Do you think David Icke uses toxic positivity?

Things like "we should all love each other". "Let's all get along". "World Peace"

I am not saying he does. I am asking if people think he does.

I think these types of phrases actually prevent discussion and ignore the nuance of situations and make them too simple, when in fact they are deeply complex and don't work in the real world.

I'd be more interested in who coined such an idiotic phrase. Sounds like a CIA type gig of deliberate confusion.

How exactly do they prevent discussion? And why would positivity ever be toxic; ie poisonous? Its a nonsense phrase.

You'd think we had all had enough of negativity and the delightful world that created. 

I've not come across DI saying this kind of thing.  It sounds like something cults would say such as universalist religions and communism. And people trying to convince us that we can all get on together in a multicultural utopia. Positivity is toxic when it's forced on people who want to keep their separate cultures and are told that having a distinct identity and having a preference for looking after your own is somehow hateful towards others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No I don't think he does,it's more a case of showing what is negative so we can avoid it whilst pointing out what is positive too that's not toxic .

It's more the new age thing that was perhaps avoiding anything negative ie 

Sounds more like the Lucifer/ Lucis Trust / UN type new age  thing which perhaps has that agenda  ,F& ,Alice Bailey etc (ie  All the a-b s). Anne Bessant etc etc 

But not  DI  who exposes  this  globalist transhumanism agenda I would suggest.

Edited by Talorgan

11 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I'd be more interested in who coined such an idiotic phrase. Sounds like a CIA type gig of deliberate confusion.

How exactly do they prevent discussion? And why would positivity ever be toxic; ie poisonous? Its a nonsense phrase.

You'd think we had all had enough of negativity and the delightful world that created. 

I think it's a very true phrase and it is used by many psychologists.

I think it is delusional to say we should all live in peace and all love each other.

The reason they prevent discussion and prevent debate is because they simplify complex situations into a cliche. It's equivalent to ignoring the entire situation.

5 hours ago, Campion said:

I've not come across DI saying this kind of thing.  It sounds like something cults would say such as universalist religions and communism. And people trying to convince us that we can all get on together in a multicultural utopia. Positivity is toxic when it's forced on people who want to keep their separate cultures and are told that having a distinct identity and having a preference for looking after your own is somehow hateful towards others. 

This is a very interesting idea. The idea of forced multiculturalism is toxic positivity and you end up with situations whre people just pretend to get along.

You end up like Sweden where everyone just pretends that obvious problems don't exist, when they actually do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its not delusional to want to live in peace. Its delusional to carry on with the same crap we have had for centuries.

If we all moved to the thought processing of love instead of the programming of society we could get there pretty easily. Sticking a label on something is much easier though, requires no effort.

Why can't we just get along then? Would you prefer to live in, and watch, horror every day whilst moaning about it?

Living in peace does not necessarily mean we have to like everyone. There are plenty of folks i don't care for, doesn't mean I would need to show antagonism. I just keep a little distance with those guys who I don't feel fully aligned with. Some personality types do clash, but that usually a control issue.

Its often those stuck in negativity that can't imagine living in peace. Too comfortable in their auto response to bother changing themselves.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Its not delusional to want to live in peace. Its delusional to carry on with the same crap we have had for centuries.

If we all moved to the thought processing of love instead of the programming of society we could get there pretty easily. Sticking a label on something is much easier though, requires no effort.

Why can't we just get along then? Would you prefer to live in, and watch, horror every day whilst moaning about it?

Living in peace does not necessarily mean we have to like everyone. There are plenty of folks i don't care for, doesn't mean I would need to show antagonism. I just keep a little distance with those guys who I don't feel fully aligned with. Some personality types do clash, but that usually a control issue.

Its often those stuck in negativity that can't imagine living in peace. Too comfortable in their auto response to bother changing themselves.

We cannot change things without changing society, and I am referring to suppressed technology and technology that alters brain waves.

Living in concrete blocks and with chemicals everywhere we cannot produce the change needed.

Let me explain. Ancient cultures could build far better than we can but they also lived in a different vibrational wavelength, so peace would have been natural to them.

If you believe the Tartarian Empire theory and I am not saying it is true, then the cathedrals would have been used to heal people and produce a peaceful atmosphere and they would have had free energy as early as 100 years ago.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

We cannot change things without changing society, and I am referring to suppressed technology and technology that alters brain waves.

Living in concrete blocks and with chemicals everywhere we cannot produce the change needed.

Let me explain. Ancient cultures could build far better than we can but they also lived in a different vibrational wavelength, so peace would have been natural to them.

True. Different age, different environment and its vibration.

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

If you believe the Tartarian Empire theory and I am not saying it is true, then the cathedrals would have been used to heal people and produce a peaceful atmosphere and they would have had free energy as early as 100 years ago.

I know scientific minded people will think this is something like new age shit but IF someone's mood, be it foul or cheerful, affect people in the room without having a conversation, then shapes also produces its vibration.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=David+Elkington+The+Ancient+Language+of+Sacred+Sound-+Cathedrals-+Megaliths-+and+Musical+Ascension

Also check out Ibrahim Karim's video or books.

In Ancient Egypt, they used to let people gaze at geometric shapes for healing. Whatever you look, you are affected by it.

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

True. Different age, different environment and its vibration.

I know scientific minded people will think this is something like new age shit but IF someone's mood, be it foul or cheerful, affect people in the room without having a conversation, then shapes also produces its vibration.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=David+Elkington+The+Ancient+Language+of+Sacred+Sound-+Cathedrals-+Megaliths-+and+Musical+Ascension

Also check out Ibrahim Karim's video or books.

In Ancient Egypt, they used to let people gaze at geometric shapes for healing. Whatever you look, you are affected by it.

thanks I'll watch it

Just to add further since we are talking about vibration..... not just shapes but colour as well.

To give you real life examples, in advertisement/PR/Marketing perspective, red is often used frequently e.g. fried chicken outlets & McDonald's, Pizza Hut etc... this is because red is supposed to encourage appetite. On the other hand places like hospital or prison will not use vivid colour like red (aggression) but more pastel colours like baby pink or blue for calming effect. I'd say this is stemming from the basis of Kabbalistic world which we live in, if you understand the spheres. Be it colour or shapes, it's all magick...in other word science.

• Like 2

We're not here to make the world a better place

There is evil in the world.

We are passing through this world at this moment in time and we chose to be here

It only an experience that does not need interference

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

We're not here to make the world a better place

There is evil in the world.

We are passing through this world at this moment in time and we chose to be here

It only an experience that does not need interference

Imo it isn't the place itself which is either good or evil. Places can be good or bad for the physical conditions but that's something different. 

Moral good and evil come from the people who inhabit the places, so it's us people who need to become 'better' whatever we mean by that. We live in communities and we can bring up our children in the best way we can for them to be good people; we develop ourselves as best we can; then when we move on after death we take our goodness with us and the next generation continues the process (if indeed there is life after death). 

6 hours ago, Campion said:

Imo it isn't the place itself which is either good or evil. Places can be good or bad for the physical conditions but that's something different. 

Moral good and evil come from the people who inhabit the places, so it's us people who need to become 'better' whatever we mean by that. We live in communities and we can bring up our children in the best way we can for them to be good people; we develop ourselves as best we can; then when we move on after death we take our goodness with us and the next generation continues the process (if indeed there is life after death). 

I play around with the idea we come back to this Earth as ourselves

The film Groundhog Day is based on a book where the main character actually relives his entire life over and over, not just one day.

If there are other dimensions with variations of yourself, which is a massive theme in many films now, then you could pull information and experience from them to use in this dimension.

If there were no problems, you would enter Earth as a utopia and everything would be fine.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

I play around with the idea we come back to this Earth as ourselves

The film Groundhog Day is based on a book where the main character actually relives his entire life over and over, not just one day.

If there are other dimensions with variations of yourself, which is a massive theme in many films now, then you could pull information and experience from them to use in this dimension.

If there were no problems, you would enter Earth as a utopia and everything would be fine.

OR that you have mastered it so that there is nothing more to resolve within yourself hence your utoipia idea and at that point you could gratuate or come back should you wish to.

Apologies, my last post was a bit harsh, but I don't like terms like toxic masculinity and toxic positivity(which is a new one to me). Makes sense that it gets used in psychology.

Edited by Lt. Columbo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

maybe this is a better description

A platitude is a trite, meaningless, or prosaic statement,

often used as a thought-terminating cliché, aimed at quelling social, emotional, or cognitive unease.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

16 hours ago, Lt. Columbo said:

Apologies, my last post was a bit harsh, but I don't like terms like toxic masculinity and toxic positivity(which is a new one to me). Makes sense that it gets used in psychology.

I think there can be such a thing as 'toxic positivity'. I had a couple of friends (who I let go during the covid scam who both ended up jabbed) who were certainly 'on the spectrum of toxic positivity'. One of them used to burst into the room (we were colleagues) at 11:30pm at night prior to a Midnight start on a crisis line and would often judge those who were a little more 'realistic' about the possibility of the next 6hrs 🤣. She would often judge those who were negative, or couldn't quite reach her high energy 'love and light' messages. It was a form of delusion really as she also never quite could grasp the 'reality of the conspiracy' we live within choosing to try to 'love her way out of the stark reality'.

It was kind of sad to see as she was/is a great person but like the other friend, they both were too tethered to needing to be liked, to fit in, and to be accepted. Both ended up getting double-dosed so love and light didn't quite save them and the 2nd friend lost his fiance to a brain aneurysm not long after her own jab . Witnessing them taught me a lot about how you can be too positive for your own good. It isn't more positivity we need, it is more courage. Sure LOVE is about the best we can achieve, but it shows that positivity is quite often accompanied by FEAR, not love. 

Yeah I get people can be too positive to the point where it's quite annoying, maybe overly excitable. I just get a bit suspicious with those kind of terms as they seem to appear out of nowhere. I notice the word 'toxic' gets used a lot these days🤔.

I recall some interview David Icke gave where he went a little bit into the time in the early 90s where he got involved in some of the New Age circles, it was probably when he was wearing the turquoise. He found that they were all about spreading love and light but once it came to him talking about conspiracy they didn't like that as it was deemed too negative. He distanced himself from them and I think he also said that he didn't find some of those New Age folk all that pleasant to be around despite all the love and light promoting. 

I do not think David Icke is negative, the research can be negative but that's what comes with researching conspiracy and what's behind the control that's causing mass suffering, despite all that I think that he comes across as very balanced.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I think there can be such a thing as 'toxic positivity'. I had a couple of friends (who I let go during the covid scam who both ended up jabbed) who were certainly 'on the spectrum of toxic positivity'. One of them used to burst into the room (we were colleagues) at 11:30pm at night prior to a Midnight start on a crisis line and would often judge those who were a little more 'realistic' about the possibility of the next 6hrs 🤣. She would often judge those who were negative, or couldn't quite reach her high energy 'love and light' messages. It was a form of delusion really as she also never quite could grasp the 'reality of the conspiracy' we live within choosing to try to 'love her way out of the stark reality'.

It was kind of sad to see as she was/is a great person but like the other friend, they both were too tethered to needing to be liked, to fit in, and to be accepted. Both ended up getting double-dosed so love and light didn't quite save them and the 2nd friend lost his fiance to a brain aneurysm not long after her own jab . Witnessing them taught me a lot about how you can be too positive for your own good. It isn't more positivity we need, it is more courage. Sure LOVE is about the best we can achieve, but it shows that positivity is quite often accompanied by FEAR, not love. 

We need neither positivity or negativity.

What frees people are ideas and information.

10,000 years people believe that humans had better technology than we do today.

There is an idea that only 120 years ago there was free energy and people even had electric cars. Stolenhistory.net is dedicated to this idea.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

There is an idea that only 120 years ago there was free energy and people even had electric cars. Stolenhistory.net is dedicated to this idea.

When your batteries produce no +ve or -ve current, it is called dead.

Can't have what you said in this world. 😆

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

There is a place for positivity and negativity, they often are a precursor to taking action. But, I think there is such a thing as 'toxic positivity' because I have seen it at work in friends; casting judgement for having reasonable doubts, reservations, or for simply being honest but that honesty not meeting their own positive mindset. 

Ideas often spring from a need for change, and most often, that need for change is borne out of seeing the current way from a negative or positive perspective. Information helps for sure, but action must always follow. So often we try to 'wake' others up, but a lot of the time it is so that WE don't need to change, rather than taking the action we could to change our own reality. What if we are not meant to wake others up, or if it is not even possible? 

I don't doubt we have had advanced civilisations in the past. It is likely that Jason Breshears at Archaix is correct that we have gone through many cycles and resets.