Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

HAARPING_On

This is to suggest the death cult are trying to subtlety engage us to prepare for what they’re planning or in some way exploit our consciousness from my POV and people shouldn’t worry about this simply be aware.

This is my intention here.

Some of the content here also has references to material within the April 8th Eclipse thread and the death cult’s manufacture of world events…

Whilst the chaos leading up to this event seemed to be triggered by Prince Harry’s cryptic “war on the heavens remarks”through a phoney aviation award ceremony, Kates A.I. Cancer speech, Moscow false flag terrorist attack and then the Baltimore Bridge Collapse followed by freak weather/earthquakes and so on…

At the core of this has been the foreshadowing within… Leave the World Behind

“Leave the World Behind” War to Paradise…

IMG-9661.jpg

Leave the World Behind and the Ocean! 

Did you guys realise the Ocean waters behind the bed that Julia Robert’s here also see…

Matthew Perry Post mentioned throughout in a couple of areas.

Mat and Julia used to be a couple and he died on her birthday 28th October. Maybe other connections…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Slept in during Leave the World Behind actually changed its appearance in the movie! 

I didn’t until just today…

The waters went from somewhat calm to rough! 

Is this an indication of the incoming tidal wave 🌊 …like…

IMG-9664.png

@xpwales You maybe interested within the context of this post and how it is connected with the ABBA information…

See ABBA connections here

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

They said it was to represent the “Rising Tide of Danger”. 

Remember…Obama is known as The “King Ocean President” according to “The Atlantic”…

Obama: The Ocean President

Inspired by his childhood in Hawaii, he has protected more waters than any of his predecessors—even George W. Bush, who was no slouch.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/01/obama-the-ocean-president/512135/

And Obama was a BIG part in the making of Leave the World Behind…and he’s connected to “Cern”? 

Needs research?

IMG-9330.png

And just an interesting side note: the Ocean painting behind the bed in Leave the World Behind is titled: Hairline Cracks.

Hairline Cracks means there has been some sort of shift in the foundation…

IMG-9637.jpg

IMG-9638.jpg

"Hairline Cracks" AS SEEN ON "LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND" NETFLIX

https://www.adamhallart.com/store/hairlinecracks?fbclid=IwAR2WxHw1U2Cp6cNUHIhtSpNO9TeU-CAPpJjoDxuHROGqO8LtoOxwzHT-Qak_aem_AbEJlf3SOSh8TmKeMLLHdiiMZZD_5e0XRXz14BNzKkHpBH_P6ThfuWtf_72bDTn1Bwo

Leave the World Behind’ Easter Eggs: How The Paintings Change With The Movie’s Plot

https://decider.com/2023/12/08/leave-the-world-behind-easter-eggs-paintings-change/amp/?fbclid=IwAR1Q-ToOQ8O2ef6Uj4QQrnZnByueOQJhiuw74dbzqSbv-DNjt6BsDhHKU-8_aem_AbHI-5PUkMoRZMtNhFb9psc8mfGCMgnk9jNpJE4MHaUiRR9cF_YZBYA0iKKfDEetN0A

IMG-9659.jpg

☯️

People Changing Our World - “Poles

Stefano Meroli from CERN in Geneva to a movie with Obama, Dalai Lama and Spielberg

https://meroli.web.cern.ch/blog_people_changing_our_world.html

What the Upcoming Geomagnetic Reversal Will Do to Earth

https://youtu.be/ridb9olnqLc?si=nfejoiXwRPNs_zeZ

IMG-9639.jpg

Sky divided in two by a straight line, Florida, USA

👁️ Sea of Consciousness 🌊 Bath 🛀 Symbolism…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Such events are mentioned through this track…

Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks (Official Audio)

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

In My Time of Dying (1990 Remaster)

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Katsika said:

It was obvious as hell that this was no accident. 🙃

On 3/27/2024 at 4:46 AM, numnuts said:

This happens the day after the U.S. didn't veto a UN Security Council resolution calling for a Gaza ceasefire.

China, they suggest? Err, no.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

“The History Book on the Shelf, Is Always Repeating Itself”

♾️

Donovan's Echo - Official Movie Trailer

IMG-1507.jpg

Bridge Collapse movie ''DONOVAN'S ECHO'' 119 and NUCLEAR (Manhattan Project)

IMG-1508.jpg

X Symbolism 

Forrest Gump & Cast Away - Tom Hanks

This is from Leave the World Behind 

Death to America

IMG-1437.png

This is from “reality

IMG-1433.jpg

You can only wonder why we are seeing this in New York now 🤔

'Death to Israeli real estate,' 'Death to America' signs found on NYU property, NYPD says 

Handouts included phrases such as 'Death to America' and 'Long live the intifada'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/death-israeli-real-estate-death-america-signs-found-nyu-property-nypd?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2oP6rBuBRHoxqEo8G7a1TD0sKEvHcYicpqGWEnoWrfVVm4NQOFOkHu4NY_aem_AaCQMnhWDxPaeuEzxxUTHuYj1dPAmLdIJpZWzsqEwztZ_4N53y09pfzgxNlEJep0kGN-53xjYdLPYwKNAMb3AIAk

In English 

IMG-0326.png

Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Linguistic Programming Or Subtle Subliminal Language?

Edited by DannyUK

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2024 at 12:02 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

An unfinished road bridge marks the end of the big car chase in Paris in the movie "Ronin" (1998),  which has obvious parallels to the death of Diana and Dodi. 

Good film but I have never noticed the relationship, but I have noticed the bridge. The one the BMW crashes off ending the chase before blowing up?

What unfinished bridge was involved within Diana and Dodi’s death? 

Posted (edited)

The Eclipse 
Chaos Chaos and more Chaos…

New Madrid - The Earthquakes of 1811 and 1812

Pelican Island Bridge

IMG-2251.jpg

Barge hits bridge connecting Galveston and Pelican Island, causing partial collapse and oil spill

Another Bridge “collapse” that shut off Power and has very specific numbers…

IMG-2257.jpg

IMG-2258.jpg

POWER SHUT OFF
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/05/15/pelican-island-bridge-galveston-texas-barge/73704484007/

This time in Texas. 
Remember King Charles wore a tug-boat tie at Easter following the Baltimore Bridge Collapse…

IMG-2255.png
See Here…

Well, it just so happens a barge broke free from a tug-boat and hit the Pelican Bridge in Texas…
Hit 1 pillar and made part of the Bridge collapse and it also shut off Power to the Pelican island!

Remember the Power went out on the “Dali” Ship… twice… Before it hit the “Key” Bridge. 
And remember Prince Harry just celebrated the 10th anniversary of his INVICTUS Games on the 8th of May (OUROBOROS 8 Infinity ♾️ death and rebirth)! 
Well, it just so happens that the Bridge in Texas was “struck” by the barge at 10 o’clock.
And also, it just so happens that there are a series of children’s books that were written around 2021 that are called the “Royal Pelican Tales” that are connected to Harry’s real name…
Which is Henry! 
It also has to do with an Island. Henry is the main Pelican character! 
One of the book’s is called…”Where Does “Prince” Henry Go?”

IMG-2254.jpg
https://www.amazon.com/Royal-Pelican-Tales-Where-Prince/dp/0578350971

You should read the summary of the “Royal Pelican Tales”…

⚡🌩️ 

IMG-2259.jpg

Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10th

And by the way, this Bridge “collapse“ in Texas occurred on May 15th! 
15 is their magic Masonic square number and it just so happens to be the day Harry was born in September…

IMG-2256.jpg

IMG-2260.jpg

You also actually make out of INVICTUS GAMES 
“I AM SUN SET” ??

Tsunami - I am T Sun 🌞

IMG-2261.jpg

Ephesians 6:12
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

IMG-2174.png

King Charles - Lucifuge Rofocale’s
I reckon this mirrored imagery is a “play” upon the “Red Dragon” whilst also looking like a demonic bunny.
“Run Rabbit Run…”

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Good film but I have never noticed the relationship, but I have noticed the bridge. The one the BMW crashes off ending the chase before blowing up?

What unfinished bridge was involved within Diana and Dodi’s death? 

The chase is in Paris,

goes into a tunnel,

and there's a blonde lady. One car crashes into tunnel pillars.

The film was released in 1998 in the wake of the crash. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

The chase is in Paris,

goes into a tunnel,

Sounds interesting you should make a post on it.

Don’t forget, someone secretly isn’t Ronin at all (aka is not really one of them) and is deep cover for Military Intelligence, I’m sure it will be important…

May this help you with the Diana Connections 👍 

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 1:26 PM, Katsika said:

On 5/7/2024 at 9:48 AM, Katsika said:

Traffic in the Bosphorus Strait is suspended due to the ALEXIS vessel running aground

https://en.rua.gr/2024/05/07/traffic-in-the-bosphorus-strait-is-suspended-due-to-the-alexis-vessel-running-aground/

Suez next perhaps - Panama is still compromised I think (on going drought).

Thanks for the info, OJ seen this with a lot going on.

Seems they’re taking the piss out of us with all this manufactured chaos upon chaos. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if some bad actors are blamed for all of this to justify war given the God of War “North”ern Light style ritual.

Pentagon worshipping their their masters…

The fact still some people want to deny, ignore cover up or blame something or someone else other than this death cult that gets off on all of this is beyond me.

Other than people simply haven’t done the research and background stuff to be able to see we are being fucked with…

Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10th

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Texas again now…

Power Grid Down…

This is what a SPIRITUAL battle looks like! Wake up…don’t stay in the dark! 

Rainbows forming above their heads, shadowed to Kate Middleton then around the world quickly for a short time

🌈 

IMG-2021.png

Kate Middleton - EuroVision 

🇺🇦 

EUROVISION 2023 opening with Catherine (Kate) Princess of Wales on the piano at Windsor Castle.

You do see, or you can pretend you don’t there’s nothing in between.

IMG-2016.png

Just in case its not clear, Kate is being used to imitate/represent The High Priestess as part of Ritual and Symbolism being performed through Eurovision as a World Stage to do this.

Kate visible and doing well, the positive aspects, card on the left, Kate unknown, confusion and uncertainty, the card on the right, the negative aspects.

A ritual and symbolic act is being performed.

Which is to do with this death cult and their agendas.

IMG-2333.webp

IMG-2338.png

IMG-2332.jpg

Widespread power outages from deadly Houston storm raise new risk: hot weather

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/18/1252303537/power-outages-from-deadly-houston-storm-raise-new-risk-hot-weather

IMG-2340.jpg

👑 

The Bad Bunny

🐰 V

4 killed in Houston severe storms; power could be out for weeks

THE BEEKEEPER - Head Like A Hole | Full Trailer Song | NIN |

Sexy Beast - Trailer (2000)

King Charles - Lucifuge Rofocale’s

I reckon this mirrored imagery is a “play” upon the “Red Dragon” whilst also looking like a demonic bunny. 

Run Rabbit Run…

IMG-2174.png

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

SPIRIT WORLD VOL 1 - DOCUMENTARY BY C.EVERARD

Spirit World 1. Chris Everard

https://odysee.com/@carlosantoniodocus:3/Spirit-World-1.-Chris-Everard:c

Northern Lights Visible Across the UK? - HAARP Research May 8th to May 10th

Edited by DannyUK

22 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Texas again now…

Power Grid Down…

This is what a SPIRITUAL battle looks like! Wake up…don’t stay in the dark! 

Rainbows forming above their heads, shadowed to Kate Middleton then around the world quickly for a short time

🌈 

IMG-2021.png

Kate Middleton - EuroVision 

🇺🇦 

EUROVISION 2023 opening with Catherine (Kate) Princess of Wales on the piano at Windsor Castle.

You do see, or you can pretend you don’t there’s nothing in between.

IMG-2016.png

Expand  

IMG-2333.webp

Texas or Ukraine? 😁

See the road sign "Sowden 12100"...Snowden? A hidden message or catastroph created i.e. ritual to do Snowden in?

So the sign is nullifying One-to-One by 00.

Yeah the spiritual battle mentioned in the bible is happening through us right now.

We want to stay in the dark......though I think we may be talking about different dark.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 1:18 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

The chase is in Paris,

goes into a tunnel,

It was probably linked with Diana's crash to enhance the power of accident driven ritual.

People would have watched it and think of Diana's death and energy goes there.

Murder in the tunnel was carefully planned. Tunnel relating to the tunnel of Set, Diana was sacrificed and locked in hell, buried on an island surrounded by water.... again reference to hell. I wouldn't be surprised her organs were eaten by those that wanted her power.

Edited by DaleP

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It was probably linked with Diana's crash to enhance the power of accident driven ritual.

People would have watched it and think of Diana's death and energy goes there.

Murder in the tunnel was carefully planned. Tunnel relating to the tunnel of Set, Diana was sacrificed and locked in hell, buried on an island surrounded by water.... again reference to hell. I wouldn't be surprised her organs were eaten by those that wanted her power.

This is more like the Diana scenario only played out better than it is here… Plus the car being controlled in such a way being Diana’s…

The crash in the tunnel being ritual mockery and to protect the scene. Less witnesses etc

Likely those remote controlling the car - Boston Brakes as it’s referred to - where too close to the scene in the tunnel which is why they lost control and swiped into their own vehicle before hitting the car into the 13th pillar. The reason they where so close to the scene would be one of two reasons.

To make sure they’ve accomplished what they’re doing, that she is actually dead or to take her or something away from the scene…
More than likely to perform some sort of sacrificial/symbolic ritual within the tunnel and then the scene is controlled by their own puppets within emergency services or at least they’re presenting themselves as such.

But it is perhaps best spoken about on the Prince Harry Aviation Leg End Post - War upon the Heavens.

What I am suggesting is, that a similar ritual of ripping the body to pieces was carried out similar to Hypatia which seems to embody the qualities of Diana and a similar type ritual was performed through the Jack the Ripper killings. This could very well have been repeated with Diana…

This story of ripping the body to pieces and reassembling them, death and resurrection seem to be reoccurring themes.

Today, this is definitely connected with Transhumanism. Maybe this element comes into play here…

Killer Elite : Car scene

Death and Resurrection Show - Killing Joke

But for what it’s worth, it is probably my favourite part of the movie and maybe there’s more symbolism to it than I have noticed before so will put this here anyways… If you see something worth noting let me know…

Ronin - Car Chase in Paris Full 1080p HD

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1