The People's Voice – Sean Adl-Tabatabai's Clickbait Fake News Site

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Lt. Columbo said:

It seemed like a total shambles, I remember some of the updates at the time and thinking it's going to be very difficult now to keep it afloat.

With regards to the volunteers that were working behind the scenes were they skilled at the roles they were given? Because the guy with PTSD seemed to have some valuable skills, do you know if the others were the others like that?

I wasn't around to witness the events first hand so everything I can offer can only be second hand and from what I have gleaned looking back through the archives and reading / listening to the accounts of those involved (who may or may not have had agendas).

In answer to your question, however, I think it was a mixed bag when it came to the competence of the volunteers. That will probably always be the case with volunteers as there is less incentive to undertake proper checks around suitability due to there being no pay and no employment rights.

Some volunteers appeared to be very capable including 'PolPotNoodle' for example. Calland seems to have had get up and and go and weren't many of the higher profile presenters unpaid volunteers too? Whereas, according to PolPotNoodle (see Sanctum Zone post #10670 as per the previous link I provided), others were simply not up to the roles they had been assigned including a gallery director he encountered.

On a separate note, I previously got Calland's first name wrong - this has now been corrected in my previous post from Ashley to Aaron. Sorry about that.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve

1 minute ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I wasn't around to witness the events first hand so everything I can offer can only be second hand and from what I have gleaned looking back through the archives and reading / listening to the accounts of those involved (who may or may not have had agendas).

In answer to your question, however, I think it was a mixed bag when it came to the competence of the volunteers. That will probably always be the case with volunteers as there is less incentive to undertake proper checks around suitability due to there being no pay and no employment rights.

Some volunteers appeared to be very capable including 'PolPotNoodle' for example. Calland seems to have had get and and go and weren't many of the higher profile presenters unpaid volunteers too? Whereas, according to PolPotNoodle (see Sanctum Zone post #10670 as per the previous link I provided), others were simply not up to the roles they had been assigned including a gallery director he encountered.

On a separate note, I previously got Calland's first name wrong - this has now been corrected in my previous post from Ashley to Aaron. Sorry about that.

Apologies, I edited my post as I wasn't sure it was all that important, but thanks for the response and explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

Sean proved himself, beyond doubt, to be an abuser of power and a bare faced liar, a good while before the above jiggery-pokery.

Some of us tried to warn DI, but he had invested too much blind faith in Sean, so reacted aggressively to this, as opposed to viewing the irrefutable evidence.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...