April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

8 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Thanks for all the info and connections mate 👍 

Your welcome mate, and thank you for all the insight/info you present.

Also right at the start of ABBA Waterloo the Eurovision one there’s an odd X out of rope over water. I’ll add it here. Maybe something or nothing but a lot of X symbolism is surrounding this event…

If you rotate the SWEDEN image, the alignment of the ropes appear to be very similar to the eclipse paths...

eclipse-ship-rope.jpg.6a567cee180681770320367b86a3beb2.jpg

TBH I could see this symbolism through ABBA and their recent album but I was always thinking why ABBA until I could see the biblical connections to ABBA then it all made sense why the mockery of this death cult. ABBA being another name for God so it’s as if a warning from God they’re manipulating or mocking believing themselves to be the ultimate controlling force…

What your saying also makes sense from an Ancient Irish 'Sun Cult' perspective...

In the Gaelic language, 'Ab' or 'Aba' means the Lord or Father (as in the head of a monastery 'Abbot').

But when the words are repeated (AbAb, or FatherFather), the meaning changes to 'High Father' or God.

Ref:

Irish Wisdom Preserved in the Bible and Pyramids - Conor MacDari - 1923

https://archive.org/details/irishwisdomconormacdari (Page 74)

and

A dictionary of the Gaelic language (1866)

https://archive.org/details/dictionaryofgae00macl

In the case of Abba's logo, 'Ab' appears to be mirrored from a centre line...

abba-logo-ab-ab.png.5e0cb90e78c6560ebe6aff081042a746.png

If both words are read towards the centre line we have 'AbAb' (FatherFather, "High Father" or "God")

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, xpwales said:

What your saying also makes sense from an Ancient Irish 'Sun Cult' perspective...

In the Gaelic language, 'Ab' or 'Aba' means the Lord or Father (as in the head of a monastery 'Abbot').

But when the words are repeated (AbAb, or FatherFather), the meaning changes to 'High Father' or God.

Ref:

Irish Wisdom Preserved in the Bible and Pyramids - Conor MacDari - 1923

https://archive.org/details/irishwisdomconormacdari (Page 74)

and

A dictionary of the Gaelic language (1866)

https://archive.org/details/dictionaryofgae00macl

In the case of Abba's logo, 'Ab' appears to be mirrored from a centre line...

abba-logo-ab-ab.png.5e0cb90e78c6560ebe6aff081042a746.png

If both words are read towards the centre line we have 'AbAb' (FatherFather, "High Father" or "God")

There may also be a connection with the eclipse paths and the first letter of the Phoenician alphabet (Aleph)...

eclipse-phoenician-aleph.jpg.d4f8dae9b4cc6bce858250cc88805b0c.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

What time is the world ending today?

Wanna arrange my last super...

Big Mac and fries...

3:25pm Eastern Time in Rome, NY. That's 8:25pm in the UK, allowing for BST.

Wasn't there another bloke, coupla thousand years ago, who arranged a Last Supper too? The world didn't end, but things didn't go too well for Him, apparently!

Mind you, he might have done much better for Himself if he'd been offering Big Mac and fries!

Edited by webtrekker

52 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

3:25pm Eastern Time in Rome, NY. That's 8:25pm in the UK, allowing for BST.

Wasn't there another bloke, coupla thousand years ago, who arranged a Last Supper too? The world didn't end, but things didn't go too well for Him, apparently!

Mind you, he might have done much better for Himself if he'd been offering Big Mac and fries!

Awesome..

Got time for 2 big Macs!

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2024 at 6:34 AM, Talorgan said:

I've found  nothing else ,info on shakespeare play event  is unlikely to me ,can't find anything  happening like that from that time jason breshears   mentioned?

Does seem strange to have NASA firing at moon,apep ,cern striking up and a dragon,devils comet though ,is chesterfield where vaccine first developed and under the path ?

IMG-9612.gif

⚔️ Some more info on Shakespeare ⚔️

SHAKESPEARE | Eclipse Code

https://odysee.com/@LXXXVIIIfinistemporis:6/shakespeare-eclipse-code:6

Other Notes

IMG-9606.webp

⚡️ “A 🌁 Bridge 🌉 Between Worlds🌈 

Also another peculiar oddity about Independence Day that has been discussed through this thread…

It occurred to me that I noticed this awhile back and associated it with Coronavirus symbolism at the time and wondered about it, but it is also an eclipse symbol to show the alien ship within the film and perhaps has more symbolic reference to such an event…

IMG-9604.jpg

This film also has symbolism of King Ghidorah “Dragon“ God of the Sky “The sky is no longer the limit” - often dragons are associated with eclipses and we are within the Chinese year of the dragon - which this dragon symbolism I would suggest is also cryptic of the Whore of Babylon and the beast in this instance.

Perhaps representative of the fall of Babylon depicted as America cryptically through this method…

IMG-9609.jpg

Which has also come up throughout this thread mostly by me I think, so thought I’d add it for anyone interested in researching or associating this context 

IMG-9605.jpg

IMG-9608.jpg

😷Masks for something else🎭 

Eyes Wide Shut Ritual

Eyes Wide Shut (1999) 4K HDR 60fps

You’ll see here if you’re interested in understanding this context

🍎 

🌞🐉🌑

🧠 

🐍🪜🧬

💀

The Cult of the Eclipse - ROBERT SEPEHR

🪐🌈🌑 

“Whore of Babylon”

🎭 EYES WIDE SHUT (1999) And THE NINTH GATE (1999)

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

“The End is the Beginning. The Beginning is the End.”

EVE - Tomorrow Never Knows (The Beatles)

IMG-9610.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

While I don't place great significance on this eclipse, it was a bit of a coincidence for me last night (actually the early hours of today) when I saw the end of Disney's 1979 sci-fi film "The Black Hole", of which the very last image seen is an eclipse.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

While I don't place great significance on this eclipse, it was a bit of a coincidence for me last night (actually the early hours of today) when I saw the end of Disney's 1979 sci-fi film "The Black Hole", of which the very last image seen is an eclipse.

Great film havent seen it in a while,image.jpeg.98dc584e47b675b564f099c66413e396.jpeg

I remember going down to Helston in Cornwall to see the eclipse years ago.

That was an eerie sight to behold and no mistake.

We walked out onto a long jetty and watched as the moon devoured the sun. Day turned to night, and the seagulls and other birds went apeshit and started flying out to sea. 
Everyone was in awe, and after a brief moment it started getting light again.

Creepy but cool.

So glad we didn’t buy tickets for the Lizard Festival

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I remember going down to Helston in Cornwall to see the eclipse years ago.

That was an eerie sight to behold and no mistake.

We walked out onto a long jetty and watched as the moon devoured the sun. Day turned to night, and the seagulls and other birds went apeshit and started flying out to sea. 
Everyone was in awe, and after a brief moment it started getting light again.

Creepy but cool.

So glad we didn’t buy tickets for the Lizard Festival

I was there too,I was on a carn, it was cloudy but i did see the so called 1000mph shadow and it got dark and cold and went quiet.

• Like 2

I’ll add this here for context in relation to the eclipse…

It maybe of interest.

It’s also connected with COVID as that was the original connection I made in the first instance.

William Shakespeare” also interlinks these themes of COVID and the eclipse…

TRANSHUMANISM

0-A6-FC9-C8-C336-4999-9-CF6-E57-F7-B117-

When the two become one…
The Sun 🌞 and The Moon 🌑  
King Solomon’s Temple 🌞 and The Dome of the Rock 🌑 

Axis Mundi - Centre of the World

Matthew Perry - Favourite Movies are Batman Movies - Favourite Actor Michael Keaton - Matt personifies the Joker but presents - identifies -  himself as “the Batman/Mattman”.
This could also be a further mockery of COVID in itself when you see how Bats are made to connect as a contributing factor in “spreading the virus”. 

Which I feel is all complete BS but this could also be symbolic of that and how this is represented by TPTB is what I’m getting at…

Another more obvious example that I overlooked…
But discussed some of this within another context during Covid…

Pig and a Bat - “Bat Man
The idea shown at the end of the movie is the contagion spread due to a bat dropping contaminated fruit into a pig pen which humans consume/handle which spreads the virus.
This can also be used by the likes of WEF death cult PTB to change what we eat so we eat bugs, regardless of if or not you agree with eating meat and animal cruelty within such places as this and this type of a production line. It’s important to see we’re being exploited and manipulated is what I’m saying…

Fruit - Bat - Pig - Humans…
CONTAGION ENDING SCENE - FULL HD

4-A72-C441-FC07-44-B4-82-F1-3-EC2-D487-A

“National Park of American Samoa 2020 Silver Coin
depicts a Samoan fruit bat mother hanging in a tree with her pup.”

Or a Pig and a Bat - Mockery - if you see the “big bat” as a pig…
It’s more than suspect the time this was produced.

Bat genes could help cancer and COVID treatments, researchers say
https://news.sky.com/story/bat-genes-could-help-cancer-and-covid-treatments-researchers-say-12986078

Loads more news stories which speculate on Bat Covid connections exist.
This is put here for speculation upon this symbolism.

Cancer X Moonshot - Covid Moonshot

604-D305-A-1-FBD-4-E32-B8-FD-2-CBDBF3764

C80-A17-C5-A9-B4-46-E7-B5-FA-243537-D8-E

Training Exercise right before Covid, just like all false flags they start with a training exercise made real, if it be 9/11, 7/7 bombings or Apollo Moon Landings being good examples of this…

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel 

Batman 1989 

The Joker is symbolic of the living dead, the previous sane part of him, his persona/mask/role/identity has been destroyed and he now sees the mask upon the face of humanity and the games being played.

DABED40-F-7-F84-4948-B01-E-A7-D3856-DDAA

Symbolic of the “Throne of God” King of the Castle/Gotham - The antichrist getting people on his side through supplying/applying to peoples base needs, desires, greed, survival and so on…

(Aka The Hunger Games)

Batman - Joker poison Gotham
https://youtu.be/gVbCWTvUGdQ?si=P3u-mBndtoEs-A86

As discussed elsewhere also, the Twin Towers and 9/11 was setup to be a symbolic imitation of King Solomons Temple to be built and destroyed and was/is being used to perpetuate wars within the Middle East to “rebuildKing Solomons Temple upon the ashes of The Dome of the Rock.

One tower represents Light - Sun 🌞 - the other Darkness - Moon 🌑 and this symbolism is shadowed within Freemasonic symbolism based around King Solomons Temple.

It is this which was represented within the building of the twin towers, symbolic of holding the world in place and that such an attack was an assault upon our very foundations/reality and way of life. 

The death cult want to make the two become one. The Corona/Eclipse Sun 🌞 and the Moon 🌑 

The twin towers destroyed and rebuilt as one also symbolises this.

#Jahbulon #God Of #Freemasonry #Exposed 

https://youtu.be/_Y7qrGfh1kQ?si=W92TTZMlgW9sm9gn

Biblically this - King Solomons Temple - is supposed to be the center of the world that the Antichrist rules from.

The world stage “Disneyland theatre production” for this is Israel/Palestine Jerusalem, that the death cult are using to play this out.

Regardless of where you believe the true Biblical Jerusalem to be, this is about the game.

See Here…

The Devil reads The Economist…

2024 Internet Take Down

Also see here connected with the above…

The Economist 2012 - December 22 - Cover - Showing Hamas on Gliders

Roof of the World - One Minute Silence

71194-A9-B-F0-E3-4-E0-E-BC11-CD607-AD810

“Top of the World Ma…”
Frank Sinatra - World Trade Center (WTC) in 1996 - New York, New York

39618659-152-D-4732-9787-287-BA2-DE88-E9

Home Alone 2 New York City
https://youtu.be/lloZP5ZKcro?si=i6HwjHHwGq-fdKtg

A3-C71800-2-D08-4-CD1-8-FD9-39-A9-B4-D5-

"Made it ma! Top of the world" - Joker Personified/Personality 
White Heat (1949) - Made it, Ma ! Top of the world ! [HD]

5-F94596-B-3-F16-4-BFE-9-A09-E4-B9-C7-CB

Jack” Bounces Back - Rising Like a Phoenix, Reborn…

What a Joker… 
"Going insane, it's strangely liberating, isn't it?"
Deja Vu- Resurrection…
Ricochet 1991 - Top of the World - Nick tries to kill himself from the Roof

Axis Mundi

DF422107-7-B85-4-D39-8225-E0-CD93-ADF579

Symbolic of Batman being a personification of the Devil…

Joker Falls into Acid Scene | Batman (1989) 30th Anniversary Movie Clip 4K HDR

A1-A04-D3-C-76-D1-4043-9-B10-31591-D03-A

The devil in the church of Mary Magdalene at Rennes-le-Château

(Playing upon the themes of “Queen Semiramis and Nimrod perhaps?” - Back to the Future - mentioned earlier within this thread)

693-E85-E1-8-DC2-44-B0-8-FA5-5-AE5-C5-A0

Axis Mundi

‘Latin noun phrase. ax· is mun· di ˈak-səs-ˈmu̇n-dē : world axis : line or stem through the earth's center connecting its surface to the underworld and the heavens and around which the universe revolves.
In 20th-century comparative mythology, the term axis mundi – also called the cosmic axis, world axis, world pillar, center of the world, or world tree – has been greatly extended to refer to any mythological concept representing "the connection between Heaven and Earth" or the "higher and lower realms".’

51-D0-D6-BF-F130-4-D5-E-9-AAA-283059-B91

>>> Isn’t it interesting the close proximity USA has With Israel and AV-9 Events?? <<<

https://www.mccookgazette.com/blogs/1580/entry/69500

King Solomons Temple

The temple as microcosm is the world and cosmos as it should be, with God enthroned in the centre; which is the Kingdom of God.
It was considered to be the spiritual centre of ancient Israel, serving as a place of worship and housing the Ark of the Covenant.

More like the Israelites they’re/were a people not a place or a country, the death cult have manipulated this to play their unholy wars on mankind.

Those instigating this now are the death cult and more the works at the central core of freemasonry than anything else, which is why they have created Zionism/Israel to fulfil this function.

10-CD4-CFB-19-B7-416-B-AB0-E-B430947-F25

626963-BE-9-DD1-4-D53-8-B08-963-D15-C0-D

The Mask (A Mime) - David Bowie
https://youtu.be/ss51eLEeJuY?si=MQOJPzC66dIj5uzl

6-F3-C4-D06-709-F-4-C4-D-B4-CF-6-EAB0-E0

“White Heat”
The Death & Resurrection Show (Remastered)

43-F85-ED9-A118-47-A0-8882-9663-F966051-

Tool for symbolic reference - make no mistake 

U2 - Vertigo (Official Music Video)

99470-F90-9835-4-B1-D-B805-659-D2638-ED4

Aka - The target is the heart chakra and the temple of man - transhumansim 

IMG-6332.webp

See Here…

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

Ricochet (1991) | The war between Light & Dark | **BLATANT 9/11 MOVIE**

More info you may want to see here…
The Riddler - Die Hard etc 
2024 Internet Take Down

“Suicide, it's a suicide…”
Ricochet (OST) - Ricochet
https://youtu.be/Ydd2xhEyqjA?si=8CzR-btd3Ccq0tcF

Lady of the Lake Arthurian Legend, Camelot…
Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

🔔 🌑 

Well ring my bell… It’s Liberty Day… Such Vanity…
BLOW OUT (1981) Trailer - The Criterion Collection 

^ A retelling of the story found here…
The Kennedys - After Camelot World Premiere April 2
https://youtu.be/T2Iiri9WX6E?si=TH6A1iLaCCBBkHub

Edited December 23, 2023 by DannyUK

Taken from here and annotated slightly with interconnected posts etc

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Mr H said:

What time is the world ending today?

Wanna arrange my last super...

Big Mac and fries...

Surely, you could do better at KFC or go to a top hotel and just walk out. 😆

• Haha 1

Just as the solar eclipse arrives, scientists are now admitting they recently (and covertly) launched a geoengineering experiment in San Francisco that aims to darken the skies by launching salt pollutants into the atmosphere.

While the corporate media mocks Tennessee for passing anti-chemtrails legislation by claiming geoengineering is a "conspiracy theory," scientists in San Francisco are actively pursuing geoengineering experiments that would, if scaled up, absolutely devastate plants and crops across the planet.

Unless of course you’re behind genetically modified food and shit that grows in the dark or under UV Light…

IMG-9666.jpg

Geoengineering Test Quietly Launches Salt Crystals into Atmosphere

A solar geoengineering experiment in San Francisco could lead to brighter clouds that reflect sunlight. The risks are numerous

CLIMATEWIRE | The nation's first outdoor test to limit global warming by increasing cloud cover launched Tuesday from the deck of a decommissioned aircraft carrier in the San Francisco Bay.

The experiment, which organizers didn't widely announce to avoid public backlash, marks the acceleration of a contentious field of research known as solar radiation modification. The concept involves shooting substances such as aerosols into the sky to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/geoengineering-test-quietly-launches-salt-crystals-into-atmosphere/

IMG-9619.jpg

Contrails my ass. Those are chemicals. Date: 2024 April 4

Moon - To do with Technology, artificial society, said to have an impact on the sea, Whore of Babylon, gateway of death to the underworld…

This is being turned into the predominant force upon society…

Sun - the base of all natural life as we know it, gateway to the heavens…

Maybe take another look at the same information. Blocking the sun is a war upon the heavens.

See Could dimming the sun save the Earth?

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

IMG-9668.jpg

Btw it should be obvious I don’t agree with any of this just saying look, this is what they’re admitting and they’ve been denying geoengineering/weather modification as “conspiracy theory”. So what else are they actually doing?

They’ve been doing this for a long time which can only mean this is about to get worse and more obvious so this can’t be denied…

DON’T ACCEPT A WORD OF THIS BS - IT’S ALL ABOUT CONTROL TO FUCK WITH US 

An Engineering Experiment to Cool the Earth

Could dimming the sun save the Earth?  Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of dust into the stratosphere to stop global warming...

Sky divided in two by a straight line, Florida, USA

Some “Leave the World Behind” connections with potential weather manipulation and flooding etc

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

IMG-9669.jpg

Transhumanism/Technocracy is what all this artificiality being pushed is about

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Gonna bookmark here. Berwick bullshit. So I can reference easily next time he comes out with silly nonsense and folks fool for it.

I know many of his followers think he's here to help ( I did too b4 Eve shone light on him) the only person he is here to help is himself. Either through direct scams, or complete nonsense predictions to get clicks .......by putting innocent folk in a state of fear. Fear literally being the "food of the devil" - literally speaking...

Anyway.

Pleased you silly sods doomers all survived!

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1