked on many fronts.

If all of this ain’t Nationalism Vs Death Cult (Globalisation) then I don’t know what is…

The death cult are saying down with nationalism/patriotism and through such an event will attempt to spin “Global Unification Agendas…”

It is more than clear to me, that is what is being symbolised here… A dark night of the soul/crisis of faith is being deliberately manufactured out of this.

The Trust Fall: Julian Assange | Coming Soon | Trailer

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, DannyUK said:

It does look like others are on the same page as some of us here… Although I know sometimes it doesn’t seem it…

IMG-5572.jpg

I am sure this pattern of patriotism here is connected in a few areas. At least it appears to be being mocked/imitated…

One of which was the UK general election July 4th American Independence Day/National/Patriotic in terms of US which does seem to be linked to some sort of storm/climate event involving USA 🇺🇸 and flooding. This seemingly symbolic for the financial system going under, out with old in with the new,

“The Fall of the Titans” just like Titanic put the current corrupt financial system on the map, such is designed to end it, aiding the transition.

Nothing to go back to, the new financial system modelled upon the environment/climate and such “Sustainable Development”.

The term “the dragon has been released” come up through these current storms in the US 🇺🇸 and this patriotism/hand on heart symbolism was noted through a string of events discussed through this posts since St George’s Day/Slaying the Dragon 🐉 the Horses in London and the Hainault sword attack where the said attacker was sketched as if something overall is being signalled here, even the “inverted patriotism”…

Symbolic and ritualistic in nature…

@Sportsfan28 I’m sure you would interested in these connections between such discussions.

And besides, how synchronic with a name like that 😆

Such Patriotic Symbolism is associated here, branching off…

Also here…

I have tried to condense down this geoengineering event here. It is designed to have spiritual significance to be exploited within the terms of Babylon has fallen, but is more likely actually being built through this technological SMART system of surveillance and this is all designed to aid it and the virtue signalling of all their “good deeds” of those who will attempt to induce such.

It is quite clear that such an event is being mocked on many fronts.

If all of this ain’t Nationalism Vs Death Cult (Globalisation) then I don’t know what is…

The death cult are saying down with nationalism/patriotism and through such an event will attempt to spin “Global Unification Agendas…”

It is more than clear to me, that is what is being symbolised here… A dark night of the soul/crisis of faith is being deliberately manufactured out of this.

The Trust Fall: Julian Assange | Coming Soon | Trailer

Thanks for the mention in this, I certainly agree and have also noticed the pricing out / "elite" path that sports (certainly the ones I follow) are going down. 

I'm a big MMA, wrestling and boxing fan and have noticed the enormous change in the prices of the events, the location of them and even down to the presentation and guests at these events.

If I or any normal working class person wants to go to a UFC event, even in the UK, the cheapest tickets are starting at £1000 at least, for the worst seats. If you want near the front or any form of decent seat, your best bet would be to spend your life savings or take out a loan which you'll probably never pay back. A prime example of this would be the recently cancelled Conor McGregor UFC return fight, the tickets were going for over $15,000. Who can afford that? The elite and the stars, not us. 

All of the recent Tyson Fury fights in boxing have taken place in Saudi Arabia. Again, astronomical ticket prices, an extremely rich location (Riyadh), film stars and people like Ronaldo and crown Princes all sitting ringside. 

I love watching sports and think it's fantastic to have a hobby and be invested in a team / athlete, but if we just stop and think about it for a minute, do these athletes, teams, the people who are setting these prices care about us not being able to afford to go? Normal people not being able to take their children to an event? All of the passion from the football fans, fighting opposing team supporters, tears cried over wins / losses, and yet do they care about us? (And that goes for boxing and any other sport that is heading down the "elite" route). 

It was not that long ago that we saw Leeds football team ignoring the children who had waited to see them 
Leeds United criticised for ignoring young fan at hotel before Bournemouth game | ITV News Calendar

Again the same with the Lionesses ignoring fans and leaving the airport through a different route
FA respond after Lionesses leave England fans 'devastated' with airport no show - Mirror Online

All it would have taken is just a smile, a wave, any acknowledgement would have made a child's day, but they couldn't do it because they don't care. I recently went to an amateur boxing event with people who will never "make it" and had a fantastic time. Lovely people. reasonable ticket prices. Money and power goes to people's heads and changes them not for the better. All the "elite" stars that people look up to, most of them would step right over us. 

Thanks again for the mention and will have a good read through the rest later 🙂

• Like 2