really weird experience - has this happened to anyone?

Hi folks

Please bare with me as I explain this experience and I would love to hear if anyone else has a similar experience? 

I was watching a tonne of DI videos recently - like about 3 hours worth- I was procrastinating from work and went down the rabbit hole! Not long after - I went and had a nap in my bedroom. I turned on the industrial fan next to my bed and got comfy and had a nanna nap. I 'awoke' from the nap (not sure if i was wide awake or dreaming awake) and next to my bed is a cupboard that I had left the doors open. Inside the cupboard there were 2 little aliens (yes, I know, this is starting to sound like crackpot central). They were lying on the shelf of the cupboard 'mimicking' how I was laying on my side, one arm out front, and one leg raised, bent at the knee. they were about the size of a pineapple and were the colour of green slime with pointed little ears. Yes, please laugh now if you didn't earlier.  I must not have been disturbed by this, as I fell back 'asleep'.

I 'woke' up again and this time one of the little aliens was mimicking my fan and blowing air out of its mouth which was wide open. It's friend was just hovering in the air watching me. this time I sat up, I wasn't scared - but, I sat up just staring around my room and saw nothing unusual. ok - it has stopped me watching any more DI videos and I moved the cupboard out of my room!! But, to this day I am not 'terrified' but more - perplexed?  

Any insight would be appreciated, or is it time I took a long holiday? XD

• Thanks 1

Don't worry I'm not laughing, it sounds like it could be a type of night hag (imo supernatural creatures and aliens are basically the same thing).  At the time when you could see them, were you able to move then?  The night hag is often associated with being immobilised - I've had that experience of sleep paralysis many times although I've not seen aliens with it. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 12:14 AM, cosmictramp said:

Hi folks

Please bare with me as I explain this experience and I would love to hear if anyone else has a similar experience? 

I was watching a tonne of DI videos recently - like about 3 hours worth- I was procrastinating from work and went down the rabbit hole! Not long after - I went and had a nap in my bedroom. I turned on the industrial fan next to my bed and got comfy and had a nanna nap. I 'awoke' from the nap (not sure if i was wide awake or dreaming awake) and next to my bed is a cupboard that I had left the doors open. Inside the cupboard there were 2 little aliens (yes, I know, this is starting to sound like crackpot central). They were lying on the shelf of the cupboard 'mimicking' how I was laying on my side, one arm out front, and one leg raised, bent at the knee. they were about the size of a pineapple and were the colour of green slime with pointed little ears. Yes, please laugh now if you didn't earlier.  I must not have been disturbed by this, as I fell back 'asleep'.

I 'woke' up again and this time one of the little aliens was mimicking my fan and blowing air out of its mouth which was wide open. It's friend was just hovering in the air watching me. this time I sat up, I wasn't scared - but, I sat up just staring around my room and saw nothing unusual. ok - it has stopped me watching any more DI videos and I moved the cupboard out of my room!! But, to this day I am not 'terrified' but more - perplexed?  

Any insight would be appreciated, or is it time I took a long holiday? XD

It’s cos you watched a load of daves work, which changed your brainwaves and opened you up to different possibilities. In the other realms, beings can read brainwaves, look at your thoughts etc. They obviously saw there was space in your mind for them and decided to pay you a visit, on the astral/dreamworld/spirit world realm.

Why do you think tptb don’t want people thinking like this? They don’t want mass dissemination of daves and others work. If everyone started thinking along these lines, it’s game over for their plans and all their hard work.

I would sell this cupboard on ebay.

Description : "A portal for sale. This is for an alien enthusiast. Aliens appread in the cupboard and I believe this could work for you too. £999.00"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2