April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

46 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Danny whats your personal thoughts on the 8th april. What might people expect, a simple eclipse or something else. Im hopeful it will be nothing.

From what they’re symbolising is a loss of power, creating a state of panic and civil unrest which will hopefully only be temporary.

Likely because they’re directing that power elsewhere for another purpose and so they either expect or plan on pulling the plug on peoples power and will suggest it is anomaly of one thing or another. 

Alongside that I wouldn’t be surprised if they use something like project blue beam and lightning ⚡️ and we see and hear people are stating that it was like something out of “War of the Worlds and Independence Day” as I’ve suggested.

Others will suggest it is biblical in nature because this is being exploited…

The underbelly of this is I do believe they’re attempting to summon fourth a dark state of consciousness/energy like creating a bridge and this has to do with transhumanism - the Whore of Babylon and the birth of abominations…

What people need to understand even if they’re not religious is that this death cult are imitating people’s beliefs in what they’re doing and how they’re symbolising their ritual behaviour and we need to question why and what this is, otherwise we will miss everything and dismiss it as religious POV.

The results of this will likely not be seen immediately as though it was nothing but the results of will be seen at a later date.

This could also be considered as an exchange in energy and COVID was a part in this. A ritual leading up to this event.

They’re also foreshadowing and telling us to expect a flood at some time or another…

We have already seen earthquakes leading up to this event and weather anomalies as if we’re being prepared to accept something.

But if that will be on the 8th I don’t know and I certainly don’t think or feel people should be worried but instead seek out what and why it is they’re doing what they’re doing and simply shining a light on it means it has less power than it otherwise would have to manipulate and deceive us.

I’m sure most people would not expect to see that COVID for instance was a ritual script carried out surrounding this event…

IMG-9565.jpg

When clearly, it was and is…

Just as the queens funeral ending it and her dying on the Virgin Mary’s effectively celebrated birthday.

This all symbolises a War upon the Heavens without no mistake.

Just as Prince Harrys cryptic remarks also signifies and Kates A.I. Cancer video which seemed to summon forth chaos into the world as if by design…

As you maybe able to see from the ABBA symbolism I’ve just mentioned and was discussed here previously…

We have Waterloo or - Watery Light as we’ve broken down the word previously - which could very well be used to symbolise an eclipse.

Water - Moon Light - Sun.

This has a lot of symbolism to it and is to do with biblical symbolism. Which are representative of the father and the mother…

You should look at these two comments together 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

On 4/5/2024 at 12:03 AM, DannyUK said:

Yes something staged would be likely as this is based upon preparation. And for something to have biblical implications they'll pull out all their tools and leading up to this event we have been seeing chaos upon chaos.

I have some popcorns. 🤗🍿

Everyone should stock up.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DannyUK said:

@xpwales I believe we were discussing this elsewhere, think you maybe interested 

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

As you maybe able to see from the ABBA symbolism I’ve just mentioned and was discussed here previously…

We have Waterloo or - Watery Light as we’ve broken down the word previously - which could very well be used to symbolise an eclipse.

This has a lot of symbolism to it and is to do with biblical symbolism. Which are representative of the father and the mother…

Yes mate, and even the costume appears to reference blue/watery light...

abba-waterloo.png.1105b66c5ccba572b4aa0d25bfbcfbe1.png

Also, I recall Matthew Perry in a Friends episode wearing a T-shirt design referencing "Louie Bluie" (Blue Light)...

perry-loui-bluie.png.75e08df72f747ef51d5459cb8a587846.png

(https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33541-matthew-perry-friends-ritual-sacrifice-to-“lady-liberty”-moon-goddess-queen-semiramis-the-whore-of-babylon-energy-harvesting/&do=findComment&comment=520349

Also, ABBA's first Eurovision performance was in '74, which matches the following words in simple gematria...

Jesus, Lucifer. Aurora, Coss. The King.

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DannyUK said:

From what they’re symbolising is a loss of power, creating a state of panic and civil unrest which will hopefully only be temporary.

Likely because they’re directing that power elsewhere for another purpose and so they either expect or plan on pulling the plug on peoples power and will suggest it is anomaly of one thing or another. 

Alongside that I wouldn’t be surprised if they use something like project blue beam and lightning ⚡️ and we see and hear people are stating that it was like something out of “War of the Worlds and Independence Day” as I’ve suggested.

Others will suggest it is biblical in nature because this is being exploited…

The underbelly of this is I do believe they’re attempting to summon fourth a dark state of consciousness/energy like creating a bridge and this has to do with transhumanism - the Whore of Babylon and the birth of abominations…

What people need to understand even if they’re not religious is that this death cult are imitating people’s beliefs in what they’re doing and how they’re symbolising their ritual behaviour and we need to question why and what this is, otherwise we will miss everything and dismiss it as religious POV.

The results of this will likely not be seen immediately as though it was nothing but the results of will be seen at a later date.

This could also be considered as an exchange in energy and COVID was a part in this. A ritual leading up to this event.

They’re also foreshadowing and telling us to expect a flood at some time or another…

We have already seen earthquakes leading up to this event and weather anomalies as if we’re being prepared to accept something.

But if that will be on the 8th I don’t know and I certainly don’t think or feel people should be worried but instead seek out what and why it is they’re doing what they’re doing and simply shining a light on it means it has less power than it otherwise would have to manipulate and deceive us.

I’m sure most people would not expect to see that COVID for instance was a ritual script carried out surrounding this event…

When clearly, it was and is…

Just as the queens funeral ending it and her dying on the Virgin Mary’s effectively celebrated birthday.

This all symbolises a War upon the Heavens without no mistake.

Just as Prince Harrys cryptic remarks also signifies and Kates A.I. Cancer video which seemed to summon forth chaos into the world as if by design…

You should look at these two comments together 

Thanks danny,great stuff. lets see how it plays out.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xpwales said:

Yes mate, and even the costume appears to reference blue/watery light...

abba-waterloo.png.1105b66c5ccba572b4aa0d25bfbcfbe1.png

Also, I recall Matthew Perry in a Friends episode wearing a T-shirt design referencing "Louie Bluie" (Blue Light)...

perry-loui-bluie.png.75e08df72f747ef51d5459cb8a587846.png

(https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33541-matthew-perry-friends-ritual-sacrifice-to-“lady-liberty”-moon-goddess-queen-semiramis-the-whore-of-babylon-energy-harvesting/&do=findComment&comment=520349

Also, ABBA's first Eurovision performance was in '74, which matches the following words in simple gematria...

Jesus, Lucifer. Aurora, Coss. The King.

Thanks for all the info and connections mate 👍 

Also right at the start of ABBA Waterloo the Eurovision one there’s an odd X out of rope over water. I’ll add it here. Maybe something or nothing but a lot of X symbolism is surrounding this event…

TBH I could see this symbolism through ABBA and their recent album but I was always thinking why ABBA until I could see the biblical connections to ABBA then it all made sense why the mockery of this death cult. ABBA being another name for God so it’s as if a warning from God they’re manipulating or mocking believing themselves to be the ultimate controlling force…

Also it can come out around the time of this year’s Eurovision and it make sense with many people not giving this symbolism a second thought…

IMG-9576.jpg

ABBA Waterloo Eurovision 1974 (High Quality)

I’m not sure how much of the rest of this fits in here but I do believe these events right now has something to do with the Whore of Babylon ever since the bridge collapse within Baltimore.

Even if this is just a symbolic game the death cult are playing…

Side note

Also after reviewing and thinking about the previous Madonna symbolism which are references to the Queen of Heaven//Virgin Mary - Azazel and the Whore of Babylon sort of all mixed together it seems - coming through Madonna - as they do contain very similar symbolism to represent them which is connected with Saturn symbolism…

IMG-9579.png

1. Mary Queen of Heaven IX XI = 9 11 - 2. Azazel - 3. Masonic Symbolism 

Which ain’t surprising if you’ve listened to David Icke Saturn and Moon theory being behind this distorted matrix.

It’s as if a divine being/state of innocence or life force has been hijacked for perverted ends and means essentially.

“Not all that glitters is gold”

Legend dance scene HD Tangerine Dream

Don’t you remember?

Creepy moment in live Queens funeral coverage caught on tape GHOST voice on coverage of funeral

It’s a game they’re playing.

You will see Back to the Future is mentioned as containing Mary symbolism and 9/11 - Queen of Heaven etc - You would have to have seen the Madonna video I have quoted below

It’s only just occurred to me that what is being shown here is the relationship between Nimrod and his mother and wife - who is one in the same - Queen Semiramis is tied into this symbolism of Mary with his mother getting the hots for Nimrod - Marty/Calvin 

May not be relevant here but I’ll include it you never know…

It may shake something loose.

🪐 

🌑♾️The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself” ♾️🌞 

🌈 

4K HDR • Calvin visits his mom (Back To The Future)

Mary and Mary Magdalena for instance…

Magdalena

IMG-9561.jpg

Azazel - The Evil Spirit of the Wilderness 

I made it through the wilderness 

Somehow I made it through” - Like a Virgin, Madonna 

The War upon the Heart is one in the same as the War upon the Heavens - Symbolically Triggered through the event of 9//11

The Queen’s “Death” was the celebrated Virgin Mary’s Birthday whose funeral seemed to end the COVID lockdown ritual mockery…

Does anyone believe that is a coincidence?

AVE MARIA - Virgin Mary, Madonna & The Queen connections | 911 

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

IMG-9580.jpg

Joker / Gary Glitter - Rock and Roll Part 1 & Part 2 (Joker Soundtrack)

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DannyUK said:

“ONLY AN EXERCISE”… Yeah… Nothing to see here…

70 military helicopters to fly through area this weekend

https://www.timesleader.com/news/1650694/70-military-helicopters-to-fly-through-area-this-weekend#:~:text=AVP officials were informed the,is no need for concern.

From the link:

Approximately 70 military helicopters will fly through AVP’s airspace Saturday through Monday, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport announced Friday in a Facebook post.

According to the post:

AVP officials were informed the helicopters will depart from the Rome, N.Y., area in small groups, continuing through AVP’s airspace to their final destination in the Philadelphia area. The times are unknown could vary each day.

The public is advised that this is only an exercise and there is no need for concern.

Interesting word that: 'concern.' CON-CERN.  I've always thought of CERN as being nothing but a big CON!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I can see agenda not coincidence.

In reference to the above comments 

Obviously many connections with Corona - being both the virus and eclipse symbolism in terms of Madonna…

Bath symbolism here throughout Matthew Perry Post and we have Madonna replaced being shown in a bath during Covid…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

AVE MARIA - Virgin Mary, Madonna & The Queen connections | 911

IMG-9585.png

Princess Diana here - the connections should be quite clear - perhaps not so clear in to how and why they’re connected here. But they are I’m sure…

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

IMG-9588.png

Madame X - Inversion Symbolism “As above so below”

IMG-9579.png

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Campion said:

I'm probably well behind on all this but I just noticed the numerology here IX XI  = 911. 

20240407_IMG-9579.png

Yep exactly mate it represents Virgin Mary Queen of Heaven far left - 9/11 was the Trigger for their war upon the heavens essentially via occult ritual is my reasoning.

The twin pillars essentially representing the 🌞 Sun and the Moon 🌑 They come together and you have an eclipse 🧬♾️ 

Just as, the twin towers collapse and then become one. All part of ritual, built like a spiral staircase or DNA. A war upon the heavens… It is symbolic of actually triggering this. Covid - CORONA Virus - obviously fits into the DNA aspect of this…

IMG-9592.jpg

Jacob's Ladder - Stairway to Heaven William Blake - The Sun 🌞 

Heart - Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin - Kennedy Center Honors HD

This is symbolic of an eclipse, the twin towers becoming one, you also can associate this with transgender/transhumanism, Male and Female becoming one, forces of light and darkness becoming one.

It depends on how you view it, however I wouldn’t associate the bests interests of humanity with this satanic death cult and their games.

This is a game of dualistic opposites the death cult are playing with. Central to all themes of religion of Good and Evil, God and Satan and so on.

IMG-9594.webp

Zoroastrianism Ahura Mazda - Evil was Gods Shadow

”Shadow Makers”

See here…

^ Follow those concepts and you will understand ^

☠️ The Death Cult ☠️ are playing the shadow makers…

I’ve not read all of this - you can listen to it also - but it does seem to fit the theme I’m suggesting here alongside David Ickes research of The Trigger and Saturn ain’t what you think it is is associated through such symbolism.

I don’t know the guy or anything about who wrote this, so can’t say more than essentially on the surface anyway it fits with what I’m getting at/coming from.

The difference perhaps being is that I see this as planned and coordinated to distort people’s beliefs rather than of the divine, it’s the divine exploited.

Again, this was ritual and symbolic event which is associated with the Whore of Babylon.

IMG-9591.png

'The Whore and her Mother' -- video trailer

The Curse of The Crimson Altar | Full Movie | Full HD Movies For Free | Flick Vault

That the Virgin Mary and the Whore of Babylon are essentially the same as stated within Thunder, Perfect Mind Nag Hammadi Texts.

Which if anyone finds what I have to say convoluted, I couldn’t recommend as it will be contradictory for most people.

The difference is, a state of innocence has been trapped and becomes twisted or distorted overtime, perhaps by the very nature of being trapped and wanting to break out.

That this is inevitable.

These themes are very much associated with Princess Diana - Moon Goddess symbolism and trapped within a caged, mind control, like a butterfly breaking free etc

This is what I’m suggesting anyhow.

Also very much coded through Madonna - Madame X symbolism.

Essentially, in case anyone is confused by this, this is occult symbolism and ritual symbolised through different people, so how is it “the same thing”?

These people are masks for something else… Or at least perceived as masks for something else by those who do this…

IMG-9593.jpg

Archetypes to worship a figure or icon, not the mask of the persona we maybe seeing such as, Diana or Madona, they’re tools in themselves figurative of something else the individual is seen as a mask for such force/being whatever you want to call it.

If you like, they’re getting at the same underlying source or energy as defined by worship and manipulation of the subconscious of those who don’t see it, it is a central figure, not the individual people may confuse it with. This being why they use masks 🎭 See the David Bowie Pantomime Video

It is something from within the subconscious or darkness that is being drawn upon and it is connected with everyone’s subconscious, it is a figure or force there if you like represented by someone externally just like symbolically representative of this force. “Like Santa at your local shopping center ain’t the real Santa Clause” 😆

These themes come into context under an eclipse don’t they…

They’re “the reality” of what the symbolic representation of the twin towers, the two becoming one are getting at and fits into a pattern of ritualised behaviour.

As can be seen by the use of the coronavirus vaccine within numerological terms and how this is related to the eclipse…

I hope this helps anyone confused it is sometimes difficult getting all this down in one place or post and I appreciate it is hard to get your head around at what exactly is being got at here which is what I’m trying to do myself. It ain’t all figured out yet…

Thunder, Perfect Mind - Gnostic Poem found in the Nag Hammadi Library

IMG-8751.png

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2024 at 9:48 PM, DannyUK said:

IMG-8751.png

I've not seen Star Wars Eclipse or the Girl with the dragon tattoo but that opening sequences you've posted are packed full with symbolism of abyss.

You must have watched an awful lot of movies. 😁

Anyways, the above images aren't what will happen. It is already happening....not in a physical sense though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I've not seen Star Wars Eclipse or the Girl with the dragon tattoo but that opening sequences you've posted are packed full with symbolism of abyss.

You must have watched an awful lot of movies. 😁

Anyways, the above images aren't what will happen. It is already happening....not in a physical sense though.

I think Star Wars Eclipse is just a game, it is just some symbolism I have noticed associated with an eclipse and summoning forces of darkness I have associated through Black Goo research and the vaccine. Obviously this takes on another form when you associate the vaccine with the eclipse…

Yep the girl with the dragon tattoo opening is definitely symbolic of technology/transhumanism essentially drowning humanity.

A song within that movie is also associated with Princess Diana also and its actually music video does contain moon goddess imagery.

Yep admittedly I have watched a lot of movies always on the look out for themes and context that will help convey…

You’re right it is already happening. But this is in reference to what forces may come through or this be associated to the eclipse and associated with darkness being drawn upon through a technological “bridge”? 

It will hopefully also show how a female goddess can effectively give birth to many/be mother to many yet be a virgin/baron and so on as the Thunder, Perfect Mind goes…

It’s A.I. Cloning and Transhumansim.

At least, this is how I have associated it based upon this understanding and what this death cult appears to be doing/symbolising.

This is also referenced through bath symbolism as was discussed throughout the Matthew Perry post.

This seems to likewise be associated with The Batman 2022 - and other batman movies - and flooding.

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

I think Star Wars Eclipse is just a game, it is just some symbolism I have noticed associated with an eclipse and summoning forces of darkness I have associated through Black Goo research and the vaccine. Obviously this takes on another form when you associate the vaccine with the eclipse…

Yep the girl with the dragon tattoo opening is definitely symbolic of technology/transhumanism essentially drowning humanity.

A song within that movie is also associated with Princess Diana also and its actually music video does contain moon goddess imagery.

In another words, a ritual.

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

Yep admittedly I have watched a lot of movies always on the look out for themes and context that will help convey…

You’re right it is already happening. But this is in reference to what forces may come through or this be associated to the eclipse and associated with darkness being drawn upon through a technological “bridge”? 

It will hopefully also show how a female goddess can effectively give birth to many/be mother to many yet be a virgin/baron and so on as the Thunder, Perfect Mind goes…

It’s A.I. Cloning and Transhumansim.

At least, this is how I have associated it based upon this understanding and what this death cult appears to be doing/symbolising.

This is also referenced through bath symbolism as was discussed throughout the Matthew Perry post.

This seems to likewise be associated with The Batman 2022 - and other batman movies - and flooding.

I used to look forward 😂 to spot the difference in a newspaper.....can't remember which one....could have been Daily Fail... so this is of that elk and fun.

It's all spotting symbolism but what are we going to do about this knowledge? 🤔

Knowledge is nothing unless you utilise it imo.

Another point/question which I would like to bring is that in the beginning, there was darkness, the primal entity and it created everything as stated in the bible.

This includes, archons and all the illusions which followed thereafter.

It seems that this primal entity has had enough with this round of game, malarky, filth and coming to destroy its own creation. So I don't know calling out the darkness as evil. It seems that it's a natural cycle.... day followed by night, the summer, autumn followed by the winter etc.

So I think that the focus should be on ourselves, how to ride it out based on this knowledge especially we know that the spring, regeneration comes after the winter.

There was a thread, 'we had talked enough' and not much doing.

Also, not forgetting since we are all connected by the morphogenetic fields that as we work on ourselves, we are impacting on the outcome even if we didn't go out there to protest...... It is not about Yang activity, Yin activities such as reflection, inner adjustment, healing are just as important.

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

wow, this is interesting too. Do you know what happened there?

First she was dazzled by the jewels (material wealth), She was in the underground and slightly afraid but she started to dance with the abyss (black, darkness with dazzling light which David mentioned). Notice how she was twirling in counter clockwise direction and eventually merged with the abyss.

Legend dance scene HD Tangerine Dream

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

From the link:

Approximately 70 military helicopters will fly through AVP’s airspace Saturday through Monday, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport announced Friday in a Facebook post.

According to the post:

AVP officials were informed the helicopters will depart from the Rome, N.Y., area in small groups, continuing through AVP’s airspace to their final destination in the Philadelphia area. The times are unknown could vary each day.

The public is advised that this is only an exercise and there is no need for concern.

Interesting word that: 'concern.' CON-CERN.  I've always thought of CERN as being nothing but a big CON!

I didn't know there was Rome in N.Y.

May be they are going to transport tons of drugs or gold bars. 😆

What's in Philadelphia?

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

I used to look forward 😂 to spot the difference in a newspaper.....can't remember which one....could have been Daily Fail... so this is of that elk and fun.

Ok, a bit off-topic here, but since you mentioned it! ... 😋

If you're capable of cross-eyed viewing of stereoscopic images, you should also easily be able to do Spot-the-Difference.

Cross-eyed viewing, or Free-viewing, relies on you being able to look at side-by-side stereo images (for Left and Right eye) and produce an image between them that is truly 3D. It depends on you being able to shift the focus of your eyes and some people are better than others at this, but with a little practice you can become quite adept at it.

Here's an easy stereo image to start with ...

xview2.jpg.fcfdff35f72b566b27c3960109c6c998.jpg

Shift the focus of your eyes back until a third image appears between those two, and lock onto it. You should then see the depth perfectly in the middle image.

Now try a harder, but more stunning one ...

485067429_62161176e9_o.jpg.af0d42e23d6a901ed33b23eda6acecd8.jpg

Got it?

Ok, now use the same technique on this Spot-the-Difference image. This doesn't have right or left eye images, but any anomalies between the two images should be immediately obvious in the middle, cross-eyed image, and you should see them straight away as they will look 'not quite right' ...

The-brainteaser-puzzle-5105031.avif.jpg.4adcddf6cd48b907e6f3e65985df940a.jpg

Here's the answer ...

The-answers-to-the-brainteaser-puzzle-5105032.avif.jpg.907d3379707eb783c31112ab612ea2a1.jpg

Lastly, I'll leave you with a slightly more difficult image ...

33308858-8744579-image-a-92_1600364065681.jpg.390067bc8afe7add082307cd2dc2723c.jpg

You're on your own with this one, but I've managed to spot 5 differences myself using the technique described above. See how many you can find!

Great, when you know how, isn't it?!  😉

Edited by webtrekker
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

You're on your own with this one, but I've managed to spot 5 differences myself using the technique described above. See how many you can find!

It was quite easy actually.

However, I've never thought of using crossed eyes method. Quite tiring but an interesting way to look at things.

When I look at a photo, I don't just imagine, I go right in. 😁

Edited by DaleP

Pity, they don't sell this on DVD. I would like to watch it in full.

Anyway, this trailer.... you see the girl and tom cruise and two white horses (Keter). She was attracted to it....like everyone would so she run across the....WATER (abyss) and she was transported into hell and the nightmare begins. 😁

Movie length: 114 mins (11 abyss, 4 manifestation)

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

In another words, a ritual.

It's all spotting symbolism but what are we going to do about this knowledge? 🤔

Knowledge is nothing unless you utilise it imo.

Another point/question which I would like to bring is that in the beginning, there was darkness, the primal entity and it created everything as stated in the bible.

This includes, archons and all the illusions which followed thereafter.

It seems that this primal entity has had enough with this round of game, malarky, filth and coming to destroy its own creation. So I don't know calling out the darkness as evil. It seems that it's a natural cycle.... day followed by night, the summer, autumn followed by the winter etc.

So I think that the focus should be on ourselves, how to ride it out based on this knowledge especially we know that the spring, regeneration comes after the winter.

There was a thread, 'we had talked enough' and not much doing.

Also, not forgetting since we are all connected by the morphogenetic fields that as we work on ourselves, we are impacting on the outcome even if we didn't go out there to protest...... It is not about Yang activity, Yin activities such as reflection, inner adjustment, healing are just as important.

I would say in other words a warning rather than a ritual…

Whilst also a mockery that most people are blind to it, the fact of being assimilated or consumed by a black abyss, the trappings of technology.

It is suggestive of what they would like to carry out and leading to transhumanism but it is supposed to be symbolic of the two main characters caught in a web with “their eyes wide shut” to the evil that surrounds them, as if they’re flies caught and being consumed but trying to escape that evil web or something of that nature.

It also has symbolism of the rebirth of something new through flower 🌷 symbolism and the phoenix 🐦🔥 rising up from hell…

By spotting the symbolism, the idea is you can see what is being preached to the subconscious mind and you maybe able to see what they’re getting at why they’re doing what they’re doing. In other words, you discover their intent as often times they’re exploiting our own intentionality so we do things for them, which is carried in the symbolism and ritual. Theres an end being achieved such as through Problem Reaction Solution.

You can see a framework with designs to achieve something through a pattern and not mere coincidence…

Then you share it with others. 

Otherwise, why even bother even talking about 9/11, or any false flag event, should we just keep our mouths shut because we may otherwise feel helpless to do anything about it or it may make people feel insecure because they can’t do anything about it?

The point is that people aren’t deceived and don’t go and fight a war in Afghanistan or Iraq because of something like 9/11 which they never would have done if it wasn’t for the symbolism and ritual charged into and through the likes of 9/11 in the first instance… it is to stop being played like a puppet or a chess piece by these lunatics…

Thats a security/insecurity that people have to work on themselves so they feel secure enough to talk about what’s going on here without feeling helpless about what they can or can not do about these things. If you’re secure, you're able to see that the need to feel to control everything is a sickness, a trap and the opposite of freeing.

It is a sickness which infests this death cult which is what is being discussed and pointed out and the only people who should feel insecure about it are those who are responsible, which is how they feel all the time and why they do what they do… Insecurity. It is what the development of their technocracy and SMART Cities are all about.

Ah, ah,

We come from the land of the ice and snow,

From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

The hammer of the gods

Will drive our ships to new lands,

To fight the horde, singing and crying:

Valhalla, I am coming!

On we sweep with threshing oar,

Our only goal will be the western shore.

Ah, ah,

We come from the land of the ice and snow,

From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,

Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.

On we sweep with threshing oar,

Our only goal will be the western shore.

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,

For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh.” - Immigrant Song - Valhalla - A Warriors Heaven or Someone else’s Hell?

The exact same could be said about transhumanism. Most people would like the idea of living forever or prolonged life but not the long term consequences hardly even considered.

A trip through hell and back…

Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone (Official Video)

Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (Official Video)

Within darkness is evil it is how it has been associated over time, that the demons were thrown into the abyss or a void.

So it’s not necessarily the darkness thats evil but rather what has been contained/lurks within it and we’re back to the subconscious mind again.

For someone to say let there be light, first sound must have existed…

Aka “Silence is Golden”… “Empty Vessels make the most Sound”…

METALLICA - Enter Sandman HQ HD 4K

Archons seem to me like transhumanists which we are making again today.

A people that choose a dark path to basically disconnect themselves from this cycle which they seen as evil and as such they where cursed by being thrown into the darkness and we’re back to the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo again… Or you could look at Ghost in the Shell or Constantine

That it was potentially an inadvertent end to taking such a path…

IMG-9600.webp

The Fall of the Giants 

Follow the web through this, may help you see from such a POV

They 👁️‍🗨️ Want To Read Your Brain Waves 🧠

It depends who you believe is in charge God the ultimate divine power or the Grand Architect who created an illusion and imitation of something that existed previously and therefore they’re an imperfect or even lunatic ruler thats as mad as a hatter…

We also shouldn’t confuse what this death cult is doing as what “God is doing” as that’s the confusion they’re trying to create through these signs, symbolism and ritual they want people to see and believe this is of divine origin and it is their deception.

If day should follow night and vice versa, creating a permanent state of darkness means darkness wins and the natural cycle is destroyed…

Bill Gates/Elon Musks Wet Dream - Their Moonage Daydream

The Matrix - Welcome To The Desert Of The Real [HD]

But you are right an involution is needed instead of a revolution. 

But ironically people need to see this symbolically visually and externally before that will happen. Otherwise they won’t be “triggered”.

They will just go along with those who are manufacturing the flow, believing them to be natural rhythms, as they’re imitating such…

Which is why we are here in the first place I’d imagine…

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

Icke Intro - Trump is Israels man, a Zionist

https://sendvid.com/4hlv84i1

Thor Ragnarok , Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song, 4K IMAX & HQ Sound

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

It depends who you believe is in charge God the ultimate divine power or the Grand Architect who created an illusion and imitation of something that existed previously and therefore they’re an imperfect or even lunatic ruler thats as mad as a hatter…

We also shouldn’t confuse what this death cult is doing as what “God is doing” as that’s the confusion they’re trying to create through these signs, symbolism and ritual they want people to see and believe this is of divine origin and it is their deception.

If day should follow night and vice versa, creating a permanent state of darkness means darkness wins and the natural cycle is destroyed…

The Architect is in charge to a certain degree but the ultimate would be the one who created this world in the first place.

Proportionately, the dark seems to be prevalent but it is only transitional.  A permanent state of darkness is not possible in the duality. For it to exist, it needs to have both light & dark to keep things moving. This is how things manifest, the shape of waves. ☯️

45 minutes ago, DaleP said:

The Architect is in charge to a certain degree but the ultimate would be the one who created this world in the first place.

Proportionately, the dark seems to be prevalent but it is only transitional.  A permanent state of darkness is not possible in the duality. For it to exist, it needs to have both light & dark to keep things moving. This is how things manifest, the shape of waves. ☯️

At least in this space.

Theres a force of absolute good and evil. Here is where it takes place. Likely why it’s a simulation/illusion.

No different to poles of a magnet or terminals on a battery. Without positive and negative there’s no energy. It doesn’t mean you should accept evil, deception and trickery by a death cult who don’t have your interest at heart…

I sometimes get the feeling this is because A.I. Is trying to find an answer for something and is exhausting every outcome until it finds it and this is the domain we are within or why it was created to find an answer to something…

BTW if you’re interested Enya - Diana - Girl with the Dragon Tattoo….

Our Mother Queen of Heaven - Virgin Mary/Whore of Babylon Symbolism 

Obviously under the guise of William and Harrys mother - There’s more to it than that…

Diana - Our Mother.

If you haven’t watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo yet but intend to maybe watch this later…

Sony Picture's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo "Torture" Scene 

Whores disposed of at sea 🌊 

Very clear moon goddess symbolism - I think someones playing games here…

Enya - Orinoco Flow (Official 4K Music Video)

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

Edited by DannyUK