Are you also a 'chosen' one, too true to be amongst people?

atenea

I wouldn't call myself a 'chosen' one, those are very big words.

But I do know that I am different, I always knew it. This video explains it perfectly, to the dot.

Do you also relate?

• Thanks 3

On 3/28/2024 at 9:54 PM, atenea said:

I wouldn't call myself a 'chosen' one, those are very big words.

But I do know that I am different, I always knew it. This video explains it perfectly, to the dot.

Do you also relate?

I haven't watched this video. But I have noticed an increase of YouTube content on this subject recently.

Just from my experience. Treading a fine line here. Who, who doesn't quite fit in, doesn't want to be a chosen one? It's a nice story for these folks.

Also massages the ego, you must be better if you were chosen right? Then why everyone else here if not chosen? Would be easier just me!

But at the same time I have experience of "people" doing specific missions and coming from different places, star systems etc or their essense has.

From my experience fine line on this topic where truth can meet fiction and ego.

• Like 3

Also massages the ego, you must be better if you were chosen right?

The question to ask is... "Chosen by...WHO?"

So by taking this stance, there will always be a ruler above you. Jus sayin'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just furthering my learning here....

The flip side of the concept of "Chosen One" is...

feeling "special" compared to our fellow humans, believing that we are lucky, and blessed in the eyes of the gods, hold the optimistic view that one can escape fate and evade one's karma.

Agree?

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

I haven't watched this video. But I have noticed an increase of YouTube content on this subject recently.

Just from my experience. Treading a fine line here. Who, who doesn't quite fit in, doesn't want to be a chosen one? It's a nice story for these folks.

Also massages the ego, you must be better if you were chosen right? Then why everyone else here if not chosen? Would be easier just me!

But at the same time I have experience of "people" doing specific missions and coming from different places, star systems etc or their essense has.

From my experience fine line on this topic where truth can meet fiction and ego.

I agree. Many will use this as a pretext to boost their ego. But I genuinely feel different to the majority of people, let's not put ourselves down either. Most of the regular contributors here on this forum are "different" :) I am not saying "chosen", as I said in my initial post, those are big words, but yes "different" and with integrity, a higher purpose, as compared to the majority of society.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, atenea said:

I agree. Many will use this as a pretext to boost their ego. But I genuinely feel different to the majority of people, let's not put ourselves down either. Most of the regular contributors here on this forum are "different" :) I am not saying "chosen", as I said in my initial post, those are big words, but yes "different" and with integrity, a higher purpose, as compared to the majority of society.

Interesting.

My take on it fwiw.

We can always view these things from two perspectives. The only real perspective, that is consciousness. And from the illusiory human perspective.

As consciousness, I have not found any purpose to experience. Only it is. Because, I can. Why not? There are no human moralities. everything is fair game. Why? Because it's a fricking illusion. Don't matter if he dies, bob takes over the world etc etc. If you load up a playstation game, how many shits do you give about morals, or the characters in the game. ZERO SHITS.

But this perspective can be cold and easily misunderstood....

From the human perspective there are whole multitude of purposes. Consciousness (you) can create any purpose they wish. It may make the illusion worse or better, maybe special purpose or boring purpose - that will be subjective.

As for being different as a human experiencer vs other experiencers. Oh yeah totally feel that. 

• Like 2

Personally I don't believe any one person is above another, therefore we are all the chosen ones. 

I like the Mayan concept of " i am another you, you are another me"

If we all adopted this concept perhaps we could live in harmony and not be at odds, not obeying the overlords who seek to use our own self against us.

I'm sure someone will now chime in with a sarcastic comment because that's part of the programing folks can't let go of.

• Like 2

I don’t know where to start here… It’s just I feel as though I may have found people who may understand. I don’t that I’d call myself “chosen” either. But, I’m off. I have realized it since waking up from a coma. I feel as though I see the universes shift- often. Maybe it’s always going on and I’m just now seeing it. Honestly, it’s been going on for years. But, therapeutically, I’ve been using a certain psychedelic for a little over a year- and that has felt like I’ve seen things more clearly than ever before. But, I know there’s more out there. I work in the medical field, so some of the thoughts here are harder for me to get on board with. But, definitely not nearly as hard as one might think. While, I work in an infectious area- one where I “should be” fully vaccinated, I’m definitely not. I definitely won’t ever be. And, not to tell tales out of school, but MOST of my coworkers will also not get fully vaccinated. Truthfully, regardless of what may be…. I’ll just say it now- Covid vaccines don’t seem to be making the dambest bit of difference. Doesn’t seem to matter at all. That doesn’t mean I’m against ALL vaccines. Not at all. You cut yourself on some dirty, rusty metal- get a TDAP, if you’re due. This world has unseen forces. They have shown themselves to me for the past 5-6 years. I feel like I am a healer- beyond my job title. I am here to heal with some advanced knowledge. It’s hard to reconcile. It really is. But, simply put- I want to heal within and beyond my job description…. My understanding of this world is constantly shifting. But, finding this info has helped so, so, so very much! It feels like the “ah-hah” moment I’ve been searching for for many years. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AllyCat said:

I don’t know where to start here… It’s just I feel as though I may have found people who may understand. I don’t that I’d call myself “chosen” either. But, I’m off. I have realized it since waking up from a coma. I feel as though I see the universes shift- often. Maybe it’s always going on and I’m just now seeing it. Honestly, it’s been going on for years. But, therapeutically, I’ve been using a certain psychedelic for a little over a year- and that has felt like I’ve seen things more clearly than ever before. But, I know there’s more out there. I work in the medical field, so some of the thoughts here are harder for me to get on board with. But, definitely not nearly as hard as one might think. While, I work in an infectious area- one where I “should be” fully vaccinated, I’m definitely not. I definitely won’t ever be. And, not to tell tales out of school, but MOST of my coworkers will also not get fully vaccinated. Truthfully, regardless of what may be…. I’ll just say it now- Covid vaccines don’t seem to be making the dambest bit of difference. Doesn’t seem to matter at all. That doesn’t mean I’m against ALL vaccines. Not at all. You cut yourself on some dirty, rusty metal- get a TDAP, if you’re due. This world has unseen forces. They have shown themselves to me for the past 5-6 years. I feel like I am a healer- beyond my job title. I am here to heal with some advanced knowledge. It’s hard to reconcile. It really is. But, simply put- I want to heal within and beyond my job description…. My understanding of this world is constantly shifting. But, finding this info has helped so, so, so very much! It feels like the “ah-hah” moment I’ve been searching for for many years. 

If you feel you have a calling to heal them you should follow it in whatever direction it takes you.

Its hard to explain to those who insist there is nothing except this human life, but when spiritual stuff starts happening to you, you just "know" there's more for you to do here.

You have an inner knowing that your direction may be different to what your mind or the system tells you it is.

Its pretty simple really, just follow your instincts and remain open to any change, new information,or whatever comes your way. When you begin to seek new ideas, things will unfold in front of you.

Great things happen once you can trust and let go of programmed belief in the system. Welcome to the new world, its a wild n whacky ride!

• Like 1

Chosen One, how wonderful.

You will lose everything, everything you thought you knew.

You won't belong anywhere.

The other side will influence you from a young age.

You will get it wrong a multitude of times because you have to break through the programming first.

The other side only responds when you start to compile the first fragments of certain aspects.

Those who manage this at all, and there are a few worldwide?, will increasingly see impossible things that contradict what is currently known.

The phenomenon will literally overwhelm you from a certain point onwards.

You get an insight into how primitive earth is.

It will tear you away from your illusions on every perceptible level. 

It will also be present in your dreams. It will create its own design for you.

And it will also become visual, which would be almost unthinkable for normal people to even see.

From that point on, you have surpassed what Humans can currently experience. 

From then on, it doesn't even make sense to want to exchange something. Because then there is no one left. 

And it will certainly prevent you from doing nonsense with your knowledge. You won't be able to gain an advantage...

This is a hint of what it means to encounter the unforeseen, which starts behind the gods/alien religion.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Origin said:

Chosen One, how wonderful.

You will lose everything, everything you thought you knew.

You won't belong anywhere.

The other side will influence you from a young age.

You will get it wrong a multitude of times because you have to break through the programming first.

The other side only responds when you start to compile the first fragments of certain aspects.

Those who manage this at all, and there are a few worldwide?, will increasingly see impossible things that contradict what is currently known.

The phenomenon will literally overwhelm you from a certain point onwards.

You get an insight into how primitive earth is.

It will tear you away from your illusions on every perceptible level. 

It will also be present in your dreams. It will create its own design for you.

And it will also become visual, which would be almost unthinkable for normal people to even see.

From that point on, you have surpassed what Humans can currently experience. 

From then on, it doesn't even make sense to want to exchange something. Because then there is no one left. 

And it will certainly prevent you from doing nonsense with your knowledge. You won't be able to gain an advantage...

This is a hint of what it means to encounter the unforeseen, which starts behind the gods/alien religion.

^This.... wow Origin. I get this.

If you understand and write this.... you understand how majority like 99% are heavily influenced by the programming since birth even in this forum though I think members here have more chance of being able to take the step compared to masses out there simply there are only a few who understands this in the forum.

I am retracing back my last decade or so and I was walking the path without knowing it and I am only coming to understand what was happening.

This forum is heavily split into good and bad and if you get stuck on that you will not be able to move forward.

I was fortunate that I didn't go mad, had many out of this world experiences and be able to observe and make sense, get the understanding from it. And yes, the support from the other side definitely helped. 'They', I mean my aspects surfaced to me from every direction. As I died many times...like Jesus, I gained.

"No one left...." I am alone yet I am in everything. It's a sort of thing which I understood with an instantaneous experience which is more powerful than reading a book to understand it.

• Like 2

hmmmm, not to sound outcast by my intention (or  intentionally out of step ok), but responding feeling rather aloft sometiimes (which isn't generally a lack of depth on my part), but anyway about the above last two posts (Origin and DaleP) anyway, interesting if only to observe no mention (curiously) of "astral surfing" or something closer to naming that as one major thing (some people might see it as major) .... I don't mind too much eitherway but what I'm saying is soooo interesting how to see such a phrase (or anything refering to higher realms of consciousness) was not by the term astral or similar injected into the narrative somewhere there (although ACTUALLY on occasions, it's good as it makes a change that it wasn't -as well- allowing other methods of explanation/ letting other words do the talking, as opposed to always seeing the commonly seen "astral" phrase, that by "it" alone seems too aloft, at least to some people, but I am not deriding that, except some of us will need more down to earth reasoning too)......

I mean ok great on the one hand to see an overview at what one (or even a Chosen One) might come to "expect" (hardly reassuring by the looks of some things outlined) but let's say this were the astral being refered or something similar, well, I would just like to highlight that's where you both could be at for all some of the rest of us know who don't necessarily tie into to all that quite so cut n thrust or however to say.... Err yeah just saying.

BUT dialing back a bit if I may... just as a note of more simple under-pinning and integrity here where everyone can understand=}}

Programming goes on even in people not willing to admit it, I get that, and anyone else serious (even sceptics meaning ordinary clowns and sheep or "students of life" moreover hopefully)_ about lifting their essence out of the murk/ illusory clutter and of obfuscating shadows forbearing on them, should also be serious about that.... This is a fundament of truth// honesty awareness.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

One weird dichotomy is that if everything happens in the now, how come we have to take ourselves off into the astral is kind of what I wonder.... It's as though nothing in our own perception is ever good enough? unless we are in some dream state, and so become more open to everything, but that can also make us more vulnerable to the ways of the world "as is"...if not careful...

18 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

One weird dichotomy is that if everything happens in the now, how come we have to take ourselves off into the astral is kind of what I wonder.... It's as though nothing in our own perception is ever good enough? unless we are in some dream state, and so become more open to everything, but that can also make us more vulnerable to the ways of the world "as is"...if not careful...

I'm not sure what you mean by taking it to astral.

But just to add comment.

Even though we perceive, IN THE now, we do not perceive THE now.

Edit. I think the point of my comment was to say that you can never really experience truth (the now) via sense perception. Or phenomenal experience. Only via numinal experience. Which maybe what you were saying regarding astral?

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I'm not sure what you mean by taking it to astral.

Me neither in any exact way, this however is what I was using like an approximation marker on a consciousness barometer kinda thing seeing that other people have been talking about "astral" this and that in other threads. (which I don't comprehend too well which is why I raise it in a round about way here, although I do have an open mind... but other threads are better probably for going deeper there.. but let me just say even when someone knows they are openminded, it can still be the case the person has to be in the mood for such lofty subjects to embrace them properly)

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Even though we perceive, IN THE now, we do not perceive THE now.

Edit. I think the point of my comment was to say that you can never really experience truth (the now) via sense perception. Or phenomenal experience. Only via numinal experience. Which maybe what you were saying regarding astral?

Okay I get your perhaps main point I think (*at least around the thinking of thought for now...ie, once thought, at once passes us by kinda thing any moment a moment eclipses*), but this and beyond like in your Edit needs me to study some (not sure when I learn all that properly), So for those like

me who have not read any existing studies, we can still say I guess at least everyone basicly has a basic concept of "now" to conceive and then to perceive as it suits them for each individual I suppose.
Though in advanced learning as I guess it is, what you say in your Edit, where it is interesting in particular, that word "numinal" I have not even seen before, but will look into it when I can and maaaaybe pop back if I can understand... (COULD BE quite a perplexing task & ask though unless certain columns of understanding are already known/established by which we can be advised, so hard perhaps only if we don't have good instruction from good authority on this subject)

Anyway for my part whether I could add anything more worthy I don't know... (but my guess is I will let this rest for now as my study tends to be slow), so back onto Chosen Ones, as I don't wish to derail that topic....

21 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

"astral surfing"

Just because molecules are routed into their own templates in the holodeck doesn't really mean anything. No Dreamer/OBE/NDEer has actually experienced the truth. Only fragments. Experiencers see tiny fragments of possibility. From which authentic questions emerge. Most of them can't even answer one question. But a so called chosen one must be able to decode the phenomenon itself in the context of the construct. Downloads are pieces that do not lead to answers.

Sorry.. youtube has no information, just disinformation. Books are mere assumptions. Humans do not deceive an intelligence that is more than omnipotent. The classroom is left when the homework has been completed. And we are nothing more than a primary school. I find it more than annoying to have been put into this primitive meat suit in the first place. And I know that I am something feral. I suspect that everyone else is the same.. :)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Origin said:

I find it more than annoying to have been put into this primitive meat suit in the first place. And I know that I am something feral. I suspect that everyone else is the same.. :)

We’re all here to learn our lessons, like you said it’s a learning ground, a primary school- maybe if you resent being put in your meat suit, your lesson might have something to do with coming to terms and being at peace with the fact that you are indeed, in a meat suit

Ps, out of interest, does a part or the whole part of your consciousness feel like your looking through the eyes of something which is not you? 
Do you have a consciousness telling you you are superior to everyone else, or that you should be ashamed or disgusted that you are human or in a human? 
If so, well, that’s bad news. You’ve got a download or you were droned by a lizard or your an ET hybrid or there is a foreign fungus/parasite in your brain/body telling you these things to further it’s survival. Sorry

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

We’re all here to learn our lessons, like you said it’s a learning ground, a primary school- maybe if you resent being put in your meat suit, your lesson might have something to do with coming to terms and being at peace with the fact that you are indeed, in a meat suit

Ps, out of interest, does a part or the whole part of your consciousness feel like your looking through the eyes of something which is not you? 
Do you have a consciousness telling you you are superior to everyone else, or that you should be ashamed or disgusted that you are human or in a human? 
If so, well, that’s bad news. You’ve got a download or you were droned by a lizard or your an ET hybrid or there is a foreign fungus/parasite in your brain/body telling you these things to further it’s survival. Sorry

My meat suit is irrelevant. Human constructs like alien/angels are merely a memory of the distant past. For me..Where Humans have overlaid something they don't understand with familiar shapes. Maybe I have to go to a different school and the teachers are increasingly calling me. And this has unforeseen consequences. I mean for me.

I have seen everything through my eyes. I was not forced to believe in anything. I am me. And I saw possibilities that were different from me.

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

^ This.

Scenario 1: If you have come to exist here willingly for whatever the reason, why did you forget? There are people who have mastered the art and coming without the memory wipe. May be one could do better this time around?

Scenario 2: IF you were forced to come here, why didn't you find out a way which you wouldn't be forced to come? For example, shamanss leave their soul outside of the watch towers so that their soul is untouched by aliens/entities who does the memory wipe?

Sounds like there is everything to blame on one's lack of knowledge.

And what IF there is no body to blame? Origin wrote that himself in the previous post. 😌

👍

I comprehend the video indeed quite well, as perfectly as I know by my OWN intuition, not just as I am told or influenced by...

I finally came onto watching the vid, it's not bad,, although some parts are repetititve, I think that is partly on purpose to drill how being "a Chosen One" (of any ilk worth embellishing on) is just that, and so some points are WORTH INVESTING to by them being repeated in parts.

Others whether Chosen or not, everyone has humanity if they choose to show & express it, so likewise also an individual may share with another individual something to heal by this flame or light of truth, where the flame is only intimidating if people are not prepared to be honest with themselves, and from there perhaps sharing similar depth with others on a similar path....The main thing appears all you need to be at first reckoning is someone aspiring to resonate with that level of energy authenticity of light and meaning, and even existential questioning, and philosophy more in general on more go easy days...
Anyway many youtubes can be repetitive, but I still think this video does a fairly good job even by using that as a technique, and pointing to and explaining a bit about what the Chosen One on their path may encounter and not always to their best welcome or appreciation, (where indeed in the scenarios everyday can feel like a spiritual warfare as it says in the video- or at least a struggle to ALLOW/ INVITE others to understand and illuminate qualities untouched by conventional social exchanges that we rarely find in social norms of social conditioning and social acquiescence)....

So this means the Chosen One goes it alone for a time when needs be, in order to preserve integrity of being and key structure for growth & inner authenticness, in order to keep the fidelity of spiritual essence alive and most permeating when desired to be, and by this solitude, helps preserve a high frequency in tact and of a quality able to yield & maximize what that energy has to offer, as well as harmonize it when needs be also, even when people are in fear of this energy by nature of what they don't understand, because of their own insecurities that would for some part mean letting go of misalignment such as found in false or material attachment.

So, it helps the video says for the Chosen One not to match incessantly or condescend to others in order to gain their favor, as that would compromise with the superficial and instead the Chosen One, best wish and arguably best path remains in keeping with being as undiluted in spirit energy as possible in respect of their personal sovereign power as expressed and realized best when in solitude until the day others may take the mantle also, via own or collective inspiration....

This, even when A Lone Figure, or Chosen One has knowingly been put into that duality (not by preference, but by necessity to mitigate and also not waste energy on superficial big gatherings where energy is invariably diluted and weak in unique creativity or original telling) so then the solitude by this cause is a mixed blessing a bit like a dilemma, except that in solitude a negative has the power to exist in pure manifestation and grow despite fear, including dare I say in the Chosen One, where surely fear is a part of their makeup just as any other mortal.... 

Plus, this bright essence foretold as open to all, or already realized in some, (maybe call it radiance, but that can suggest ego  (if taken the wrong way) so be a bit careful there, but stay bright anyway is my tip, however it is known the brighter one shines, the more resentment one may encounter) yet  for the Chosen One this is of little consequence in hindering their quest, and life mission, and where constitutes a negative by interaction with others not understanding, this only reinforces the determination, even when in a state of  duality supplementary to the fact people are both drawn to light & attraction but also repelled by what this energy and truth reveals to the unsuspecting about themselves .... There by a change in dynamics comes a primal reaction and is seen markedly so as a consequence of how those curious by the light, have it reflected (back) at them in too much intensity at first.. (suffice to say each person has light, but not all are open to it) ...and maybe this intensity -like a first time at anything- sometimes is unavoidable... (although might it be can also be empathized with and worked with if someone helping someone else, to and of the person still learning their potential, and what is their essence of being, etc, is as intents go~ being true in wishing to understand in the first place, without judgement upon the findings),

but the key objective is surely to say once explored or exposed is set free, and can reveal too much all at once in some instances for some people it can easily be imagined, so much so sometimes, they recoil and scurry back to their world of hidden sub-prime-reality and superficial blockade......This can often be as the video describes how by those less appreciative, or less knowing of how more empowered they could be, once they are open and honest with themselves... [==A person is more than what they perhaps ever realized], perhaps owing to being less experienced in truth or spiritual related 'assets' reflecting or leading with their true essence, previously absent from their everyday life, and social conformity..... This making them compelled to behave in a certain masking sort of way (like in Covid) when in among other superficial people, UNTIL when in the company of someone whose mere presence, can evoke both admiration & fear... And that by any definition surely is a way of portraying a Chosen One....(who so ever to call, or self acknowledge for such a title wherever it holds merit)...

Or as I prefer to say self actuated person awakened (self aware throughout) by the presence of being and the "power of now" over and above material constructs, which by and large only serve to keep prisoner the person already enslaved by the system as the system is designed to do.

The best part comes in chapter SIX of the reasons given for why a Chosen One, defying convention basicly without compromise to the ills of society, and thus seeks others to share or shed some light with, as can then be a candle lighting another candle... but as needs must sometimes (depending I would say on your personality inclination- ie, shy or outgoing or moderately sociable), well as the video says it may ultimately be discreetly and selectively with "Chosen Others" (so to speak- ALL BE IT OF FREE WILL OF COURSE between whoever) but when times to mingle to make fertile soil for the energy to manifest, it is best for the Chosen One in solitude (when needs must) to preserve energy to retain at the highest vibration, where possible to conceive anyway, and so inviting others to a similar high standard.....and so as things evolve, rather than people be intimidated, can resolve and come together to experience and those willing to have the best use of their energy made applicable or in whatever accord suiting whatever purpose, and enabling best use of time, channeling into people that actually care about their own divinity, and are not afraid to admit it, above all to themselves. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I comprehend the video indeed quite well, as perfectly as I know by my OWN intuition, not just as I am told or influenced by...

I finally came onto watching the vid, it's not bad,, although some parts are repetititve, I think that is partly on purpose to drill how being "a Chosen One" (of any ilk worth embellishing on) is just that, and so some points are WORTH INVESTING to by them being repeated in parts.

Others whether Chosen or not, everyone has humanity if they choose to show & express it, so likewise also an individual may share with another individual something to heal by this flame or light of truth, where the flame is only intimidating if people are not prepared to be honest with themselves, and from there perhaps sharing similar depth with others on a similar path....The main thing appears all you need to be at first reckoning is someone aspiring to resonate with that level of energy authenticity of light and meaning, and even existential questioning, and philosophy more in general on more go easy days...
Anyway many youtubes can be repetitive, but I still think this video does a fairly good job even by using that as a technique, and pointing to and explaining a bit about what the Chosen One on their path may encounter and not always to their best welcome or appreciation, (where indeed in the scenarios everyday can feel like a spiritual warfare as it says in the video- or at least a struggle to ALLOW/ INVITE others to understand and illuminate qualities untouched by conventional social exchanges that we rarely find in social norms of social conditioning and social acquiescence)....

So this means the Chosen One goes it alone for a time when needs be, in order to preserve integrity of being and key structure for growth & inner authenticness, in order to keep the fidelity of spiritual essence alive and most permeating when desired to be, and by this solitude, helps preserve a high frequency in tact and of a quality able to yield & maximize what that energy has to offer, as well as harmonize it when needs be also, even when people are in fear of this energy by nature of what they don't understand, because of their own insecurities that would for some part mean letting go of misalignment such as found in false or material attachment.

So, it helps the video says for the Chosen One not to match incessantly or condescend to others in order to gain their favor, as that would compromise with the superficial and instead the Chosen One, best wish and arguably best path remains in keeping with being as undiluted in spirit energy as possible t in respect of their personal sovereign power as expressed and realized best when in solitude until the day others may take the mantle also....

This, even when A Lone Figure, or Chosen One has knowingly been put into that duality (not by preference, but by necessity to mitigate and also not waste energy on superficial big gatherings where energy is invariably diluted and weak in unique creativity or original telling) so then the solitude by this cause is a mixed blessing a bit like a dilemma, except that in solitude a negative has the power to exist in pure manifestation and grow despite fear, including dare I say in the Chosen One, where surely fear is a part of their makeup just as any other mortal.... 

Plus, this bright essence foretold as open to all, or already realized in some, (maybe call it radiance, but that can suggest ego so be careful, however the brighter one shines, the more resentment one may encounter) yet  for the Chosen One this is of little consequence in hindering their quest, and life mission, and where constitutes a negative by interaction with others not understanding, this only reinforces the determination, even when in a state of  duality supplementary to the fact people are both drawn to light & attraction but also repelled by what this energy and truth reveals to the unsuspecting about themselves .... There by a change in dynamics comes a primal reaction and is seen markedly so as a consequence of how those curious by the light, have it reflected (back) at them in too much intensity at first.. (suffice to say each person has light, but not all are open to it) ...and maybe this intensity -like a first time at anything- sometimes is unavoidable... (although might it be can also be empathized with and worked with if someone helping someone else, to and of the person still learning their potential, and what is their essence of being, etc, is as intents go~ being true in wishing to understand in the first place, without judgement upon the findings),

but the key objective is surely to say once explored or exposed is set free, and can reveal too much all at once in some instances for some people it can easily be imagined, so much so sometimes, they recoil and scurry back to their world of hidden sub-prime-reality and superficial blockade......This can often be as the video describes how by those less appreciative, or less knowing of how more empowered they could be, once they are open and honest with themselves... [==A person is more than what they perhaps ever realized], perhaps owing to being less experienced in truth or spiritual related 'assets' reflecting or leading with their true essence, previously absent from their everyday life, and social conformity..... This making them compelled to behave in a certain masking sort of way (like in Covid) when in among other superficial people, UNTIL when in the company of someone whose mere presence, can evoke both admiration & fear... And that by any definition surely is a way of portraying a Chosen One....(who so ever to call, or self acknowledge for such a title wherever it holds merit)...

Or as I prefer to say self actuated person awakened (self aware throughout) by the presence of being and the "power of now" over and above material constructs, which by and large only serve to keep prisoner the person already enslaved by the system as the system is designed to do.

The best part comes in chapter SIX of the reasons given for why a Chosen One, defying convention basicly without compromise to the ills of society, and thus seeks others to share or shed some light with, as can then be a candle lighting another candle... but as needs must sometimes (depending I would say on your personality inclination- ie, shy or outgoing or moderately sociable), well as the video says it may ultimately be discreetly and selectively with "Chosen Others" (so to speak- ALL BE IT OF FREE WILL OF COURSE between whoever) but when times to mingle to make fertile soil for the energy to manifest, it is best for the Chosen One in solitude (when needs must) to preserve energy to retain at the highest vibration, where possible to conceive anyway, and so inviting others to a similar high standard.....and so as things evolve, rather than people be intimidated, can resolve and come together to experience and those willing to have the best use of their energy made applicable or in whatever accord suiting whatever purpose, and enabling best use of time, channeling into people that actually care about their own divinity, and are not afraid to admit it, above all to themselves. 

Wow. You've just made a great dissertation for a press article describing and disecting a video :)

Again, to me it's nothing to do with being "chosen" or being "a chosen one", that's why I said I don't like that label.

It's just that there isn't a single thing in this video that doesn't describe me. Many people always told me that I am a beacon, and I notice it too. People come to me for guidance and when they come in my presence, their masks fall naturally, because I represent truth. My presence uncovers them, so they either feel shy or naked just without me saying anything, or if they are psychopaths, narcissists or have a personality disorder, they run away in fear or anger, or react badly, because my presence uncovers their essence and they don't like it. I say this humbly and in truth, not from grandiosity. And it doesn't bother me at all if people don't agree on this forum, as I know who I am.

This is the 'frustration' we also go through: we can't explain in words what we are, because when we do we lower ourselves and we are misunderstood, so it's better to stay silent.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 1:16 PM, RobinJ said:

Personally I don't believe any one person is above another, therefore we are all the chosen ones. 

I like the Mayan concept of " i am another you, you are another me"

If we all adopted this concept perhaps we could live in harmony and not be at odds, not obeying the overlords who seek to use our own self against us.

I couldn't agree more