April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

4 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

I have read and seen the videos you linked and it does fascinate me. It reminds me of that movie (Jim Carrey I think but I can’t remember the name) with all the numbers and stuff. 

It was just a curiosity regarding Matt Perry. Although like you said, maybe he was a lot more popular than I thought he was. 

I guess the eclipse will reveal more. What I would like to ask you is that obviously you have the eye to dot the dots but what is the final picture? What comes next. What is your hunch for the next big event or death? 

And this isn’t to catch you out at a later date, again im just curious.

The Number 23 is the only one I can think of?

The Number 23 Teaser Trailer (2007) - Upscaled Edit.

Yep I’m sure it was because he was someone a lot of people could relate and this was planned.

He was also associated with New York because of Friends even though it was filmed in Los Angeles.

The fact his death took place on the same day of the “birthday” anniversary of the Statue of Liberty 🗽 cannot be overlooked and on a full moon so close to Halloween. The link between Mat and Batman in his bizarre last interview with GQ and the fact The Batman movie events take place over Halloween which this death cult are trying to manifest/orchestrate through what they symbolise as I’ve stated previously.

Gotham News even have a logo very similar in style to GQ magazine in this movie unlike the other Batman movies the style/font is completely different.

IMG-9194.png

IMG-9195.jpg

It even has a theme song by (88 Likes?) Nirvana and Kurt Cobain (88 Likes?) as I said was mentioned by Mat and he had a bizarre death himself which likewise appeared to be scripted.

Stated as by drowning in a bath, then hot tub and so on and so many different media which shows Matthew in the bath or even the start of Friends with “the fountain of youths’ skit. Which I have suggested is symbolic of immortality, not just of these youth immortalised by this show but that they represent the key to immortality and this was part of a social experiment.

As stated through the post I feel this has got a lot to do with biblical prophecy which they’re imitating to deceive people and they chose Matthew Perry to represent “Matthew” and they want Christians to see him in this way as prophetic in nature. Not scripted and agenda driven.

If you see this scene from The Dark Knight Rises and have looked even a little bit into the Baltimore Bridge Collapse you should be able to see how this relates…

The Dark Knight Rises - Bane’s Stadium Speech (HDR - 4K - 5.1)

They’re planning something it seems for this event on April 8th. I suggest it could be a failure of electricity or technology in parts of the US and hopefully only this and will be restored later.

What I find interesting is how this is related to Baltimore Bridge Collapse.

This is connected to the Live Free or Die Hard movie, whose events take place just outside Baltimore within West Virginia.

Terrorists try to take down one of the major electrical hubs in “Middleton”. I don’t know how true this movie is to reality and if an actual main electrical hub exists here but I doubt they’d make this movie randomly and that it means something in relation to all of this and within reality…?

IMG-9115.jpg

It’s also rather strange that Kate Middletons fake A.I. Cancer speech started this chaotic event after event, from the false flag Moscow Terrorist Attack to Baltimore Bridge Collapse and so on.

So it could represent that these events shown within the movie have been triggered and they’re similar to that of Leave the World Behind.

Mat Biblical Prophecy 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

I also suggest that biblical prophecy surrounding Wormwood Star is being shown to first majorly impact Los Angeles in someway foreshadowing calamity to bring about change that benefits the ☠️ death cult 🏴‍☠️ 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

See here we have a lot of 8 ♾️ symbolism associated with Bruce Willis I have also noted I’m sure is connected…

Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

This is connected with the Whore of Babylon 

The Wormwood Star

It’s all a war upon the heavens which I must have mentioned several times and places within related posts…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

‘1904 April 8, Aleister Crowley and Baltimore Fire 

Aleister Crowley (one of the most well-known satanists) wrote a book called…

The Book of the Law 

The book contains three chapters each of which was alleged to be written down in one hour, beginning at noon, on (8 April), 9 April, and 10 April in Cairo, Egypt, in the year 1904. 

Crowley stated that the author was an “entity” (that looks just like an 👽 grey alien 👽) named “Aiwass”.

Well, April 8th (the day Crowley started writing that book) is the day when this year’s Eclipse (X) occurs!!!! 

And in the same year...(1904)…when Crowley wrote that satanic book….

There was a Great Baltimore Fire on the 7th and (8th) day in February! 

It was a catastrophic fire!!! 

That’s a lot of 8’s!

Also in 1904…

Frank C. Stanley (born William Stanley Grinsted) a very popular American singer recorded his version of Francis Scott Key’s Star Spangled Banner.’

IMG-9220.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/release/11333648-Frank-C-Stanley-The-Star-Spangled-Banner?fbclid=IwAR1dOdqUSK5LmKXE0ESLZG8atIhhcPs_1x_V5XC4efrptlEHcEuI_4oIPuc_aem_AUFQhvJYyUh3jEfBwpbj0Nkiq0AnfVid0v3kqsCvE6IU_uV1FCe9OGTd7PB3SEkiO5I

Star Spangled Banner 12" version Frank C. Stanley 1904

https://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?p=108518&fbclid=IwAR0P_hAJgnQQa6HObU8KErOsXosV4wtvK7IVpF6Sxk_kxHFKFiTCY7zAnlI_aem_AUHs_ifPSqzQd1p-8c_ZDGPZuJSmzxK3Lq3nAfLWYIAOPBsqurN_iKHioBf1iCWGKGQ

Didn’t a ship just bring down a  bride called Francis Scott Key in Baltimore and the ship hasn’t moved yet? 

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

IMG-9199.jpg

CONTRACTS WITH DEMONS: ILLUMINATI EXPOSED PT.12

History of Monarch Mind Control and Hollywood Sex Slaves

https://youtu.be/yokta8JncFQ?si=7hEcOm-aWeScEBAV

IMG-9200.jpg

IMG-9206.png

The Book of the Law

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_the_Law

IMG-9213.png

Nut: Whence the Star Goddess?

http://necropolisnow.blogspot.com/2010/10/nut-presentation-australian-wiccan.html

IMG-9218.png

IMG-9215.png

Virgin Mary or the Whore of Babylon?

Because it looks like she always has a phallus within her? 👀 Just saying…

BABALON WORKING Jack Parsons, hubbard, ect

Model 500 - Night Drive (Thru-Babylon)

https://youtu.be/E5kKUtTX0yU?si=SaCKrrNWiJasC29A

Do you think all this 8 symbolism is a coincidence or is it just me?

I wonder if it will change?

IMG-9219.jpg

Old World Baltimore: 240+ Unique Images, Great Fire 1904, Caverns, Monuments, Fort McHenry, Harbor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRMBYacd4c

IMG-9201.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Baltimore_Fire

IMG-9202.jpg

Massive fire destroyed 1,500 buildings in less than 2 days

IMG-9203.jpg

?

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Model 500 - NO UFO'S

🔴 RING OF FIRE! Satanic Rituals, Child Slavery & ASTRONOMICAL EVENTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUcYCqMXH4Y

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DannyUK said:

‘1904 April 8, Aleister Crowley and Baltimore Fire 

Aleister Crowley (one of the most well-known satanists) wrote a book called…

The Book of the Law 

The book contains three chapters each of which was alleged to be written down in one hour, beginning at noon, on (8 April), 9 April, and 10 April in Cairo, Egypt, in the year 1904. 

Crowley stated that the author was an “entity” (that looks just like an 👽 grey alien 👽) named “Aiwass”.

Well, April 8th (the day Crowley started writing that book) is the day when this year’s Eclipse (X) occurs!!!! 

And in the same year...(1904)…when Crowley wrote that satanic book….

There was a Great Baltimore Fire on the 7th and (8th) day in February! 

It was a catastrophic fire!!! 

That’s a lot of 8’s!

Also in 1904…

Frank C. Stanley (born William Stanley Grinsted) a very popular American singer recorded his version of Francis Scott Key’s Star Spangled Banner.’

IMG-9220.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/release/11333648-Frank-C-Stanley-The-Star-Spangled-Banner?fbclid=IwAR1dOdqUSK5LmKXE0ESLZG8atIhhcPs_1x_V5XC4efrptlEHcEuI_4oIPuc_aem_AUFQhvJYyUh3jEfBwpbj0Nkiq0AnfVid0v3kqsCvE6IU_uV1FCe9OGTd7PB3SEkiO5I

Star Spangled Banner 12" version Frank C. Stanley 1904

https://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?p=108518&fbclid=IwAR0P_hAJgnQQa6HObU8KErOsXosV4wtvK7IVpF6Sxk_kxHFKFiTCY7zAnlI_aem_AUHs_ifPSqzQd1p-8c_ZDGPZuJSmzxK3Lq3nAfLWYIAOPBsqurN_iKHioBf1iCWGKGQ

Didn’t a ship just bring down a  bride called Francis Scott Key in Baltimore and the ship hasn’t moved yet? 

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

IMG-9199.jpg

CONTRACTS WITH DEMONS: ILLUMINATI EXPOSED PT.12

History of Monarch Mind Control and Hollywood Sex Slaves

https://youtu.be/yokta8JncFQ?si=7hEcOm-aWeScEBAV

IMG-9200.jpg

IMG-9206.png

The Book of the Law

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_the_Law

IMG-9213.png

Nut: Whence the Star Goddess?

http://necropolisnow.blogspot.com/2010/10/nut-presentation-australian-wiccan.html

IMG-9218.png

IMG-9215.png

Virgin Mary or the Whore of Babylon?

Because it looks like she always has a phallus within her? 👀 Just saying…

BABALON WORKING Jack Parsons, hubbard, ect

Model 500 - Night Drive (Thru-Babylon)

https://youtu.be/E5kKUtTX0yU?si=SaCKrrNWiJasC29A

Do you think all this 8 symbolism is a coincidence or is it just me?

I wonder if it will change?

IMG-9219.jpg

Old World Baltimore: 240+ Unique Images, Great Fire 1904, Caverns, Monuments, Fort McHenry, Harbor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRMBYacd4c

IMG-9201.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Baltimore_Fire

IMG-9202.jpg

Massive fire destroyed 1,500 buildings in less than 2 days

?

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Model 500 - NO UFO'S

🔴 RING OF FIRE! Satanic Rituals, Child Slavery & ASTRONOMICAL EVENTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUcYCqMXH4Y

Thanks danny great work from you. The Baltimore fire in 1904 and Crowley writing a book on the 8th is interesting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Open my mind to what? Are you a moon worshipper?

Perhaps if you allowed yourself to let go of all the patronising negative things you post you would find something greater than yourself, and not be stuck in the same mind loop....

8 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Thanks danny great work from you. The Baltimore fire in 1904 and Crowley writing a book on the 8th is interesting.

Thanks mate.
It is looking from a certain perspective anyway, connected in some way to UFO/Greys or basically demons.

Remember in popular culture when alien invasions occur - or demonic activity is more like it - the lights go out. Loss of power…

War Of The Worlds (2005) - The Effects Of An EMP

Ukraine in Crisis in War of the Worlds 2005 movie

Which I’m sure in the terms of inter-dimensional demons are real but all of this symbolism could also relate to the fake alien agenda in some way or project blue beam as it appears to be announced as if subliminally preparing for some event which would especially well for those who don’t see the same subconscious symbolism everywhere…

IMG-9246.png

IMG-9235.png

Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Linguistic Programming Or Subtle Subliminal Language?

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

The Christian narrative is not for everyone but good information nonetheless which is about what I feel to be true, the popular culture narrative to blend demonology into UFO and Aliens. Which is why the likes of “The X Files” is carried out by people associated with ☠️ Skull and Bones ☠️ 

STORY OF...Fallen Angels...Giants...Aliens...Elongated Skulls.

For reference…

IMG-9250.png

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Remastered)

IMG-8903.jpg

IMG-8874.jpg
IMG-8870.webp
IMG-8873.jpg

Also speaking of (X) Files - The X symbolism again which is associated with this event of an eclipse…

Foo Fighters - Down In The Park

Edited by DannyUK

13 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Perhaps if you allowed yourself to let go of all the patronising negative things you post you would find something greater than yourself, and not be stuck in the same mind loop....

I'm not great in the slightest.

A Brige Between Worlds - The Twilight Kingdom/The Beach…

Transhumanism is a merging of the realms of the dead and the living, a realm which contains nonhuman entities that are not supposed to operate upon our plane

Sorry for the length it couldn’t be helped…

More info received that maybe of interest in seeing where this is all going and what this is about?

What do you suppose the symbolism is here as we have a lot of symbolism crafted…

I can understand and appreciate this maybe hard for people to get their heads around so I am placing it here for future use if it is not understood how these things factor in right now. You should come back and reflect upon this.

People shouldn’t be fearful or dismiss this, they should be aware so they’re vigilant is my intention here.

In relation to the comments above…

I find it very interesting that the band A B B A is celebrating their (5 0 t h) Anniversary this year for the song “W A T E R L O O” and their album cover for their (5 0 t h) celebration of “W A T E R L O O” also has the colors “BLUE and GREEN” on it! 

See King Charles here to see more of this symbolism just recently… 

Interesting! 

But not only that on their album cover they have a figure (8) a backwards (6) a wreath made of oak leaves and acorns two of them…and a big (W A V E) 🌊 

The figure 8 ♾️ means OUROBOROS destruction and reconstruction and the backwards 6 is the number of man and they can be seen in the tree branch ribbon on the album cover…

The wreath symbolizes OUROBOROS too and the “ACORN” is also a symbol of new beginnings and the potential for growth and transformation.

And the OAK tree leaves well OAK is associated with pagan gods like THOR and ZEUS gods of thunder and lightning.

White Lion - Lights and Thunder

IMG-9319.jpg

^ Did you see the hidden 666? ^

?

IMG-9323.jpg

666 is coded into this design. 

It does look like a wave in the centre of 0 of 50. 

It’s also a 6 at the top of the 0.

The bottom of 5 is also a 6 and then the 6 shown in reverse at the bottom of the wreath.

That makes 666. 

Which connects with the symbolism for Crowleys Black Mass surrounding Lam the grey alien mentioned previously connected with April 8th when he was communicating with AIWASS. See book pic

IMG-9246.png

It’s seems all this symbolism is lining up for an event…

IMG-9326.jpg

Also it links with Cern turning on the Hadron Collider on the 8th April whose symbol is 666. 

This also relates with 6uild 6ack 6etter mantra of corona virus which means an eclipse and the World Economic Forum logo which contains the same 666 and what looks like a bearded eclipse or a refresh symbol of “The Great Reset”.

IMG-9330.png

IMG-9336.jpg

David Icke Saturn Isn't What You Think

Well, did you know that there is a “W A T E R L O O” (B R I D G E) in (L O N D O N)? 

And remember…I told you A B B A is celebrating their (5 0) year Anniversary with the song “W A T E R L O O!” Well…(5 0) is the “G O L D E N” J U B I L E E… 

IMG-9320.jpg

Did you know that there is a “G O L D E N” J U B I L E E  (B R I D G E) in (L O N D O N) right next to the “W A T E R L O O” (B R I D G E)? 

And (G O L D) is associated with the (Y E A R of the D R A G O N)! 🐉 

IMG-9321.jpg

“N A P O L E O N” is the main figure in the (B A T T L E of W A T E R L O O)! 

The movie “N A P O L E O N” came out on the (22)nd of November 2023.

See Joker theme throughout Matthew Perry Post

NAPOLEON - Official Trailer #2 (HD) 

(22) C R E W  M E M B E R S were on the S H I P that hit the (F R A N C I S  S C O T T  K E Y  B R I D G E) and in 19(22)….T. S. E L I O T wrote a poem called

(W A S T E  L A N D) and specifically referenced the rhyme “L O N D O N  B R I D G E  I S  F A L L I N G  D O W N” in his poem 

(W A S T E  L A N D).

In that poem called (W A S T E  L A N D) written in 19(22)….it is quoted: 

"April is the cruellest month", "I will show you fear in a handful of dust". 

IMG-9325.jpgIMG-9322.jpg

The Waste Land (TS Eliot) read by Alec Guinness

“Reminiscent…”

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

A B B A formed their group in 19(72) and the “F R A N C I S  S C O T T  K E Y  B R I D G E” started construction in 19(72)! 

And there are (72) individual stones in the pyramid on the back of our dollar bills and 13 layers of stones.

And in the A B B A (5 0 t h) Anniversary BOX SET it comes with 3 records that are 

R E D, W H I T E and B L U E ➡️ Those are A M E R I C A ‘S colors!!!!

IMG-9324.jpg

Is there more to this symbolism than meets the eye or is it just coincidence?

It seems like ritual and symbolism to me which has a deeper meaning than what may otherwise be immediately noticed…

A B B A also make an appearance in a couple of posts associated with technology which is leading towards blending reality with Virtual Reality and us not being able to tell the difference…

This bridge leads towards technological assimilation. A fallen reality. 

It’s only so good as where we choose to draw the line and the people behind its manufacture and imposition have a very different idea about where to draw that line than many of us. 

This is all about SPELLBINDING us into accepting their ideals.

IMG-9331.jpg

IMG-9332.jpg

From the movie Leave The World Behind 🫣

OBEY NASA “T-minus” add it back that would equal SATAN

BAAL

Theres no going back to normal

Aka a coronavirus skit created by parasites behind the ideals of 6uild 6ack 6etter

The coronavirus ritual has symbolism throughout centred upon eclipse symbolism for some reason?

Whilst Bill Gates was a front man for COVID and also wants to block out the sun.

I would suggest that all this symbolism is to signify a war upon the heavens.

It also has X symbolism with things like “Disease X” - Twitter and everything connected with Elon Musk has an X attached to it - All paths towards Transhumansim

IMG-9337.jpg

Previously discussed here…

2024 Internet Take Down

Originally discussed here…

ABBA to Elvis Presley in Blade Runner 2049

Eurovision - Heartstopping 

ABBA etc here again

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

It also maybe noteworthy to add…

A false flag terrorist attack took place on Westminster Bridge March 22 2017 again the ☠️ Skull and Bones ☠️ 322 Code the same date as the false flag Moscow Terror Attack this year.

Are all these associations with bridges and dates, a coincidence or a formula for something else to take shape through time?

Something much more deeper and sinister seems to be at work here…

Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

All of this information provided here obviously has connections with Baltimore Bridge and information which has been provided within that post…

See here…

BAAL 666 - “A BRIDGE BETWEEN WORLDS” Are you seeing the symbolism yet?

I hope so. What we’re witnessing here is a ritual working…

Twilight Kingdom - The Beach 

TS Eliot :: The Hollow Men

IMG-9333.jpg

Some sort of symbolism here me thinks?

Bridge Bridge and Bridge 🤔

IMG-9335.jpg

Can’t say for sure how these maybe connected beyond the obvious symbolism they represent

[60FPS] London Has Fallen Official Trailer #2 4K 60FPS HFR 3D 3DSBS/VR/Cardboard[UHD] ULTRA HD

Olympus Has Fallen - Official Trailer - Lionsgate Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNzsyfAhmo

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

IMG-9319.jpg

The bottom of 5 is also a 6 and then the 6 shown in reverse at the bottom of the wreath.

That makes 666. 

Which connects with the symbolism for Crowleys Black Mass surrounding Lam the grey alien mentioned previously connected with April 8th when he was communicating with AIWASS. See book pic

It’s seems all this symbolism is lining up for an event…

IMG-9326.jpg

A B B A formed their group in 19(72) and the “F R A N C I S  S C O T T  K E Y  B R I D G E” started construction in 19(72)! 

And there are (72) individual stones in the pyramid on the back of our dollar bills and 13 layers of stones.

And in the A B B A (5 0 t h) Anniversary BOX SET it comes with 3 records that are 

R E D, W H I T E and B L U E ➡️ Those are A M E R I C A ‘S colors!!!!

IMG-9332.jpg

ABBA's logo, definitely. There is a clockwise and anti-clockwise swirl in 50 and I see 666.

89 is a good number I think. tbh, I don't see anything senistar in this logo. I guess they wanted good thing.

You missed out on the lightings in the bedroom photo. Left hand is lit, this refers to the two pillars (feminine & masculine).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

ABBA's logo, definitely. There is a clockwise and anti-clockwise swirl in 50 and I see 666.

89 is a good number I think. tbh, I don't see anything senistar in this logo. I guess they wanted good thing.

You missed out on the lightings in the bedroom photo. Left hand is lit, this refers to the two pillars (feminine & masculine).

Well, I would suggest this is connected with the last year’s Eurovision and how Swedens act was all about the djinn trapped within another realm trying to get out.

This likewise represents the beach/bardo/a state of limbo. This would be similar to humanity accepting transhumanism once its run its course, people will be trapped and wanting to get out…

I wrote about it within @xpwales post upon Eurovision, she/the act was playing the djinn trapped inside and the whole of Eurovision centred upon Transhumansim. Especially Ukraines act Liverpool was acting as a surrogate, whilst bombs where dropped upon Ukraine acts home town whilst they where performing 🙄

This is all politics.

It is a war upon the heart… It’s all designed to break the human spirit so we will give up “surrender” our will!

Eurovision - Heartstopping 

This is very obviously to do with the Djinn trapped between worlds, as is Transhumanism, a way of liberating this trapped consciousness state.

I’m sure that’s how some people see it. Particularly, Masons.

To do this, the human spirit has to be altered or suppressed to liberate this consciousness, thought to be the original true inhabitants of the physical realm that we have - humans -suppressed, as if the whole world is Palestine and we are the Zionist invaders. This is how they can justify what they do.

Note from the act…

The underworld and desert where these supernatural beings are said to reside.

This is what is being interpreted.

See where this is leading and anything else that fits this type of trend, if what we are seeing is a symbolical ritual event for ushering this state into being.

What this could have to do with Sweden 🇸🇪 on the other hand is anyone’s guess.

Just a vehicle for playing this out, or likely something to do with the War in Ukraine 🇺🇦 and the fact so many Islamic migrants seem to be being imposed upon Sweden. But, this isn’t simply to do with Islam. 
It’s an open mockery of humanity, thought of as being blind and ignorant. 
They call it, artistic merit and virtue signal inclusivity as if ushering in demons/a demonic state/hell in earth is a liberal act worth celebrating.

3-AFEF560-81-AD-41-C7-9-D55-C2-F4-D4-E6-
2-A570-F20-3-EEF-454-F-8-E0-C-04-A86-FC3

Not by the hair of my djinny djinn djinn 

Loreen From Euphoria to Tattoo: Loreen is launching her bid to become the first-ever female artist to win Eurovision twice.

https://apple.news/AtlT-TiFmTwGTGvVy_hsDXw

2996-A706-EDA9-44-C5-97-B0-FD1-CCA266-BE

E2-F0-EE3-A-795-B-469-A-94-D6-A734-ECD1-
8446-A7-FE-AC0-B-484-C-A8-CB-D628-AC6-F9
CCA63322-0902-4298-A6-DF-6-B4-BBDD40611.

🤫

Everything You Need To Know About ‘Tattoo’ By Loreen

https://escinsight.com/2023/02/24/everything-need-know-tattoo-loreen/

Notice the Masonic “heartbeat” as the ritual begins.

See the post…

This would mean the death cult agenda are behind them.

At the same time we had ABBA within the Eurovision newspaper and elsewhere, they were selling a concert where they looked like they were much younger back in their prime and the technology that basically enables this, saying this maybe the future of concerts because they’re safer etc etc 

This is basically a stepping stone towards us accepting virtual reality technology and becoming assimilated by it as that is the designs of this death cult.

This isn’t a discussion about this technology or its practical applications but how its overall intended use by the death cults applications - bigger picture where this is designed to lead…

This is likewise a conflict upon this environment taking people out of the sun 🌞 

I must have mentioned this in many places upon the forum…

Memory Of A Free Festival (Moonage Daydream Mix Edit)

What would be symbolised as being between these dimensions of ours and the djinn?

A bridge between dimensions - a bridge between worlds…

That bridge will likely be a technological bridge and this is what this death cult are trying to achieve.

The djinn liberated from their lower realm and placed here whilst humanity will be placed within such a lower realm.

An exchanged between them you might say.

This is all connected with the wars upon the heavens I’ve been banging on about…

Well noticed with the lamps they also include the moon and the sun, of light and darkness.

Red White and Blue also represent the UK 🇬🇧 but it does feel like its more to do with the US 🇺🇸 But it is worth noting…

It is connected with The Batman 2022 narrative the death cult tried to get our attention on through Matthew Perry where an aftermath of a flood is depicted by Wednesday 6th November 2024.

Nirvana - Something in the Way | The Batman Soundtrack

Then we have this “Waterloo’ symbolism which can be associated with bridges. 

I understand this maybe hard for people to get their head around. The death have likely used this song for some reason of mockery and very close to the film about Napoleon coming out… All in all it is a breakdown and attack upon the human spirit.

The 666 symbolism throughout seems to be connected with CERN and the World Economic Forum which also depicts an eclipse within its logo which encapsulated Coronavirus - likewise this means an eclipse.

X Rope right at the start over water? 

ABBA Waterloo Eurovision 1974 (High Quality)

Inside the dome, I wonder what that might be in reference of? 🙄

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Well, I would suggest this is connected with the last year’s Eurovision and how Swedens act was all about the djinn trapped within another realm trying to get out.

This likewise represents the beach/bardo/a state of limbo. This would be similar to humanity accepting transhumanism once its run its course, people will be trapped and wanting to get out…

I wrote about it within @xpwales post upon Eurovision, she/the act was playing the djinn trapped inside and the whole of Eurovision centred upon Transhumansim. Especially Ukraines act Liverpool was acting as a surrogate, whilst bombs where dropped upon Ukraine acts home town whilst they where performing 🙄

This is all politics.

It is a war upon the heart… It’s all designed to break the human spirit so we will give up “surrender” our will!

Eurovision - Heartstopping 

See the post…

This would mean the death cult agenda are behind them.

At the same time we had ABBA within the Eurovision newspaper and elsewhere, they were selling a concert where they looked like they were much younger back in their prime and the technology that basically enables this, saying this maybe the future of concerts because they’re safer etc etc 

This is basically a stepping stone towards us accepting virtual reality technology and becoming assimilated by it as that is the designs of this death cult.

This isn’t a discussion about this technology or its practical applications but how its overall intended use by the death cults applications - bigger picture where this is designed to lead…

This is likewise a conflict upon this environment taking people out of the sun 🌞 

I must have mentioned this in many places upon the forum…

What would be symbolised as being between these dimensions of ours and the djinn?

A bridge between dimensions - a bridge between worlds…

That bridge will likely be a technological bridge and this is what this death cult are trying to achieve.

The djinn liberated from their lower realm and placed here whilst humanity will be placed within such a lower realm.

An exchanged between them you might say.

This is all connected with the wars upon the heavens I’ve been banging on about…

Well noticed with the lamps they also include the moon and the sun, of light and darkness.

Red White and Blue also represent the UK 🇬🇧 but it does feel like its more to do with the US 🇺🇸 But it is worth noting…

It is connected with The Batman 2022 narrative the death cult tried to get our attention on through Matthew Perry where an aftermath of a flood is depicted by Wednesday 6th November 2024.

Then we have this “Waterloo’ symbolism which can be associated with bridges. 

I understand this maybe hard for people to get their head around. The death have likely used this song for some reason of mockery and very close to the film about Napoleon coming out… All in all it is a breakdown and attack upon the human spirit.

The 666 symbolism throughout seems to be connected with CERN and the World Economic Forum which also depicts an eclipse within its logo which encapsulated Coronavirus - likewise this means an eclipse.

X Rope right at the start over water? 

ABBA Waterloo Eurovision 1974 (High Quality)

Inside the dome, I wonder what that might be in reference of? 🙄

One event which was swept under the carpet which I think was perhaps a big piece in this jigsaw was that train derailment in the US when all those chemicals were leaked.

50 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

One event which was swept under the carpet which I think was perhaps a big piece in this jigsaw was that train derailment in the US when all those chemicals were leaked.

Yes I do remember discussing that somewhere but to a lesser extent, equally seemed like a setup, control production, damage and destroy those businesses you don’t control and get society to do what they’re told and listen to the authorities manufacturing all of this BS towards their own ends.

Thats business that wasn’t completely destroyed by the ritual of COVID to make many of those left like shooting fish in a barrel.

”The Hunger Games”

And remember more 6 6 6 symbolism which seems to be coming to ahead…

IMG-9359.webp

IMG-9360.jpg

May need checking doing this on the fly…

IMG-9353.jpg

“My Corona”

IMG-9355.jpg

The Knack - My Sharona (Official Music Video)

IMG-9358.png

Watain - Trident Wolf Eclipse

Swedish Band

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Very interesting picking up on some of the same subject matter…

Highlighted a few key subjects…

This opening of a portal seems to be to do with these workings of Crowley and one in the same with CERN.

This is to do with Transhumansim and Crowley’s Moonchild or Bowie’s “Moonage Daydream” as I often refer to it. Honeymoon - It’s symbolic for all of this….

IMG-9367.jpg

IMG-9369.png

Sexy Beast: Where There's a Will, There's a Way

IMG-9370.png

Something rising up from the Abyss - Black Goo

IMG-9375.png

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

Aka a NWO…

This is the Chinese Year of The Dragon

IMG-9378.jpg

Again, if this was just due to an eclipse we shouldn’t be seeing and hearing all this fear surrounding it.

They’re obviously planning something or preparing for something that isn’t being told to us or deliberately trying to generate fear to have a desired impact on what it is they’re doing this ☠️ death cult ☠️ 

Prisons locked down?

Are they preparing for a power cut so don’t want rioting and such thats why they’re being locked down in advance?

They’re clearly expecting or planning technological/electric failures.

IMG-9115.jpg

Just how much chaos have we all witnessed leading up to this event?

I’ve tried to follow most of them but there’s been way to much to keep track of and just recently with the earthquakes of Taiwan.

This NASA ☠️ death cult ☠️ Ritual seems to center around what?

The Spirit of Evil - Darkness and Destruction “God of Chaos”

IMG-9379.jpg

IMG-9380.jpg

IMG-9381.jpg

Can you see symbolism here? - We also know how the death cult like to invert everything…

Vengeance won't change the past | The Batman Ending Monologue

The April 8, 2024 Solar Eclipse is Getting REALLY Weird...

The April 8, 2024 Solar Eclipse is Getting REALLY Weird...

https://vigilante.tv/w/iDxyNYNeupJB3dTxLwp1g5

Red Dragon 🐉 

The guy is also wearing a tie covered in Tug-Boats Grinning like Demonically Possessed - It almost looks like him

IMG-9124.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Notes

For those who haven’t watched this or seen how it may relate and some of the material I believe is interconnected for some insight on it if you don’t see where it’s coming from

DAVID ICKE SATURN - ECLIPSE - MAT PERRY - GOLD MINE TECHNOCRACY - The Beast Systems War upon the heart and the heavens…

Maybe of interest for people making these connections and research…

IMG-9430.jpg

IMG-9431.jpg

2001: A Space Odyssey Opening Intro (4K HD)

IMG-9432.jpg

Saturn Spider - David Bowie “The Spider” 🕷️ 

David Bowie Hang On To Yourself documentary Pt 1.

IMG-8125.jpg

David Bowie Hang On To Yourself documentary Pt 2.

See here…

Saturn broadcasting a false reality frequency distorting our reality construct which the death cult influence and work with.

From the video posted earlier here…

David Icke Saturn Isn't What You Think

IMG-9433.jpg

The Key” - Whore of Babylon - Star of Ishtar 

Madonna - Open Your Heart (Official Video) [HD]

IMG-9434.jpg

IMG-9435.jpg

When the two become one” Light and Dark/Life and Death - Eclipse - Transhumansim 
The Coming Race

Free the pain” - it ain’t just a “wedding ring”…💍 🪐 

See here…
Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

IMG-9436.jpg

IMG-9437.jpg

Matthew Perry Bath - Boat/Bath 🛀 🚤 Symbolism Represents the Underworld/Subconsciousness always and potentially being tethered/chained to a fallen state of consciousness - Transhumansim/Cloning depending on its use/context. 

Symbolic - One plane of existence/one state of being into the next. 
How the waters are often used to described layers of consciousness or a gateway and the bath represents like a boat/vehicle or simply a container for the waters and it’s interpretation to consciousness and - going between- realms.”

Michael Jackson - Childhood 4k

If its like pulling teeth I’m sorry this is here for the sake of symbolism…

IMG-9438.jpg

IMG-9439.jpg

A Rose by any other name?

Rosie (Ring Around the Rosie) doll commercial (1995)

IMG-9440.jpg

🐉 April 8th - 🐍 Saturn 🪐 - 6 6 6

Whatever’s taking place is to do with Father Time - Saturn -  Satan aka NASA T - Minus…

Victory or Defeat 

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water (Live 1972)

Ludwig Van Beethoven's 5th Symphony in C Minor (Full)

IMG-9441.jpg

Sigil of Saturn and Sigil Azazal only a dot/ball missing in the middle of the diamond shape…

IMG-9442.jpg

Mary Queen of Heaven - Looks very similar as Azazel but without the line through the two X’s and the twin pillars potentially signifying balance within Virgin Mary and Azazel depicting imbalance meaning potentially the Whore of Babylon/Leviathan when Mary becomes twisted/distorted?

IMG-9443.jpg

Auspice Maria - “Under the protection of Mary
The numerals for 9 - IX and 11 - XI = IXXI or 911
A War upon the Heavens - Heart - the Sun/Son of God

Leviathan” the Virtual Reality Metaverse (X) Cancelling Out (X) this Reality through Surveillance of the physical world and the promotion of scarcity, driving people into merging with machines/technology aka assimilation through global technocracy…
Oh dear……..I wonder what this is the beginnings of……anyone care to guess?

IMG-9444.jpg

“Star Wars Eclipse”

IMG-9445.jpg

The moon is amplyfing frequency/sound from Saturn which ☠️ death cult ☠️ are working with…

Likely CERN 6 6 6 and their experiments have a lot to do with this type of interaction…

IMG-9446.jpg

It’s all in the egg…” - Cosmic Egg…

See here…

Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Linguistic Programming Or Subtle Subliminal Language?

IMG-9447.jpg

IMG-9448.jpg

IMG-9449.jpg

IMG-9450.jpg

Queen turns on three 🔱 strand DNA 🧬 Tree 🌳 ❤️ War upon the Heavens following COVID 6 6 6

I think that’s very significant!
Remember…evil (the antichrist) wants to alter our DNA!
Wake up!
There are devilish games being played!
Remember this mockery after everyone had been told to get their vaccines or else you’re selfish…

Queen Ignites Windsor Castle Jubilee Beacon

See more here…

IMG-9451.jpg

A.I. Artificial Intelligence 🐍 🐉 

IMG-9452.jpg

Wolf Movie | Gary Numan | Blind | Jack Nicholson | Michelle Pfeiffer | Remastered

IMG-9453.jpg

IMG-9454.jpg

?

IMG-9455.jpg

"Over the wall" illustration from The Truman Show

IMG-9456.jpg

IMG-9457.jpg

IMG-9458.jpg

IMG-9459.jpg

Quotes from these books…

IMG-9422.png

IMG-9421.png

IMG-9429.png

The Wolfman 2010

David Bowie - Cracked Actor [LYRICS] (1080p)

IMG-9463.jpg

☯️ 🎱 🏁 Saturn the ground of being 🏁 8️⃣ ☯️

Love Affair - Rainbow Valley (Official Video)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Not sure if it's already mentioned but Aleister Crowley's "AIWASS" is also 72 (Ordinal)

22 hours ago, DannyUK said:

IMG-9319.jpg

?

IMG-9323.jpg

That makes 666. 

Just to add if I may;

- We see 88 again: 8 bunches of leaves either side.

- The wreath is off-centre from the blue disc, just enough to create an eclipse.

- Maybe this has relevance or not but, the wreath also has a 3 degree axis tilt (could this relate to an earth axis shift)

- There's a strange looking face/eyes/fangs/bones at the bottom of the wreath.

- The ribbon is not smooth or coloured and appears to resemble "protein folding" (D.N.A) as generated by computer visualisation software, which also could relate to the artwork outside CERN's vistor centre.

abba-symbolism.png.554e763d736739bf194d40b6a103d029.png

I count 29 leaves each side of the wreath and, 29 could possibly be interpreted as 99 (2x9s).

If the symbolism does allude to D.N.A. and number 99 there there could also be a connection with cancer...

"David Rasnick PhD suggests that cancer is an imbalance in the number of chromosomes within D.N.A., and specifically, 99 chromosomes for Breast Cancer. "

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xpwales said:

Not sure if it's already mentioned but Aleister Crowley's "AIWASS" is also 72 (Ordinal)

Just to add if I may;

- We see 88 again: 8 bunches of leaves either side.

- The wreath is off-centre from the blue disc, just enough to create an eclipse.

- Maybe this has relevance or not but, the wreath also has a 3 degree axis tilt (could this relate to an earth axis shift)

- There's a strange looking face/eyes/fangs/bones at the bottom of the wreath.

- The ribbon is not smooth or coloured and appears to resemble "protein folding" (D.N.A) as generated by computer visualisation software, which also could relate to the artwork outside CERN's vistor centre.

abba-symbolism.png.554e763d736739bf194d40b6a103d029.png

I count 29 leaves each side of the wreath and, 29 could possibly be interpreted as 99 (2x9s).

If the symbolism does allude to D.N.A. and number 99 there there could also be a connection with cancer...

"David Rasnick PhD suggests that cancer is an imbalance in the number of chromosomes within D.N.A., and specifically, 99 chromosomes for Breast Cancer. "

Thanks for your input @xpwales

Good catch on the ☠️ Skull and Bones ☠️ type fang symbolism I totally missed that. Seems to be foreshadowing death or out with the old in with the new “circle of life” Ouroboros…

It’s certainly strange how much Skull and Bones have been appearing lately who we know are fixated and a part of this dark underbelly abyss…

It’s a similar style to a Wendigo but hidden, how this interferes with the subconscious maybe?

IMG-9467.png

IMG-9471.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Windigo

The 2024 eclipse in Wendigo Lake, Ontario, Canada

https://eclipse2024.org/eclipse-cities/city/71707.html

Ravenous - "Wendego"

Ravenous - Manifest Destiny HD

This theme is also shown within this movie, which obviously has connections with the predators upon humanity and that we are its “Prey” food or sport

Prey | Official Trailer | Hulu

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

Very much so we can see that subliminal and occult symbolism exists here through ABBA which means there’s more here going on than a simple band releasing an album.

Which to me does seem to be forecasting/foreshadowing something by the use of the group in some way or another…

As you have pointed out, this does seem to potentially relate to the eclipse and the release date of this album is 5th April 2024. So if this is just because they’re releasing this album around this time or is signifying something more, which for me from this perspective which includes ABBA seems to be about water and flooding. If this is now or this isn’t being read correctly and is depicting sometime within the future based upon some of the symbolism… I don’t know?

Just that there’s definitely more to this than meets the eye and is invading the subconscious.

To do with DNA 🧬 and Cancer ♋️ is interesting as the msm have been trying to cover up advanced cancers since the COVID shot which seems in some part to be about altering our DNA for a perverse agenda and where and when this doesn’t take people have various reactions.

They also want to campaign Cancer treatments see “Cancer X’ Symbolism which seems to be connected with COVID and both campaigns involve the moon.

Within COVID that was “Operation Moonshot” and within the US if I remember right they called it “Cancer Moonshot”.

This being connected with CERN and the 666 symbolism seems to be about triggering a reaction or change within people’s DNA or trying to summon fourth energies from within darkness here and through people. This is how I’m reading it anyhow. These parasitical forces have been known for a long time to be self destructive on their own and cancerous. This likely being why they would like to incorporate transhumanism so they can maintain a hold and presence within certain peoples bodies or something of this nature.

This is obviously an extreme example of what we’re referring to here that has been foreshadowed within a movie, symbolically and hopefully over exaggerated like movies about possession and such…

Cell Trailer 2016

Full movie appears to be here on YT for now anyways…

Cell 2016 720p HDRip x264 Exclusive

About The Evil One: Native American (Navajo) Teachings.

Aka - Djinn

Wishmaster Trailer

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

HAL TURNER COMMENTARY

The states, cities, counties, and towns mentioned above are just a small sampling of what has been going on to "prepare" for this eclipse. Sorry, but none of this seems normal to me -- at all.

Cellular network collapse?  Internet collapse?  Grocery stores running out of food?  Disaster Declarations?  Gas stations running out of fuel?   No, none of this seems normal to me at all.

It's starting to look to me as if something ELSE is going on.  But . . . . what?

During an eclipse, with the sun blocked, people may be able to see things up in the sky that they otherwise wouldn't be able to see because the sunlight is so strong and blocks the view of things in space.

Could it be that something ELSE is going on . . . maybe something that people will suddenly be able to SEE once the sun is blocked for a few minutes?

Might people PANIC over what they see?

What if . . . .

What if something __is__ coming at us?  It's not like we can avoid it.  There's no Bruce Willis as "Harry Stamper" from the movie "Armageddon" to drill holes in an asteroid to drop nukes, blow it up, and save the planet.

Is it possible that governments have known about something for months, and have concealed it?

When I read that New York State has had a TASK FORCE working for the past 17 MONTHS, that kind of sealed the deal over my suspicions.  It seems to me that absolutely NOBODY does something like that over an eclipse.

I'm getting a little creeped-out by all these disaster declarations.  All this for just a solar eclipse?   Sorry, I won't buy it.

Hal Turner Radio Show - Something's Up: Another City Declares "Emergency" over April 8 Solar Eclipse

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

To do with DNA 🧬 and Cancer ♋️ is interesting as the msm have been trying to cover up advanced cancers since the COVID shot which seems in some part to be about altering our DNA for a perverse agenda and where and when this doesn’t take people have various reactions.

They also want to campaign Cancer treatments see “Cancer X’ Symbolism which seems to be connected with COVID and both campaigns involve the moon.

Within COVID that was “Operation Moonshot” and within the US if I remember right they called it “Cancer Moonshot”.

This being connected with CERN and the 666 symbolism seems to be about triggering a reaction or change within people’s DNA or trying to summon fourth energies from within darkness here and through people. This is how I’m reading it anyhow. These parasitical forces have been known for a long time to be self destructive on their own and cancerous. This likely being why they would like to incorporate transhumanism so they can maintain a hold and presence within certain peoples bodies or something of this nature.

Definitely, and D.N.A appears to be at the center of the agenda.

There's Egyptian symbology at the "Temple of Hathor" alluding to light from the sun being reflected off the moon and giving/affecting birth/life.

And I believe "loo" is another reference to loui/lucifer/lux which is light, and water being the connection to consciousness we have "Water-Loo".

I also see the numbers 45, 46 and 47 used in symbolism and it appears coincidental that the following chromosomal count disorders (Aneuploid) are related to these numbers...

- 45.X - Turner Syndrome, females are missing an X chromosome

- 46 - Normal chromosome count

- 47,XXY - Kinefelter Syndrome - Additional copy of X chromosome and 47,XXX - Trisomy X or "Triple X Syndrome" - Females having an extra copy of X chromosome

I've always been convinced that CERN is playing some role with regards to D.N.A...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fifth element said:

HAL TURNER COMMENTARY

The states, cities, counties, and towns mentioned above are just a small sampling of what has been going on to "prepare" for this eclipse. Sorry, but none of this seems normal to me -- at all.

Cellular network collapse?  Internet collapse?  Grocery stores running out of food?  Disaster Declarations?  Gas stations running out of fuel?   No, none of this seems normal to me at all.

It's starting to look to me as if something ELSE is going on.  But . . . . what?

During an eclipse, with the sun blocked, people may be able to see things up in the sky that they otherwise wouldn't be able to see because the sunlight is so strong and blocks the view of things in space.

Could it be that something ELSE is going on . . . maybe something that people will suddenly be able to SEE once the sun is blocked for a few minutes?

What if . . . .

What if something __is__ coming at us?  It's not like we can avoid it.  There's no Bruce Willis as "Harry Stamper" from the movie "Armageddon" to drill holes in an asteroid to drop nukes, blow it up, and save the planet.

Is it possible that governments have known about something for months, and have concealed it?

When I read that New York State has had a TASK FORCE working for the past 17 MONTHS, that kind of sealed the deal over my suspicions.  It seems to me that absolutely NOBODY does something like that over an eclipse.

I'm getting a little creeped-out by all these disaster declarations.  All this for just a solar eclipse?   Sorry, I won't buy it.

Hal Turner Radio Show - Something's Up: Another City Declares "Emergency" over April 8 Solar Eclipse

Exactly.

It ain’t just an eclipse it is something which has been planned, prepared and staged for over months which is unusual to do all of this over any other eclipse.

So why is this one so special?

Why all the eclipse symbolism throughout the death cults agencies alongside all this 666 symbolism?

Why was COVID “Coronavirus” dominated with eclipse symbolism…

Because they’re planning on doing something in tandem with this eclipse or preparing for something to happen they haven’t and don’t want to tell people about.

It stinks of a false flag event being simulated months likely years in the planning it seems and Bruce Willis?

You’re not kidding. Just got the movie wrong it’s Live Free or Die Hard…

They’re planning something it seems for this event on April 8th. I suggest it could be a failure of electricity or technology in parts of the US and hopefully only this and will be restored later.

What I find interesting is how this is related to Baltimore Bridge Collapse.

This is connected to the Live Free or Die Hard movie, whose events take place just outside Baltimore within West Virginia.

Terrorists try to take down one of the major electrical hubs in “Middleton”. I don’t know how true this movie is to reality and if an actual main electrical hub exists here but I doubt they’d make this movie randomly and that it means something in relation to all of this and within reality…?

IMG-9115.jpg

It’s also rather strange that Kate Middletons fake A.I. Cancer speech started this chaotic event after event, from the false flag Moscow Terrorist Attack to Baltimore Bridge Collapse and so on.

So it could represent that these events shown within the movie have been triggered and they’re similar to that of Leave the World Behind.

IMG-9472.webp

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fifth element said:

HAL TURNER COMMENTARY

What if . . . .

Try not to worry. It will pass and nothing will happen hopefully, It is what is and we make the reality we live so try not to think about it. If something happens or is discovered then we can deal with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

Try not to worry. It will pass and nothing will happen hopefully, It is what is and we make the reality we live so try not to think about it. If something happens or is discovered then we can deal with it.

Agreed but best not to bury our heads in the sand or accept any old crap these bastards try to pull…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xpwales said:

Definitely, and D.N.A appears to be at the center of the agenda.

There's Egyptian symbology at the "Temple of Hathor" alluding to light from the sun being reflected off the moon and giving/affecting birth/life.

And I believe "loo" is another reference to loui/lucifer/lux which is light, and water being the connection to consciousness we have "Water-Loo".

I also see the numbers 45, 46 and 47 used in symbolism and it appears coincidental that the following chromosomal count disorders (Aneuploid) are related to these numbers...

- 45.X - Turner Syndrome, females are missing an X chromosome

- 46 - Normal chromosome count

- 47,XXY - Kinefelter Syndrome - Additional copy of X chromosome and 47,XXX - Trisomy X or "Triple X Syndrome" - Females having an extra copy of X chromosome

I've always been convinced that CERN is playing some role with regards to D.N.A...

CERN are not to be trusted, they are up to more than sending atoms around im sure. Could it be a portal? Or some kind of other strange weapon?

• Like 1