Jump to content

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA


Captainlove

Recommended Posts

On 3/26/2024 at 4:42 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Nice work, aside from the secret society connection can anyone do anymore digging to see if there’s any other significant associations with Makanda and celestial events? I canna be bothered.

 

I didn't know this before but after a little bit of digging ... 

 

 In the early 20th Century Makanda used the slogan "Star of Egypt".   

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda,_Illinois 

 

The Star of Egypt is Sirius (the dog star), which is associated with the Goddess Sopdet. And there's theories that the Egyptian, Sumerian, and Dogon civilizations were founded by aliens from the Sirius star system.  

 https://www.amazon.com/Sirius-Mystery-Scientific-Evidence-Contact/dp/089281750X 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Campion said:

 

I didn't know this before but after a little bit of digging ... 

 

 In the early 20th Century Makanda used the slogan "Star of Egypt".   

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda,_Illinois 

 

The Star of Egypt is Sirius (the dog star), which is associated with the Goddess Sopdet. And there's theories that the Egyptian, Sumerian, and Dogon civilizations were founded by aliens from the Sirius star system.  

 https://www.amazon.com/Sirius-Mystery-Scientific-Evidence-Contact/dp/089281750X 

 

Yeah Laird Scranton done lot research on this too, the  science of the Dogon etc 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Campion said:

 

I didn't know this before but after a little bit of digging ... 

 

 In the early 20th Century Makanda used the slogan "Star of Egypt".   

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda,_Illinois 

 

The Star of Egypt is Sirius (the dog star), which is associated with the Goddess Sopdet. And there's theories that the Egyptian, Sumerian, and Dogon civilizations were founded by aliens from the Sirius star system.  

 https://www.amazon.com/Sirius-Mystery-Scientific-Evidence-Contact/dp/089281750X 

 

Well done interesting stuff. 

All roads lead back to the middle/far east and Africa. Ancient magic. Icke would like this.


Sirius A and Sirius B, the X and the Y axis of the two eclipses? 
 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Campion said:

 

I didn't know this before but after a little bit of digging ... 

 

 In the early 20th Century Makanda used the slogan "Star of Egypt".   

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda,_Illinois 

 

The Star of Egypt is Sirius (the dog star), which is associated with the Goddess Sopdet. And there's theories that the Egyptian, Sumerian, and Dogon civilizations were founded by aliens from the Sirius star system.  

 https://www.amazon.com/Sirius-Mystery-Scientific-Evidence-Contact/dp/089281750X 

 

Thanks campion interesting stuff.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I’d laugh if a UAP landed at Makanda in the middle of the eclipse.

 

At least we’d know they’ve settled for a fake alien invasion, and we can forget about ‘viruses’ for a while

Imagine a mars attack style of contact. That would be priceless.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2024 at 5:43 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Probably.

 

We have to remember this is America we’re talking about here, the originator of hyped up bullshit, Hollywood etc.

 

How do we expect to make sense of this world when a culture of glamour and lies is dominating everyone’s minds? 

Nothing is real anymore

 

Who can be bothered with it all 

 

Everything in America has to come with a Superhero style backstory. 

 

Really annoying when the septics introduce themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

If nothing happens which I obviously hope is this case, I hope people can identify with this symbolism…

In my mind whatever happens is whatever this death cult is planning and I see them manipulating biblical prophecy and the like to give the appearance of their actions being of the divine…

 

IMG-8997.jpg

IMG-8998.jpg

 

Discussing this with others through the Matthew Perry post, we discovered that this symbolism was working through The Dark Knight from the start with the Joker until we last seen him, the fool and hanged man symbolism. A ritual killing was likewise carried out upon Heath Ledger following the 322 Skull and Bones pattern and coded to “The Fool/The Joker”.

Also a lot of strange emphasis was placed upon Batman by Matthew Perry within his last interview, which as you can see if you have looked at it, I found most strange and was for a calculated purpose. 

 

IMG-8994.jpg

 

Bee Gees ( I Started a Joke ) legendado Joaquin Phoenix

 

You will notice the emphasis upon the twin towers and bridges within these scenes…

Listen for the song How Deep is Your Love - Living in a World of Fools - when passing the twin towers and I recommend watching this to the end…

You can see the same fool and hangman symbolism, in the movie and the music playing when someone falls from one of the towers.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER | Christ on the Cross - 9/11 2001

 

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”… 

 

IMG-8995.jpg

 

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

 

So why all the above…

 

With an interview Matthew’s last one, that was at the end of COVID about his book Matthew he mentioned one of his favourite songs was…

Also think how this symbolism was involved through the Corona virus ritual…

What do you see?

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)

IMG-8996.jpg

 

Prince Clone VS Prince Charles

 

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

 

If nothing happens which I obviously hope is this case, I hope people can identify with this symbolism…

In my mind whatever happens is whatever this death cult is planning and I see them manipulating biblical prophecy and the like to give the appearance of their actions being of the divine…

 

IMG-8997.jpg

IMG-8998.jpg

 

Discussing this with others through the Matthew Perry post, we discovered that this symbolism was working through The Dark Knight from the start with the Joker until we last seen him, the fool and hanged man symbolism. A ritual killing was likewise carried out upon Heath Ledger following the 322 Skull and Bones pattern and coded to “The Fool/The Joker”.

Also a lot of strange emphasis was placed upon Batman by Matthew Perry within his last interview, which as you can see if you have looked at it, I found most strange and was for a calculated purpose. 

 

IMG-8994.jpg

 

Bee Gees ( I Started a Joke ) legendado Joaquin Phoenix

 

You will notice the emphasis upon the twin towers and bridges within these scenes…

Listen for the song How Deep is Your Love - Living in a World of Fools - when passing the twin towers and I recommend watching this to the end…

You can see the same fool and hangman symbolism, in the movie and the music playing when someone falls from one of the towers.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER | Christ on the Cross - 9/11 2001

 

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”… 

 

IMG-8995.jpg

 

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

 

So why all the above…

 

With an interview Matthew’s last one, that was at the end of COVID about his book Matthew he mentioned one of his favourite songs was…

Also think how this symbolism was involved through the Corona virus ritual…

What do you see?

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)

IMG-8996.jpg

 

Prince Clone VS Prince Charles

 

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

 

Thanks danny great insight as always.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

Do you think this is it?

There is definitely something strange going on with the disappearance of  King & Kate...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3fkTq_p0o

 

 

Interesting I haven’t listened to it all yet.

 

They also allude to this here…

About the sixth time this has happened…

The Sixth Sun 🌞

Or some might say Son and then you could shape this to Transhumansim being the creation of man and The Coming Race that’s already here just not taken over yet…

If so this also fits very well with The Matrix and merging man with machine…

 

The Matrix Reloaded - The Architect Scene 1080p Part 1

 

The Matrix Reloaded - The Architect Scene 1080p Part 2

 

This title is obviously apt… 

 Time of the  Sixth Sun - Watch the Movie Trailer

 

IMG-8125.jpg

 

🧬 

"The Volunteers" Legends of the 21st century Humans.

 

For more on the 🤡 Joker 🃏 connection and The Volunteers “Time’ see here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

 

Also what “The Volunteers” are speaking about “on the beach🏖️ is shown within this movie…

Stigmata (1999) Patricia Arquette - Official Trailer #1 (HD)

 

🌞🌑 

Tool - Jambi (Lyrics)

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Look at this little gem if true,image.jpeg.79c9a5afacf869797354a2e0103cf191.jpeg

"the renowned particle accelerator located in Geneva, Switzerland, is gearing up for an exciting restart! After its annual winter shutdown, the LHC is emerging from hibernation, and progress can be tracked live on a CERN web page. Just last week, a proton beam briefly circled the LHC’s 27-kilometer circumference at its full energy of 6.8 TeV—a promising sign. The first collisions of proton beams are anticipated on April 8, once all tests and fine-tuning are complete. This marks the LHC’s final year in its current version before preparations begin for the next phase: the High Luminosity LHC, which will deliver ten times more intense proton beams." Accelerator Report: Protons or Easter eggs? Let’s hope for both | CERN (home.cern)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

"the renowned particle accelerator located in Geneva, Switzerland, is gearing up for an exciting restart! After its annual winter shutdown, the LHC is emerging from hibernation, and progress can be tracked live on a CERN web page. Just last week, a proton beam briefly circled the LHC’s 27-kilometer circumference at its full energy of 6.8 TeV—a promising sign. The first collisions of proton beams are anticipated on April 8, once all tests and fine-tuning are complete. This marks the LHC’s final year in its current version before preparations begin for the next phase: the High Luminosity LHC, which will deliver ten times more intense proton beams." Accelerator Report: Protons or Easter eggs? Let’s hope for both | CERN (home.cern)

Thx Skotfreezy, I wonder what they are really up to at cern. Some say its a portal?

Edited by Captainlove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

"the renowned particle accelerator located in Geneva, Switzerland, is gearing up for an exciting restart! After its annual winter shutdown, the LHC is emerging from hibernation, and progress can be tracked live on a CERN web page. Just last week, a proton beam briefly circled the LHC’s 27-kilometer circumference at its full energy of 6.8 TeV—a promising sign. The first collisions of proton beams are anticipated on April 8, once all tests and fine-tuning are complete. This marks the LHC’s final year in its current version before preparations begin for the next phase: the High Luminosity LHC, which will deliver ten times more intense proton beams." Accelerator Report: Protons or Easter eggs? Let’s hope for both | CERN (home.cern)

 

Apparently, the maximum for the accelerator is just over 14 TeV. They are going to start it up with just under that (to be on the safe side!) at 13 TeV on April 8th.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Thx Skotfreezy, I wonder what they are really up to at cern. Some say its a portal?

 

A bridge perhaps between this realm and a shadow realm.

If you look into the symbolism of this machine it looks similar to religious symbolism, that of trip or from a near death experience…

 

IMG-9048.png

IMG-9042.jpg

 

Some of the labels may not be accurate but you get the idea of these reoccurring symbols, patterns and themes having spiritual significance, which this technology is imitating. Perhaps to create that bridge through technological means as opposed to spiritual means and insight which is limited to the individual and those behind this who want to force their technological means of collectivism and their hive mind with A.I. Etc 

If our version of A.I. Could imitate these spiritual sensations, man would be drawn to it like a moth to a flame, SPELLBOUND.

Which is why some people fear “voiding out” this reality by it becoming like a “beach” bardo/limbo state similar to that reality we’re trying to penetrate.

 

IMG-9050.jpg

 

First Void Out Cutscene - Failed Corpse Disposal | DEATH STRANDING [HD]

 

If this is the case, they could be producing technology that allows to see into this other dimension or something of this description.

Look here…

Obviously I’m not suggesting the machine is the same but the principle of seeing beyond this dimension to that of a shadow realm is what I’m getting at.

Theres also a concept of this being an elaborate hoax like virtual reality inducing a type of spiritual experience by talking directly with your own mind targeting your inner most thoughts, fears and desires. Aka a shadow or mirror image within the movie and may reflect aspects of Transhumansim.

 

Contact Space Travel (HD)

 

NDE - A bridge and something else comes back…

White Noise 2 The Light Part 1 10 flv

 

White Noise 2 The Light Part 2 10 flv

 

IMG-9041.jpg

CERN Beamline for Schools competition winners will come to DESY

 

IMG-9040.jpg

BTW I’m not necessarily saying this is what Shiva represents within Hinduism but that the death cult are using this to symbolically represent the Whore of Babylon as “the destroyer of worlds”. Which may take on other religious symbolism within Hinduism. We’re talking of the death cults use of this and it’s important to not confuse this with the ideals of other religious beliefs. They’re using such symbolism in part out of mockery which they have deemed the most appropriate to symbolise what they’re doing.

See the Oppenheimer post…

 

The Doors - Break On Through (To The Other Side) [Official Video]

 

Shadow Makers - See Here - The Babalon Working…

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

 

EVE - Tomorrow Never Knows (The Beatles)

 

Babalon - Whore of Babylon Working - “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

 

IMG-8877.png

IMG-8736.png

 

Do you see what I was getting at here?

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”… 

 

IMG-9049.png

 

Quote

See behind the cross talking with his brother 

 

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER | Christ on the Cross - 9/11 2001

See the speech about behind what’s behind the mask…

Moby Dick 1956, cabin scene

 

 

Om - Advaitic Songs (Full Album)

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully by me saying this, then it won't happen.

I had a very vivid dream back in 2020 when I was going through life-changing spiritual awakening period.

I had the perspective of being in space looking at earth. It looked CGI, like real looking animation. There was what appeared to be a very small round planet. It took the same path as this eclipse path. It impacted in Canada north east of Great lakes. The water displaced all the way down to Virginia area, north of Virginia and east of Appalachian mountains was all water. 

God bless, Happy Easter.

I don't know about you, but I am ready to sing His redemption story!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How about this just popped in my head.

Bridge collapse was signal that everything is about to fall apart.

Asteroid or whatever you want to call it hits. Everything practically obliterated.  From the ashes Trump emerges as our "savior" of the world government, enslaved by transhumanism and everything else we have been talking about for decades. There will be a war of good and evil. Jesus will reign victorious in the end. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jman said:

Hopefully by me saying this, then it won't happen.

I had a very vivid dream back in 2020 when I was going through life-changing spiritual awakening period.

I had the perspective of being in space looking at earth. It looked CGI, like real looking animation. There was what appeared to be a very small round planet. It took the same path as this eclipse path. It impacted in Canada north east of Great lakes. The water displaced all the way down to Virginia area, north of Virginia and east of Appalachian mountains was all water. 

God bless, Happy Easter.

I don't know about you, but I am ready to sing His redemption story!

What you just described there is the last cataclysm which did hit that part of Canada and started floods around 12000 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...