April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

Agreed but best not to bury our heads in the sand or accept any old crap these bastards try to pull…

To right danny, as long as we put light on there dark plans they will fail. Its always important to look into things the best we can,and your work is important.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, xpwales said:

Definitely, and D.N.A appears to be at the center of the agenda.

There's Egyptian symbology at the "Temple of Hathor" alluding to light from the sun being reflected off the moon and giving/affecting birth/life.

And I believe "loo" is another reference to loui/lucifer/lux which is light, and water being the connection to consciousness we have "Water-Loo".

I also see the numbers 45, 46 and 47 used in symbolism and it appears coincidental that the following chromosomal count disorders (Aneuploid) are related to these numbers...

- 45.X - Turner Syndrome, females are missing an X chromosome

- 46 - Normal chromosome count

- 47,XXY - Kinefelter Syndrome - Additional copy of X chromosome and 47,XXX - Trisomy X or "Triple X Syndrome" - Females having an extra copy of X chromosome

I've always been convinced that CERN is playing some role with regards to D.N.A...

So Water and Fire two opposing states of consciousness or being and a state of dualism.

Water being associated with the Moon 🌑

Fire being associated with the Sun 🌞

Balance of the two is sometimes considered the “Luciferian path” whilst the extreme one way is good and the other evil.

Or the absolute evil gets confused with the middle path. By design it seems…

All states of war which this death cult are behind seem to be about maintaining their own state of balance and order, control.

Even if this be by absolute evil it is a game to them.

Watery-Light or like a reflection of light off of water.

It seems to conjure up something like this at least within its symbolic appearance…

Reminiscent of aBeach” - Maybe symbolic of such…

STARGATE (1994) | Going Through The Stargate | MGM

IMG-9476.png

Son Lux - Weapons

Again, seems remarkably symbolic of all this…

Interstellar - The Watch and Closing Tesseract Full Scene

But of course this is just suggested intuitively.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

https://freemantv.com/eclipse-x-and-the-serpent-deity-jason-breshears/

Not sure if anyone mentioned this  podcast but interesting in relation to all this eg  0 /X 

Apparently !!?? 

coordinates -chesterfield x  pvaccines manufacturing site , NASA shooting at moon ,APEP,, serpent and mother of dragons  / devil comet

, back in beginner convid incoming debris coincided field hospitals etc ?

Not checked this though? But interesting DNA manipulation Ideas, paradigm feedback loop v individual freedom 

?

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this  podcast but interesting in relation to all this eg  0 /X 

Apparently !!?? 

coordinates -chesterfield x  pvaccines manufacturing site , NASA shooting at moon ,APEP,, serpent and mother of dragons  / devil comet

Not checked this though? But interesting DNA manipulation Ideas, paradigm feedback loop v individual freedom 

?

Here's another two videos of Jason discussing the April 8th Eclipse...

Signs of the Artificer: Archaix Interpretation of 2024 Eclipse

Counter-PsyOps on America: Archaix Analysis of Info War & Target Date 4-8-24

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

so, they keep slightly changing the eclipse path as they say "they misjudged the size of the sun..." What in the fuck I don't remember talk of this in the past?

They are banning commercial trucks from driving in parts of Texas?

There's something fishy for sure I'm telling ya.

I think they are trying to make it cloudy on that day so we can't see it, until it's entirely too late. 

Wormwood approaches I think but wtf do I know. They are throwing the kitchen sink at it. It's going to be an interesting day. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Apparently !!?? 

?

Interesting stuff but do you have any information on the 1599 event?

I can find information of something similar in 1494 but very little surrounding 1599…

The details of the event even if false sound very much like peoples accounts of black goo, parasitical possession or even what we call mind control these days. Where they will keep on doing whatever it is they’re tasked with…

Yet, I don’t know if this 1599 is a baited trap to try and undermine the credibility of the truth of these matters or what…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

How about this...

They use project blue beam to simulate a meteor. Everyone freaks out. They use some form of cern/haarp or whatever to generate a massive tsunami or something to create devastation but a controlled devastation and use their dew for massive fires. Comms breakdown for a long time to create chaos while they hide in their bunker. When the dust settles they come back and save the day.

That would be disappointing but not surprising.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jman said:

How about this...

They use project blue beam to simulate a meteor. Everyone freaks out. They use some form of cern/haarp or whatever to generate a massive tsunami or something to create devastation but a controlled devastation and use their dew for massive fires. Comms breakdown for a long time to create chaos while they hide in their bunker. When the dust settles they come back and save the day.

That would be disappointing but not surprising.

Yes something staged would be likely as this is based upon preparation. And for something to have biblical implications they'll pull out all their tools and leading up to this event we have been seeing chaos upon chaos.

On 4/3/2024 at 2:49 AM, DannyUK said:

Thanks mate.
It is looking from a certain perspective anyway, connected in some way to UFO/Greys or basically demons.

Remember in popular culture when alien invasions occur - or demonic activity is more like it - the lights go out. Loss of power…

War Of The Worlds (2005) - The Effects Of An EMP

Ukraine in Crisis in War of the Worlds 2005 movie

Which I’m sure in the terms of inter-dimensional demons are real but all of this symbolism could also relate to the fake alien agenda in some way or project blue beam as it appears to be announced as if subliminally preparing for some event which would especially well for those who don’t see the same subconscious symbolism everywhere…

IMG-9246.png

Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Linguistic Programming Or Subtle Subliminal Language?

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

The Christian narrative is not for everyone but good information nonetheless which is about what I feel to be true, the popular culture narrative to blend demonology into UFO and Aliens. Which is why the likes of “The X Files” is carried out by people associated with ☠️ Skull and Bones ☠️ 

STORY OF...Fallen Angels...Giants...Aliens...Elongated Skulls.

For reference…

IMG-9250.png

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Remastered)

IMG-8903.jpg

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

Also speaking of (X) Files - The X symbolism again which is associated with this event of an eclipse…

Foo Fighters - Down In The Park

Preparation?

The powerful thunderstorm knocked out power to thousands in north New Jersey.

”Send the lightning ⚡️ I’m ready…”

📸 

IMG-9492.jpg

https://petapixel.com/2024/04/04/photographer-captures-statue-of-liberty-getting-zapped-by-lightning/

Just sitting around waiting for it to strike or what?

IMG-9494.jpg

Statue of Liberty struck by lightning during thunderstorm

Aka - Transhumansim and the Whore of Babylon - Birth of Abominations

“Moonage Daydream”

Oasis - She's Electric (Official Lyric Video)

IMG-9491.webp

Seems quite timely…

Now I cry at the moon

She don't shine quite like you

I'm all wrapped up in chains

No matter what I do

There's no coming back from you

🛀 

Bradley Simpson - Cry at the Moon (Official Video)

Twin/Clone Symbolism 

IMG-9436.jpg

IMG-9437.jpg

Matthew Perry Bath - Boat/Bath 🛀 ⛴️  Symbolism Represents the Underworld/Subconscious always and potentially being tethered/chained to a fallen state of consciousness - Transhumansim/Cloning depending on its use/context. 

Symbolic - One plane of existence/one state of being into the next. 
How the waters are often used to described layers of consciousness or a gateway and the bath represents like a boat/vehicle or simply a container for the waters and it’s interpretation to consciousness and - going between - the realms.”

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

You may see connections here in reference to “Cry at the Moon 🌑” Chains ⛓️⛓️💥 

“I'm all wrapped up in chains”

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I can find information of something similar in 1494 but very little surrounding 1599…

The details of the event even if false sound very much like peoples accounts of black goo, parasitical possession or even what we call mind control these days. Where they will keep on doing whatever it is they’re tasked with…

Yet, I don’t know if this 1599 is a baited trap to try and undermine the credibility of the truth of these matters or what…

I've found  nothing else ,info on shakespeare play event  is unlikely to me ,can't find anything  happening like that from that time jason breshears   mentioned?

Does seem strange to have NASA firing at moon,apep ,cern striking up and a dragon,devils comet though ,is chesterfield where vaccine first developed and under the path ?

Edited by Talorgan

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

https://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2021/05/25/pfizer-chesterfield-covid-19-vaccination-workforce.html

https://governor.mo.gov/press-releases/archive/pfizer-facility-chesterfield-missouri-scaling-operations-covid-19-vaccine

But is it ,under  eclipse/ X  path epicenter?

it would make sense if was but what it means?

1211 days and diagram at 

https://x.com/archaix138/status/1770613739391271204 diagram 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Preparation?

The powerful thunderstorm knocked out power to thousands in north New Jersey.

”Send the lightning ⚡️ I’m ready…”

📸 

IMG-9492.jpg

https://petapixel.com/2024/04/04/photographer-captures-statue-of-liberty-getting-zapped-by-lightning/

Just sitting around waiting for it to strike or what?

IMG-9494.jpg

Statue of Liberty struck by lightning during thunderstorm

Aka - Transhumansim and the Whore of Babylon - Birth of Abominations

“Moonage Daydream”

Oasis - She's Electric (Official Lyric Video)

IMG-9491.webp

Seems quite timely…

Now I cry at the moon

She don't shine quite like you

I'm all wrapped up in chains

No matter what I do

There's no coming back from you

🛀 

Bradley Simpson - Cry at the Moon (Official Video)

Twin/Clone Symbolism 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

You may see connections here in reference to “Cry at the Moon 🌑” Chains ⛓️⛓️💥 

“I'm all wrapped up in chains”

Great photo of the lightning strike on the statue.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DannyUK said:

This within 1494 seems similar…

Zombies of the Renaissance: The Real Life Walking Dead

Now we have A.I. Glove Puppets it’s a thing of the past it seems… They’re already dead… Unless they have a zombie mode as opposed to stasis mode?

Like Tesla cars and their “party mode” gimmick.

Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (Official Video)

I know people may think I’m joking but I’m not.

The above video is called revelation of the method as is this…

Marilyn Manson - The Dope Show (Official Music Video)

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

9 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I've found  nothing else ,info on shakespeare play event  is unlikely to me ,can't find anything  happening like that from that time jason breshears   mentioned?

Does seem strange to have NASA firing at moon,apep ,cern striking up and a dragon,devils comet though ,is chesterfield where vaccine first developed and under the path ?

I can find The Simpsons version…

Is this the end of Zombie Shakespeare?

Yes they’re definitely staging something.

COVID it seems was a mass ritual event centred around an eclipse “Corona Virus” destroy and rebuild and now around Easter we have been seeing greater amounts of symbolism than I think I’ve ever seen of death and renewal leading up this eclipse that should just be like any other...

But its like someone knows something we don’t…

I personally feel they plan on doing something with the technology and electric and hopefully thats it at least as far as we will be able to see.

A reason the energy could go out is that like CERN the US are planning on using a high amount of energy doing something similar they aren’t making public during this time which could overload the grid.

I think I may have shared this already but it may have been on the Baltimore Posts in relation to creating bridges between worlds and such.

You get an example of what I’m talking about here… It also nicely continues the theme…

Deja Vu - Dead or Alive (HD)

Afterwards they can spin the narrative of we need to modernise these systems to bring in what they desire for their “SMART Grid/SMART Cities” and are using the eclipse as a Problem Reaction Solution. But this maybe wishful thinking…

Yet, we can’t get away from the amount of chaos that has been created leading up to this event there’s never been so much chaos in such a short space of time than I can last remember anyways…

IMG-9478.jpg

IMG-9481.png

IMG-9482.jpg

About The Evil One: Native American (Navajo) Teachings.

Gotham

End Of Days | J.C vs SATAN

IMG-9495.jpg

This has likewise been associated with the death cult of death and renewal and transhumansim… ☠️ “The Risen” ☠️ Death and Resurrection ⚡

Do you see the connections here?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Opening Sequence (2011) [HD]

Star Wars Eclipse – Official Cinematic Reveal Trailer

Also mentioned here…

The concept of Batman seems to be the focus of Mats death that it was supposed to place our attention on Batman as is very clear in his last interview…

The Hanged Man” - To be free you must go without the rope, the tether to hell, you must free your chains of bondage of; mind, body and soul.
The Shackles of Fear, the Gatekeeper of the Shadows…
“Fear is why you fail” symbolic for life and freedom, accepting death as a consequence of failure.

Or this can be interpreted as the rise of Satan from hell - some more Phoenix symbolism. 
You can choose…

Scorpion and the Frog - Frog in the Well - Short Symbolic Tale

The “thing” responsible for this is the “Whore of Babylon” and the Birth of Abominations.

Symbolically represented through the Statue of Liberty 🗽 

Struck by lightning on Nimrods Torch - It’s symbolic/by design.

IMG-9497.jpg

Hallmark Frankenstein Trailer

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Cern being switched on the 8th is very interesting, Is it linked with the eclipse? I think it might be. What is it going to do, hopefully nothing. Not long to wait now.

From my POV this has something to do with an attempt to pull certain energy through when this eclipse is taking place otherwise they’d do it at any other time…

It’s being done at such a time because it has something to do with the eclipse and this “bridge🌈 

Their “scientific circle” at CERN also looks strangely reminiscent of a magic circle drawn on the floor to have power over other entities summoned 🤔

IMG-9522.jpg
This is just used as an example of course ^ not the actual the circle being referred to.

The Devil Rides Out / Official Theatrical Trailer (1968) HD

Remind you of anyone?

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Skull Face's Speech

If this is connected with Transhumansim then what maybe spawn during this time with consciousness from another dark realm as it is put within finger puppets?

The below is part of a comment from the Baltimore Bridge post…

Geopoliticus Child Watching the birth of the new man - The Coming Race - Transhumansim

IMG-9524.jpg

Umbrella/Cloud - Man is placed under a cloud to shield him from the heavens. He is made blind and cloaked within darkness. The destruction of the bridge between man and the heavens - closing the gates of heaven between man and his higher self, he is placed within a fallen state of consciousness similar to a dream or nightmare he cannot wake up from etc

This is similar to the state of hypnosis and mind control… This is the path of Transhumanism.

IMG-8751.png

Whore of Babylon - The Moonage Daydream and the inevitable birth of abominations…

What some may call demons, monsters or aliens. They’ll be a product of this transhuman/cloning operation.

IMG-9515.jpg

From this POV that is through “The Coming Race” Superhuman/Super Hero Godlike Transhumanists… The Evil Path - The War Upon the Heavens

IMG-9526.jpg

IMG-9476.png

The Ninth Gate | Satanic Ritual | Johnny Depp

Who are given birth to through what can be symbolised as the “Whore of Babylon” through cloning technology birthing abominations.

This is detaching people from the earth and tethering them through technology to a “Moonage Daydream”…

These would be test tubes filled with something like “salt water” the sea…

Or more likely “ASEA” water Redox Signalling Molecules.

Which was usually thought not possible to recreate outside of the human body. 

Maybe when they’re (Cells) are grown within test tubes an accumulation of such a solution is more than possible as it’s like it’s grown within a body or artificial womb.

Then you say, we have made a “secret scientific method” of a way to produce this solution outside the human body that was never thought possible previously.

This being the idea or concept and one I believe should be researched anyhow.

IMG-9521.png

If you don’t understand watch Frankenstein 2004 above ☝️ the trailer should be enough to see what I’m referring to…

If a high amount of energy is needed or masses of people/finger puppets are being created, this may potentially overload the energy grid.

As such, you could prepare to turn off a mass of electricity to make sure you have enough energy to do this and blame the eclipse and an anomaly for the power disruption when you’re really just making sure the power is redirected to we’re you want it so the experiment doesn’t potentially fail.

Of course the same could be true and it has to do with some other form of technology this is being used for this is just an example as it has all the hallmarks of Transhumansim and building an army for their war upon the heavens.

The sky is no longer the limit, just as Prince Harry declared at his phoney aviation awards…

"President Dead"

This is again all psychological of the state of chaos being prepared for right now, following the lightning ⚡️ display…

IMG-9527.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/earthquake-strikes-new-jersey-shaking-buildings-surrounding-states?fbclid=IwAR0-zKBZslrzRXhCQ_AwWC9Sw-Z08mmkoJO7IP2eWYlWkXXjrUldLDzp8vc_aem_AQUlYEgg3GFuIOtnfSS_bpRljQ5HdShzWAGZhT8bzkzkx1A-_Z6x4hcAZv-b8J8Ydfc

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Statue of Liberty gets "struck by lightning". A few days before the 8th.

Gotta love those DEWs. Always hit the spot.

Yep ain’t it strange the same place that was hit by lightning ⚡️ on the Statue of Liberty 🗽 is now being shown the footage for the latest Earthquake  🤔

I’d like to have seen lightning strike from this camera…

Some maybe forgiven for thinking someone wants our focus on such symbolism as being representative of America or something?

WATCH: Camera Atop Statue Of Liberty Captures 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake That Shook NYC Area

Earthquakes Hit New York! Lightning Strikes The Statue Of Liberty And More! (Warning Message)

IMG-9528.jpg

As shown here…

Earthquake caught on camera: Videos show shaking in NJ, NY

We have a bridge collapse that represents the backbone of America it seems at least symbolically speaking and then all this emphasis upon the Statue of Liberty leading up to April 8th of chaos after chaos…

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

This also goes with some of the transhumanist comments above for anyone interested…

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

On 4/3/2024 at 2:49 AM, DannyUK said:

Thanks mate.
It is looking from a certain perspective anyway, connected in some way to UFO/Greys or basically demons.

Remember in popular culture when alien invasions occur - or demonic activity is more like it - the lights go out. Loss of power…

War Of The Worlds (2005) - The Effects Of An EMP

Ukraine in Crisis in War of the Worlds 2005 movie

Which I’m sure in the terms of inter-dimensional demons are real but all of this symbolism could also relate to the fake alien agenda in some way or project blue beam as it appears to be announced as if subliminally preparing for some event which would especially well for those who don’t see the same subconscious symbolism everywhere…

IMG-9246.png

Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Linguistic Programming Or Subtle Subliminal Language?

The Christian narrative is not for everyone but good information nonetheless which is about what I feel to be true, the popular culture narrative to blend demonology into UFO and Aliens. Which is why the likes of “The X Files” is carried out by people associated with ☠️ Skull and Bones ☠️ 

STORY OF...Fallen Angels...Giants...Aliens...Elongated Skulls.

For reference…

IMG-9250.png

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Remastered)

IMG-8903.jpg

Also speaking of (X) Files - The X symbolism again which is associated with this event of an eclipse…

Foo Fighters - Down In The Park

A War Upon the Heavens 

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

Or it’s the setting up of a scapegoat within an information war?

IMG-9548.jpg

?

Whatever the story it looks likely to expect power outages as part of this insane plan whatever it is…

Crack the Egg

Global “Babylon” Birthing Pool of their New World Order - Zion/New Jerusalem

IMG-7034.png

It’s a movie script in the making…

“Solar Flare”

Independence Day (1996) | All TV News Broadcasts [Direct Footage]

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery

All of this is deeply unusual and suspicious to say the least and shouldn’t be happening for just a simple “eclipse”.

Obviously something is in the works.

IMG-9551.jpg

“ONLY AN EXERCISE”… Yeah… Nothing to see here…

70 military helicopters to fly through area this weekend

https://www.timesleader.com/news/1650694/70-military-helicopters-to-fly-through-area-this-weekend#:~:text=AVP officials were informed the,is no need for concern.

Independence Day Operation Welcome Wagon

IMG-9552.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

Some more confirmation that COVID was a ritual event to do with this eclipse, even with all the imagery surrounding coronavirus if that wasn’t enough for you??

IMG-9565.jpg

If anyone believes this is a coincidence they need their heads examining preferably not by Elon Musk or any of his cronies.

Corona Virus - Crown 👑 Chakra Virus 🧠 

IMG-9575.jpg

@xpwales I believe we were discussing this elsewhere, think you maybe interested 

ABBA - Waterloo (Eurovision Song Contest 1974 First Performance)

“ABBA”

(in the New Testament) God as father

If you don’t under the significance of that…

Predictive programming/foreshadowing flooding  

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

IMG-9571.png

Azazel - The Evil Spirit of the Wilderness 

I made it through the wilderness

Somehow I made it through” - Like a Virgin, Madonna

The War upon the Heart is one in the same as the War upon the Heavens 

The Queen’s “Death” was the celebrated Virgin Mary’s Birthday whose funeral seemed to end the COVID lockdown ritual mockery…

Does anyone believe that is a coincidence?

AVE MARIA - Virgin Mary, Madonna & The Queen connections | 911 

See here for more detail…

Full movie or just see Azazel scene if you want to see what I’m getting at here…

IMG-9574.png

Fallen /Full Movie Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Elias Koteas Horror / Thriller Movie

https://youtu.be/M0hjE9y5grU?si=Q4C6qxYDTbTUVXmf&t=2695

Human Pyramid - Flood in Europe, Drown or be Burned alive?
Ross & Chandler Hit on Women | Friends

🔔🌑

Abba - Mamma Mia (Official Music Video)

Madonna - Like A Virgin (Official Video)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Some more confirmation that COVID was a ritual event to do with this eclipse, even with all the imagery surrounding coronavirus if that wasn’t enough for you??

IMG-9565.jpg

If anyone believes this is a coincidence they need their heads examining preferably not by Elon Musk or any of his cronies.

Corona Virus - Crown 👑 Chakra Virus 🧠 

IMG-9575.jpg

@xpwales I believe we were discussing this elsewhere, think you maybe interested 

ABBA - Waterloo (Eurovision Song Contest 1974 First Performance)

“ABBA”

(in the New Testament) God as father

If you don’t under the significance of that…

Predictive programming/foreshadowing flooding  

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

IMG-9571.png

I made it through the wilderness

Somehow I made it through” - Like a Virgin, Madonna

The War upon the Heart is one in the same as the War upon the Heavens 

The Queen’s “Death” was the celebrated Virgin Mary’s Birthday whose funeral seemed to end the COVID lockdown ritual mockery…

Does anyone believe that is a coincidence?

AVE MARIA - Virgin Mary, Madonna & The Queen connections | 911 

See here for more detail…

Full movie or just see Azazel scene if you want to see what I’m getting at here…

IMG-9574.png

Fallen /Full Movie Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Elias Koteas Horror / Thriller Movie

https://youtu.be/M0hjE9y5grU?si=Q4C6qxYDTbTUVXmf&t=2695

Human Pyramid - Flood in Europe, Drown or be Burned alive?
Ross & Chandler Hit on Women | Friends

🔔🌑

Abba - Mamma Mia (Official Music Video)

Danny whats your personal thoughts on the 8th april. What might people expect, a simple eclipse or something else. Im hopeful it will be nothing.

Edited by Captainlove