How Do You Wake Up From The Dream For Good?

Hello,

I haven't finished reading The Dream and I'm wondering if David says how to wake up from the dream for good? Or if you have your own view and a practice (if there is one) to get the f out of here?

I've been on a spiritual search for a while now and the goal of getting the f out of here once and for all seems like a pretty good one to me. All the reasons that others list for why we're here aren't satisfactory to me and sound like parroted, regurgitated BS. I don't want to come back, I don't want to be reborn in some "higher realm." I see the trap of "karma" and "lessons" and the dream being a school that you have to graduate from. When I stepped back and really thought about it, like David asks us to in the book, I burst out in laughter realizing how it's really all just made-up bullshit.

So if you have any ideas on this topic please share.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

You need to be prepared to dive deep and I don't mean you go killing people like some though that is one way hence they are doing it.

Do as many deprogramming as you can. When you are closer to your real you then things will start to happen. Unfortunately, you have asked a vast question like what is the Universe? ūü§ó

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, luminouschild said:

the dream being a school that you have to graduate from. 

It could be that this reflects reality. It transferred me several times into a kind of school. In the end, it's only about you. You can explore a dead end. That what earth is. A probability that will only take place in this classroom. And you will have to wait until the teachers say so to be able to leave...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Origin said:

And you will have to wait until the teachers say so to be able to leave...

Have you read The Dream? David says "spiritual" ideas like this are what Archons implant in our minds to keep us in the loosh farm reincarnation loop until we wake up, see through the scam and refuse to consent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luminouschild said:

Have you read The Dream? David says "spiritual" ideas like this are what Archons implant in our minds to keep us in the loosh farm reincarnation loop until we wake up, see through the scam and refuse to consent.

Good luck with the awakening. You'll still be in the holodeck after that. 

• Like 1

You probably mean the tiny spectrum that humans can perceive. The Holo Deck consists of a large number of surfaces that all occupy the same space. The thing is that we can keep playing until we can't take it anymore and decide to evolve. And there is no we, everyone has to achieve it on their own. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, luminouschild said:

Hello,

I haven't finished reading The Dream and I'm wondering if David says how to wake up from the dream for good? Or if you have your own view and a practice (if there is one) to get the f out of here?

I've been on a spiritual search for a while now and the goal of getting the f out of here once and for all seems like a pretty good one to me. All the reasons that others list for why we're here aren't satisfactory to me and sound like parroted, regurgitated BS. I don't want to come back, I don't want to be reborn in some "higher realm." I see the trap of "karma" and "lessons" and the dream being a school that you have to graduate from. When I stepped back and really thought about it, like David asks us to in the book, I burst out in laughter realizing how it's really all just made-up bullshit.

Hi, I haven't started reading The Dream yet so you're ahead of me in that respect. However, spiritual practice and finding truth are important to me. 

You say you want to get out of here but don't want to be reborn in a higher realm either. So do you know where you want to get to? What other places exist which aren't illusory? I mean if you haven't had a personal experience of the destination, you're going to rely on someone else's description of it and are therefore vulnerable to mind-controlling religions and cults. It's a  truism, but if this world is a dream-world then we're dreaming it all, including its religions and spiritual practices. 

There's two ways out of a dream. Either it ends and you wake up into the 'real' world (end of the story); or you can realise you are dreaming while its happening and make the most of it while it lasts (lucid dreaming). You can't escape from a dream like escaping from prison because if you try travelling somewhere else it's still within the dream.  

So ask yourself where is the dream located? What is it made of? Imo dreams and illusions don't exist  'out there' in the environment, they exist within our minds. So trying to escape to another place, taking our unawakened mind with us, is to remain within the illusion.  If we wait till we die, there's still no guarantee that we're experiencing truth, rather than a new phase of the dream appearing as a 'higher realm'. 

Just a thought - rather than trying to escape from this world and taking your attention off it, how about doing the opposite, ie confront it with our full attention? Observe it all as clearly as possible, especially self-observation of our minds to get to the root of what's real and what's illusion. Who is it that's having this dream? 

• Like 1

The only real time is now.

If you want escape from the dream you just decide to now.

You are not going anywhere. No deaths I'm afraid. No new lives......

Everything is here and now. So up to you how to play it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 5:09 PM, luminouschild said:

Hello,

In my opinion there are places on Earth where the wavelengths and energy is different and can give you escape

5 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

In my opinion there are places on Earth where the wavelengths and energy is different and can give you escape

Do you have any concrete places in mind?