Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Linguistic Programming Or Subtle Subliminal Language?

I’m not sure what to call this but it’s either…

Linguistic Programming - Or Subtle Subliminal Language?

A part of social engineering and potential foreshadowing exploiting our intentionality where and when such occurs.

Fears of Terrorists setting off three nuclear bombs coded with subtle Islamic References 

Abracadabra - what I speak I create 

It's from the Aramaic phrase avra kehdabra, meaning “I will create as I speak”. 

Write and Speak Out Loud what you want to bring into your reality. Abracadabra!”

IMG-9132.jpg

These are the ones I managed to pick up on but certainly wouldn’t be surprised if anyone found more as they’re subtly designed and placed through the suggestion of a context and phrasing which has similar sounding words but it is unquestionable when you hear it that this has been done deliberately and the idea is that you don’t pick up on it. 

This is an invasion and manipulation of the subconscious.

I picked up on Jihad the very first time I watched this and thought it unusual but perhaps a coincidence.

But if there’s a theme a pattern in these type of things it’s likely not an accident, considering how many times they film these scenes to get exactly what they want…

I don’t know if others exist but there’s enough here for me to bring it to peoples attention.

For reference…

IMG-9128.webp

Obviously another manufacturer/construct of the death cult if you ask me, desiring emphasis placed upon The Dome of the Rock because of symbolism and ritual by those who want to exploit this - mind control - is taking place manipulating people’s emotions.

📱 Is this how Allah contacted you 📱 

Is this how aLark contacted you

Is this how (added an unnecessary a before) Lark contacted you - so (aLark) - Allah

Around 1 minute 50 seconds

Mission Impossible Fallout Hospital Scene

IMG-9236.jpg

The White Widow

Jihad Dreams of a very different future

She had Dreams of a very different future

Standing under light symbolic of the moon 🌙 

Speaking about spirit and illusions… ⚡️ 

Speaking about “mother” 👩 

I can’t find the whole scene but here right at that start you will hear “Jihad Dreams” listen to it a few times… See what you think…

Rescuing white widow from the party - Mission Impossible Fallout

Now I’m not saying this is true within the MSM here or even discussing that. I’m saying look, she’s nicknamed “The White Widow” and the obvious connection…

The 'White Widow' : the new face of terror

A rise in female terrorism, highlighted by the alleged role of the 'White Widow’ in Nairobi, is shocking – but its roots go back over a century

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/10339573/The-White-Widow-the-new-face-of-terror.html

IMG-9239.png

“Snow White”

IMG-9133.png

Another time and place sounds like the word something “infidel” just after shooting a police woman but I can’t be 100% sure because they’re supposed to be speaking another language at the time so don’t know how its supposed to be pronounced/sound like what it is they’re saying. It’s in french I think… Saying what should we do about her, a police woman just shot. A couple of letters then what sounded like “infidel”…

Art and Entertainment is sometimes Ritual disguised as Art and Entertainment

🌙 The Ritual of the Spring Moon 🌑 

GEORGES HOBEIKA Haute Couture Spring Summer 2021 Collection

Sorry I was expecting something better myself 😆

But “women’s lib” seems to be breeding lesbians and a bunch of puscified men - transgender and then comes transhumansim - It’s like someone planned it 🤷‍♂️

Which means liberty for none and a 1984 Brave New World of Human Hatcheries

Each to their own I say but see the agenda and bigger picture at play

Demolition Of Man - That Means You

IMG-9234.png

George Hobeika: The Ritual of the Spring Moon, Haute Couture S/S 21 by Jihad Hojeily

https://models.com/work/various-lookbookscatalogs-the-ritual-of-the-spring-moon-haute-couture-ss21-by-ph-jihad-hojeily/1489181

IMG-9240.jpg

IMG-9235.png

76548-E80-AE37-40-E5-BC8-B-48-B4-A45-BC5

Pride comes before a fall

The fall of man is transhumanism, the transgender agenda is the path towards this.

26040937-5-B05-49-D2-9-EDD-64-A3-C8-B18-

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.”

As a deadly sin, pride, by some the gravest of all sins and is believed to generate other sins and further immoral behaviour and is countered by the heavenly virtue of humility.

Land of the Dragon 🐉 Babylon 

Blade Runner - Los Angeles, November 2019 (2/2) [HD]

Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence (Official Music Video) [4K UPGRADE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

The Real Ritual of the Spring Moon” - The Curse of The Crimson Altar

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

The Lady of the Lake

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

• DannyUK changed the title to Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Linguistic Programming Or Subtle Subliminal Language?