There is no personal responsibility

Mr H

On 4/15/2024 at 12:13 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

In saying all that though, I do wonder how much of my life has been my choices, or a pre-determined script from the computer simulation already decided. Even the change in directions I have made in life, were they really my decision, or were they simply already pre-determined to happen? Here I am thinking I have 'changed' when in reality, the path was already decided for me. At times, I believe this is not only possible, but probably inevitable, and then at others I do believe that we have some choice/free will here. 

Anyone who has watched Jason Breshears (Archaix) will be familiar with his idea of 'breaking pattern' - doing something completely different to your normal pattern that the construct sits up and takes notice of. 

Imo for whatever it's worth.

It's not predetermined. It's an impromptu play. Just humans are the characters and not the director.

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Imo for whatever it's worth.

It's not predetermined. It's an impromptu play. Just humans are the characters and not the director.

Yes also the indoctrination that each generation has and the only way in that is to deprogramming and understanding .

We are the thousand points of light that should be free to our own development not brought under a behavioural beehive system of the master building high priests

4 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes also the indoctrination that each generation has and the only way in that is to deprogramming and understanding .

We are the thousand points of light that should be free to our own development not brought under a behavioural beehive system of the master building high priests

Yes I think Eve brought up the issue as to whether this whole thing is run by evil entities.

In my experience I could probably make an argument both for and against. Can't conclude. Seems that way at times for sure. But my theory is that it's not the case.

I think the evil and the problems we face is a direct result of consciousness forgetting itself (it has to do to manifest). And in this forgetting, consciousness actually believes it's a separate entity called a human. And because they feel they are separate, wishes to compete, feels lack, feels it can be harmed. And IT IS THESE BELIEFS that cause evil actions to occur.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2024 at 10:03 AM, Campion said:

There's a lot of pronouns to describe all this; I, you, we etc. Is that just a use of grammar, or do you think there is a self which has these thoughts, feelings, God's mercy etc? 

If there isn't a separate self, there can still be responsibility and freedom but which belongs to an impersonal mind-body-environment rather than a self. 

Yes a lot of this is entangled in language.

There aren't really any nouns only verbs. But our language doesn't reflect this so we use the language we have and it is confusing.

Yes exactly this. There is responsibility, total freedom. It just doesn't exist for a human entity.

I mean what the fk is a human entity?

Examine it.

It is just thoughts, feelings and perceptions. Would hardly assign the word entity to this. These are all activities. Rather than self governing things

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yes I think Eve brought up the issue as to whether this whole thing is run by evil entities.

In my experience I could probably make an argument both for and against. Can't conclude. Seems that way at times for sure. But my theory is that it's not the case.

I think the evil and the problems we face is a direct result of consciousness forgetting itself (it has to do to manifest). And in this forgetting, consciousness actually believes it's a separate entity called a human. And because they feel they are separate, wishes to compete, feels lack, feels it can be harmed. And IT IS THESE BELIEFS that cause evil actions to occur.

Yes I get that ,I suppose it depends how far an individual is conscious or extending the telescope outward or inward ?

Perhaps there are entities that can influence us ,but it is our consciousness that can perhaps discern this 

Many seem rather asleep now I suspect, (perhaps busy trying juggling all the balls and throwing through all the hoops )

to an extent but are easily manoeuvred by signals from those priests that have mastered the techniques of mind control . therefore are they responsible?

Eg it seems this system is run in weird legal way where we are given clues but if subconscious and not conscious therefore cannot see them

Perhaps consciousness is wisdom of being conscious 

If we know the plan is caste city  system habitat areas , transhumanism etc etc we can run the other way.

Perhaps the master builders are likewise indoctrinated to believe they are superior genes/ gen,i

Are they responsible? 

How far into this matrix do we need to get to find who is responsible?

Perhaps the answer is that old Irish saying," where is the centre of the world?--- " answer,, " where I stand ,

Edited by Talorgan

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

Like you, I lean more towards understanding that consciousness, which I consider impersonal in nature, has forgotten itself when manifesting into our material forms. Perhaps that it is a necessary part of infinite awareness undergoing all the different points of existence - it has to limit itself to be able to define, and therefore know and live, the experience.

As for your point about feelings of lack and separation being at the root of evil actions, I also believe to this be the case. If every individual felt able to create and manifest their desires - if they felt that abundance in all forms was available to them and unlimited - there would be no need for competition, fighting and wreaking destruction over seemingly limited resources. A desire for power over others would be unnecessary.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

Great short video on the topic probably explains things better than I.

"If There’s No Free Will, Do I Just Lay In Bed All Day And Chant OM?'

I don't know about this video being, as you say, 'great.'

I've never known any non-believer in free will that would have the bottle to cross a busy road with closed eyes and believe that their fate was preordained.

23 hours ago, Mr H said:

Great short video on the topic probably explains things better than I.

"If There’s No Free Will, Do I Just Lay In Bed All Day And Chant OM?'

In terms of where the sense of free will is located in the brain, I think the executive function is a contender, possibly located in the prefrontal cortex. 

"Hypothesized role 

The executive system is thought to be heavily involved in handling novel situations outside the domain of some of our 'automatic' psychological processes that could be explained by the reproduction of learned schemas or set behaviors. Psychologists Don Norman and Tim Shallice have outlined five types of situations in which routine activation of behavior would not be sufficient for optimal performance:[19] 

1. Those that involve planning or decision-making
2. Those that involve error correction or troubleshooting
3. Situations where responses are not well-rehearsed or contain novel sequences of actions
4. Dangerous or technically difficult situations
5. Situations that require the overcoming of a strong habitual response or resisting temptation."  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_functions 

• Like 1

Another way we could conceptualize things.

We currently believe in separate entities called humans that are speaking interacting with each other. Where is one so called human meant to end and another begin? In the empty space? Science proves no such thing as empty space. What are we doing here?

I would say, it would be more accurate if we feel the need to break things into entities to call it simply mind or thought.

Because it is thought that is having interaction with thought. It's talking to itself! There is no separation of thought. My thought, your thought, she thought etc. it's just thought having conversation as thought. And because of limited perception we believe separate entities are authoring and deciding these thoughts....lolz....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

well sort of....yes 

That would mean that the cult system determines everything for you. This could have consequences. It seems to be afraid of being alone at some point, I mean being left behind. I guess it could be important to be unique.

4 minutes ago, Origin said:

That would mean that the cult system determines everything for you. This could have consequences. It seems to be afraid of being alone at some point, I mean being left behind. I guess it could be important to be unique.

that depends on ones level of knowledge ,i would say

any way ,it is around 5.25 mark(i think that is David Wilcock who says it)

7 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

that depends on ones level of knowledge ,i would say

any way ,it is around 5.25 mark(i think that is David Wilcock who says it)

There is only one truth and it is embedded in you from the very beginning. It will be in contradiction with the word of Humans. In this illusion there is no knowledge. Contradictions are incorporated in order to be able to decide what can take you further and what has to stay behind. And I was shocked to realise that in the end I was just an observer. And I know that I have to leave everything behind.

7 hours ago, Origin said:

There is only one truth and it is embedded in you from the very beginning. It will be in contradiction with the word of Humans. In this illusion there is no knowledge. Contradictions are incorporated in order to be able to decide what can take you further and what has to stay behind. And I was shocked to realise that in the end I was just an observer. And I know that I have to leave everything behind.

When I hear these people, nothing responds in me. And I know that they are all lying. Unlimited arrogance in trying to speak for others and in the childish illusion of being able to understand. No book is needed, no religion, no science. Due to the suggestions of the system, all of them replicate the instructions. 

What has to be real and that is the universe, planets, money, wars, hatred, envy, everything is out of reach, infinitely distant, have faith in the system. But everyone is played against each other. Everything must be in a never ending conflict. If Humans knew what they were following here, which is constant devolution, everything would come to a standstill. 

• 1 month later...

I remember taking philosophy in Uni thinking it was neat until I realized they couldn't prove anything, just a dog chasing it's tail imho.

One class focused primarily on good v evil and free will v destiny.  It seems with the knowledge of the highest it cannot be described, only experienced to know without doubt.

This world seems operates under the law of cause and effect in all fields.  Math (reciprocity) , biology (homeostasis), and physics (equal and opposite reaction), among others, all describe it's operation.  Spiritual scientists call it karma, recompense, sow/reap.  What if we started with free will.  Through accumulating a ledger over the aeons (reincarnation must be involved to ensure the balance can be paid off) our ability to create fresh debt becomes harder.  As life goes on, more lives are filled with paying down our balance.  I've heard at this point the only free will we have is our attention.  Kinda sad, but it illustrates the paramount importance on focusing one's will on what one truly desires.  Rumi said "tell God your three greatest desires.  If any of them should differ, you're in trouble."

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2024 at 7:21 AM, Screamingeagle said:

so in short individuality is an illusion?  

Everything in the objective world is illusiory. One thing appearing as many.

Proven by science (no empty spaces) and direct experience.

Edited by Mr H

2 hours ago, runhomejack said:

I remember taking philosophy in Uni thinking it was neat until I realized they couldn't prove anything, just a dog chasing it's tail imho.

One class focused primarily on good v evil and free will v destiny.  It seems with the knowledge of the highest it cannot be described, only experienced to know without doubt.

This world seems operates under the law of cause and effect in all fields.  Math (reciprocity) , biology (homeostasis), and physics (equal and opposite reaction), among others, all describe it's operation.  Spiritual scientists call it karma, recompense, sow/reap.  What if we started with free will.  Through accumulating a ledger over the aeons (reincarnation must be involved to ensure the balance can be paid off) our ability to create fresh debt becomes harder.  As life goes on, more lives are filled with paying down our balance.  I've heard at this point the only free will we have is our attention.  Kinda sad, but it illustrates the paramount importance on focusing one's will on what one truly desires.  Rumi said "tell God your three greatest desires.  If any of them should differ, you're in trouble."

Yes philosophy without the means of testing is just a bit pointless.

Which is why I gave clear experiments. If "you" think you can control thoughts.

Try and think of a spaceship at 5pm tomorrow.

Decide today you will only ever think happy thoughts.

If you carefully observe the mentation process it is obvious we do not go into the thought celler and select the best thought. They just come to us. And further down the mentation process is the thought, I chose x.

Yes I too heard people say attention only free will humans have. But this is not my experience. Attention is preceded by thought , perception, or emotion/feeling. None of which involve choice

Reason why tis important is because it provides a path to permanent solution.

We can imagine Universe)God as a body. And humans as cells. The belief there is personal responsibility is primary belief that re-enforces separation. He does this, she did that etc. if we follow the experiment above, it is formulated on no basis. None of us are doing anything.

For the body to heal from the egoic virus "I am separate" all cells must participate and be in congruence.

There is much talk in conspiracy world of them dividing us all the time. Without realizing themselves they have created a separation of good vs evil themselves.

All parts must be incorporated into the correct understanding for the whole to heal and move in. So we must be brave and courageous and incorporate so called evil aspects also into the new understanding. That we are parts of a single being.

It is only from understanding through experience that change can come and we can move on from this dark part of experiencing history. Then so called evil can't stand. For whom.are you really hurting? 

I.e. ultimately there is no one doing anything to you. Not Satan Klaus not kill Gates. Ultimately you are doing all this to yourself. All because of silly misunderstandings based upon no evidence. Once misunderstandings are cleared up, we can move on.

Until then. Enjoy more corruption, murder, rape , death etc....

23 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes I too heard people say attention only free will humans have. But this is not my experience. Attention is preceded by thought , perception, or emotion/feeling. None of which involve choice

I would contend that attention is more akin to awareness, observation, consciousness, even the soul itself if you will.  The soul enlivening the mind is the prime mover of our observable reality.  While it doesn't feel like we have a choice when it comes to thoughts entering our minds, I believe we have the choice in which thoughts to entertain.  "As a man thinketh and believeth, so is he".  

The mind is a form of AI software, a tool required for us to interact in this construct.  Our souls are what provides power to operate.  I believe through a practice such as meditation, one can train to put the mind and it's attributes on standby.  Then, through the soul's own faculties of experience, sight and sound, we can witness creation objectively, as a silent observer, without expectations or judgement.

It's not easy, but I believe it's a simple formula of output=input.  Just like our computers.  As above, so below.  It can take around 10 miles for an ocean tanker to do a sharp u-turn.  We underestimate how well the mind can perform repetitive input tasks, to the point of automation.  It's prime objective has been reduced to seek pleasure and avoid pain.  Add in countless lifetimes and we begin to understand the totality of the term 'programming'.

A thought becomes a deed.  A deed becomes a habit.  A habit becomes a character.  A character becomes a destiny.  Dwell wisely.  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, runhomejack said:

I would contend that attention is more akin to awareness, observation, consciousness, even the soul itself if you will.  The soul enlivening the mind is the prime mover of our observable reality.  While it doesn't feel like we have a choice when it comes to thoughts entering our minds, I believe we have the choice in which thoughts to entertain.  "As a man thinketh and believeth, so is he".  

The mind is a form of AI software, a tool required for us to interact in this construct.  Our souls are what provides power to operate.  I believe through a practice such as meditation, one can train to put the mind and it's attributes on standby.  Then, through the soul's own faculties of experience, sight and sound, we can witness creation objectively, as a silent observer, without expectations or judgement.

It's not easy, but I believe it's a simple formula of output=input.  Just like our computers.  As above, so below.  It can take around 10 miles for an ocean tanker to do a sharp u-turn.  We underestimate how well the mind can perform repetitive input tasks, to the point of automation.  It's prime objective has been reduced to seek pleasure and avoid pain.  Add in countless lifetimes and we begin to understand the totality of the term 'programming'.

A thought becomes a deed.  A deed becomes a habit.  A habit becomes a character.  A character becomes a destiny.  Dwell wisely.  

I would suggest attention is very different from consciousness or awareness. Attention comes from the latin attendre which means to stretch out. It is a movement from.... something, from consciousness.

You also say you have the ability to choose which thoughts to entertain. This is not my experience.

My experience of the mentation process is.

1. Thought no1 the question arises in awareness

2. The second thought arises in awareness - the answer

3. The third thought arises, I chose the answer.

So there is no choice.

I am curious to know if you experience the same or a different mentation process.

For the rest. You would need to define what you mean by AI and a soul to comment further 

Edited by Mr H