St George’s Day - Nationalism Vs Globalist Death Cult?

DannyUK

It does seem strange that St George’s Day is being used by a people to project their national identity, most of which are completely against Arabs/Islam/Immigration etc and support Zionist Terrorists if it means they’re allowed to vent their views some of which most definitely encompasses hatred, whilst being protected under the arm of the most absolute corrupt political alliance that exists the world over, created by a bunch of Satanists whom desire the downfall of humanity and are basically a bunch of demons/dragons themselves.

The irony seems to be all but lost?
Some of these people even go on “anti-semitism” marches which is actually demanding freedom of speech and expression about exactly what’s going on is taken away and so we live within an ever growing world of censorship and surveillance. Their SMART everything technocracy of this NWO paving their way towards transhumanism.

If even a minuscule of behaviour was taking place like this anger and resentment towards Zionism and Israel, a mass of people would be imprisoned on jumped up charges and far more violence would be used by the establishment powers against them.
They don’t seem to understand that it’s this mob that are the globalist death cult and they want to create cultural clashes to bring about their order and the demise of all national identity.

This means they want people to see nationalism as either history's conception of NAZI Germany or a bunch of football hooligans, so ultimately nationalism can be destroyed out of shame, silently got rid of just like NAZI Germany and then globalisation, unification, peace and collectivism is embraced, as this allows a globalist government to emerge.

TPTB are ultimately achieving this through Israel and Zionism which acts as a centrepiece for all of this global chaos manufactured by these paranoid control freaks, whom likewise flip the tables again that it is us “conspiracy theorists” that are the paranoid bunch for simply identifying with some of what’s taking place…

IMG-0543.jpg

It seems to me that a crowd of people either have their head on the wrong way or are being used.

Likely because they don’t understand or appreciate the roots of Zionism within this globalist death cult, which is as it sounds manipulating the world.

So much so that some of these lunatics are prepared to side with Israel and Zionist ideology - as if either of these terms represent Judaism and not a political ideology centred within the heart of Freemasonry whom aided and abetted in the manufacture Zionism and Israel - due to their perception of Islam/Arab Culture and otherwise they’re not allowed to say the things they want and express how they feel without being attacked or condemned by this same political establishment playing these games. So they’re fooled into entering this trap, most of which don’t know any better, having never heard of Zionism…

This doesn’t mean all of their concerns are not genuine when it comes to some of these issues surrounding Islam and such culture issues at all.

Anyone coming here I believe needs to be prepared to adapt to our cultural identity, values, social norms and if they’re not prepared to do that they shouldn’t be here in the first instance.

It use to be that we would have a ruling class/establishment that would at least pay some form of face value to somewhat achieving this perception. Now they’ve flipped the tables. It’s as if the home grown nationalist doesn’t matter and is supposed to accept any old bullshit this establishment throw at us.

We also shouldn’t be allowing mass uncontrolled immigration onto a small piece of land which appears to be being designed to create an unsustainable atmosphere that the nation cannot support which is exactly what those behind this globalist death cult want to fabricate for themselves to present their agendas, to resolve problems they have manufactured so they can justify what it is they want to do. 

It is these people, the establishment/ruling class who are creating this situation in its entirety, no one else. Anything else is minuscule in comparison.

People blaming immigrants on mass are completely missing the point, losing the plot or are agents of these very powers behind manufacturing this environment so the majority of society either have their head up their own arse or are so twisted that they actually support Zionism and Israel, which means they support this very globalist death cult behind their New World Order agendas. It is no conspiracy, it is an absolute fact unless again you have your head up your own arse…

I’m completely against this bias where a people coming into the country, any people, are given more rights of the people who live here, most of which have done so for their whole lives and are seeing their culture and values eroded. But we need to remember that it is by these terrorists that occupy the political establishment that have manufactured and manipulated this environment.

People seem to be confused about the fact that most of this resentment is being cultivated quite deliberately by behavioural engineers to bring about cultural clashes to then project a “Common Purpose”.

It’s hardly surprising when the media is being used to both frame Islam on a whole as terrorists (whilst denying doing this as its subversive), whilst at the same time pushing narratives which destroy national values and identity whilst openly embracing and pushing foreign cultures and values and embracing mass immigration with open arms whilst at the same time pushing fears of “Islamic Terrorism” over years and years to manufacture a state of paranoia. I thought it was only us conspiracy nuts who are the paranoid bunch?

This is designed to breakdown peoples spirit, just like COVID was systematically used to do exactly the same by behavioural engineers. 

Of course not all of this is the case and we have some deluded people whom believe they can bring their cultural values with them to the demise of the host nation they have found themselves within in the most arrogant manner or believe we should adhere to their customs. But it is important to remember that these divisions are desired by the establishment powers that be who are manufacturing fear and insecurity on both sides of this to try and stimulate hostility and conflicts which they can then bring about a police state environment. Absolutely no different to manufacturing a race war.

Comparing your lack of equality of rights or freedom of expression of being a nationalist to that of say Palestine where people are being subjected to warfare within an open air prison starved to death and denied aid/medical treatment by a bunch of demonic parasites isn’t even close to being the same thing.

Protesting this isn’t protesting support for terrorism unless you’re an ignorant bigoted prat with your head up your own arse.

So even if people aren’t getting anywhere protesting what’s happening say in Palestine, that protest is hardly the same injustice a few disgruntled nationalists may even rightly have over unfairness and the lack of equality between their cultural values, identity and that of a foreign culture and identity. Whom then use national holidays to push their distorted agendas which have very little to do with the holiday in the first instance.

Comparing the two is an insult and using the convenient cardboard cutout looney tunes villain of Hamas to achieve this is completely repulsive to say the least.

It’s exactly the behaviour expected by these Zionists and their death cult cronies, which is being displayed by some “nationalists” apparently in contradiction to this globalist death cult…

The Economist 2012 - December 22 - Cover - Showing Hamas on Gliders

Hopefully this will help a few people see sense and will get through to some who are still capable of pulling their head out before its too late so they can see true enemy behind manufacturing all of this maintaining their deception and rulership from the shadows. Through these games of deception, they manufacture us seeing their enemy as being our enemy. Then, we enable them and support their agendas and enter our own demise.

IMG-0544.jpg

In terms of Zionism and their use of Israel it about sums it up. Although this shouldn’t be misconstrued with collective Judaism and all people who find themselves within Israel anymore than all the people in the UK support our own “leadership” if we can even call it that…

Some St George’s Day Content added here to save repeating it…

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

Here’s a few videos that may help I’ve likely shared previously for most people viewing this…

But for those serious about researching this problem, these are a good place to start…

TGSNTtvPart04

IMG-0551.jpg

https://sendvid.com/caz18mn6

The JQ - The Balfour Declaration - Benjamin Freedman

Israel in Palestine

IMG-0550.jpg

https://sendvid.com/pg8ibcoe

Project for a New American Century - Neoconservatives 

For their preplanned agendas to be implemented, they stated that they would need “our generations Pearl Harbour” - 9/11 was termed exactly that by George Bush…

IMG-5003.gif

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4f32d59d-d272-4af3-8960-06553aab2742

IMG-0546.jpg

PNAC David Icke

https://sendvid.com/xhk1j483

IMG-0547.jpg

PNAC

https://sendvid.com/paah2gkn

DAVID ICKE - ROTHSCHILD ZIONISM

IMG-0549.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V9ZFsxx5mrDf/

Iran fires missiles at Israel… What is being prepared for?

If you disagree with anything I have stated here, please feel free to say why and likewise support your views with evidence if you want anyone to consider them.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 4

Why do we even need words like Zionism and anti-Semitism when what we're talking about is Israeli nationalism and anti-Jewish? I can't offhand think of another country that has a special word for its nationalism other than say, English nationalism or Turkish nationalism. Maybe that's the point?  I suppose Muslims had "Islamophobia" coined for them but that's another misnomer because it's not describing a phobia any more than anti-Semitism is really about Semites. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

St George is the patron saint of several other nations as well, I've read. He's on the cover of a Bob Marley album, so think Jamaica or Barbados is one of them. Knuckleheads in the UK think he's actually British.

Yep thats if it’s still the case as Barbados abolished the royalty apparently and it was looking like other nations would catch on and do the same as part of the globalist web stepping away from the monarchy at least upon the surface.

It was a while ago just vaguely remember it, I will put it here…

Barbados to remove Queen as head of state next year - Freemasonry Behind Revolutions & Cover Up - The Soul to Jack

I know but can somewhat understand it that people are getting pissed off at having another culture imposed upon them and basically seeking to use such as a weapon, just as they use Zionism and Israel without comprehending the evil thats actually behind it otherwise I’m sure many wouldn’t be so ignorant, only seeing as far as their nose on the subject. Or so I’d like to think. People have been massively hoodwinked on this issue mostly due to mass censorship on the subject I’d imagine and the fact that the truth gets you associated with Adolf Hitler who has been made as the archetypal cartoon villain which everyone had bought into, so its easy to sell.

They want people doing exactly what’s taking place.

The police are a disgrace and seem to be after stirring up such trouble and complicit within this charade.

Whilst other sections within the population they wouldn’t dream of exercising such force upon, going in equipped and heavy handed. 

The likes of one single Jew for instance…

Cross over the road my friend,. Ask the lord his strength to lend,. His compassion has no end -. Cross over the road.

Actually no stay where you are or fuck off.

Some twat deliberately trying to cause trouble and play up to the cameras to express how antisemitism is upon the rise by engaging people protesting the abuse and human crisis upon Palestine. Which our political system will never change no matter how much protesting as they’re in bed with these Zionists and how the system has been rigged by them, as a cover for this death cult it seems. Which people are in complete ignorance of as it’s one of those conspiracy theories and “The Lobby” doesn’t exist, nor bribery. That’s just something people who want the death of all Jews and who are suspicious of Freemasonry just make up in their spare time like the idea of chemtrails, or that vaccination is a tool of eugenics and such 🙄

All the outrage over a police officer talking to a bloke and people calling for his resignation because of this Zionist menace behind hyping up antisemitic hysteria to protect their crimes, so they can attack more Palestinians and eventually blow up The Dome of the Rock whilst engaging peoples support rather than outrage and condemnation.

Whilst at the same time, police officers ride in on horses into crowds of people trying to create fear, intimidation and violence and its job well done so it seems.

Then when they get a rise out of people and they defend themselves, they’re attacking the police or the horse.

It’s shameful and yet no one is calling for their resignation with the same moral outrage…

Thats when they do it against us “common folk” it seems.

Maybe we should all start wearing skullcaps 💀 and acting like complete arseholes. You never know, we maybe mistaken for a Jew and not just get away with it but engage the moral outrage of our so called leaders and the police will be handled. It’s a joke. But people need to understand it otherwise they’ll be played.

Avarice Disturbed Lyrics + Audio

Mind Control - The Risen ☠️ Transhumanism

IMG-0529.png

Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift - “Mad On Her” - What do you think it’s all about?

“The Titans That Built America” Trailer

IMG-0531.jpg

See here…

"Man's reach exceeds his grasp"? Or “Man's grasp exceeds his nerve?”

IMG-0538.jpg

A War upon the Heavens - The Sky is No Longer the Limit…

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)

It’s quite clear to see from this video the police caused these issues by barricading a whole road that they knew a mass of people where walking down so they had nowhere to go, people start walking on the path round and then police start charging at people trying to walk around this barrier and rushing in on horses to intimidate people who couldn’t walk back because a mass of people where following them through thinking they could get around.

This scenario has been manufactured and made to happen by authorities quite deliberately and there’s absolutely no excuse for it other than trying to cause trouble.

The only way around it is to try and justify the police blocking off a whole road with a bunch of people with nowhere to go and not knowing what’s going on with nowhere to go. This is how many of those genuine crowd crushing incidents happen and are events ripe for technological weapons to be used on the public and such by setting up such an environment.

You can understand this from around 37 minutes if you watch for a few minutes its clear to see what happened here and I personally can see absolutely no excuse for the police doing this, other than to manufacture the exact events which unfolded. Does anyone disagree?

St George’s Day at Whitehall 2024

Violence breaks out at St George's day event in London

Followed by this today…

Shocking Moment ‘Blood-Covered’ Horses Run Rampage in Central London

Korean Halloween Crush - 56 dead

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I must say I thought there was something iffy about this incident involving the horses at the time I was posting above and I personally have made no conclusions about this only that I suspect like so many things right now we are witnessing designer chaos, being fucked with and we need to be vigilant and speculate on everything. So I’m just saying here, look see what you think and make of it and things you may have seen and picked upon that I haven’t highlighted here or overlooked or could be given other context etc…

The Divine…

Crying Freeman or Crying Wolf?

So I will share this information below and people can make of it what they will or add to it…

IMG-0597.png

“Nothing ritualistic about this picture at all.

5 well trained military horses manage to throw 5 well trained soldiers off their backs and cause carnage in Central London.

Apparently they got 'spooked'.

Fantastic training they must have, these war horses would be great in a war, so long as it was a quiet one.

It's a good job we haven't used horses in combat for 106 years really, so who knows why we even have them?

Maybe today was a dry run for a new type of urban warfare, why drop smart bombs which cost billions, and which we've already sent all ours to Ukraine, which never work anyway, when you can unleash say 50 wild horses in a city and cause proper chaos & damage at a millionth of the price. Remember the Ministry of Defence is skint, they only have £7 to their name, so they need to be innovative and maybe this is them thinking outside the horsebox so to speak.

I feel a little anxious knowing that the same British military who are incompetent enough to somehow lose control of the reins of 5 horses, are the very same people who have hold the reins of our Triden nuclear deterrent.

Wishing all the injured people and horses a speedy healing.”

IMG-8998.jpg

9/11 Symbolic of a War being waged upon the Heavens - Saint John Devouring the Book, from The Apocalypse

IMG-0035.png

Just some of the imagery upon The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine New York…

IMG-0598.png

IMG-0599.png

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Mary Queen of Heaven

9-B955693-C510-4609-B809-6-FDD859-AF4-FB

Auspice Maria - “Under the protection of Mary”

The numerals for 9 - IX and 11 - XI = IXXI or 911

A War upon the Heavens - Heart - the Sun/Son of God

Same day - 9/11 Symbolism - Foreshadowing a signal of a War upon the Heavens I’d suggest and this taking place at a similar time as the horse incident is supposed to signal such symbolically and factor into this chaos.

This symbolism could signify New York for obvious reasoning Twin Tower Trigger False Flag Event, yet they used 9/11 because of these connections described above as the beginning of this unfolding of the War upon the Heavens by this death cult playing these sick games.

I’m just saying be aware and that this death cult want to manipulate, distort and deceive via religious beliefs.

Just like this incident involving St George’s Day interwoven with political objectives.

Again, not that don’t understand some of it but I certainly resent this us and them mentality between those with nationalist sentiments because our culture and values are most definitely under attack and are being eroded, being against the issue of Palestine and the war crimes taking place here, simply because many of those protesters are Arabs/Islamists etc and they can stand behind Israel and Zionist sentiment to project their views.

It is shortsighted and feeble.

This division and using culture as a weapon is being used by this death cult to pit people against people.

IMG-0601.jpg

I Am Wrath Official Trailer #1 (2016)

See here…

May this aid within people’s enlightenment… 

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

I personally believe many of these military guards 💂‍♀️ and the same transcends elsewhere within police etc are transhuman meaning cloning and technology is working through them effectively soulless or they have been technologically chained and I know many people will find this hard to believe but this is going on. Even if many of them are through vaccination - nanotechnology whom are otherwise ordinary people and this is forced on them.

Just like various sport figures that at a touch of a button “drop dead” within their tracks like they’ve fainted only to be turned back on again, is taking place.

This is obviously hard for many people to think about and comprehend and should make people uncomfortable to even consider.

This means situations of chaos like these can be designed through such technology and perhaps faults can occur meaning everyone shall have to be rounded up until TPTB have figured out what’s going on with them etc 

I don’t expect this aspect of opinion to be popular but people need to actually research this stuff for themselves before creating any sort of opinion which is usually by a knee jerk reaction not to accept stuff like this so don’t bother researching it or thinking about it.

Sorry this guys fucking annoying but I’m placing this here for context for anyone interested…

KING'S GUARD IS THROWN TO THE GROUND AND HORSES ESCAPE. An extraordinary morning at Horse Guards!

The Deluge (Die Sintflut) Francis Danby 1840  

‘The painting "The Flood" by Francis Danby shows a well-known biblical scene. In the Old Testament, people read that in the days of Noah, people were wicked, so God decided to destroy them by a flood. Noah and his family were able to save themselves in the ark, which can be seen in the background in the light of the moon. The painting shows the despair of the people and the imposing power of the waves. The bright red rising sun and the colors of the sea are breathtaking.’

IMG-0602.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

IMG-0620.png

You can create 666 symbolism from the date of this event, which was prevalent through the April 8th Eclipse Symbolism - Covid/Corona Virus 666 Symbolism and all their various 666 symbolism of agencies

Date

24/04/2024

2+4 = 6 - 4+2=6 - 2+4 = 6

IMG-0615.jpg

IMG-9663.jpg

^ 666

IMG-9330.png

Symbolism

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

IMG-0613.jpg

IMG-0614.jpg

FYI - Today, April 19th is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual days for the “Blood Sacrifice To The Beast”

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/bf383g/fyi_today_april_19th_is_the_first_day_of_the/

BAAL

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

Duality of the Serpent - Spirit or Physical Immortality - Ancient India, Egypt - God’s or Demons - Crocodile to Reptilian

IMG-0612.jpg

Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse

IMG-0588.jpg

It's Getting Biblical - Runaway Military Horses Race Through London With One Covered In Blood

Yet, it is signalling this death cults war being waged in/upon the heavens however people may want to interpret that, this is what’s cryptically being suggested outside the framework of “the age of the machine” which has come and gone or at the very least we have long since been within and has nothing to do with Zeppelins or metal birds flying through the sky as being some sort of revolutionary tool, breakthrough or extraordinary feat of man. 

Immortality/the fountain of youth by merging man with machine/technology.

Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era - But “the machine is only as good as you build it”…

The Whore of Babylon - Goldfrapp - Metropolis - Nik Stamps

“Earth Angel” Virgin Mary to the Whore of Babylon

Back To The Future (1985) Theatrical Trailer - Michael J. Fox Movie HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvsgGtivCgs

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I personally believe many of these military guards 💂‍♀️ and the same transcends elsewhere within police etc are transhuman meaning cloning and technology is working through them effectively soulless or they have been technologically chained and I know many people will find this hard to believe but this is going on. Even if many of them are through vaccination - nanotechnology whom are otherwise ordinary people and this is forced on them.

Just like various sport figures that at a touch of a button “drop dead” within their tracks like they’ve fainted only to be turned back on again, is taking place.

This is obviously hard for many people to think about and comprehend and should make people uncomfortable to even consider.

This means situations of chaos like these can be designed through such technology and perhaps faults can occur meaning everyone shall have to be rounded up until TPTB have figured out what’s going on with them etc 

I don’t expect this aspect of opinion to be popular but people need to actually research this stuff for themselves before creating any sort of opinion which is usually by a knee jerk reaction not to accept stuff like this so don’t bother researching it or thinking about it.

Yes I would say this is certainly possible.

And, operation "Crimson Mist" used frequencies to encourage/spark the genocide incident in Rwanda, and it's suggested that their blood could have been primed for it via vaccines or the environment (spraying/water supply)...

Amazing Polly - Inhuman Frequencies - Can they Trigger Genocide?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FChnyfYUiwri/

Dr Pierre Gilbert 1995 Magnetic Vaccines (English Subtitles)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x1Jgql9E81EG/

Bards FM - Operation Crimson Mist

https://thephaser.com/2022/05/bardsfm-operations-crimson-mist/

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xpwales said:

Yes I would say this is certainly possible.

And, operation "Crimson Mist" used frequencies to encourage/spark the genocide incident in Rwanda, and it's suggested that their blood could have been primed for it via vaccines or the environment (spraying/water supply)...

Amazing Polly - Inhuman Frequencies - Can they Trigger Genocide?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FChnyfYUiwri/

Dr Pierre Gilbert 1995 Magnetic Vaccines (English Subtitles)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x1Jgql9E81EG/

Bards FM - Operation Crimson Mist

https://thephaser.com/2022/05/bardsfm-operations-crimson-mist/

Thanks mate never heard or looked into that I will take a look 👍 

Speaking of Crimson/Red - Whore of Babylon and Transhumanism and let’s not forget St. George…

IMG-0625.webp

‘BEYONCE “Whore of Babylon” Vogue July 2022 cover.

Beyonce on a horse wearing a velvet black dress and large headpiece, with massive feathers coming out of it. The entire image –the background, horse, and floor — all included varying shades of red.

We can see the designer was going for the typical occult aspects of a literal queen from the Renaissance era as her album ‘Renaissance’ comes out next month but this cover screams of Babylonianian mythos symbology with a satanic play on St. George even. I say that because Beyonce has had a very long affection for Ethiopia throughout her career which is another story all together: 

“Christianity in Ethiopia dates to the ancient Kingdom of Aksum, when King Ezana declared it as the state religion in 330 AD. In the early days of Christianity, when converts were being persecuted by the Roman government, religious refugees sought sanctuary in Ethiopia. The largest pre-colonial Christian church of Africa, the Ethiopian Church has a membership of between 40 and 46 million, the majority of whom live in Ethiopia, and is thus the largest of all Oriental Orthodox churches. The church Canon contains 81 books and the service is celebrated in the Ge’ez language. The Ethiopian church claims that one of its churches, Our Lady Mary of Zion, is host to the original Ark of the Covenant that Moses carried with the Israelites during the Exodus. Horses have played a significant role in Ethiopia, formerly known as Abyssinia. There are about 2.8 million horses in Ethiopia, more than half the total in the African continent”. 

This image depicts a feminized version of St. George as most all Ethiopian mythos suggests and most Abyssinia motifs share a striking resemblances to the The Whore of Babylon occult imagery- It’s also a reoccurring equestrian motif that has been depicted for centuries in Abyssinia/Ethiopia:’

IMG-0628.png

For symbolic reference to all of this Moses - BAAL etc

Once You See It You Can Never Unsee It...

Transhumanism - Playing upon the concept within Metropolis of the Whore of Babylon

IMG-0627.png

Has a look of the The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) about it…

IMG-0629.jpg

For symbolic reference and such, here’s the album 

RENAISSANCE

It’s been done before here seems to be a similar story for all those in bed with the all mocking death cult - if all transhumanists looked this obvious we wouldn’t have a problem. People would believe us “conspiracy theorists”. Problem is they look human but they’re transhuman. The Whore of Babylon going on to birth abominations. This is through transhumanism/cloning and A.I. a bridge/gateway can be made between the bardo/limbo death realm and the living. This means for inhuman spirits aka djinn/demons to be able to manifest within physical form.

Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night 4K Remaster

Sometimes they do their absolute best to tell us, but unless they actually come right out and say it, it seems many will be within complete denial unless they receive it from the mainstream media…

LIVE IN MUNICH, 1997 - HIStory World Tour (Remastered 4K) | Michael Jackson

A broken ⏳ hourglass ⌛️ while a symbol of mind control, it could very well symbolise transhumanism and breaking free from the bondage of time - immortality, fountain of youth - whilst this is being symbolised through technology and as if an “alien species” as if MJ will come back by 2040 as he could come back any time as this is cloning/transhumanism. Not overlooking the military symbolism as this comes through the likes of so called “SuperSoldier” research.

Creating the perfect order following slave/robot to the rhythm…

Michael Jackson being motionless for 5 min

Perhaps the problem is they do try, but they disguise it as entertainment… 🤔 

Whilst their so called “truth” is propaganda and script reading…

The Mummy - Official Trailer (HD)

XXX - 666

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

In terms of some other symbolic perspective here, which seems to reflect a similar reasoning…

Chariot's Allegory - Plato

Deformography - Marilyn Manson w/lyrics
https://youtu.be/2X6R51JW1xo?si=t_uFw6-sjeT1dY3r

The majority of images circulated within the media depicting this event had slight variations upon the same imagery shown here but almost all show the same pattern - disharmony/chaos - evil/foulness - logic almost nowhere to be seen symbolically…

IMG-0636.png

The horse that wants to soar into heaven (white) is behind, bloodied and wounded whilst desire/lust is out of control pulling away…

This being such if we look at this symbolically using Plato’s reasoning, it is suggestive of such a warning ⚠️ the same appears to be true for almost all perspectives that looks at this in a symbolic way with a deeper meaning other than simply spooked horses with no further meaning whatsoever beyond the obvious reality of such a situation.

“A new era has begun. The era of Transhumanism” - “We are the God’s now” - Prometheus
Clash Of The Titans (2010) | Modern Trailer

Arthur Brown - Fire 🔥 (1968)

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

🌑 SOUL🌞 
Think of transhumanism…
Aristotle's Theory of Soul

I can understand that people don’t get such symbolism or understand placing any emphasis upon such.

This being that if we did this on everything each day we would probably be a monk or not get very much done.

The fact is other people do and often speak to us through such, often exploiting divine synchronicity and symbolism that often the same crowd will dismiss anyway. These things being suggestive to the subconscious and as if someone else is communicating in another language many of us aren’t supposed to comprehend so ignore it.

The simple fact of the matter is, if this wasn’t to be used symbolically, these exact events could take place without being reported upon on such a scale with nothing more than a brief mention and no one knew anything of what’s being discussed within the first instance.

The reason we know and are speaking about it is because such imagery is being used to create such symbolic suggestion or to have some sort of impact. This also shortly following an event where it looked as if horses where being used in a negative and hostile manner towards a crowd of people to intimidate.

If you don’t understand that, we have literally had mass marches and such demonstrations that never make it within the mainstream media that have been against things like stopping wars in the Middle East or against certain politicians. This being because they don’t want such to have an impact or affect and the only place you will see and hear of it is through social media if you either go looking for it so already know of it, or its somehow not been censored.

If you understand and can appreciate this you would then ask what is therefore being suggested through such symbolism if it be this or anything else and you will likely appreciate more what certain individuals are suggesting or trying to get at from all different perspectives if it be symbolism or numerological for instance where more obvious perspectives aren’t immediately apparent but with a feeling that there’s more to a certain scenario.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

St Edmund, Original Patron Saint of England

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/Edmund-original-Patron-Saint-of-England/

It is surprising to learn that St George was not the first patron saint of England. That honour was originally held by St Edmund, or Edmund the Martyr, King of East Anglia in the 9th century AD.

St Edmund’s influence began to fade when, during the Third Crusade in 1199, King Richard I visited the tomb of St. George in Lydda on the eve of battle. The next day he won a great victory. Following this triumph, Richard adopted St. George as his personal patron and protector of the army.

In 1348, Edward III founded a new order of chivalry, the Knights of the Garter. Edward made St George the patron of the Order and also declared him Patron Saint of England.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, 1velocity7 said:

St Edmund, Original Patron Saint of England

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/Edmund-original-Patron-Saint-of-England/

It is surprising to learn that St George was not the first patron saint of England. That honour was originally held by St Edmund, or Edmund the Martyr, King of East Anglia in the 9th century AD.

St Edmund’s influence began to fade when, during the Third Crusade in 1199, King Richard I visited the tomb of St. George in Lydda on the eve of battle. The next day he won a great victory. Following this triumph, Richard adopted St. George as his personal patron and protector of the army.

In 1348, Edward III founded a new order of chivalry, the Knights of the Garter. Edward made St George the patron of the Order and also declared him Patron Saint of England.

England must have had several patron saints then because inbetween Edmund and George, Edward the Confessor was a patron saint, 

"About a century after his death, in 1161, Pope Alexander III canonised the king. Edward was one of England's national saints until King Edward III adopted Saint George (George of Lydda) as the national patron saint in about 1350. Saint Edward's feast day is 13 October and is celebrated by both the Church of England and the Catholic Church."  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_the_Confessor  

(Could be just a coincidence but 13th October is the date when the Templars were taken down by King Philip of France in 1307.) 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

If I knew better I would have made a separate post about this but it does appear to be associated with St George symbolism at any rate…

To be sure what my view is and the fact I have noticed some confusion about people discussing this elsewhere…

it doesn’t mean the events didn’t happen. People who are saying it’s staged are not suggesting the whole thing didn’t happen. At least from my POV I don’t know, some people maybe suggesting this was all fabricated and didn’t happen. I’m certainly not suggesting that and I haven’t heard or seen anyone else doing this?

They are suggesting the scenario and imagery have been deliberately manufactured and whatever happened when setting the horses loose happened. It was the creation of chaos. Just like Big Ben on the same morning stopped working at 9 and chimed 11 times. This is manufactured to sell symbolic imagery. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Just like how false flags don’t mean people sometimes don’t genuinely die or get hurt and so on. It doesn’t mean the events didn’t transpire, it means the scenario was manufactured and not an innocent accident or matter of circumstance/opportunity. It means some planning and the idea is to fool people into believing such is of divine consequence as those behind the manufacture of such events are preforming a ritual through certain symbolic suggestion to deceive. The same however can be true where and when they may very well be divinely inspired events. Which is why discernment is very much needed as to not be deceived.

I know some people deny these divine occurrences, I’m certainly not one of them.

Some other interesting facts to note…

This is certainly an interesting point from someone who rides horses…

IMG-0666.jpg

^ This means the place you put your feet whilst riding ^

IMG-0669.jpg

^ This means the day before the events with these horses was St George’s Day as to not make any confusion ^

“Take a look at this, a screen print of the clip on the BBC liars website, notice the running time, the Jesuits operate in 112 Nations.”

IMG-0664.png

IMG-0661.jpg

I’m sure its nothing though and we will all come to love our new overlords, Transhuman, Technocracy and SMART City’s and such as we transition over to our beloved Whore of Babylon that will give birth to all sorts of abominations which is Artificial Intelligence and Transhuman Cloning to create the living dead.

Seems right up the Vaticans Muhammad.

So long as it is ethical and for the common good of man we can do a Masonic shake upon it for the camera. Now all is left for you to do is lick my ring and we have a deal…

Cisco joins Microsoft and IBM in signing Vatican’s Rome Call AI pact

The tech giants are several signatories to the Rome Call, a non-binding agreement that promotes safe and ethical AI development.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2024-04/cisco-pontifical-academy-life-rome-call-ethics-pope-audience.html?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0BMQABHV5BjoNptX-ta_kgohgqHrkTRw50SehuI4dco2rSIP6H96zOKyJChA43hw_aem_AR1xHKkz8oibot3YJZYSrbiRrhe2s1DA7cGEgwlP4sn

IMG-0678.jpg

IMG-0680.png

I don’t know much of this but people are talking about it and associating this with such events or taking place on the same day but I still need to see what this is all about, can’t say it means one thing or another maybe someone else knows so placing it here?

Also it has been associated with the upcoming Olympics in France.

All I see is designer Chaos is the order of the day. That much is clear.

IMG-0670.jpg

Lin Rouge means Red Linen in French - According to Google Translate anyways…

Moulin Rouge: Sails fall off Paris's famous cabaret club overnight

IMG-0673.webp

IMG-0674.jpg

BAL - BAAL The Bull?

IMG-0675.webp

BAAL certainly seems to be coming up everywhere but like I say I don’t know enough about this and believe this means Ball in French so just placing it here out of curiosity anyhow.

Windmills of your Mind Control 

Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

IMG-0681.jpg

THE RED MOON MACABRE "THE WHORE OF BABYLON"

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

On the subject of the Olympic Games and some subtle themes I have noticed that are connected here…

The Lady of Flame?

IMG-0683.webp

“Clash of the Titans” - “The Titans That Built America”

Countdown to 2024 Paris Olympics: Greece lights flame in Olympia • FRANCE 24 English

Did you see the dish and flame or a women’s head and lips upon the French Olympic Logo? Aka The Lady of Flame 🔥 

Aka the first and the last - the Virgin becomes the Whore 

The positive aspects have been accumulated into the Virgin Mary and the Negative into the Whore of Babylon from a Christian perspective

Also see Queen Hera

IMG-0686.jpg

The COMPLETE Mythology of Hestia, Greek Goddess of Sacred Fire | Mythology Explained

IMG-0685.jpg

IMG-0684.jpg

Sekhmet, Lady of Flame, Eye of Ra: An Introduction to the Ancient Egyptian Goddess of War

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

Azazel - the Evil Spirit of the Wilderness 

It is mentioned where I’m discussing David Ickes Saturn is not what you think it is…

The part circled looks also remarkably similar to something…

IMG-9538.jpg

Mary Queen of Heaven - Looks the same as Azazel - Also as within The Sigil of Saturn between two Masonic Pillars but without the pillars potentially signifying balance and Azazel depicting imbalance meaning potentially the Whore of Babylon/Leviathan when Mary becomes twisted/distorted?

Within the Masonic version the twin XX’S are connected but separated from the pillars.

IMG-9443.jpg

Auspice Maria - “Under the protection of Mary

The numerals for 9 - IX and 11 - XI = IXXI or 911

A War upon the Heavens - Heart - the Sun/Son of God

Virgin Mary becomes The Whore of Babylon within the death cult - Transhumansim and the birth of abominations

Azazel - The Evil Spirit of the Wilderness 

“I made it through the wilderness

Somehow I made it through” - Like a Virgin, Madonna 

The War upon the Heart is one in the same as the War upon the Heavens 

Madonna - Like A Virgin (Official Video)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

IMG-0670.jpg

Lin Rouge means Red Linen in French - According to Google Translate anyways…

BAL - BAAL The Bull?

IMG-0675.webp

Very clear Whore of Babylon Imagery but it’s something I’ve never watched placed here for reference…

Moulin Rouge | #TBT Trailer | 20th Century FOX

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I wondered what the missing "MOU" might be in French. Apparently it's "soft".

Interesting mate so we have “Soft Red Linen” of the Soft aspect has been removed implying the opposite.

In any case, I’d be guessing that most people reviewing all of this is wondering what this is all depicting?

I don’t know when I start off either tbh and just try to see where all this leads but on reflection…

🌀

IMG-0673.webp

IMG-0692.jpg

It is the Fall of Babylon - The collapse of the tower in the tarot it would seem - this looks to me like what is being suggested here and symbolised…

With the broken fake fan upon the wind mill, what is left is a Red Tower - symbolic of the lowest chakra Red.

This being symbolically and ritualistically to imitate “the tower” going back to the Tower of Babel.

The connection between France and Britain of this symbolism could indicate the monarchy ⚜️ which we have already been witnessing the slow collapse, really the removal of. However, in terms in flooding and waves scenario, this is symbolised through America at least how this death cult are playing this.

Most likely New York, however I see what is called the Whore of Babylon as being artificial intelligence and to do with transhumanism and the birth of abominations being a mixture of human genetics and technology. This is already being done but what we are talking about being upon a global scale.

All of this symbolism is leading from the event of the eclipse within America of April 8th and this death cult are foreshadowing chaos and confusion.

IMG-0691.jpg

Landmarks across the world are illuminated in red to celebrate the #ChineseLunarNewYear. #YearoftheDragon #SpringFestival

IMG-0697.jpg

IMG-0693.jpg

IMG-0695.jpg

IMG-0696.jpg

If you remember following the death of Prince and the celebration of the Queens Purple Reign, they illuminated monuments all over the world likewise in Purple.

They did something similar in Red during COVID which look like a sacrifice ritual on display.

This reminds me of the ritual death of Prince which also coincided with the Queen of Englands “Purple Reign” where global monuments were illuminated purple - Purple Rain.

Landmarks Around the World Light Up in Purple for Prince

https://youtu.be/3kxFyIXZ3ok?si=tpySq2UP9Mv_CXMC

This was said by the media to be because of the death of Prince but was likely a cover for the Queen and this was prepared for well within advance. 

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Red Tower - Maybe of Interest 

IMG-0699.jpg

IMG-0700.jpg

Edited by DannyUK

Yeah also the red river of blood/poppies spilling out over the Tower Of London a couple of years back. More red symbolism.

Same as you, I don't know for sure what all these events are actually meaning but I have strong suspicions they're (a) related and (b) no accidents.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah also the red river of blood/poppies spilling out over the Tower Of London a couple of years back. More red symbolism.

Same as you, I don't know for sure what all these events are actually meaning but I have strong suspicions they're (a) related and (b) no accidents.

Exactly mate.

I don’t want to confuse people with the idea though that I personally feel a fake windmills fans breaking off in France and say horses running wild in Britain are in and of themselves in anyway related. Same for a lot of this stuff I try to get at…

Which is of a feeling first however there is something more going on through these types of events that I have clocked etc

I personally don’t think in and of themselves they are.

But who knows stuff like this in spiritual energetic terms if they happen “naturally” stuff like this maybe connected, who really knows for sure. I don’t know…

However, I don’t believe what’s happening here to be “natural” or accidental but structured chaos.

Like the fact those horses all had mainstream photographers lining the street taking videos and picture of the carnage in their wake. That was a stroke of a luck…

Or that they where saddled for midgets to be riding them…

The fact of looking immediately at black and white horses and their immediate symbolic nature being present of good and evil and then around the same time the Big Ben Clock Tower with the 9/11 symbolism all just seems a little to much to be coincidental. It instead looks like theatre.

So as tools of symbolism and ritual presenting the views and agenda of this death cult I absolutely believe they’re trying to represent something to us symbolically and that they’re playing games through things like this. As if they’re trying to imitate what some may suggest is of divine synchronicity so they can manipulate people through such symbolic suggestion, if not when they’re happening these things make sense afterwards as if signs or foreshadowing for something or another.

To try and imply some sort of order or “spooky action at a distance”…

Eiffel Tower - Radio Tower

IMG-0705.jpg

"Hello,  Paris!"  "Hello,  New  York!"  Without  Wire  Next  Year  is  Definite  Promise  of  the  Wizard  of  Aerial  Telephony

https://earlyradiohistory.us/1908hlo.htm

It does look as though this is a symbol of “the world” aka globalists for “the world fair” which symbolises the tower being turned into a radio broadcaster and how this technology is going to be effectively used all over the world as what is being projected here is global agendas, around the time this same technology was introduced all over the world and then we have a great pandemic the so called “Spanish flu”.

More like radio broadcasting signals are being used far and wide on a scale like never before seen at least within “modern mans” lifetimes or a mass of people exposed to, as everyone all of a sudden started having radios in their homes and this was a new technology.

It seems we are preparing for the same to happen again whilst they introduce their “SMART Cities” everywhere and a 5G tower placed upon every street corner if this lot get their way. Whilst they made a skit of this transpiring through COVID to effectively turn our DNA into technological tuning forks to be used with such tech.

IMG-0706.jpg

Industrial Era to Transhumanism aka Between Two Eras 

The death cult obviously want to push the envelope on their technocracy and our transition to transhumanisation aka turned to robots.

“Iron Man” - So called Iron mixing with clay/man - Symbolic for transhumanism.

This picture also contains the some 9/11 symbolism being made within “1911” if that’s relevant to anyone here in anyway.

It could be again a tool to signify a war upon the heavens through such radio broadcast technology.

IMG-0713.png

Could this be symbolic of the distorted mind of radio waves that was feared at the time of introducing this technology without knowing the full implications of how this may impact peoples minds, affecting their brainwaves 🧠?

Which now they want to do deliberately through people like Elon Musk and Bill Gates, so we are all effectively turned into an antenna.

The Great Upheaval: Robert Delauney's 'Red Eiffel Tower,' 1911--12

IMG-0710.png

CORONA DO aka this causes the “virus/flu”?

Travel through time…

Eiffel Tower: Champ De Mars Through Time (2020 to 1760)

Make of it what you will…

Results of too much tech Johnny Mnemonic 1995

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Remember too, that the introduction of radio wave tech was followed not long after by WW1, and again the "discovery" of radar was followed by WW2.

Each brave new world promised by new tech was in fact the prologue to war.

So absolutely, we make of that what we will.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Remember too, that the introduction of radio wave tech was followed not long after by WW1, and again the "discovery" of radar was followed by WW2.

Each brave new world promised by new tech was in fact the prologue to war.

So absolutely, we make of that what we will.

IMG-0715.jpg

Most definitely… 

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars - back within 1918-20 those mass technologies in peoples homes would have been wireless radios. 

Guglielmo Marconi invented the radio in 1895 and he seemed to be an instrument of the military for such research of weapons and surveillance.

Black Goo seems to come into this and such technologies.

Once these have been funded and designed through the military, they then get repacked as public tools without us knowing the full implications behind such a design within the first instance. That is to say, we don’t know what the original design was intended to do before it is repacked for public consumption.

Not until we are exposed to it or find out at a later date.

I reckon this is all to do with both electrical wiring within peoples homes and then wireless radio communication which then went on to produce flu like symptoms and they called it “Spanish Flu”. They then plan on producing 5G and such wireless technologies on mass present day and they know the same may very well happen again, so they played this latest ritual of COVID as a mockery and foreshadowing knowing this took place in the past and is likely to happen again when the likes of 5G and such tech is fully rolled out.

Maybe the body is actually quite resilient and eventually adjusts to its new environment surrounding such tech and these bastards don’t care about the consequences or the fact that some people won’t adjust to these technologies and will actually be harmed or killed through their manufacture. That to them it is worth the cost/sacrifice. As they need it for their surveillance state within their SMART Technocracy and the invasion of the Mind through the Cloud, Transhumanism.

2025 is closer than you think

IMG-0716.jpg

Rush - The Spirit Of Radio

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

The Tower - Turning Mother Nature into a Whore?

IMG-0714.jpg

‘Electricity has shaped the modern world. But how has it affected our health and environment?

Over the last 220 years, society has evolved a universal belief that electricity is ‘safe’ for humanity and the planet. Scientist and journalist Arthur Firstenberg disrupts this conviction by telling the story of electricity in a way it has never been told before - from an environmental point of view - by detailing the effects that this fundamental societal building block has had on our health and our planet.

In The Invisible Rainbow, Firstenberg traces the history of electricity from the early eighteenth century to the present, making a compelling case that many environmental problems, as well as the major diseases of industrialised civilisation - heart disease, diabetes, and cancer - are related to electrical pollution.

'We live today with a number of devastating diseases that do not belong here, whose origin we do not know, whose presence we take for granted and no longer question. What it feels like to be without them is a state of vitality that we have completely forgotten. . . . These are the diseases of civilization, that we have also inflicted on our animal and plant neighbors, diseases that we live with because of a refusal to recognize the force that we have harnessed for what it is. The 6o-cycle current in our house wiring, the ultrasonic frequencies in our computers, the radio waves in our televisions, the microwaves in our cell phones, these are only distortions of the invisible rainbow that runs through our veins and makes us alive. But we have forgotten. It is time that we remember.'

Inside You'll Find

A deep scientific history of electricity

Information on the damage that human-created electrical devices have caused

Information on the links between EMF and diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular disease & tinnitus

Research showing the loss of over 2.9 billion birds in the last few decades

The effects the planned 5G rollout will have on us all’

IMG-0723.png

IMG-0717.jpg

Survivalism (deadmau5 Remix)

IMG-0727.png

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

IMG-0746.jpg

Order of the Garter

Invictus Games

unconquered’

CF7-A3-CC3-5-BBD-4612-A020-C0-DCD9-C023-

Crown 👑?

What I Speak I Create” - Abracadabra - Magic 🪄✨ 

The Secret Power of The Words "I Am"

Do you get the feeling we are being roasted? Mocked… The games these people play…

IMG-0731.png

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prince-william-horse-royal-news-c89ltqpmq

IMG-0736.png

In other news…

IMG-0732.jpg

Kate Middleton Manipulation 

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

IMG-0745.png

IMG-0737.jpg

The Antichrist Conspiracy

IMG-0738.png

Cloning - Path of Transhumanism from the human unable to reproduce due to be sterilised/neutered with drugs, vaccines and technological bombardment. 

IMG-0739.jpg

RING OF POWER 2: THE ZION KING. THE AWESOME GRACE POWERS DOCUMENTARY CONTINUES 2012

IMG-0740.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tu8P9Z0YDXFE/

RING OF POWER 2: THE ZION KING. THE AWESOME GRACE POWERS DOCUMENTARY CONTINUES 2012

https://youtu.be/DiPzd6iHk8w?si=2KErj7uh7PJI_xXP

IMG-0741.jpg

See here…

Olympic Rings of Power, The Zion King - Olympia, playing Gods at their own Games

IMG-0751.png

Prince William was also honoured by being appointed the “Great Master of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath”.

Mind Control - The Risen ☠️ Transhumanism

A War upon the Heavens - The Sky is No Longer the Limit…

"Man's reach exceeds his grasp"? Or “Man's grasp exceeds his nerve?”

IMG-0733.jpg

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)

Ok this is quite unusual that ties a few things together…

22 often comes up a lot along with 322 through these events - 22 in tarot represents the fool

Or more accurately 0 (the first) or XXII/22 (the last) Think the Virgin Mary - Whore of Babylon the first and the last. Listen to Thunder, Perfect Mind

(22) AGAIN!!!! LOOK ➡️ it says right under the White Horse…

IMG-0776.jpg

IMG-0777.jpg

A White Horse runs loose through the streets of London covered in Blood…the exact same day that Big Ben stopped working on the same morning and very much pointed to 911 as symbolic suggestion… As suggested, I believe this is supposed to represent a signalling of a war up the heavens.

Big Ben's hands freeze at 9am for more than an hour before famous clock sounds the wrong number of bongs in major malfunction two years after it was refurbished

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13344577/Big-Ben-Westminster-clock-stops-working.html

The name of the White Horse is VIDA…and did you know this White Horse named VIDA also kicked a Soldier at the Coronation of Charles last year!

Interesting…don’t you think???!!!

IMG-0780.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13350535/amp/Two-runaway-Household-Cavalry-steeds-never-serve-Black-horse-Quaker-recovering-equine-hospital-seriously-injured-blood-soaked-grey-Vida-following-London-rampage-Army-reveals.html

And do you know that Coldplay wrote a song called Viva La VIDA like the Horse's name???

And do you know that one of the lines in that Coldplay song is this ➡️Now the old King is Dead, long live the king”?

You should really take the time to read all the lyrics from that song… They also encompass some other elements of what has been discussed here…

Coldplay - Viva La VIDA (Official Video)

I used to rule the world

🌊 Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning, I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice 

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes 

Listen as the crowd would sing 

"Now the old king is dead, long live the king

One minute, I held the key 

Next, the walls were closed on me 

And I discovered that my castles stand 

Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand  

(The Tower-Tarot- Poor Foundations/Tower of Babel - Don’t build your land upon a sandy land - Beach/Bardo/Limbo Imagery I must have discussed at length)

IMG-0789.png

Depicting letters falling off, where have we seen this recently?

Also the fault with the Big Ben Tower obviously factors into this imagery.

The more traditional looking tarot depiction shows the crown falling along with its rulers previously playing king of the castle.

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringin' 

Roman cavalry choirs are singin' 

Be my mirror, my sword and shield 

My missionaries in a foreign field 

For some reason, I can't explain 

Once you'd gone, there was never 

Never an honest word 

And that was when I ruled the world

The Man Who Sold the World also springs to mind reading these lyrics…

But wait…not only did a White Horse run loose…but there were Black Horse too!

One Black Horse ran into a London Taxi…

Well, guess what number was on the license plate connected to that Taxi? The number 22…

IMG-0778.jpg

IMG-0779.jpg

And one last thing…they talked about the Horses in one article and they stated this:

“Usually Household Cavalry Horses are black, however the regiments state Trumpetes always ride white or grey horses such as VIDA.

A Trumpeter is one who plays the  trumpet….and it also has the word (Trump) in it if this is of any interest or symbolic nature to all of this symbolism and what’s being described here?

IMG-0784.png

Remember one White horse got loose and the others were Black….the only one with Blood on it was white!

Yet the majority of the imagery I have seen focuses in on these two horses, one black one white and obviously camera crew and people ready to take pictures for the mainstream media where all lining the main road this took place to provide the imagery we’re looking at…

BIG THINGS ARE COMING!

Ephesians 6:12
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Trump - Trumpet Imagery associated with Matthew Perry/Friends and a lot of this symbolism picked upon that involves flooding in America was foreshadowed through Matthew Perrys ritual ending. 

I tried to pick up on anything I could knowing that there’s a whole lot more to what was being presented through Matthew Perry but not exactly what at time, I have documented what I could through that post if anyone has anything to add or discuss about all those matters.

IMG-0781.jpg

You weren’t looking at this too deeply at all @xpwales

22 Represents the Fool/Joker within Tarot

0 (the first) or XXII/22 (the last)

IMG-0794.png

Imagery appears to be from Taxi Driver (1976)Joker (2019) Springs to mind which is based upon similar sentiments in terms of the movie

Midge Ure - The Man Who Sold The World (1982)

Metal Gear Archons - A.I. Technocracy - Bill Gates Brave New Virtual World The Internet - Cloud ☁️“Jesus” is the Ghost in the Machine

0 Zero or Hero? 22

IMG-3808.png

IMG-3818.png

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

My mama says “a satanist is as satanist does

IMG-0818.png

Masters of the Air - Released 26th January 2024

From Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, and Gary Goetzman…

IMG-0806.jpg

Greatest of All Time (GOAT) - “Goat Man” aka Baphomet, Goat of Mendes… See The Devil Rides Out

IMG-0814.png

Masters Of The Air Finale's White Horse That Buck Sees Explained By EP

IMG-0811.png

IMG-0816.gif

From one aviation legend to another…

IMG-0819.gif

The Devil Rides Out (1968) - Official Trailer 

IMG-0815.gif

Dead Man 1995 | part 1 | First train scene

See here…

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

IMG-0817.jpg

🇺🇸 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’ve tried to split this post into more than one comment to keep people happy…
These things have a habit of perpetuating their own momentum.
This is just to say, look at these connections and see what you make of them or where this may lead.

It is very obvious to me a bigger picture is in motion here and is being symbolised or mocked through such symbolism.

It’s important to note that certain “insiders”/fronts/tools/puppets I guess you could say, have suggested that what this death cult are trying to avoid is a “French style revolution” and this is what they fear by manufacturing population control methods along with technocracy and transhumanism etc

Its all about control, obviously due to such fears and this predator force being that of massive control freaks.

Here for reference
“French Style Revolution - Nuke and Release Ebola” comments which seem like references towards COVID beforehand.
10-13 min mark these things are mentioned 
Super Soldier James Casbolt "aka Michael Prince" in Court Bases 39.
https://youtu.be/98zffJMlsJA?si=GYd9Uf6Qw4tS7Cc_&t=636

Coldplay 
Some info and background on this Coldplay connection above…

First the art of Viva La VidaThe White Horse remember…

IMG-0824.png

The Image Used… Involves the French and Lady Liberty - it is supposed to represent Spiritual/Religious Freedom, Justice and Enlightenment.

However, this death cult are playing a game through such imagery. Often exploitative.
These connections should be obvious if you have read the events above to do with France. 

IMG-0884.png
Frantic 1988

Lady/Statue of Liberty is also a figure which represents “The Whore of Babylon” or Queen Semiramis. The moon goddess which is placed upon imagery of the Sun.

So eclipse symbolism you might say.

Some also think this symbolism is one and the same with Lucifer in how he can appear as a beautiful man or woman and the most obvious connection being the light bringer and the fact that it is the death cult that have clearly placed this symbolism in both Paris and New York.
You also have the imagery in the art of the statue being broken free from his chains, being symbolic of Lucifer/Prometheus breaking free.

The counter to this that it is supposed to represent freedom and breaking free of bondage/slavery etc.

IMG-0885.png

I do believe all of this imagery has been blended together here by this death cult behind their games to usher in their New World Order which has taken place over a vast amount of time, often exploiting the ideas of revolutionary acts as being freeing, when it is exactly the direction this controlling death cult have long since been manipulating us into taking. The illuminati, this global death cult every one has different names for or angles of approach.

Those Jews that ain’t Jews but Satanists, the hidden hand of Freemasonry often historically described as “The International Jew” before such became “antisemitic”

OP narrates "Freemasonry and Judaism: Secret Powers Behind Revolution" 1

https://youtu.be/LpEGyFvkkEg

This is as much about transitioning humanity’s state of mind as much as it is about anything else.
This imagery takes focus symbolically to do with the Fall of Babylon and Whore of Babylon imagery I believe in how such games are being played. 
Symbolically to be used as triggers if you like to be suggestive, manipulating biblical beliefs just in exactly the same way say how the United States were created by imitating biblical symbolism as its foundations, or Israel for that matter likewise hijacks, distorts and we see the clear manipulation of peoples beliefs.
Religious imagery is used to deceive to justify what these powers want to do and to get people seeing things their way or as a form of mockery to the detriment and demise of those beliefs, pitting religion against religion until its people against people.

IMG-0827.jpg

Romantic history painting (1830)
Commemorates the French Revolution of 1830, also known as the July Revolution.

The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself…

IMG-0826.jpg

IMG-0886.jpg

Some imagery and script from a film recently released…

👑 - X

IMG-0842.jpg
Number 13 - Death Tarot? - Image from the intro of “Late Night with the Devil

🌑🦉

Late Night with the Devil: Official Trailer | Shudder

Script…
He knows that history remembers only kings.
Then, in September 1976,
Jack’s world is turned upside-down
” 

The Sacrifice-Death of his wife/Jack’s world is upside down-The Hanged Man

Death rides a white horse imitating biblical imagery…  Holding a flag depicting a rose….
🌹 Rose the symbol of Secrecy 🤫 and Death 🥀 God of Silence 🤫 Silence is Golden 🌞 
Perhaps even suggestive of taking a Vow of Silence or else Death, a Soul Bargain…

IMG-0846.png

Death Tarot 13 Tarot Card - The Hanged Man 12 Tarot Card 

As you may have seen Viva La Vida which has already been linked with this symbolism -  Vida the horse see above - starts its video with such🌹Rose🥀 imagery…
Both a symbol of Death and Secrecy…

IMG-0849.jpg

The Rose can also represent England…

IMG-0853.png

See here…
Jonquils (a branch of the family of Narcissus) - Daffodil also comes up here…
Also flower symbolism seems to be present within the background of the A.I. Fake Kate Middleton Cancer Video…

Recently “Crocus” - a flower among the first to bloom each spring - imagery was used through the false flag mockery here…
Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

In My Time of Dying (1990 Remaster)

IMG-0857.jpg

Viva La Vida is also known as “Death and All His Friends…” Remember Death rides a white horse along with what was associated previously…

IMG-0825.jpg

“Just a puppet on a lonely string”
Coldplay - Viva La VIDA (Official Video)
https://youtu.be/dvgZkm1xWPE

Image of a (V) and fractured imagery (Craquelure?) similar to that of a style/ageing found in art like on the Sistine Chapel… As this imagery seems to depict falling…

Perhaps fractured souls…
"Goodness gracious me!" said Henny-penny, "the sky's a-going to fall; I must go and tell the King."
Henny-Penny: The Sky is Falling!

IMG-0797.jpg

IMG-0858.jpg

Some of the imagery also reminds me of this depicted within the video I’m sure I’ve mentioned somewhere before under similar context…

Korn - Coming Undone

Transhuman - Puppet on a string theme continues - as found within Viva La VIDA imagery

Coldplay - Life In Technicolor ii (Official Video)

Clown World 🤡  Clone World 🤖 Transhumanism - Living Dead

The Prodigy - Shoot Down

Edited by DannyUK