Democrat congresswoman suggests black people be exempt from paying taxes as a "form of reparations."

webtrekker

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Interesting ... Black woman suggests Black people shouldn't pay taxes ...

2024-04-10_18-41-53.png.980f3d6175bcfcd4199939c294aab429.png

that is actually brilliant,and i am not joking........in fact it took them to long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is clown world ,so i say MORE PLEASE,MORE !!!!!

1 hour ago, Screamingeagle said:

i dont see a problem,exempt black people from taxes,and double the taxes for Caucasians 

it is called free,democratic society 😇

It would need your race put on your government identity like they did in Apartheid South Africa, look how well that worked out. 

What about mixed race people, do you pay 50% or 25% tax depending on your parents/grandparents? 

Besides, anyone can identify with whichever race they want, it's a social construct not a biological fact according to the left's current ideology, so what's to stop everyone identifying as black and defunding the whole government 😀  

If they want race to be determined by physical characteristics instead, then these leftists will need to stop their opposition to scientific_racism and they'll be in league with the Nazis. 

The whole idea is hilarious let them keep this stuff coming, they're keeping up America's reputation as losing the plot. Which is perhaps the point of it, it's the kind of thing which is pushed by America's enemies abroad. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Screamingeagle said:

i dont see a problem,exempt black people from taxes,and double the taxes for Caucasians 

it is called free,democratic society 😇

You can't spell "Caucasian" without "asian", so I claim a partial reduction. 

Seriously though, others will likely jump on the exemption band wagon, and the Ruling Elite won't mind as they are changing the role of taxation as a form of control anyway, due to the changes in employment. More automation, etc. 

• Like 1