Iran’s Masonic Parliament building is shaped like a pyramid with 33 window

Iran’s Masonic Parliament building is shaped like a pyramid with 33 window It is not East vs West or North vs South It is Talmud followers, Masons and Jesuits vs the World Population The satanic filth is everywhere, in all countries.

GLMoKO2asAAkDBf.jpg

GLMoKO4bAAAD1MY.jpg

mads.png

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• shabbirss changed the title to Iran’s Masonic Parliament building is shaped like a pyramid with 33 window
33 minutes ago, MrLionXY9 said:

When David Icke refers to the three of the same cult, is it reptilian force? Satanism cult? Or black entities such as the reptilian grays?

waiting for your answer

MDEyNTUwNTc0NDc.png

the same cult = the shadow govt
which these 3 loonies are controlled by - in the grand scheme of things

and what do you mean by "waiting for your answer?"
everyone is waiting for answers lol,
typing like this is like you are demanding answers like you are someone oh so important lmao

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MrLionXY9 said:

When David Icke refers to the three of the same cult, is it reptilian force? Satanism cult? Or black entities such as the reptilian grays?

waiting for your answer

MDEyNTUwNTc0NDc.png

No, you missed the most obvious.

The Christian/Jewish..... monotheistic god called Yahweh, Jahova, i.e. the AI god.

On 4/15/2024 at 10:19 PM, MrLionXY9 said:

MDEyNTUwNTc0NDc.png

Well, it's definitely three lunatics and at least two of them are definitely from the same cult. Sleepy Joe looks like he urgently needs to regenerate.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have come to understand that as much as people may love pyramids, they may not be all that good for us i.e. evil generators.

You only think of the pyramid shape on the surface but as you create the shape above, there is an invisible, upside down pyramid is generated underneath, making it an octahedron in fact.

Apparently, the shape of the blood is octahedron (8 sided) and it is the shape that takes you to the dark energy realm.

I am not saying dark energy realm is bad per se but it makes sense why blood is used in rituals...to access the dark energy which creates.

This is no different to 'aliens' using an apple (pentagram) and honey (six sided star). It is all about access.

@octoplex @Octovator

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I have come to understand that as much as people may love pyramids, they may not be all that good for us i.e. evil generators.

You only think of the pyramid shape on the surface but as you create the shape above, there is an invisible, upside down pyramid is generated underneath, making it an octahedron in fact.

Apparently, the shape of the blood is octahedron (8 sided) and it is the shape that takes you to the dark energy realm.

I am not saying dark energy realm is bad per se but it makes sense why blood is used in rituals...to access the dark energy which creates.

This is no different to 'aliens' using an apple (pentagram) and honey (six sided star). It is all about access.

@octoplex @Octovator

wew interesting

• Thanks 2