Bone health

Mr H

Wondering if folks can share nutrition and activities that are good for bone health?

Have arthritis and bone cancer in family so looking for things which could avoid such scenarios.

Thanks.

This is for joint health rather than bones specifically. But I've been using extra virgin olive oil massaged onto a painful knee, a couple of times a day, which has been helping although it's not a quick fix I've been using it for about 6 months. 

I originally went to the GP who offered no help other than to keep an eye on it and go back if it got worse. But it's nearly pain free now, and I'm able to sit cross-legged again to meditate. 

Good quality olive oil contains anti-oxidants and polyphenols (oleocanthal) which are anti-inflammatory. 

No doubt other oils would be good as well, but I've not looked into it much. 

Regarding cancer, I don't know much about it apart from having a general anti-cancer lifestyle such as detoxing your body as much as possible, good diet & exercise routine, low stress etc. Not easy to avoid carcinogens in today's world unfortunately! 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have been doing some research that may lend to this topic. Vitamin D3, when deficient, leads to compromised immune systems. It also leads to osteopenia and osteoporosis and early death…Most people who are deficient in D3 or also B12 deficient.

Turns out that if one were D3 deficient, their doctor could mistake certain symptoms for rheumatoid arthritis before one even has it. Then, depending on what one is prescribed, in some cases the prescription itself is what gives people the arthritis.

People who live the longest also have a lot of mobility. Lack of mobility leads to early graves.

You can get blood work done to find out what your levels are. One way to get more D3 in your diet is to get more sunlight.

I hope this information is helpful to you and I do have one more suggestion. When it comes to your specific medical needs, or those of your loved ones, I highly suggest praying over finding the information that is exactly right for you.

You have to be very specific and confident that you will receive the information that you need. It doesn’t particularly matter what name you call “God” as you pray, as long as you have faith in your prayer and that your words will come true. Some people pray to themselves and it still works. (I knew a bloke who beat brain cancer praying to himself). If you ask for help without any specificity, the best you might be given is a chair. You have to be very specific.

Cheers

Edited by Eagle Eye
Forgot to add the mobility point
  • Thanks 1

You may want to look into lithium and vitamin D in a high dose. I also believe cow dairy products make bones weaker as it leaches calcium from them. Personally I feel cancer is related to big emotional trauma not dealt with, or sometimes introduced poisons.

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2024 at 2:20 AM, Eagle Eye said:

I have been doing some research that may lend to this topic. Vitamin D3, when deficient, leads to compromised immune systems. It also leads to osteopenia and osteoporosis and early death…Most people who are deficient in D3 or also B12 deficient.

Turns out that if one were D3 deficient, their doctor could mistake certain symptoms for rheumatoid arthritis before one even has it. Then, depending on what one is prescribed, in some cases the prescription itself is what gives people the arthritis.

People who live the longest also have a lot of mobility. Lack of mobility leads to early graves.

You can get blood work done to find out what your levels are. One way to get more D3 in your diet is to get more sunlight.

I hope this information is helpful to you and I do have one more suggestion. When it comes to your specific medical needs, or those of your loved ones, I highly suggest praying over finding the information that is exactly right for you.

You have to be very specific and confident that you will receive the information that you need. It doesn’t particularly matter what name you call “God” as you pray, as long as you have faith in your prayer and that your words will come true. Some people pray to themselves and it still works. (I knew a bloke who beat brain cancer praying to himself). If you ask for help without any specificity, the best you might be given is a chair. You have to be very specific.

Cheers

Also need K2 and Magnesium with your D3 - not much use on its own. And if relying on sunlight, you need cholesterol. Definitely don't take bisphosphomates if offered - yes, they make the bones hard, but hard because they are made of old brittl ebone instead of younger springy bone. Think hard glass v springy wood. You drop the glass and it shatters - so if you have a fall, you are more likley to have a really serious fracture.

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2024 at 11:44 PM, RobinJ said:

…I also believe cow dairy products make bones weaker as it leaches calcium from them

How curiously contrary! Is this something that you simply sense is true? Or have you learned this somewhere, and you have decided to believe it? I ask because of the way you chose to word that.

Should you not want to divulge your sources, no worries here. 🙏

6 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

How curiously contrary! Is this something that you simply sense is true? Or have you learned this somewhere, and you have decided to believe it? I ask because of the way you chose to word that.

Should you not want to divulge your sources, no worries here. 🙏

There was a science study article i read way back when about dairy. I don't know if it's still available Personally I can't tolerate cow dairy and it tastes like soap to me.

Then I observed my relatives etc who eat and drink a lot of it and many have bone issues.

@Mr H I watched a Dr Barbara O'Neil lecture recently on you tube and she was saying that many diseases come from lack of quality mineral salt in the diet which affects every cell by dehydration. Very interesting.

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

There was a science study article i read way back when about dairy. I don't know if it's still available Personally I can't tolerate cow dairy and it tastes like soap to me.

Then I observed my relatives etc who eat and drink a lot of it and many have bone issues.

Some non-dairy sources of calcium - almonds, broccoli, kale, even oranges. That Sadhguru bloke who teaches about the decline of soil health- He preaches that a century ago, oranges were 8x more nutritious. I myself don’t particularly care for eating. It’s a necessity, then you move on. So the idea of having to eat loads more oranges to make up for this, I find disconcerting. One solution that suits me is consuming organic powdered fruits and veg daily.

I have heard that the calcium in dairy- our bodies don’t particularly absorb it. And here your statement, Robin, gosh, takes that topic to a different place. It actually helps solidify my resolve to completely abstain from dairy, as I have a slight weakness for cheese😊

Cheers!!🍊🍊🍊

Edited by Eagle Eye

On 6/27/2024 at 7:24 PM, k_j_evans said:

Also need K2 and Magnesium with your D3 - not much use on its own. And if relying on sunlight, you need cholesterol. Definitely don't take bisphosphomates if offered - yes, they make the bones hard, but hard because they are made of old brittl ebone instead of younger springy bone. Think hard glass v springy wood. You drop the glass and it shatters - so if you have a fall, you are more likley to have a really serious fracture.

Do you know any other sources of vitamin d?🙏

On 6/28/2024 at 2:12 PM, RobinJ said:

@Mr H I watched a Dr Barbara O'Neil lecture recently on you tube and she was saying that many diseases come from lack of quality mineral salt in the diet which affects every cell by dehydration. Very interesting.

Awesome thank you.

It sounds like an interesting video. If you have a link would be appreciated 

On 6/28/2024 at 8:32 PM, Eagle Eye said:

That Sadhguru bloke who teaches about the decline of soil health- He preaches that a century ago, oranges were 8x more nutritious.

I lived for few months in banana farm Costa Rica. I am not exaggerating when I say I got completely high from eating my first banana there. It's not even the same fruit as you get here. I couldn't believe it! I was like, what have I been eating all this time? 😂

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Do you know any other sources of vitamin d?🙏

Fatty fish, egg yolks, dairy (full fat better than skimmed/low fat) esp cheese, and some cheeses, eg gouda, will give your K2 as well. A few vegetables allegedly contain vit D, eg mushrooms, but this is vit D2 which we don't absorb very well.

Edited by k_j_evans

5 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Fatty fish, egg yolks, dairy (full fat better than skimmed/low fat) esp cheese, and some cheeses, eg gouda, will give your K2 as well. A few vegetables allegedly contain vit D, eg mushrooms, but this is vit D2 which we don't absorb very well.

Thank you 🙏

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 5:47 PM, Mr H said:

I lived for few months in banana farm Costa Rica. I am not exaggerating when I say I got completely high from eating my first banana there. It's not even the same fruit as you get here. I couldn't believe it! I was like, what have I been eating all this time? 😂

Funny you mention bananas, as I often use bananas as just one example of how organic farming produces healthier food for people than conventional.

Some 15 years ago, I had a friend who decided to stick to strictly eating organic bananas. She explained to me that she wanted to eat all organic, though she wasn’t- because she felt the higher cost of the products were too much for her family. She wanted to start somewhere though, and organic bananas was the first thing she stuck with. After about three months of eating an organic banana daily, she settled for a conventional one- due to hunger pangs and lack of availability of her organic preference. The conventional banana, she had to spit it out, couldn’t eat it. It burned her tongue in a tingly way. I had a similar experience after eating mostly organic fruit and veg for about three months straight. This was around the same time. I was working at a restaurant and needed to eat, but didn’t pack my own lunch. The restaurant had grapes… I tried eating a mouth full of conventional grapes, and it’s like they burned my tongue. I had to spit them out immediately.

I think one reason why people over eat in general, is because they are eating food like substances that fill them up to a degree- but they are still left feeling something like hunger because their bodies are craving actual nutrition. There are doctors who specialize in nutrition who would say the same thing.

I can give you at least a couple of practical applications to my prayer suggestion. At the moment, time does not allow me to do that as I am being beckoned elsewhere.

🍌🍇

Edited by Eagle Eye
Grammar check

In my experience exercise can help, it can strengthen the joints and all the rest of the body, helps you lose weight, gets your heart and lungs in great shape, lowers bad hormones, increases good hormones like testosterone and pumps toxins out of your body.

Here's a quick simple routine: Pump your arms backwards and forwards, simultaneously extend your fingers out then pull them back in, this works your top body.

The small fine joints like fingers and toes wear out first,these need to be focused on

For the legs walking, or swinging your legs back and forth while sat on a chair, straightening your legs out while sat down - all good

5 minutes a day will strengthen your joints - leave for 2 weeks to start to see the effects.

I'm not a fan of supplements but with todays crappy food. You need a multivitamin. For the salts calcium, magnesium and potassium are the most used. Iron is the most common deficiency.

Extra virgin olive oil rubbed into the joints is good, wrap a piece of plastic around like a carrier bag to prevent the oil smearing off onto your clothes, also the plastic keeps your joints warm

Don't drink the public tap water. I stopped many years ago and all my illnesses went away, no more colds or flus, never had a headache, never had a stomach ache ever again. Even when the air is full of poisoned chemtrails and everyone around me is getting sick and in pain, my body shrugs is off - low toxin levels

The deceitful PTB put dangerous fluoride and toxins into the water, then say to you : " drink more water, it keeps you flush "

Absolute nonsense. The body is not like some kind of toilet. What they really mean is : Drink our poison, get weak, and spend the rest of your life buying big pharma products - Don't trust the media

Also don't eat sour fruit and cheese, promoted by the PTB but very dangerous - Don't trust the media

I also agree about fruit. I used to pick wild apples as a kid, they tasted gorgeous, the chemically treated shop brought ones tasted weird

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Don't drink the public tap water. I stopped many years ago and all my illnesses went away, no more colds or flus, never had a headache, never had a stomach ache ever again. Even when the air is full of poisoned chemtrails and everyone around me is getting sick and in pain, my body shrugs is off - low toxin levels

The deceitful PTB put dangerous fluoride and toxins into the water, then say to you : " drink more water, it keeps you flush "

Absolute nonsense. The body is not like some kind of toilet. What they really mean is : Drink our poison, get weak, and spend the rest of your life buying big pharma products - Don't trust the media

As for tap water and fluoride- after enough heat is applied, the flouride turns to flourine, 10x more toxic. I have been avoiding tap water when making tea or cooking anything. About seven years ago I had the flu. Before that, I typically got a cold only once a year- around the same month. Since having the flu though, not even one cold. Last year, someone close to me had covid, (supposedly covid, if you believe the test their doctor administered…). I felt like I was going to get a cold, a little tickle in my throat, but it quickly subsided. One of my best mates, they believe that they had covid twice, despite getting the jab. I know blokes who died, reportedly from covid…

I do attribute my overall general health to specific factors, such as staying away from tap water, regular exercise and exposure to sunlight, and my self-imposed dietary restrictions. Arm exercises are quite wonderful, yes. Dancing is most fun. You can use your arms a lot 😇 Also, I think and speak in the most positive terms as much as possible. I don’t tell myself that I won’t get sick. I tell myself that I will continue to improve my health. I don’t tell myself that I won’t get covid. I tell myself that I will remain healthy, despite what happens around me. And I pray specifically over my own health needs, as well as the needs of others.

The people who want to sell you their food products have all sorts of opinions about why you should take your hard earned money to buy them, and take the time to chomp them up and swallow them. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,”

as the old saying goes. It’s best to avoid these land mines out there. Prayer can help anyone do so. As time allows me, I have practical applications I still intend to share.

🙏

Edited by Eagle Eye
High five for arm exercises!

As for the prayer suggestion- I have taken the extra time to thoughtfully consider how to properly explain this, as I have many many years of experience practicing prayer, and essentially studying this phenomena.

Let’s say, for instance, that there is one sentence, in one book, in a library- that one sentence would help you with something specific. You need this information. Short of scouring every book on the shelf, every page, how does one obtain this information more easily? Prayer. You specifically pray that you want to be led to the very book, the very page, the very sentence that you need- and you can feel yourself be pulled in a specific direction that will lead you to that book you need and the specific page and the specific sentence. This shouldn’t be too far-fetched to believe for David Icke fans. He tells of a personal experience he had in a book shop. He felt a physical presence that was not visible. Thoughts were put into his mind and told him where to go. He found a book that he needed, and it changed his life course for the better. I believe anyone should be able to summon this ability.

An example of this on a larger scale can be seen in some Christian missionary activity. The missionary takes the time to say a prayer. Sincere experienced missionaries would essentially pray this way: They pray specifically to know exactly where they should walk, and where they shouldn’t walk, in order to find those people whom they can help that day, or that hour. They ask to be specifically led to those whom they should help. They would tell their God that they wish to be emptied of themselves- in order to know where to walk or not walk, in order to know exactly what to say, and what not to say- with the purpose of helping others come closer to the light. Should one make a prayer for themselves based off of this suggestion, they should be able to experience the same kind of pull that leads them in the direction they ought to go- when they walk and when they talk. 

Additionally, being prayerfully in tune with people who matter to you could help you know when a person is physically in distress, despite them being many miles away from you at the time, and they have not phoned you to tell you anything. Perhaps your best mate needs to go to the hospital, and they would only able to do so because you somehow knew that you had to stop by their flat. I speak from personal experience. This phenomena is real.

An example of this on a much smaller scale can be seen in the art of tarot card reading. The tarot reader spreads their cards on a small flat surface area, and they swing a pendulum over the cards. They essentially pray over what they want to know, and then the pendulum can start pulling ever so slightly toward the card that would tell them the answer.

I can give one last example before I need to go, though I could tell some stories… Let’s say you are at a pharmacy, and you are looking over all the products considering if you should bother buying any of them. You can say a prayer to be specifically led to what your mate specifically needs. Let’s say your best mate needs help sleeping. Is there something on those shelves that would help your friend sleep? If so, the prayer should work.

I speak from personal experience, though I caution- that I have many many many years of experience doing this. So if you don’t feel a pull, if you are not sure, don’t just swallow anything off of the shelf - - don’t recommend just anything- - in case it’s not the specific thing you need. This ability can be mastered. You need to know what the pull feels like.

Love to all🙏

Edited by Eagle Eye
Added to the caution

Two exercises I can explain, in order to master the feel of the pull. One can be done alone, and the other one can be fun with a friend. You have to hone in on your own intuition and say something like a prayer. Call it “wizardry” if you’d like, if you prefer that word over “prayer.” It doesn’t particularly matter. You speak things into existence…

When alone: take a deck of regular playing cards, and like a memory game you spread them out face down on a table, all mixed up. Name the card you wish to locate first, let’s say the ace of hearts. See if you can feel the pull to that card. With practice, you should be able to find your card right away.

With a friend: you need a private physical space, such as their flat or your home. It’s like hide and go seek. Have your friend hide your keys, though it doesn’t have to be something important to you that you carry with you often. Then you say your specific prayer, and you see if you can find the keys straight away. See if you can get a picture in your mind of exactly where they are.

Hopefully this will be helpful.

🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Eagle Eye

For those who would benefit from this information, I have an example involving finding a stack of old books in a large house full of clutter. I started in the lowest level of the house. After my little prayers, I felt a pull towards a particular corner of a specific room- a room I wasn’t supposed to enter. The householder is afraid of covid, but allowed me access to the lowest level of the house only. I refuse to get the jab, so the householder won’t let me near them, or areas of the house they use. I was supposed to just stay in the basement, but I was pulled to another room, on the first floor. Getting massively yelled at, I searched the corner of the forbidden room… I left without the books… I was about to travel elsewhere, but the picture of the one cluttered corner kept appearing in my mind. So I ran back in, got my books, then scurried away apologetically. Since then, thankfully, I have been forgiven by the householder 😇

Cleverly make up your own “prayers” - they really do work.

🤍

Edited by Eagle Eye
Grammar

19 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

As for tap water and fluoride- after enough heat is applied, the flouride turns to flourine, 10x more toxic. I have been avoiding tap water when making tea or cooking anything. About seven years ago I had the flu. Before that, I typically got a cold only once a year- around the same month. Since having the flu though, not even one cold. Last year, someone close to me had covid, (supposedly covid, if you believe the test their doctor administered…). I felt like I was going to get a cold, a little tickle in my throat, but it quickly subsided. One of my best mates, they believe that they had covid twice, despite getting the jab. I know blokes who died, reportedly from covid…

I do attribute my overall general health to specific factors, such as staying away from tap water, regular exercise and exposure to sunlight, and my self-imposed dietary restrictions. Arm exercises are quite wonderful, yes. Dancing is most fun. You can use your arms a lot 😇 Also, I think and speak in the most positive terms as much as possible. I don’t tell myself that I won’t get sick. I tell myself that I will continue to improve my health. I don’t tell myself that I won’t get covid. I tell myself that I will remain healthy, despite what happens around me. And I pray specifically over my own health needs, as well as the needs of others.

The people who want to sell you their food products have all sorts of opinions about why you should take your hard earned money to buy them, and take the time to chomp them up and swallow them. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,”

as the old saying goes. It’s best to avoid these land mines out there. Prayer can help anyone do so. As time allows me, I have practical applications I still intend to share.

🙏

Good point. Yes i feel the same. When all the others around me at work are dropping like flies, probably from the toxic chemtrails or poisoned diets, i get a slight sniffle, perhaps a runny nose for the day, then it all quickly clears up and i get on with my life - disease just seems to bounce off

while the msm worshiping sheep roll about in never-ending agony and praise the satan juice.

Another good thing i just remembered is fasting. Fasting once a week is good. The digestive process of the human body is very energy intensive and taking a break from food gives the body a chance to detox and fix problems that it otherwise could not do in its busy schedule.

Black seed oil is good as well

I find reading and keeping the brain active helps, and this website is good at that with intelligent well-informed people

15 hours ago, jack121 said:

Another good thing i just remembered is fasting. Fasting once a week is good. The digestive process of the human body is very energy intensive and taking a break from food gives the body a chance to detox and fix problems that it otherwise could not do in its busy schedule.

Black seed oil is good as well

I find reading and keeping the brain active helps, and this website is good at that with intelligent well-informed people

Thank you for the reminders about fasting and the black seed oil. They are specifically meaningful to me during this time of my life. Yeah I forgot to respond to your headache points. I have had about one every ten years.

Keeping your mind active- Jim Kwik. I suppose you could call him a motivational speaker. He had a brain injury early in life- he was considered to be the slow kid in class- then later in life he massively recovered from it, and now he teaches people how to read very quickly. Maybe that would help you get more reading in. I would never want to waste anyone’s time, so it’s merely a suggestion.

I have a deep appreciation for this website. It’s the only one I post on. Have learned so much here, actually. It’s quite the refreshing change, to see so much sensibility in one place.

Bone health- I have personal reasons for being interested in it. Guessing Mr. H is far more outgoing than I am, with the variety of topics he comes up with for people to discuss. My sincerest gratitude for your kindness, Jack.

Cheers

Edited by Eagle Eye
Grammar/punctuation
  • Like 2

On 3/27/2024 at 4:01 PM, Mr H said:

Wondering if folks can share nutrition and activities that are good for bone health?

Have arthritis and bone cancer in family so looking for things which could avoid such scenarios.

Thanks.

Probably what jack and eagle are suggesting, just regular low stress exercises. 
putting extra weight on your joints will strengthen them eventually, but not too much like weight lifting, all the old body builders have arthritis In their joints.

Using your body weight is simple, cheap and effective.

Adding toned muscle mass around your bones helps support them and takes the load off them, but they become stronger too from repeated usage. 

Tap water I know from experience makes your bones teeth and hair weak and brittle.

I had bad dental fluorosis when I was younger until I woke up and started seeking out water that contained no fluoride.

Teeth would be mottled light white and yellow, and they’d chip and crumble easily. This has to be the same for your bones. About a week after I stopped drinking tap water my teeth strengthened and stopped chipping, and the mottling went away eventually. 

Are we the only species that drinks it’s own toilet water? 

• Thanks 1

This is interesting. Cos my dad had bone cancer and arthritis. Hus mum had arthritis. I had some joint elbow pain.

Common theme between all three of us. Drink extraordinary amounts of milk. I mean tonnes of the stuff. Makes you tall and strong they say.

Well. Maybe not. Maybe excess calcium if the problem and not enough magnesium?

• Thanks 1