April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

5 hours ago, Jman said:

Hopefully by me saying this, then it won't happen.

I had a very vivid dream back in 2020 when I was going through life-changing spiritual awakening period.

I had the perspective of being in space looking at earth. It looked CGI, like real looking animation. There was what appeared to be a very small round planet. It took the same path as this eclipse path. It impacted in Canada north east of Great lakes. The water displaced all the way down to Virginia area, north of Virginia and east of Appalachian mountains was all water. 

God bless, Happy Easter.

I don't know about you, but I am ready to sing His redemption story!

Im sure nothing will happen other than a eclipse, I am trying to make people aware so nothing does happen. I guess we will see.

On 3/30/2024 at 12:19 PM, DannyUK said:

Interesting I haven’t listened to it all yet.

They also allude to this here…

About the sixth time this has happened…

The Sixth Sun 🌞

Or some might say Son and then you could shape this to Transhumansim being the creation of man and The Coming Race that’s already here just not taken over yet…

If so this also fits very well with The Matrix and merging man with machine…

The Matrix Reloaded - The Architect Scene 1080p Part 1

The Matrix Reloaded - The Architect Scene 1080p Part 2

This title is obviously apt… 

Time of the  Sixth Sun - Watch the Movie Trailer

IMG-8125.jpg

🧬 

"The Volunteers" Legends of the 21st century Humans.

For more on the 🤡 Joker 🃏 connection and The Volunteers “Time’ see here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Also what “The Volunteers” are speaking about “on the beach🏖️ is shown within this movie…

Stigmata (1999) Patricia Arquette - Official Trailer #1 (HD)

🌞🌑 

Tool - Jambi (Lyrics)

The Matrix movie, unfortunately, was a ritual.

You have all been fed to....

Neo is a scapegoat.

I had another epiphany this morning when I opened a bag of Milky bar white chocolate eggs.

Do you know the meaning, ritual of easter eggs?

It means, eating the shelled souls...... Just like Christians are encouraged to be like Jesus, a scapegoat by eating his flesh and blood.

We are fed to Yaldaboath aka Elohim....the Christian god.

When you start to understand these meaning....... you still praying?

You can only help yourself.

Edited by DaleP

On 3/30/2024 at 8:37 AM, DannyUK said:

If nothing happens which I obviously hope is this case, I hope people can identify with this symbolism…

In my mind whatever happens is whatever this death cult is planning and I see them manipulating biblical prophecy and the like to give the appearance of their actions being of the divine…

IMG-8997.jpg

IMG-8998.jpg

Discussing this with others through the Matthew Perry post, we discovered that this symbolism was working through The Dark Knight from the start with the Joker until we last seen him, the fool and hanged man symbolism. A ritual killing was likewise carried out upon Heath Ledger following the 322 Skull and Bones pattern and coded to “The Fool/The Joker”.

Also a lot of strange emphasis was placed upon Batman by Matthew Perry within his last interview, which as you can see if you have looked at it, I found most strange and was for a calculated purpose. 

IMG-8994.jpg

Bee Gees ( I Started a Joke ) legendado Joaquin Phoenix

You will notice the emphasis upon the twin towers and bridges within these scenes…

Listen for the song How Deep is Your Love - Living in a World of Fools - when passing the twin towers and I recommend watching this to the end…

You can see the same fool and hangman symbolism, in the movie and the music playing when someone falls from one of the towers.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER | Christ on the Cross - 9/11 2001

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”… 

IMG-8995.jpg

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

So why all the above…

With an interview Matthew’s last one, that was at the end of COVID about his book Matthew he mentioned one of his favourite songs was…

Also think how this symbolism was involved through the Corona virus ritual…

What do you see?

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)

IMG-8996.jpg

Prince Clone VS Prince Charles

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

The hangman is the scapegoat.

The Baltimore bridge picture with numbers at the room of the dead tree..... it means the trees are based on numbers and 1 and 2 are missing so that nobody reaches the highest potential. '20' being 10+10, top and the bottom of the tree.

19 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Neo is a scapegoat.

I had another epiphany this morning when I opened a bag of Milky bar white chocolate eggs.

It means, eating the shelled souls...... Just like Christians are encouraged to be like Jesus, a scapegoat by eating his flesh and blood.

You speak ONLY for yourself.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DaleP said:

The hangman is the scapegoat.

The Baltimore bridge picture with numbers at the room of the dead tree..... it means the trees are based on numbers and 1 and 2 are missing so that nobody reaches the highest potential. '20' being 10+10, top and the bottom of the tree.

Ohhhh, I'm real scared.

• Haha 1

You would sacrifice them if you could...but you can't. And you won't.

Who/What do you think said that? "Little me"? In WartWorld?

Think again

theworld.jpg

Keep laughing

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Neo is a scapegoat.

Shelled souls? That reminds me of Carlos Castaneda's insights into the human egg emanating or aligning attention on certain strands of perceived egg/ aura 

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Shelled souls? That reminds me of Carlos Castaneda's insights into the human egg emanating or aligning attention on certain strands of perceived egg/ aura 

Not the same, worse.

• Confused 1

Why Mathew Perry? 
I enjoy reading the numbers and symbology theories that people post. I appreciate the efforts made. But I don’t get why Mathew Perry is so relevant. He was hardly an ‘A’ list actor anymore. 
Anton Yelchin died not so long back. Other actors as well. I remember being a kid when I heard that Bill Bixby and Christopher Reeve died.
I just don’t know why Mathew Perry would have been chosen to be sacrificed? Was he part of something sinister?

And I don’t mean to undermine anyones work… I just don’t get why the PTB would decide on him. 

I've always wondered what the whole point of Elon's "starship" was. Seemed like a massive waste of resources, unless planning for something. Maybe this is it.

I think this Eclipse has alot to do with the return of Cyrus The Great and the rebuilding of his army(s) that will deliver Jews out of Babylon, and save them along with whoever else worships him during an impending apocalypse.

Cyrus does not force people to worship him, you are free to come and go as you please...and he shares his wealth.

Now, it's possible that the "Elon" is an imposter of Cyrus, which will lead Jews down a road of certain death, which would explain all of this hysteria aimed around this Eclipse and firing rockets etc. Directly towards it...perhaps?

this cult that worships BAAL is absolutely terrified of Cyrus The Great and his Army, which may explain what the whole world economic forum agenda is about, to try and stop The Return Of The King

And what I find very interesting is how in Hebrew, "Cyrus" translates to "KORESH".

and, if we look back at Cyrus Reed Teed and his book... The Immortal Manhood: The Laws and Processes of its Attainment in the Flesh - https://archive.org/details/immortalmanhood00koregoog

we can then compare his beliefs to the later "David Koresh" of The 1993 Waco siege.

Screenshot_20240331_232724_DuckDuckGo.jpg.d560fb1b592ad2b6b2c65efcf0184909.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_233219_DuckDuckGo.jpg.762df0eab3dee6d8779bb8a9f1a4babc.jpg

Vernon Howell(David koresh) and Cyrus Reed Teed used similar language when talking about god. Theg both changed their names to KORESH/CYRUS

Screenshot_20240331_234254_DuckDuckGo.jpg.6d3c47412bed26fa052b62eb73234359.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_234342_DuckDuckGo.jpg.dad350e0b1f3418b164f62674e245e21.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_234455_DuckDuckGo.jpg.d39b281807bb5c6a23356521fa161377.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_234422_DuckDuckGo.jpg.86b0807065fcc897b286230a0fd04baf.jpg

There was never proven to be any connection between Cyrus Reed Teed and David Koresh, the two men were very similar in they're beliefs...and their time in this world were very far apart, since the waco siege took place in 1993.

Cyrus the Great (born 590–580 BCE, Media, or Persis [now in Iran]—died c. 529, Asia) was a conqueror who founded the Achaemenian empire, centred on Persia and comprising the Near East from the Aegean Sea eastward to the Indus River. He is also remembered in the Cyrus legend—first recorded by Xenophon, Greek soldier and author, in his Cyropaedia—as a tolerant and ideal monarch who was called the father of his people by the ancient Persians. In the Bible, he is the liberator of the Jews who were captive in Babylonia

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Cyrus-the-Great

Screenshot_20240331_225827_DuckDuckGo.jpg.fc188887ff0849b2440188d705beee7e.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_225905_DuckDuckGo.jpg.1ae0fc84ec59f82f044c40ac486e3756.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_225955_DuckDuckGo.jpg.b8be9c66cfadc9a0c97968c17cb29fb7.jpg

See any resemblance?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

interesting ,Shame when humans need to follow anybody or anything that can be manipulated , or following the Stars,

Today challenge or freedom is to b an Individual

Edited by Talorgan

10 hours ago, Jman said:

I've always wondered what the whole point of Elon's "starship" was. Seemed like a massive waste of resources, unless planning for something. Maybe this is it.

All about the money nothing more.

8 hours ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

I think this Eclipse has alot to do with the return of Cyrus The Great and the rebuilding of his army(s) that will deliver Jews out of Babylon, and save them along with whoever else worships him during an impending apocalypse.

Cyrus does not force people to worship him, you are free to come and go as you please...and he shares his wealth.

Now, it's possible that the "Elon" is an imposter of Cyrus, which will lead Jews down a road of certain death, which would explain all of this hysteria aimed around this Eclipse and firing rockets etc. Directly towards it...perhaps?

this cult that worships BAAL is absolutely terrified of Cyrus The Great and his Army, which may explain what the whole world economic forum agenda is about, to try and stop The Return Of The King

And what I find very interesting is how in Hebrew, "Cyrus" translates to "KORESH".

and, if we look back at Cyrus Reed Teed and his book... The Immortal Manhood: The Laws and Processes of its Attainment in the Flesh - https://archive.org/details/immortalmanhood00koregoog

we can then compare his beliefs to the later "David Koresh" of The 1993 Waco siege.

Screenshot_20240331_232724_DuckDuckGo.jpg.d560fb1b592ad2b6b2c65efcf0184909.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_233219_DuckDuckGo.jpg.762df0eab3dee6d8779bb8a9f1a4babc.jpg

Vernon Howell(David koresh) and Cyrus Reed Teed used similar language when talking about god. Theg both changed their names to KORESH/CYRUS

Screenshot_20240331_234254_DuckDuckGo.jpg.6d3c47412bed26fa052b62eb73234359.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_234342_DuckDuckGo.jpg.dad350e0b1f3418b164f62674e245e21.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_234455_DuckDuckGo.jpg.d39b281807bb5c6a23356521fa161377.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_234422_DuckDuckGo.jpg.86b0807065fcc897b286230a0fd04baf.jpg

There was never proven to be any connection between Cyrus Reed Teed and David Koresh, the two men were very similar in they're beliefs...and their time in this world were very far apart, since the waco siege took place in 1993.

Cyrus the Great (born 590–580 BCE, Media, or Persis [now in Iran]—died c. 529, Asia) was a conqueror who founded the Achaemenian empire, centred on Persia and comprising the Near East from the Aegean Sea eastward to the Indus River. He is also remembered in the Cyrus legend—first recorded by Xenophon, Greek soldier and author, in his Cyropaedia—as a tolerant and ideal monarch who was called the father of his people by the ancient Persians. In the Bible, he is the liberator of the Jews who were captive in Babylonia

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Cyrus-the-Great

Screenshot_20240331_225827_DuckDuckGo.jpg.fc188887ff0849b2440188d705beee7e.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_225905_DuckDuckGo.jpg.1ae0fc84ec59f82f044c40ac486e3756.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_225955_DuckDuckGo.jpg.b8be9c66cfadc9a0c97968c17cb29fb7.jpg

See any resemblance?

I have never heard of cyrus the great until now.

• Like 1

You guys should read this- lots of things tying up to what’s been mentioned in this thread- ancient Egypt- NASA naming the rockets they plan to launch on 8th after an Egyptian deity, massive cicadas broods emerging after 17yrs in central Illinois on the 8th (Makanda?) and loads more tidbits , enjoy 

8 Extremely Unusual Events That Will Happen During The Month Of April

APRIL 1, 2024

https://www.activistpost.com/2024/04/8-extremely-unusual-events-that-will-happen-during-the-month-of-april.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I have never heard of cyrus the great until now.

I found something else to, very interesting I thought. 

https://archive.org/details/iambomonomo_gmail_375/page/n6/mode/1up

(These are just internet archives)

I do not know how much they may or may not have been edited.

I was never raised in a religious family and I always had a "George Carlin" attitude towards religion, up until the point where I started listening to David Icke, even though Icke is not religious. And when I discovered David Koresh, and listened to and watched some of the tapes I began to cry uncontrollably, my heart started to beat and I couldn't explain what I felt, but it was as if everything David Icke was saying somehow strengthened my obsession with what David Koresh was saying about a Mad Man in Waco.

(mad Men on earth)

As time went on i did not obsess over it because I figured many would ridicule me over my deep respect for a man they ridiculed in the media to be some kind of perverted cult leader, which turned out to be far from the Truth.

A quick story of mine you may find interesting:

I bought a T-SHIRT of David Koresh face, and put it up on the wall inside my house, because I was always kind of a lonely man, and never really had friends or talked to Anybody (my whole life) but for some reason when I looked at him every day it gave me Hope.

During the start of the pandemic I was tired of looking at masks and people who's faces were ripe with fear to begin with...so I bought this T-SHIRT and wore it a few times in public to maybe make people see two faces, mine and David's. (Made me feel good) I figured maybe it would make them feel good to, even though I knew in my heart they had NO idea who's face this was on my T-shirt...

I never let Pride get the best of me, though. which is why I never wear it, I would maybe put it on once a year and go to get groceries or go for a walk, but that's it.

Around 8-9 months later after purchasing the shirt, and wearing it a few times, I seen a documentary advertised on NETFLIX, something to do with jeffrey dahmer, which was followed by another separate documentary that appeared during the same year about Waco Texas...

Look closely at David Koresh's face in this picture, and then scroll down to see what NETFLIX has done...

Screenshot_20220723-000609_DuckDuckGo.jpg.8744e026e043bef47d9b846ca6c9eb18.jpg

NETFLIX

Screenshot_20240401_114721_DuckDuckGo.jpg.893ce977ad1ce92bf3da32a13446dc4d.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_114800_DuckDuckGo.jpg.b62e26d45618c675fd81d794b7e6509f.jpg

If I were to take a wild guess I would say this is a desperate attempt from the Devils tool (NETFLIX) to persuade their sleeping population of people or "NPC's" to immediately think of Jeffrey Dahmer should they ever see me or you with David.

and in today's mind programming of the woke mentality, the NPC would only act, not think. 

Thank you Netflix for strengthening my belief in Cyrus LOL

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You guys should read this- lots of things tying up to what’s been mentioned in this thread- ancient Egypt- NASA naming the rockets they plan to launch on 8th after an Egyptian deity, massive cicadas broods emerging after 17yrs in central Illinois on the 8th (Makanda?) and loads more tidbits , enjoy 

8 Extremely Unusual Events That Will Happen During The Month Of April

APRIL 1, 2024

https://www.activistpost.com/2024/04/8-extremely-unusual-events-that-will-happen-during-the-month-of-april.html

Could be a interesting month april. Lets hope it passes by with nothing strange happening.

Edited by Captainlove
  • Like 2

On 3/31/2024 at 6:32 PM, DaleP said:

Neo is a scapegoat.

Of course The Matrix was a ritual - Agenda driven/script…

This doesn’t happen for no reason and transgender is deeply connected with Transhumansim…

IMG-9181.jpg

It doesn’t mean The Matrix doesn’t retain any truth, it means an agenda exists behind the use of the work.

Don’t worship any of these figures…

What I’m pointing out here is the synchronicity of the sixth sun/son, meaning the sixth time civilisation had been destroyed and rebuilt under a new model or a

New World Order”.

Which of course is what this is all about…
It represents the earth or the womb - emptiness.

It is also the symbol for the cosmic egg 🥚 

IMG-9185.jpg

But I’m sure people have their own opinion or none at all.

Its an excuse to eat chocolate

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

On 3/31/2024 at 11:26 PM, Mazthehobo said:

Why Mathew Perry? 
I enjoy reading the numbers and symbology theories that people post. I appreciate the efforts made. But I don’t get why Mathew Perry is so relevant. He was hardly an ‘A’ list actor anymore. 
Anton Yelchin died not so long back. Other actors as well. I remember being a kid when I heard that Bill Bixby and Christopher Reeve died.
I just don’t know why Mathew Perry would have been chosen to be sacrificed? Was he part of something sinister?

And I don’t mean to undermine anyones work… I just don’t get why the PTB would decide on him. 

If you’d like to discuss Mattman Perry please review this material here in the post attached and we will discuss it…

A lot of cryptic remarks and comments were made within his latest book and I wouldn’t be surprised if this was reflected upon at a later date by agenda pushers.

It was without a doubt a ritual/scripted event to target a mass audience because it could reach a mass audience and a high amount of people can and will relate to him, even if he is not a big actor now, his series has more reruns than any other series on the planet I’m sure and they chose to use him, which is as debatable as why these distorted nut jobs do anything and use him as opposed to anyone else. But it was setup and carried out through ritual mockery and seems to be related with the Statue of Liberty 🗽 Birthday and Full Moon.

Like why a bridge within Baltimore or a mass shooting at someone’s local supermarket rather than someone else’s supermarket etc.

We can only see what they’re trying to achieve by what such an event represents or is seeking to justify or exploit.

This is my way of thinking about things like this anyhow.

I hope you have some questions based on the material here or it will help explain and show this was scripted.

🌑 Eclipse 🌞 

If you would like to see how and why this is relevant here, watch this video in full and don’t simply accept what is stated within the video outright.

Ask why this maybe being stated in the first instance and what does it actually represent and signify and view that in relation to this post below…

I can remember statements where made that were in clear contradiction to the COVID scenario which he supported and told everyone to get a vaccine.

This doesn’t make sense. He basically made observations as to how we made unbelievable mistakes in the past believing we’re doing the right thing medically but doesn’t analyse that way of thinking in that we may within the same way, be making the same or similar mistakes today? 🤔

Theres also reference to a music video containing an eclipse and people hugging. A “Corona” virus.

This at the time seemed like a mockery of COVID itself but could also have reference to an actual eclipse couldn’t it?

Thats why this scenario involving this guy is relevant here and through such context…

He also mentions people in this video and through his book who equally died under strange circumstances such as Kurt Cobain and River Phoenix.

His over the top “love” of Batman within another GQ video seems to be within relation to the latest Batman which has Virgin Mary and Flood symbolism and quotes/predicts chaos by Wednesday 6th November 2024 within the script and we have Trump stating we will see a Bloodbath in the US if he doesn’t win the election by 5th November just recently. It all seems strange doesn’t it?

It seems agenda driven even if we don’t know why it’s blatantly transparent for anyone who looks, its there…

Or is it just me?

See within the post if you’re interested.

Matthew Perry shares his incredible story of survival and why fame wasn't the answer to his problems

This is the music video referenced - If you can’t see for yourself how this relates here then I can’t help you

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)

Also has connections with what’s been discussed here because it appears they have the same handlers…

This being from GQ to the flood narrative. This post has a lot more to do with symbolism.

If it makes no sense to anyone now, I’m sure if they reflect upon it within the future you will see and be able to relate to such symbolism.

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

If you’d like to discuss Mattman Perry please review this material here in the post attached and we will discuss it…

A lot of cryptic remarks and comments were made within his latest book and I wouldn’t be surprised if this was reflected upon at a later date by agenda pushers.

It was without a doubt a ritual/scripted event to target a mass audience because it could reach a mass audience and a high amount of people can and will relate to him, even if he is not a big actor now, his series has more reruns than any other series on the planet I’m sure and they chose to use him, which is as debatable as why these distorted nut jobs do anything and use him as opposed to anyone else. But it was setup and carried out through ritual mockery and seems to be related with the Statue of Liberty 🗽 Birthday and Full Moon.

Like why a bridge within Baltimore or a mass shooting at someone’s local supermarket rather than someone else’s supermarket etc.

We can only see what they’re trying to achieve by what such an event represents or is seeking to justify or exploit.

This is my way of thinking about things like this anyhow.

I hope you have some questions based on the material here or it will help explain and show this was scripted.

🌑 Eclipse 🌞 

If you would like to see how and why this is relevant here, watch this video in full and don’t simply accept what is stated within the video outright.

Ask why this maybe being stated in the first instance and what does it actually represent and signify and view that in relation to this post below…

I can remember statements where made that were in clear contradiction to the COVID scenario which he supported and told everyone to get a vaccine.

This doesn’t make sense. He basically made observations as to how we made unbelievable mistakes in the past believing we’re doing the right thing medically but doesn’t analyse that way of thinking in that we may within some way be making the same mistakes today in some way? 🤔

Theres also reference to a music video containing an eclipse and people hugging. A “Corona” virus.

This at the time seemed like a mockery of COVID itself but could also have reference to an actual eclipse couldn’t it?

Thats why this scenario involving this guy is relevant here and through such context…

He also mentions people in this video and through his book who equally died under strange circumstances such as Kurt Cobain and River Phoenix.

His over the top “love” of Batman within another GQ video seems to be within relation to the latest Batman which has Virgin Mary and Flood symbolism and quotes/predicts chaos by Wednesday 6th November 2024 within the script and we have Trump stating we will see a Bloodbath in the US if he doesn’t win the election by 5th November just recently. It all seems strange doesn’t it?

It seems agenda driven even if we don’t know why it’s blatantly transparent for anyone who looks, its there…

Or is it just me?

See within the post if you’re interested.

Matthew Perry shares his incredible story of survival and why fame wasn't the answer to his problems

Also has connections with what’s been discussed here because it appears they have the same handlers…

This being from GQ to the flood narrative.

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

I have read and seen the videos you linked and it does fascinate me. It reminds me of that movie (Jim Carrey I think but I can’t remember the name) with all the numbers and stuff. 

It was just a curiosity regarding Matt Perry. Although like you said, maybe he was a lot more popular than I thought he was. 

I guess the eclipse will reveal more. What I would like to ask you is that obviously you have the eye to dot the dots but what is the final picture? What comes next. What is your hunch for the next big event or death? 

And this isn’t to catch you out at a later date, again im just curious.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:06 PM, Jason57 said:

Maybe it's to do with some moon worshipping pagan nonsense. As the late Iron Sheik would say: "Fuck the eclipse"

Perhaps you could try opening your mind a bit...