⚡️🏎 ⚡️Tesla unveils new Model-D vehicle. No battery, no charging, unlimited mileage, zero emissions! ...

webtrekker

Greta celebrates 'human rights' ruling. 

"European court rules human rights violated by climate inaction" 

"A group of older Swiss women have won the first ever climate case victory in the European Court of Human Rights." 

"The women, mostly in their 70s, said that their age and gender made them particularly vulnerable to the effects of heatwaves linked to climate change." 

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68768598.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

10 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Greta celebrates 'human rights' ruling. 

"European court rules human rights violated by climate inaction" 

"A group of older Swiss women have won the first ever climate case victory in the European Court of Human Rights." 

"The women, mostly in their 70s, said that their age and gender made them particularly vulnerable to the effects of heatwaves linked to climate change." 

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68768598.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

What about the human rights of those with an underactive thyroid who are always cold?

I've invented a vehicle that runs on pure water, I've decided to call it = A CANOE!download(2).jpg.b49003c0768dc1400755647cbf7b9026.jpg👍

I was going to test it up 'Shit Creek' but, I haven't got a paddle!🤔

So, that's literally where we are at the moment, 'up shit creek without a paddle'!

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I've invented a vehicle that runs on pure water, I've decided to call it = A CANOE!download(2).jpg.b49003c0768dc1400755647cbf7b9026.jpg👍

I was going to test it up 'Shit Creek' but, I haven't got a paddle!🤔

So, that's literally where we are at the moment, 'up shit creek without a paddle'!

Funny you should say that, my mate has just opened a new shop on the banks of the Thames, near Westminster ...

shitcreek.jpg.237c7fdb2fd0000739324ecb6b6f708e.jpg

Business isn't too good though, and he's having a hard time keeping afloat!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Funny you should say that, my mate has just opened a new shop on the banks of the Thames, near Westminster ...

shitcreek.jpg.237c7fdb2fd0000739324ecb6b6f708e.jpg

Business isn't too good though, and he's having a hard time keeping afloat!

Near Westmonster 'eh? He should have named it 'PEDO'S R US' he's have had a queue of men in macs and dark glasses a mile long then!🤫

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Near Westmonster 'eh? He should have named it 'PEDO'S R US' he's have had a queue of men in macs and dark glasses a mile long then!🤫

Actually, he's thinking of expanding on your brilliant idea and is now hiring out PAEDALO'S ™ for short trips on the water.

• Haha 1

images(22).jpg.e7153d46df27e7b5981777f1daf65e2e.jpg

25 of these were stolen from Alicante 6 months ago, 20 of them have turned up in Brighton Marina, and the police are appealing to anyone who knows anything about the gangs who are peddling them to contact their hotline where they can get rewards up to £10.00 for any successful prosecutions occurring from the information given!👍

All they need from the informants are the informants names, addresses, date of birth, and national insurance details, which will be put into a special confidential folder and left behind by accident in Nando's by some big, fat copper who loves his grub more than he loves his job!🫣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

images(22).jpg.e7153d46df27e7b5981777f1daf65e2e.jpg

25 of these were stolen from Alicante 6 months ago, 20 of them have turned up in Brighton Marina, and the police are appealing to anyone who knows anything about the gangs who are peddling them to contact their hotline where they can get rewards up to £10.00 for any successful prosecutions occurring from the information given!👍

All they need from the informants are the informants names, addresses, date of birth, and national insurance details, which will be put into a special confidential folder and left behind by accident in Nando's by some big, fat copper who loves his grub more than he loves his job!🫣

Apparently, they've just found one of the remaining 5, currently being towed to Dungeness by  RNLI Water Taxis Ltd ...

61351861-0-image-a-6_1660395164311_jpg.jpg.05985b3d3855eb9f4fcd8e12d22f9848.jpg

I bet that Squirt Gun is real fun to play with!

Edited by webtrekker
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Apparently, they've just found one of the remaining 5, currently being towed to Dungeness by  RNLI Water Taxis Ltd ...

61351861-0-image-a-6_1660395164311_jpg.jpg.05985b3d3855eb9f4fcd8e12d22f9848.jpg

I bet that Squirt Gun is real fun to play with!

🤫Mine is, 75 years old and still holding it in four fingers, but these days I piss on three of 'em!

piss.jpg.3feb568de3d7ac5cdc5c64ffec7e85e8.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 1