The People's Voice – Sean Adl-Tabatabai's Clickbait Fake News Site

On a daily basis, I see posts circulating on Telegram by 'The People's Voice' which is Sean Adl-Tabatabai's latest rebranding of his fake news site. Many seem to have fallen foul of his disinformation not realising the baggage that comes with this man. We cannot expect everyone to be familiar with the back story to this character, so I thought it might be worthwhile having a dedicated thread as a place to refer people to.

The People's Voice has been rebranded from YourNewsWire and NewsPunch and many of the articles are purportedly written by 'Baxter Dmitry'. DI has warned several times of this made up journalist and of the associated sites pushing disinformation.

DI's former webmaster Adl-Tabatabai has a long history of trolling the so-called “truth movement” and his news sites are widely known for proliferating clickbait fake news which undermines independent journalism.

TPV

Those who have followed DI's work for some time should be familiar with the original 'The People's Voice' (TPV) alternative media initiative which unfortunately descended into chaos and imploded. I didn't witness the destruction first hand but have researched the back story and have a good idea of what happened.

TPV was crowd-funded through Indigogo donations and its studio was in Wembley with some representatives also based in the US. DI was originally one of its two directors, alongside Adl-Tabatabai who was also his webmaster at that point, and it was set up as a limited company (rather than as a trust or foundation) to avoid concerns about the expression of what could be considered political opinions. DI stepped down as a director a few months after its inception in order for an Ofcom licence to be granted. Via an open day, volunteers were recruited. Presenters associated with the channel include Sonia Poulton, Richie Allen, Ken O'Keefe, Max Igan, Elissa Hawke and Mark Windows.

MrFurling's YouTube channel still has some of the old TPV videos for anyone interested.

Initially TPV operated without an Ofcom licence. But the drama really started when Sonia Poulton started questioning the finances in January 2014. It is widely reported that she was a diva and a nightmare to work with. She was reportedly due to be fired because of this but walked before she was pushed. It was after Poulton left that she started asking questions about the finances and who was and wasn't being paid. There were a series of videos at the time where she adopted martyr status and was pointing the finger at DI whilst accusing him and other male presenters, such as Richie Allen, as being misogynists and bullying her. DI responded, spats ensued and then DI backed away from TPV entirely. Poulton vowed to make a documentary about the matter - 'Unmasking the Messiah' - but I am not sure it was ever finalised or released.

TPV accounts were released but these never satisfied those with doubts over the finances. There certainly was an issue with donations going directly into Adl-Tabatabai's personal Bitcoin wallet and/or Paypal account. He then emigrated to California after his high profile gay marriage to alleged petty thief Sinclair Treadway. He has been accused of running off with the donations.

'Silva Rizla' made an extremely helpful and detailed timeline of TPV events which can still be viewed. He was one of the members of the Sanctum Zone forum which seems to have been set up by defecting DIF members who had been disappointed by the TPV debacle - in some cases, members had been banned by the DIF moderators at the time and/or by Adl-Tabatabai.

Another one of the volunteers at TPV – Ashley Calland – also commented on the Sanctum Zone forum during the TPV fall out. He claimed that Poulton had been haughty with a fellow volunteer who had PTSD. He also stated “mission accomplished Sonia” implying that he felt Poulton had a deliberate agenda to destroy TPV – by her casting aspersions around, they lost advertising and revenue making opportunities because prospective advertisers got cold feet.

For further reading, Sharon Gifford aka Mother Damnable was a volunteer at TPV and her blog is still online which includes some content about TPV. However, Gifford was pretty unhinged, had a drink problem, allegedly threatened to bottle someone and destroyed a painting of DI so I would say her word should be taken with caution. I suspect she was one of the agents engaged in order to destroy TPV by causing drama, chaos and division. She says she volunteered for TPV in order to work with Poulton before later turning on her and pretty much everyone else.

Mark Windows, who replaced Poulton, sometimes passes comment on what happened at TPV including (well founded) concerns he raised about the possibility of having Tony Farrell and Charles Seven on the channel – actions which seemingly caused Sharon Gifford to attack him due to some apparent association with Farrell and Seven. Windows asserts that TPV was deeply infiltrated with agents and set up to fail.

To round this off, Adl-Tabatabai is undoubtedly an agent in my view and was the primary cause of the destruction of TPV. I am sure others were also engaged to assist with his efforts. He continues to make a mockery of the alternative media to this day and possesses quite an imagination for inventing fake news stories and conspiracy candy sensationalism. And by rebranding this time as 'The People's Voice', he is rubbing salt into the wound. It therefore frustrates me to see his material proliferated so widely including by high profile names such as Andrew Bridgen and Right Said Fred - I suspect it is being done by design to make alternative researchers look silly and to dovetail with online safety crack downs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It therefore frustrates me to see his material proliferated so widely including by high profile names such as Andrew Bridgen and Right Said Fred - I suspect it is being done by design to make alternative researchers look silly and to dovetail with online safety crack downs.

Thanks Eve, just to add to your nicely put synopsis, I would also then question the validity of such 'high profile names' you mention, if they are knowingly spreading this kind of false information.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai has been peddling 'fake news' for some years through his various websites, he just provides a platform and a constant flow of junk news, but then needs others to share and spread this, which it sadly seems so many are ready to do so.

Sadly it has been my belief for some time that there is just as much 'fake news' and misinformation being circulated amongst the 'alternative' media, as there is in the mainstream media.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Thanks Eve, just to add to your nicely put synopsis, I would also then question the validity of such 'high profile names' you mention, if they are knowingly spreading this kind of false information.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai has been peddling 'fake news' for some years through his various websites, he just provides a platform and a constant flow of junk news, but then needs others to share and spread this, which it sadly seems so many are ready to do so.

Sadly it has been my belief for some time that there is just as much 'fake news' and misinformation being circulated amongst the 'alternative' media, as there is in the mainstream media.

Thanks Grumpy Owl - I agree that any of the high profile names sharing Sean Adl-Tabatabai's fake news should come under suspicion too.

For example, when Andrew Bridgen shared some of the content on Twitter / X, he was naturally called out with questions raised about his competency to be in public office if he cannot even carry out basic fact checking. And with Adl-Tabatabai's fake news sites, most "articles" are so blatantly false and either: only link back to other fake articles on the site rather than demonstrating any proper source material or; misrepresent the content of the sources being put forth.

So, with Bridgen demonstrating a lack of discernment over what he publicly puts out coupled with his being placed on a pedestal as representing dissenting points of view, he is helping make those with alternative viewpoints, including concerns about the Covid injections, look like a lunatic fringe and lacking any credibility. I find it hard to believe that he is so easily fooled so lean towards it being deliberate.

One thing I don't understand is why Jacqui Deevoy's name is all over Adl-Tabatabai's site as an author of some of the material? She is often promoted by DI, including her work on midazolam, as a journalist who has broken out of the mold and I understand, from Sharon Gifford's blog, that she was involved with TPV. Has her name been used without her permission or are these genuine articles of hers? If she has genuinely been involved with The People's Voice / NewsPunch / YourNewsWire, this could serve to undermine some of her other work in my view.

Like you, I have noticed how the alternative media is as infected with fake news as the mainstream. Richie Allen and Mark Windows refer to it as the "truther industrial complex" and I think they have a point.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Like you, I have noticed how the alternative media is as infected with fake news as the mainstream. Richie Allen and Mark Windows refer to it as the "truther industrial complex" and I think they have a point.

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
― Charles Bukowski  

Though imo this isn't really a problem, it's a feature of the world that truth doesn't come easy and lots of people are lazy - including me sometimes lol 😅

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Sean got involved in the debate on Aldenham school, which was discussed on this forum. 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/31013-royal-thread-all-royal-stories-here-please/page/25/#comment-531933

Yes, I saw that and it was one of my reasons for starting this thread.

I have been tempted to do a "deep dive" on the dubious Aldenham school allegations and Phoenix Kaspian / Chris Stevens but, as the story doesn't seem to have taken off, it may be better to let sleeping dogs lie. It's probably sufficient to simply understand that the story has featured on Sean's fake news site.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve

On 4/7/2024 at 10:55 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I agree.

TPTB always control both sides and often this causes so much confusion and costs us so much energy that we don't find/make the time to do the work that really matters which is to remember who we really are and reclaim our freedom.

Edited by Interested
  • Like 2

On 4/7/2024 at 1:55 PM, Campion said:

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
― Charles Bukowski  

Though imo this isn't really a problem, it's a feature of the world that truth doesn't come easy and lots of people are lazy - including me sometimes lol 😅

HAAAAA, love 💘💟❤️‍🩹 this quote you have quoted.....

•  

What do ACTUAL lazy people procrastinate about, possibly I suggest~ how much more lazy they could be given the option is probably what!... but like fat people, not all fat people can help or control everything about being fat... (then again I am not a geneticist with the knowledge to explain that, a dietician and a biologist may also intervene there better than I can, as well as a flexible minded psychologist,... so already it's a job to explain other than saying some people JUST ARE lazy.)

•  

Confident People....Stupid people have little need for intellect and so go with the flow a whole heap more, and so don't worry nearly so much about being paranoid over what they don't know, that otherwise they would be advised to side-step or know better about, if anyone was brave enough to break it to them how stupid they are behaving (again, some people in society are JUST ARE that way)

•  

Doubts / Second Takes.... in among matters of Discernment mostly found in Intently Actively Intelligent People:--- Yeah, people with genuine setbacks in how they research, store/handle and process data mentally, *like myself sometimes* can be consoled by the fact that just because they procrastinate over it and around it, etc (and can become anxious or depressed because of it), does not equal they are intrinsically lazy or defeated, or aka by any intent lazy.  Anyway great quote Campion..

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 1:55 PM, Campion said:

― Charles Bukowski  

I'm a procrastinator too, which I'll tell you all about, ... maybe tomorrow, ... or next week, ... or ...

• Haha 3

Just my simple observation but it's interesting that Mitochondrial Eve has returned to the forum coinciding with Mercury retrograde which started on 2nd April. It means returning. Also, she has started this thread about TPV, past returning.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 2:26 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Initially TPV operated without an Ofcom licence.

On 4/6/2024 at 2:26 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

it was set up as a limited company (rather than as a trust or foundation) to avoid concerns about the expression of what could be considered political opinions.

so this is saying what?... That a Limited Company was licence-able and the Trust or Foundation it could otherwise have opted to be, wouldn't need a licence?... I am a little confused (as nearly always), not because of your explanations though Mito Eve, of course you make good plain english even when supplied in detail).. 

Other than that as you say had to be Limited Company to better avoid the appearance of setting up a board of something that could be perceived as political opinions... Don't think all Trusts and Foundations are automatically in the firing zone for that though are they???

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

Just my simple observation but it's interesting that Mitochondrial Eve has returned to the forum coinciding with Mercury retrograde which started on 2nd April. It means returning. Also, she has started this thread about TPV, past returning.

The Mercury retrograde energy hadn't completely gone unnoticed from my point of view either within the context you mention. I don't necessarily want to feel a slave to the prevailing energies, but it never fails to strike a chord when things come to pass according to the influences.

I had been quite happily lurking for a few weeks but it was when Mr H started his thread about repeating numbers, a matter close to home at present, that I felt a desire to post again.

Regarding the past returning, my intention in setting up this thread wasn't to rake up too much baggage but to make the point about Sean Adl-Tabatabai because he is still very much a thorn in the side of the alternative media to this day with his fake news articles which are spread about across many social media platforms and by high profile names. I see his face on Telegram at least daily and have pointed out his poor reputation more times than I can count - but Telegram doesn't offer the right format to easily convey the story. It is far easier to set out a summarised back story here with links to further first hand info for those interested in taking a more detailed look. The opening post, however, did necessitate some recounting of what previously transpired in order to provide the context within which this man is of concern.

During my absence, I have been on some deep dives including into some of the baggage within the "movement". It has proved useful I think in terms of pattern recognition and I think TPV was one of the key points of infiltration.

13 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

so this is saying what?... That a Limited Company was licence-able and the Trust or Foundation it could otherwise have opted to be, wouldn't need a licence?... I am a little confused (as nearly always), not because of your explanations though Mito Eve, of course you make good plain english even when supplied in detail).. 

Other than that as you say had to be Limited Company to better avoid the appearance of setting up a board of something that could be perceived as political opinions... Don't think all Trusts and Foundations are automatically in the firing zone for that though are they???

Concerning your questions about TPV being set up as a limited company and the Ofcom licence, I can direct you to what DI had to say about this at the time. He responded to SilvaRizla's open letter which can be viewed on this link. Here is an extract with the main points.

When I became a director briefly at the start my role all the way through was to get the content together, not run the station, and when you have a blank sheet of paper and 24 hours of content to fill seven days a week that is a task I would not wish on anyone. That was the role that I said I would do from the start until March 2014 – content.

The reason I resigned as a director was because we were forced into coming under Ofcom regulations and among them is that directors of media companies cannot appear on air. Therefore had I not resigned I could not have delivered information on air – so destroying the very reason for TPV’s existence – cutting edge content.

We wanted to structure TPV as a non-profitmaking trust or foundation, but again we were told by accountants that we could not do this and be ‘political’ because the law didn’t allow it. If we couldn’t be ‘political’ in the widest sense there was, once more, no point in being there. This left us with the lose-both-ways situation of running as a non-profitmaking PLC with none of the tax benefits of being a non-profit.

The Brent Council rate bill alone was something like £32,000.

The cost of running the kind of global media operation that was put in place in a ridiculously short time is incredible and those that ask ‘where did the money go’ have no idea what those costs are. The donated money – including all that from David Icke sources – went to building a studio from scratch, equiping it with the technology necessary to make it work and in running an operation from effectively September 2013 until July 2014. In the period from the on-air date in November 2013 to July 2014 something like 5,000 hours of programming was broadcast while the income was way, way short of what was necessary to meet the running costs of a 24 hour a day operation aimed at the world rather than just the UK.

You would need to approach those who ran the accounting side of things for the detail – it wasn’t my area – but I was aware of the major bills to get TPV on air and I can tell you they were very considerable.

DI also explained about the set up in the video interview below.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sean spreads anti-westernist propaganda, and it's often bullshit without sources. It wouldn't be an issue, but massive well poisoning accounts like illuminatibot on Muskoid social media boost that crap like it's gospel. I don't like the guy, but he's just preying on conspiracy theorists and their lack of discernment. In other words, people need to do better. If people keep spreading fake shit even after having it pointed out, then ridicule them. You might think that sounds harsh, but putting bullshit stories in peoples heads is worse.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Mercury retrograde energy hadn't completely gone unnoticed from my point of view either within the context you mention. I don't necessarily want to feel a slave to the prevailing energies, but it never fails to strike a chord when things come to pass according to the influences.

I had been quite happily lurking for a few weeks but it was when Mr H started his thread about repeating numbers, a matter close to home at present, that I felt a desire to post again.

Regarding the past returning, my intention in setting up this thread wasn't to rake up too much baggage but to make the point about Sean Adl-Tabatabai because he is still very much a thorn in the side of the alternative media to this day with his fake news articles which are spread about across many social media platforms and by high profile names. I see his face on Telegram at least daily and have pointed out his poor reputation more times than I can count - but Telegram doesn't offer the right format to easily convey the story. It is far easier to set out a summarised back story here with links to further first hand info for those interested in taking a more detailed look. The opening post, however, did necessitate some recounting of what previously transpired in order to provide the context within which this man is of concern.

During my absence, I have been on some deep dives including into some of the baggage within the "movement". It has proved useful I think in terms of pattern recognition and I think TPV was one of the key points of infiltration.

Concerning your questions about TPV being set up as a limited company and the Ofcom licence, I can direct you to what DI had to say about this at the time. He responded to SilvaRizla's open letter which can be viewed on this link. Here is an extract with the main points.

DI also explained about the set up in the video interview below.

Everyone's an expert in hindsight, but I think David was too impatient and wanted quick results to impress potential rich investors, when he should have grown TPV more slowly, more 'organically', not overreaching nor overspending. He was advised of this at the time, if my memory is correct, but chose otherwise. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When folks are trained to be hooked on news, or exclusives etc then regardless of what side of the fence you sit on you will always be open to manipulation.

A better question for a topic would be "why do we feel we need news sites?"

Once we let go of needing to be right, or know everything going on everywhere in the world then news just becomes part of the game of control. So the question is, do you allow it to control you?

Posted (edited)

It would make sense why people were accusing David Icke of not listening to their concerns regarding his ideas for TPV, as he's mostly operating from a higher awareness than most people that were around him. When you tap into or operate from higher awareness/consciousness you have a different sense of time from people operating from the mind as the mind is a very dense low vibrational energy. With higher awareness time tends to be further ahead as it's a lighter less dense energy. David Icke and other conscious people will say that, even those who may have only experienced it sometimes will also say something similar. I don't think they were ready where as David Icke was and may have underestimated this at the time.

Edited by Lt. Columbo

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

When folks are trained to be hooked on news, or exclusives etc then regardless of what side of the fence you sit on you will always be open to manipulation.

A better question for a topic would be "why do we feel we need news sites?"

Once we let go of needing to be right, or know everything going on everywhere in the world then news just becomes part of the game of control. So the question is, do you allow it to control you?

Yeah, most news is simply mind pollution, it is designed to keep you in a lower vibration, a state of fear. That applies to both mainstream and alternative media, when operating from higher awareness then you don't get attached to it emotionally, which is where the negativity come from. Being emotionally attached to news good or bad I don't think is healthy.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lt. Columbo said:

It would make sense why people were accusing David Icke of not listening to their concerns regarding his ideas for TPV, as he's mostly operating from a higher awareness than most people that were around him. When you tap into or operate from higher awareness/consciousness you have a different sense of time from people operating from the mind as the mind is a very dense low vibrational energy. With higher awareness time tends to be further ahead as it's a lighter less dense energy. David Icke and other conscious people will say that, even those who may have only experienced it sometimes will also say something similar. I don't think they were ready where as David Icke was and may have underestimated this at the time.

Or maybe David screwed up and blamed others when the ship started to sink. He knew full well - and said publicly - that all those expensive studios couldn't be rented in the long term without big financial donors, yet still plowed on against all advice to the contrary. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Or maybe David screwed up and blamed others when the ship started to sink. He knew full well - and said publicly - that all those expensive studios couldn't be rented in the long term without big financial donors, yet still plowed on against all advice to the contrary. 

Or maybe you don't understand where David Icke is operating from. I've seen it with other people operating from a higher level of awareness, they see things further ahead than everyone else, David Icke has been warning people of what has been happening the past few years since probably the mid 90s. I don't think he could've waited, I think the problem was people around him were not ready and may have even been operating from fear which is the case when operating from the mind. I believe he said at the time that there were donors and advertisers with money who pulled out at the last minute, if so how's that his fault? There was an urgency to get the platform started instead of waiting for the 'right time' which can be a delay tactic played by the mind.

You've already accused him of being controlled opposition on another topic and now you're blaming him for what happened with TPV. It seems you have some issue with David Icke. That's not to say that you have to agree with everything he say's or does but I'm pointing out that there is a different angle to look at which I feel some people are over looking. People tend to focus on the five sense area of conspiracy that David Icke talks about whilst ignoring the more spiritual side which I find strange as David Icke has spoken about this side of it since 1990, and continues to do so to this day. It's a large part of his research.

Edited by Lt. Columbo

28 minutes ago, Lt. Columbo said:

Or maybe you don't understand where David Icke is operating from. I've seen it with other people operating from a higher level of awareness, they see things further ahead than everyone else, David Icke has been warning people of what has been happening the past few years since probably the mid 90s. I don't think he could've waited, I think the problem was people around him were not ready and may have even been operating from fear which is the case when operating from the mind. I believe he said at the time that there were donors and advertisers with money who pulled out at the last minute, if so how's that his fault? There was an urgency to get the platform started instead of waiting for the 'right time' which can be a delay tactic played by the mind.

You've already accused him of being controlled opposition on another topic and now you're blaming him for what happened with TPV. It seems you have some issue with David Icke. That's not to say that you have to agree with everything he say's or does but I'm pointing out that there is a different angle to look at which I feel some people are over looking. People tend to focus on the 5 sense area of conspiracy that David Icke talks about whilst ignoring the more spiritual side which I find strange as David Icke has spoken about this side of it since 1990, and continues to do so to this day. It's a large part of his research.

If he was surrounded by people who weren't 'spiritual enough', then he probably should have changed tactics, instead of pursuing a risky business venture. The business world is rarely a spiritual domain. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

If he was surrounded by people who weren't 'spiritual enough', then he probably should have changed tactics, instead of pursuing a risky business venture. The business world is rarely a spiritual domain. 

Yeah he surrounded himself with the wrong kind of people, I can only think that maybe he wanted people with more experience in journalism instead of bringing people in who were less experienced but may have had the right mindset and attitude. Also because it was live I don't they had the time or funds to spend on training people up, I think that was part of the problem with regards to the background staff. I recall a video he done in the aftermath where he said something along the lines of that he wouldn't work under that set up again. It was no doubt a tough learning experience, it's alright in hindsight pointing out where things went wrong and who was to blame but I don't think we can do that unless you were there.

Also it's not really about being 'spiritual', I was saying more about just having a bit more awareness, and working for the truth rather than trying to be the star of the platform. I think too many egos were involved, and people forgot what the platform was all about. 

Edited by Lt. Columbo

I suspect, being around on the forum back then and seeing the TPV concept take shape and then go live (before ending in chaos) that David felt a sense of urgency about connecting with as large an audience as he could, because he (rightly, as it turned out) could sense some heavy shit was on the way in the world. And in that urgency he didn't take enough care (or simply didn't have enough time/funds) to do it properly and according to his true instincts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Lt. Columbo said:

Regarding your point about advertising, Aaron Calland gave his account of this on the Sanctum Zone forum. He suggested that any prospect of securing sufficient advertising revenue was undermined by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sonia Poulton.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140825235625/http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/david-icke-sub-forum/92260-the-people-s-voice.html?start=10660

It seems that Aaron was busy on the advertising sales team contacting companies, setting up a shop and initiating banner advertising at little or no cost. However, Sean apparently pooh-poohed this saying that there were insufficient resources and funds and then ignored Aaron's emails explaining how it could be done. Some advertisers did come on board but Sean and Deanna Amato failed to approve the adverts. Aaron was supposed to have been trained in approving the adverts himself (for Ofcom compliance) but Sean never followed through on this so advertisers were left disappointed. Sean, according to Aaron, also stalled on providing key facts to help gain interest of advertisers such as viewing figures.

Not long after, Sonia Poulton piped up about the finances and advertisers got cold feet and pulled out. As Aaron put it, "mission accomplished Sonia".

Here is some of what Aaron had to say which he extracted from an email he had sent - see post #10627 on the archived link above.

When I took on the task of running the Advertising Sales Team and I with the other team members put everything in place, the pricing, brochures, marketing material, sales approaches, advertising criteria, communication outlines, and how everything else would work, and started contacting companies, it became apparent very quickly that the vast majority of larger companies had spent their advertising budgets for the year and wouldn’t be looking to talk about new advertising until January. Also the smaller companies couldn’t afford the cost of putting together adverts to be shown on TPV, this was early November and we knew it could present a problem in bringing in revenue in the short term.

So I came up with the idea of setting up a TPV shop and selling companies products through the TPV website, through affiliate marketing, advertising the shop on TPV, having the shop sponsor shows and taking a commission from the sales, as well and setting up a TPV ethical business directory and also selling banner advertising.

All of these would have brought in revenue almost immediately. I gave the idea to Deanna Amato and she said that she had shown You and Sean and that You loved the idea. So I found some people that would set up the shop and directory for nothing and told Deanna, she said that she would speak to Sean about it and also the banner advertising.

After a couple of weeks of asking for the details needed to get this going Deanna told me in no uncertain terms that Sean said it couldn’t be done as there wasn’t the money or resources to do it, even though I was able to arrange it for nothing, she also said that Sean was dealing with banner sales and we should just concentrate on the TV ads. I emailed Sean directly a few times to explain how it could be done but he never replied, so we just concentrated on the TV sales and generated interest from companies that said to come back to them in January, we set up meetings and appointments for call backs.

Also at this time we had the offer from Russell (Volcania Coffee) when I spoke to Deanna and Sean they both told me it was a waste of time and not to pursue it, but I did and passed it to Jaymie to work on as a project, and obviously that is looking like a good move now.

We had some advertisers come on board and they started to send in their adverts, immediately communication from the TPV studio was an issue, we would send adverts to be approved and wouldn’t hear back from Sean or Deanna, despite us repeatedly trying to contact them, so Miranda and I came down to the studio to sort out the lines of communication and agreed a system with Sean and Deanna that everyone was happy with, Sean also said that he would train me so that I could approve adverts for OFCOM compliance, again despite numerous attempts to contact him about this it never happened.

The system went well for the first few days after we left the studio but then it reverted back to many unanswered emails and calls before we could get adverts approved, then the same again before we got them on air. All the advertisers wanted to know when their adverts would be played, what time and what show, it had previously been agreed with Sean and Deanna that this could be done, again we agreed a system, but when it came down to it happening they both went quiet again.

Then January came, we were all ready to go after the companies that we had arranged to contact. Sonia left and was casting her aspersions around, coupled with the uncertainty over the future of TPV with the Indiegogo campaign, almost all of those prospective advertisers got cold feet and no longer wanted to with meet us.

Mission accomplished Sonia.

So we came to the studio again to see how we could move forward with the advertising, by this point the potential advertisers wanted us to provide solid viewing figures, I asked Sean to provide access to the figures from the streaming company Right Brain Media and he said we couldn’t as there was no way to get viewing figures directly through Right Brain Media and we would have to just use google analytics, unfortunately any company with a serious budget has a media buyer or advertising agency and they want actual viewing figures, not website hits, which is all google analytics can offer. I looked into it and Sean was lying rbmtv.com/Features.aspx I emailed him again asking for access and was ignored

We are still unable to tell advertisers where and when their adverts will be played, the schedule is never up to date so viewers and advertisers don’t know what show is going to be on when either.
I have done everything I can, along with Miranda and Jaymie to bring in advertisers and we have had limited success, but nothing like it should have been

As well as the problems we have experienced internally, there are other issues that have caused TPV to be in the position it is in today.

The TPV schedule on the website is rarely up to date, meaning people wanting to watch shows can’t find out when they are on, it has been like this from launch and still hasn’t been addressed.

No interaction with the viewers – this is something that has killed the support for TPV, when you first announced TPV was happening there was a wave of enthusiasm unlike anything I’ve experienced, there were thousands of people that wanted to help, not just through donations but by volunteering and spreading the word, an example of this can be seen on your forum, here www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262281 people were printing off flyers in their thousands and putting them through letterboxes and on car windscreens promoting the station, they asked for some approval from TPV and didn’t even get a reply, there hasn’t been a post about it now for nearly 2 months.

Asking for £400,000 in the second Indiegogo campaign alienated a huge amount of supporters, it was such an unrealistic amount of money that it made them think that TPV would never survive, it had the same effect on potential advertisers.

The treatment of some volunteers, I know that there have been a number of volunteers that have been trouble, but there have been others with valuable skills that have been treated extremely badly by senior management, for example,name removed a camera and tech guy who volunteered, and gave his time, use of his own equipment and travelled in from Peckham using his own money, despite having PTSD after being abused as a child and living of a tiny amount in benefits, he set up a solution to the skype problems in the gallery, the BItcoin donations, did various camera work and was able to fix tech issues, but was treated like a leper by Liz and Sean, he struggled to get some travel expenses whilst he was barely able to afford to eat. At one point Liz was looking for someone to do some camera work and Name volunteered to do it (for nothing), Liz ignored him and phoned around instead and booked a freelancer at the cost of £600, days earlier she treated him like her best friend so she could get some of valium that he had to treat his PTSD. Despite all the work he did Sean only spoke to him once, he stopped Name as he was leaving to catch his train and demanded he give Sean the Bitcoin wallet information (it isn’t a simple thing to do as it was in an encrypted file for safety) because there had been a donation and he didn’t trust him to do it the day after. TPV had copies of Name’s ID and all his contact details at his own insistence. He eventually did get some expenses but was asked not to come back. I’m sure there is another side to it but it left him feeling very let down by the whole experience, as he thought that he would be treated better by people who say they are trying to make the world a better place. He isn’t one of the idiots out on the internet slagging TPV off either. The few idiots that have managed to get through the door have been used as an excuse to dismiss volunteers as a waste of time, or more trouble than they are worth etc, the fact is if you manage the volunteer situation properly they can be a valuable asset to TPV and save thousands of pounds a month as well as provide accountability for the viewers of TPV when it comes to how the station is being run

Sean also hasn’t explained how $3315 of Bitcoin has gone missing after it was transferred to his Bitcoin wallet, the money never made it to TPV’s bank account. Bitcoin can be tracked using Blockchain blockchain.info/address/18ud75oTZGrrSQL7YP7ocesgmpnktFruif and coincidently it landed in California days before he did, and stayed at the $600 per night Dorchester Hotel Bel Air.

Sean is systematically destroying TPV through,

Dismissing revenue streams, the shop, the directory, banner advertising and making it as difficult as possible for the advertising team to get adverts to air and give potential advertisers the information they request

As station manager he has not ensured that there has been an effort to engage the audience and see that TPV became a movement that would be active and vocal and would have promoted the channel in turn expanding its reach. The hunger for that to happen was out there but was never engaged, again I gave suggestions to Sean and Deanna that would have helped towards this, I was told that they thought that we should do it and a PR guy, Kal Vaughan got involved and quickly disappeared after discussions about utilizing the resources available through the supporters of TPV, nothing about it was ever discussed again

The way he manages the David Icke forum, where he has overseen the banning of anyone that asks questions about these aspects of TPV, or himself, to the point where there has been an entire forum set up of ex members of your forum. The vast majority of which were staunch supporters of your work up until their banning. I wouldn’t be surprised to find myself replaced after speaking out about Sean last week in my email.

Some of the recruitment, Jana Dowling, openly a friend of Prince Harry and lover of wearing illuminati t-shirts twitter.com/SarinaPotgieter/status/454181874827812864 (That’s Roger Taylors wife she’s with, friend of Richard Branson static1.imagecollect.com/preview/560/ea2664354bf4ba2 )or Sean Cameron, MI5 wanna be, guardian contributor www.theguardian.com/profile/sean-james-cameron who’s show is one of the few that is shown when the schedule says it will be.

He has managed to dodge many steams of revenue for TPV, alienate the vast majority of TPV’s supporters, left it with just one volunteer, loaded TPV with debt and attempted to remove Jaymie and cause a divide in your family. To me that is either a record level of incompetence or more concerningly a plan very well carried out.

Unfortunately, to the outside world everything Sean is doing is in your name, it’s your name on the forum, so people think that you have sanctioned the way he runs it and to the vast majority of people when they think of TPV they think it is you making the day to day decisions.

I want to see TPV become all the things that you set out at the beginning, but with Sean at the helm, with his team of recruits it never will be.

Belated welcome to the forum btw.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Thanks 1