April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Gonna bookmark here. Berwick bullshit. So I can reference easily next time he comes out with silly nonsense and folks fool for it.

I know many of his followers think he's here to help ( I did too b4 Eve shone light on him) the only person he is here to help is himself. Either through direct scams, or complete nonsense predictions to get clicks .......by putting innocent folk in a state of fear. Fear literally being the "food of the devil" - literally speaking...

Anyway.

Pleased you silly sods doomers all survived!

I'm a bit slow at following some stuff, but is this in relation to Sean Adl-Tabatabai and 'The People's Voice' site?

[EDIT: Ah, got you now. You mean Jeff Berwick. I was on a totally different track as I know Eve recognised Sean Adl-Tabatabai  as clickbait in another topic].

Edited by webtrekker

14 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Cool.

It was pretty awesome. Once in a lifetime sort of stuff

I take it you didn’t buy tickets for the Lizard Festival either 

Not my thing festivals too many people drunk everywhere.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Gonna bookmark here. Berwick bullshit. So I can reference easily next time he comes out with silly nonsense and folks fool for it.

I know many of his followers think he's here to help ( I did too b4 Eve shone light on him) the only person he is here to help is himself. Either through direct scams, or complete nonsense predictions to get clicks .......by putting innocent folk in a state of fear. Fear literally being the "food of the devil" - literally speaking...

Anyway.

Pleased you silly sods doomers all survived!

What have you got against jeff. I have been following him for a while now, seems to only put out interesting info. He is friends with alot of other truthers like max igan etc. His fear mongering is no worse than any other on the net. But if its wrong i guess i will learn. He just resonates with me at the moment.

Edited by Captainlove

Posted (edited)

Some people are saying this pic of the eclipse proves its a black sun Rahu,now im new to this idea. Some people say the black sun is under the north pole. I have no idea anyone know about this?

image.jpeg.2c3f4a06f2b6320c965bcac5ae57d7e6.jpeg

Edited by Captainlove

Some people are saying this pic of the eclipse proves its a black sun Rahu,now im new to this idea. Some people say the black sun is under the north pole. I have no idea anyone know about this?

In Vedic astrology, the energy of the moon's nodes are thought to be represented by a dragon (Hindu mythology) - the north node (head of the dragon) is called Rahu (representing our path forward/destiny this time round) and the south node (tail of the dragon) is called Ketu (representing past experiences).

I've never heard of Rahu being referred to as a black sun - Rahu and Ketu do not exist in solid form, they are "points" (all the planets have a north and south node I think).

I've heard of Nibiru/Nemesis being called a black sun and apparently it's location is under the plane of the ecliptic and that is why it can't bee seen.

There's also the Hopi Indian Prophecy - Blue Kachina and Red Kachina

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JONJAY79 said:

Shit forgot all about the world ending been on nightshift last few nights. 

Never even had time to get paranoid forgot. 😪 

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. The world only exists weekdays, 9 to 5 in the minds of governments and the 'Elite!'

• Like 1

Well, I've had to crawl out from under my bed after getting cramp, running out of chorizo and black pudding sarnies and emptying my two bottles of whisky and Horlicks, a cocktail I came up with when drinking in company { when it comes to my round I'm usually fast asleep } a good money saving tip for anyone looking to save a bob or two!👍

The old tin helmet has rubbed my bald spot raw, and the chinstrap was a bit tight too!🥴

Edited by Mr Crabtree

The thing that most don't realise when they buy into the fear mongering around the eclipse is that the energy of an eclipse can be felt for up to 6 months before the event and 6 after.

Its also, in current astrological terms, an ignition point, not am end of the world thing.

It kicks off a chain of other events.

I spent a beautiful day with a group of friends at an archaeological site, meditating, humming, surrounded by love and friendship.

What kind of world could be create if we all took time out to connect together like this on a regular basis, instead of bickering and domineering?

The change is coming, like it or not. Time to get on board the choo choo train of global peace, love and understanding leaving the baggage of control and manipulation behind.

• Like 1

The most obvious thing I’ve noticed is that a lot of ordinary people have stated a lot more cloud seeding was done during the eclipse and yet this was never noticed or brought up by the mainstream media as far as I could see who all had clear views as luck would have it…

It’s like someone knew…

Strange that and equally strange this information about this geoengineering testing being released as tested within San Francisco shortly beforehand.

Completely ignoring the “conspiracy theorists” who have been suggesting likewise has been occurring for years like they never said anything and they don’t exist…

All of this symbolism through Corona Virus and the Eclipse are clearly connected. This is a matter of fact and nothing has changed here…

It all signifying a war upon the heavens however you may wish to interpret that. I personally believe it is to do with the sun and how it influences the body, essentially disconnecting us from a certain state or potential of consciousness over time…

Right down to “William Shakespeare” getting the first vaccine here in the UK and many associations between COVID and this Eclipse.

This isn’t something made up or wrong, people should check it out for themselves, whatever is going on and those behind it are trying to achieve and however they believe these things to be linked?

It has something to do with drawing on entities or energies from within another realm and is to do with Transhumanism and A.I. As if they’re being drawn to be contained within an electronic environment even - A.I. 

These things are most definitely connected with the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple which means the destruction of The Dome of the Rock in how this death cult are manufacturing world events and at least how they’ve symbolically represented each temple and the use of religion to destroy and then rebuild - rebuilding under their NWO Collective and Unity - Not necessarily how each religion may see them but how they’re being used.

I personally was expecting to have seen something more symbolic of what’s actually taking place behind the scenes.

This is what it was looking like but if you’re not the one doing it how can you know as you’re left to interpret the symbolism of the people actually doing this and what they’re suggesting.

All you have to go off is what’s being foreshadowed unless you're psychic. 

What was expected at least by me anyway was a deception or soft cell if you like as if a manifestation of what’s actually taking place even, something symbolic for those who doubt or as a form of mimicry or mockery…

I’m sure I wasn’t alone in thinking this as a lot of shenanigans where lining up and was building up to something here…

This is what information surrounding this would suggest anyhow.

Dealing with spiritual/supernatual matters aren’t easy you never know how they’re going to manifest, especially when they’re through the deceptive work of this death cult who are basically at war upon anything considered remotely spiritual. Counter-spirit - That is what this is all about and why what’s occurring is occurring.

Rudolph Steiner: Spiritual Vaccine

People should be happy nothing occurred… Yet people seem to want something bad to have happened?

The outcome is a good one. At least currently within the physical sense/our physical senses anyways.

What I’m trying to do here is be a preventative measure should the worst happen like I imagine others are trying to do the same…

People have somewhere to go and try to figure out what’s going on by having recorded what I can see or believe to be suspect.

Just pointing out what I can see and feel based around subject matter I believe to be of significance at the time and we should just see what pans out. If you’re not actually doing these things you’ll never know how they’re going to play out. 

I hope certain people here can appreciate that and what I’m trying to do here by drawing upon such symbolism and connections which some people certainly don’t seem to understand or appreciate. I’m sure others who do similar may likewise be misunderstood by people who don’t understand what is occurring it seems.

It is based upon observation, synchronicities and alongside other peoples observations which seem to coincide and nothing else.

People can review or dismiss whatever they want but don’t ignore the blatant facts and realities that the symbolism here to do with the eclipse and the vaccine are clearly linked by some twisted agenda of this death cult which the full picture remains unknown and would have been easier to understand if an obvious false flag event would have occurred…

We need to keep an open mind as to exactly what’s going on here.

“Since CERN is reactivating on April 8th, I figured it would be a good time to remind you all that what these freaks over at CERN are doing is not for the greater good of humanity. 

They are bringing demonic entities over from the other side! 

The show Stranger Things has a ton of predictive programming involving CERN and the spiritual side of what they are doing. The fact that their logo has a 666 that's clear as day should be reason enough to realize that CERN is working for the enemy. 

Remember, everything that is happening right now is Biblical and the death cult are using it as their own playbook.

This is a spiritual war. Unfortunately, the majority of the masses aren't in the slightest bit conCERNed about what these wicked people are up to. The spiritual attacks will ramp up. 

We wrestle not against flesh and blood!”

IMG-9710.jpg

6uild 6ack 6etter -  Use of Shiva…

A.I.- Eclipse - You’ll see some material referenced within David Ickes Saturn is not what you think it is research surrounding 9/11 and the subway…

2OO1 - The Eye and the Monolith | 9/11

See the beach interpretations…

I understand the Christian interpretation is not for everyone but some good information within this video nonetheless explaining some of what’s taking place here and providing some context…

Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions

This game is symbolic of such… Predictive Programming/Foreshadowing

I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but not sure through this thread

First BT Encounter Scene - DEATH STRANDING | Cinematic Cut Scene (Full)

Seems very much related with this…

IMG-9711.jpg

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

“Beach” symbolism…

Venom: Let there be carnage ending beach scene

https://youtu.be/DNbkKPYZBbE?si=-60CHskei1ySXvK8

Symbolism should be obvious here…

It does fit into a bigger picture of what the ritual of the twin towers represent and was designed to achieve within their NWO

PEACE ON EARTH

What’s shown through this is to do with A.I. And Transhumanism

Bowie and Mirrors

IMG-9713.jpg

https://odysee.com/@LXXXVIIIfinistemporis:6/BOWIEANDMIRRORS:5

Some more geoengineering?

Deadly April storm batters Northeast, snarling travel and knocking out power to half a million

Five million people are under wind alerts across New England and 8 million are under winter alerts Thursday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna146354

Rant over - some people don’t understand this and it is not personal to anyone here. I’m sure other people feel the same way who are trying to do similar and people seem to want the worst which is certainly strange…

But I can understand a sense of confusion as to what these bastards are trying to achieve and hope this is clear what is being got at. If not please ask…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Just now, DannyUK said:

The most obvious thing I’ve noticed is that a lot of ordinary people have stated a lot more cloud seeding was done during the eclipse and yet this was never noticed or brought up by the mainstream media as far as I could see who all had clear views as luck would have it…

It’s like someone knew…

Strange that and equally strange this information about this geoengineering testing being released as tested within San Francisco shortly beforehand…

All of this symbolism through Corona Virus and the Eclipse are clearly connected. This is a matter of fact and nothing has changed here…

It all signifying a war upon the heavens however you may wish to interpret that.

Right down to “William Shakespeare” getting the first vaccine here in the UK and many associations between COVID and this Eclipse.

This isn’t something made up or wrong, people should check it out for themselves, whatever is going on and those behind it are trying to achieve and however they believe these things to be linked?

It has something to do with drawing on entities or energies from within another realm and is to do with Transhumanism and A.I. As if they’re being drawn to be contained within an electronic environment even - A.I. 

These things are most definitely connected with the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple which means the destruction of The Dome of the Rock in how this death cult are manufacturing world events and at least how they’ve symbolically represented each temple and the use of religion to destroy and then rebuild - rebuilding under their NWO Collective and Unity - Not necessarily how each religion may see them but how they’re being used.

I personally was expecting to have seen something more symbolic of what’s actually taking place behind the scenes.

This is what it was looking like but if you’re not the one doing it how can you know as you’re left to interpret the symbolism of the people actually doing this and what they’re suggesting.

All you have to go off is what’s being foreshadowed unless you're psychic. 

What was expected at least by me anyway was a deception or soft cell if you like as if a manifestation of what’s actually taking place even, something symbolic for those who doubt or as a form of mimicry or mockery…

I’m sure I wasn’t alone in thinking this as a lot of shenanigans where lining up and was building up to something here…

This is what information surrounding this would suggest anyhow.

Dealing with spiritual/supernatual matters aren’t easy you never know how they’re going to manifest, especially when they’re through the deceptive work of this death cult who are basically at war upon anything considered remotely spiritual. Counter-spirit - That is what this is all about and why what’s occurring is occurring.

People should be happy nothing occurred… Yet people seem to want something bad to have happened?

The outcome is a good one. At least currently within the physical sense anyways.

What I’m trying to do here is be a preventative measure should the worst happen like I imagine others are trying to do the same…

People have somewhere to go and try to figure out what’s going on by having recorded what I can see or believe to be suspect.

Just pointing out what I can see and feel based around subject matter I believe to be of significance at the time and we should just see what pans out. If you’re not actually doing these things you’ll never know how they’re going to play out. 

I hope certain people here can appreciate that and what I’m trying to do here by drawing upon such symbolism and connections which some people certainly don’t seem to understand or appreciate. I’m sure others who do similar may likewise be misunderstood by people who don’t understand what is occurring it seems.

It is based upon observation, synchronicities and alongside other peoples observations which seem to coincide and nothing else.

People can review or dismiss whatever they want but don’t ignore the blatant facts and realities that the symbolism here to do with the eclipse and the vaccine are clearly linked by some twisted agenda of this death cult which the full picture remains unknown and would have been easier to understand if an obvious false flag event would have occurred…

We need to keep an open mind as to exactly what’s going on here.

“Since CERN is reactivating on April 8th, I figured it would be a good time to remind you all that what these freaks over at CERN are doing is not for the greater good of humanity. 

They are bringing demonic entities over from the other side! 

The show Stranger Things has a ton of predictive programming involving CERN and the spiritual side of what they are doing. The fact that their logo has a 666 that's clear as day should be reason enough to realize that CERN is working for the enemy. 

Remember, everything that is happening right now is Biblical and the death cult are using it as their own playbook.

This is a spiritual war. Unfortunately, the majority of the masses aren't in the slightest bit conCERNed about what these wicked people are up to. The spiritual attacks will ramp up. 

We wrestle not against flesh and blood!”

IMG-9710.jpg

6uild 6ack 6etter -  Use of Shiva…

A.I.- Eclipse - You’ll see some material referenced within David Ickes Saturn is not what you think it is research surrounding 9/11 and the subway…

2OO1 - The Eye and the Monolith | 9/11

See the beach interpretations…

I understand the Christian interpretation is not for everyone but some good information within this video nonetheless explaining some of what’s taking place here and providing some context…

Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions

This game is symbolic of such… Predictive Programming/Foreshadowing

I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but not sure through this thread

Seems very much related with this…

IMG-9711.jpg

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

“Beach” symbolism…

Venom: Let there be carnage ending beach scene

https://youtu.be/DNbkKPYZBbE?si=-60CHskei1ySXvK8

Symbolism should be obvious here…

PEACE ON EARTH

Some more geoengineering?

Deadly April storm batters Northeast, snarling travel and knocking out power to half a million

Five million people are under wind alerts across New England and 8 million are under winter alerts Thursday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna146354

Rant over - some people don’t understand this and it is not personal to anyone here. I’m sure other people feel the same way who are trying to do similar and people seem to want the worst which is certainly strange…

But I can understand a sense of confusion as to what these bastards are trying to achieve and hope this is clear what is being got at. If not please ask…

Danny, why do you feel the need to jump straight on the conspiracy bandwagon with each post? Every post is a repetition of the last with the same stuff over and over. Are you stuck in a mind loop? 

Do you not realise how that affects your own energetic and mental state? Wouldn't you like to be free of the fear state that so called "proof" gives?

Most conspiracy stuff is based in fear, just like main stream "news". Much of it is planted info to maintain the fear mindset.

For those of us who don't have WiFi (yes some do exist) when you post all that it completely bungs up the thread and makes it unreadable, plus it wastes a ton of mobile data.

I'm not having a go at you, just trying to raise awareness.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Danny, why do you feel the need to jump straight on the conspiracy bandwagon with each post? Every post is a repetition of the last with the same stuff over and over. Are you stuck in a mind loop? 

Do you not realise how that affects your own energetic and mental state? Wouldn't you like to be free of the fear state that so called "proof" gives?

Most conspiracy stuff is based in fear, just like main stream "news". Much of it is planted info to maintain the fear mindset.

For those of us who don't have WiFi (yes some do exist) when you post all that it completely bungs up the thread and makes it unreadable, plus it wastes a ton of mobile data.

I'm not having a go at you, just trying to raise awareness.

Thanks for your input mate.

If you’re using your mobile you can’t hope to research this and you’re starting from the wrong place. The same for anyone else who expects to communicate and research what’s going on properly from a mobile phone or using mobile data and then try to blame me or anyone else because you’re using too much data…

Don’t use it.

You should raise your awareness to a proper environment to do the research then you won’t have that problem mate.

Otherwise you’re doing lazy “research”.

What I’m trying to do is raise your awareness to the appropriate tools and environment to be within a position to see what’s going on.

You can’t do that from a mobile phone. That’s actually part of the problem and it’s one of your own making.

Do you have something constructive to offer?

Also, does a special place exist for us conspiracy theorists? Maybe I’ll go there?

You’re exactly the type of person I’m referring to who has no respect nor appreciation.

In fact I don’t believe you’re even capable of it or connecting dots which you call “conspiracy theory”…

Maybe its not me who’s in the wrong place 👀

Edited by DannyUK

I did plenty of research so I have no desire to keep doing same stuff over and over. I'm over all that now. Moved on long ago and let it go. 

Nowadays I prefer to spend time in nature rather than pinned to a computer conning myself I'm doing "research" when really what I'm doing is confirming my own ego bias etc that I'm right about everything.

We are in the thick of revelation culture right now. Folks are obsessed with it.

Covid era did us a massive service really, it made us stop and get off the hamster wheel for a bit. Gave us time to think about other stuff.

If you are at the beginning of waking up (for example) i can see why it becomes obsessive, I think we all are a bit obsessed with "the truth" in the beginning.

But getting stuck in that mindset is every bit as bad for you as being asleep to the control system.

Being stuck, confused and in fear is what they want of course. The question is; what good is it all doing you/ the human collective? Are you/ we contributing to the fear or not...?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2024 at 3:49 AM, xpwales said:

Yes mate, and even the costume appears to reference blue/watery light...

abba-waterloo.png.1105b66c5ccba572b4aa0d25bfbcfbe1.png

Also, ABBA's first Eurovision performance was in '74, which matches the following words in simple gematria...

Jesus, Lucifer. Aurora, Coss. The King.

Found this.

ABBA in Chokmah

2Jbvo9c.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Thanks for your input mate.

If you’re using your mobile you can’t hope to research this and you’re starting from the wrong place. The same for anyone else who expects to communicate and research what’s going on properly from a mobile phone or using mobile data and then try to blame me or anyone else because you’re using too much data…

Don’t use it.

You should raise your awareness to a proper environment to do the research then you won’t have that problem mate.

Otherwise you’re doing lazy “research”.

What I’m trying to do is raise your awareness to the appropriate tools and environment to be within a position to see what’s going on.

You can’t do that from a mobile phone. That’s actually part of the problem and it’s one of your own making.

Do you have something constructive to offer?

Also, does a special place exist for us conspiracy theorists? Maybe I’ll go there?

You’re exactly the type of person I’m referring to who has no respect nor appreciation.

In fact I don’t believe you’re even capable of it or connecting dots which you call “conspiracy theory”…

Maybe its not me who’s in the wrong place 👀

I didn't realise that the 'truth' was dependent on computer memory. 

Most forum members can keep their posts data 'light' - why can't you?

• Like 2

It appears that there is a great confusion regarding the black sun.

People are mixing this, that and the other no wonder.

Firstly, from the astrology perspective, Rahu is called the mouth of dragon, this is your purpose, direction you ought to be moving forward. If you want to know more about this, I suggest start learning by visiting astrology sites.

As for black sun, everyone has this. This is your unconscious (dark side where your demons reside) ....so I don't blame you don't know 😁

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Which festival are you talking about?

The Lizard Festival, they were going to hold it during the eclipse in Cornwall weren’t they? Unless I’m mistaken and getting my Cornish events mixed up, but I’m pretty sure we were going to try and gatecrash it after watching the eclipse, but it was called off anyway. Or was that a radio 1 dance party we were trying to gatecrash? You’ll have to excuse my poor memory it was over 20 yrs ago after all, anyway the guy who organised the Lizard Festival just f***ed the whole thing off and ran to the hills with his bundle of cash from tickets and sponsors. Nice guy! 

47 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Computer says no.

I get this problem too, the posts always crash my phone which is really annoying as from the fractions of what I can read of Danny’s posts they seem very interesting and well put together. I’m a fan of the symbolism, bit like Octo’s work, very good

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

You can’t do that from a mobile phone. That’s actually part of the problem and it’s one of your own making

Some of us can’t afford a hardline connection or a direct debit internet plan. 

Thanks for this minimal post, at least it can read and reply to it! 

Using mobiles to research is sometimes the only option, just cleanse and ground yourself afterwards and minimise exposure, for example don’t hold it, lay it on a table and jab at it. 

I usually put it on flight mode after using it, no one’s gonna call me anyway, who cares 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I’m sorry did someone do something to upset or offend you? Maybe you’ve confused them with me?

Or is this because you happen to be reading this through a phone perhaps?

I’m starting to understand the username spot on don’t go changing it.

Some people are just here to undermine, mock pull apart and have nothing constructive to offer at all but their own egotistical self importance.

If you don’t like it don’t read it and move along you don’t have to read anything thats posted by me…

You’re seriously here saying to me why can’t I be like everyone else…

You do realise thats how we got into this mess don’t you?

You don’t happen to be a school teacher or such as you’re displaying the herd mentality and I’m not in it.

Who said truth was dependant upon computer memory…?

The reason is if ever you’ve read any of my posts is because of dot connecting rather than petty remarks and digs as if you’re here for nothing more than an argument.

In future if no one has anything constructive to say I won’t be addressing them.

IMG-9736.jpg

6 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Some of us can’t afford a hardline connection or a direct debit internet plan. 

Thanks for this minimal post, at least it can read and reply to it! 

Using mobiles to research is sometimes the only option, just cleanse and ground yourself afterwards and minimise exposure, for example don’t hold it, lay it on a table and jab at it. 

I usually put it on flight mode after using it, no one’s gonna call me anyway, who cares 

I’m sorry but I don’t make posts directed at people who use mobile phones if anyone is here on a mobile phone and see’s a post with my name on it just avoid it.

I appreciate your circumstances.

But I can try and post less in a communication but I can’t join less dots so people with a phone can read them when a lot of dots need connecting that would otherwise obscure the perspective of what it is I’m trying to get at or convey.

This would defeat my purpose here.

I’m not here to indulge others in petty arguments and debates which is by no means directed at you. @LastOneLeftInTheCounty

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

I’m sorry but I don’t make posts directed at people who use mobile phones if anyone is here on a mobile phone and see’s a post with my name on it just avoid it.

I appreciate your circumstances.

But I can try and post less in a communication but I can’t join less dots so people with a phone can read them when a lot of dots need connecting that would otherwise obscure the perspective of what it is I’m trying to get at or convey.

That’s ney bother pal, just keep doing what you do. 

• Thanks 1