Jump to content

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA


Captainlove

Recommended Posts

Take a Look at this Map -- what you are seeing is This is actually bizarre. This is a band of severe storms crossing the same path as the April 8th eclipse. . At one moment there were 16,000 individual lightning bolts from western New York to NE Texas -- spanning over 1,200+ miles!-- can we all take a hint?image.jpeg.94eef5ad55cc10cca45d14fab9136eb2.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aha, well done.

 

This shows that something has been done to the troposphere/lower atmosphere along that particular route, causing novel weather phenomena. 

 

Maybe it’s an electromagnetic template placed over the path (via satellite/military tech) which would allow easier delivery of this touted biological substance.

 

Maybe the substance is nano based, being held in place by a frequency, maybe it’s up there right now ready to be released, falling back down to earth once they flip a switch. 
 

Maybe it’s a wireless power template, ready to power invisible drones filled with the biological payload which will hover over the path whilst everyone is looking up.

 

Maybe it’s not a biological substance, maybe it’s a particular radiation frequency that will bombard that route, showing symptoms of biological poisoning in people who were outside at the time.

 

Some possibilities 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Aha, well done.

 

This shows that something has been done to the troposphere/lower atmosphere along that particular route, causing novel weather phenomena. 

 

Maybe it’s an electromagnetic template placed over the path (via satellite/military tech) which would allow easier delivery of this touted biological substance.

 

Maybe the substance is nano based, being held in place by a frequency, maybe it’s up there right now ready to be released, falling back down to earth once they flip a switch. 
 

Maybe it’s a wireless power template, ready to power invisible drones filled with the biological payload which will hover over the path whilst everyone is looking up.

 

Maybe it’s not a biological substance, maybe it’s a particular radiation frequency that will bombard that route, showing symptoms of biological poisoning in people who were outside at the time.

 

Some possibilities 

Well its strange thats for sure. I have never seen this kind of weather pattern before,im no expert to be honest. and i dont live in the US to confirm it. Maybe one of the us members can confirm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Aha, well done.

 

This shows that something has been done to the troposphere/lower atmosphere along that particular route, causing novel weather phenomena. 

 

Maybe it’s an electromagnetic template placed over the path (via satellite/military tech) which would allow easier delivery of this touted biological substance.

 

Maybe the substance is nano based, being held in place by a frequency, maybe it’s up there right now ready to be released, falling back down to earth once they flip a switch. 
 

Maybe it’s a wireless power template, ready to power invisible drones filled with the biological payload which will hover over the path whilst everyone is looking up.

 

Maybe it’s not a biological substance, maybe it’s a particular radiation frequency that will bombard that route, showing symptoms of biological poisoning in people who were outside at the time.

 

Some possibilities 

 

Maybe it's all bullshit and nothing will happen on that date, apart of course from the solar eclipse. 😉

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Maybe it's all bullshit and nothing will happen on that date, apart of course from the solar eclipse. 😉

Probably.

 

We have to remember this is America we’re talking about here, the originator of hyped up bullshit, Hollywood etc.

 

How do we expect to make sense of this world when a culture of glamour and lies is dominating everyone’s minds? 

Nothing is real anymore

 

Who can be bothered with it all 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2024 at 4:54 AM, Captainlove said:

Could you please explain what a end cycle eclipse is?

Can't remember what I wrote but I didn't mean an end eclipse cycle. I meant stuff like the mayan cycle, major astrological cycles and the Kali Yuga.

BTW, the X of the eclipse passes over 7 towns with the name Ninevah. The last solar eclipse passed over 5 towns with Salem (hunt:Jeru- salem)

Ninevah peoples were known as the most wicked of all at the time the eclipse happened previously in ancient times.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

the X of the eclipse passes over 7 towns with the name Ninevah

It might just be coincidence but the second and third flags of the 'Confederate States of America' has a cross (similar to 2017 / 2024 eclipses) with seven stars running through each part (could be 7 cities of Salem, 7 cities of Ninevah)...

american-eclipse-seven-cities.png.867b62ca29e085163ff2c69ca4a4a8ef.png

confederate-flag.png.2899275f67438ca858e9951d02bea7f3.png

 

This may have relevance (or not)...

 

"The Confederate States of America (CSA) was an unrecognized breakaway republic in the Southern United States that existed from February 8, 1861, to May 9, 1865".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America

 

Unrecognized Breakaway Republic -

"Extinct geopolitical entities that wished to be recognized as sovereign states, but did not enjoy worldwide diplomatic recognition . Had de facto control over their claimed territory and were self-governing with a desire for full independence."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historical_unrecognized_states_and_dependencies

 

February 8, 1861, to May 9, 1865:

1551 Days (6,6)...

 

12 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Twitter = 115 English Ordinal

Twitter = 115 Jewish Ordinal

Twitter = 115 Fibonacci

 

Twitter bought on the 115th day of the year

 

Lucifer = 115

Saturn = 511

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/34094-prince-harry-living-legend-of-aviation-award…-wtf/&do=findComment&comment=537749

 

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

In terms of what is taking place here, I’d suggest it is again planning, script and design.

So all those who don’t get it, that we’ve had solar eclipses before and didn’t have to worry about anything…

That maybe true if we’re only talking about the workings of nature, chance, coincidence.

But that’s not the point, that because there’s a solar eclipse this that and the other may/can/will happen because we have a solar eclipse…

The point is TPTB are planning such action around such a solar eclipse to lend credence or perspective upon their actions being naturally designed or God, a reaction to such events taking place within society etc etc

The point is that TPTB are overreacting a simple solar eclipse that should otherwise be of little significance to many people.

Yet many of their symbolism and designs are created around such a solar eclipse or “corona”.

That at “the end of days” darkness is supposed to rise up. You can see this symbolised here I have shared previously within such a context but people may not understand the significance, dismiss it based upon religion or even accept it based upon religious values and so on.

This is religious values being imitated, exploited and turned into a mockery by the death cult and their attempts to play “God” within the design of their agendas.

 

 Übermensch - The Coming Race - The Black Goo of “the Thousand Year Reich” - Transhumansim 

 

Star Wars Eclipse – Official Cinematic Reveal Trailer

 

It may well be and this over reaction is designed to create fear and look only to your authorities and emergency systems for guidance. 

Yet, a lot has been designed surrounding an eclipse/corona for some reason as if of high significance to those carrying out such agendas.

 

This whole X symbolism of the death cult and their agents… Osiris Risen ☠️ Death and Resurrection etc

The whole COVID “Corona” Virus agenda is centred around such eclipse symbolism for some reason which is likely symbolic for their “End of Days” to enter the VR reality of Transhumansim etc to otherwise escape sure and certain doom, only to fall into a deeper trap and smaller prison cage.

But this can be made to feel liberating of the constraints, barriers of the mind. Even spiritual…That’s the whole idea…

 

End Of Days | J.C vs SATAN

 

Before COVID they speculated such an agenda being carried out under the term Disease X…

 

This agenda is about pressing enter upon transhumanism and technocracy, which is central to their NWO.

This means a collapse/reshaping of the old infrastructure that is already in place.

This will show as it will be designed to show, how much people actually depend on this and take it for granted and people will be all the more willing to give up even more in order just to get it back where we are right now. “We didn’t know how good we had it, even with all the various problems.”

We can be sold on this technocracy as being more sustainable to modernise systems etc and all such bs where and when we otherwise wouldn’t allow or want to accept this new model because we have a choice basically.

That means this new model will likely follow a false flag to implement the new system and “6uild 6ack 6etter” which means implement the preplanned new design that people on mass may otherwise resist. They will desire it, build it and clutch it holding on for dear life if it comes between not have their technological systems or having them with all the invasive surveillance attached designed to modify our behaviour and take over our minds…

We know those behind this agenda plan to reshape America.

This destruction and rebuilding is shown with Death Stranding which has the context of us building a collective limbo/fallen reality.

 

Death Stranding - Launch Trailer | PS4

 

Death Stranding - Teaser Trailer - TGA 2016 - 4K

 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting? 

 

This could be part of this particular solar eclipse or be some small part of it.

These are just questions and to be aware and to understand games are being played here even if they’re sinister.

 

🐉

We are within the year of the Dragon. Remember this…

Following COVID basically appearing to suck up to China and their response to COVID in how this death cult would like the world to accept such measures?

 

🐯

GLOBALink | Bill Gates sends Lunar New Year greetings

 

🐉

Looking forward to the year ahead in 2024

 

These things seem to be related/interconnected…

 

IMG-8678.jpg

 

The AI Safe Haven of the Living Dead - A War Upon the Heart and the Heavens

Diamond Dogs of Perpetual War stuck in 1984…

 

“Hunt you to the ground they will, mannequins with kill appeal” - Mind Control Puppets - “Project Mannequin

 

MGS5 + Bowie: Diamond Dogs

 

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

1. 2024 Internet Take Down

 

💀 322 ☠️ 

Kate Middleton Shenanigans - Maybe in the end it did deserve its own post…

2. Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

 

💀 322 ☠️ 

3. Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

🔱

“X Marks the spot”

🏴‍☠️

The cursed dead “corpse” of the sea btw are effectively “beached” within a similar context trying to get back to their former reality…

You need to understand that this is symbolic of something. Don’t accept it exactly as it is but don’t outright dismiss it either or you will miss it.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales:- Horology scene

 

Paul is Dead but Dead Men Tell No Tales?

 

IMG-8677.png

 

BTW this is what’s known as, a mockery by the 💀 Death Cult ☠️

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, xpwales said:

It might just be coincidence but the second and third flags of the 'Confederate States of America' has a cross (similar to 2017 / 2024 eclipses) with seven stars running through each part (could be 7 cities of Salem, 7 cities of Ninevah)...

american-eclipse-seven-cities.png.867b62ca29e085163ff2c69ca4a4a8ef.png

confederate-flag.png.2899275f67438ca858e9951d02bea7f3.png

 

This may have relevance (or not)...

 

"The Confederate States of America (CSA) was an unrecognized breakaway republic in the Southern United States that existed from February 8, 1861, to May 9, 1865".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America

 

Unrecognized Breakaway Republic -

"Extinct geopolitical entities that wished to be recognized as sovereign states, but did not enjoy worldwide diplomatic recognition . Had de facto control over their claimed territory and were self-governing with a desire for full independence."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historical_unrecognized_states_and_dependencies

 

February 8, 1861, to May 9, 1865:

1551 Days (6,6)...

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/34094-prince-harry-living-legend-of-aviation-award…-wtf/&do=findComment&comment=537749

 

X marks the spot.

 

I wonder what is at the exact point the two lines intersect? A town? An underground base? A church? A barbecue joint? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted about the eclipse here: https://chipstero7.wordpress.com/2024/02/23/the-great-american-eclipses/

 

Quote from the article:

 

Quote

Not many of people are aware of it — but a rare celestial event is taking place in 2024. A second Great American total solar eclipse, with the first one ocurring back in 2017. Total solar eclipses are common, but their visibility varies depending on the location. Any given location on Earth might experience a total solar eclipse once every 100 years which makes seeing the event relatively rare. The chance of two total solar eclipses intersecting at the same location is also rare. On average, it’s estimated that two total solar eclipses will intersect at the same location approximately once every 375 years. This makes the intersection of the two Great American total solar eclipses between 2017 and 2024 rare because their intersection will occur over 7 years. This is not just rare for America; it’s unprecedented. The path of totality of the Great American eclipses intersects and passes through some interesting locations. The 2024 eclipse will pass through several locations named “Ninevah”. Nineveh is described in Genesis as having been founded by Nimrod, the giant hunter who built the Tower of Babel and led the world into a rebellion against God. The name Ninevah some have suggested means “House of Ishtar”. Ishtar was the deification of Semiramis, Nimrod’s other half. Ishtar was associated with the colour red, which might explain why there’s such an abundance of red symbolism with artists in their music videos, perhaps venerating Ishtar. The exact location where the Great American eclipses intersect is the village of Makanda which is home to “Giant City State”. The name Makanda in Sanskrit means “Woman of Power”. The 20th-century slogan for Makanda was the “Star of Egypt” which is the 5-pointed star that has connections to Venus and Sirius. Venus and Sirus were represented by the goddess Isis. In her book ‘The Great American Writing on the Wall’, AC Katz argues that the name “Woman of Power” has Biblical implications and could be pointing us to the woman as described in the Book of Revelation, who some researchers have connected to Isis (also known as Ishtar).

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

 

In terms of what is taking place here, I’d suggest it is again planning, script and design.

So all those who don’t get it, that we’ve had solar eclipses before and didn’t have to worry about anything…

That maybe true if we’re only talking about the workings of nature, chance, coincidence.

But that’s not the point, that because there’s a solar eclipse this that and the other may/can/will happen because we have a solar eclipse…

The point is TPTB are planning such action around such a solar eclipse to lend credence or perspective upon their actions being naturally designed or God, a reaction to such events taking place within society etc etc

The point is that TPTB are overreacting a simple solar eclipse that should otherwise be of little significance to many people.

Yet many of their symbolism and designs are created around such a solar eclipse or “corona”.

That at “the end of days” darkness is supposed to rise up. You can see this symbolised here I have shared previously within such a context but people may not understand the significance, dismiss it based upon religion or even accept it based upon religious values and so on.

This is religious values being imitated, exploited and turned into a mockery by the death cult and their attempts to play “God” within the design of their agendas.

 

 Übermensch - The Coming Race - The Black Goo of “the Thousand Year Reich” - Transhumansim 

 

Star Wars Eclipse – Official Cinematic Reveal Trailer

 

It may well be and this over reaction is designed to create fear and look only to your authorities and emergency systems for guidance. 

Yet, a lot has been designed surrounding an eclipse/corona for some reason as if of high significance to those carrying out such agendas.

 

This whole X symbolism of the death cult and their agents… Osiris Risen ☠️ Death and Resurrection etc

The whole COVID “Corona” Virus agenda is centred around such eclipse symbolism for some reason which is likely symbolic for their “End of Days” to enter the VR reality of Transhumansim etc to otherwise escape sure and certain doom, only to fall into a deeper trap and smaller prison cage.

But this can be made to feel liberating of the constraints, barriers of the mind. Even spiritual…That’s the whole idea…

 

End Of Days | J.C vs SATAN

 

Before COVID they speculated such an agenda being carried out under the term Disease X…

 

This agenda is about pressing enter upon transhumanism and technocracy, which is central to their NWO.

This means a collapse/reshaping of the old infrastructure that is already in place.

This will show as it will be designed to show, how much people actually depend on this and take it for granted and people will be all the more willing to give up even more in order just to get it back where we are right now. “We didn’t know how good we had it, even with all the various problems.”

We can be sold on this technocracy as being more sustainable to modernise systems etc and all such bs where and when we otherwise wouldn’t allow or want to accept this new model because we have a choice basically.

That means this new model will likely follow a false flag to implement the new system and “6uild 6ack 6etter” which means implement the preplanned new design that people on mass may otherwise resist. They will desire it, build it and clutch it holding on for dear life if it comes between not have their technological systems or having them with all the invasive surveillance attached designed to modify our behaviour and take over our minds…

We know those behind this agenda plan to reshape America.

This destruction and rebuilding is shown with Death Stranding which has the context of us building a collective limbo/fallen reality.

 

Death Stranding - Launch Trailer | PS4

 

Death Stranding - Teaser Trailer - TGA 2016 - 4K

 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting? 

 

This could be part of this particular solar eclipse or be some small part of it.

These are just questions and to be aware and to understand games are being played here even if they’re sinister.

 

🐉

We are within the year of the Dragon. Remember this…

Following COVID basically appearing to suck up to China and their response to COVID in how this death cult would like the world to accept such measures?

 

🐯

GLOBALink | Bill Gates sends Lunar New Year greetings

 

🐉

Looking forward to the year ahead in 2024

 

These things seem to be related/interconnected…

 

IMG-8678.jpg

 

The AI Safe Haven of the Living Dead - A War Upon the Heart and the Heavens

Diamond Dogs of Perpetual War stuck in 1984…

 

“Hunt you to the ground they will, mannequins with kill appeal” - Mind Control Puppets - “Project Mannequin

 

MGS5 + Bowie: Diamond Dogs

 

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

1. 2024 Internet Take Down

 

💀 322 ☠️ 

Kate Middleton Shenanigans - Maybe in the end it did deserve its own post…

2. Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

 

💀 322 ☠️ 

3. Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

🔱

“X Marks the spot”

🏴‍☠️

The cursed dead “corpse” of the sea btw are effectively “beached” within a similar context trying to get back to their former reality…

You need to understand that this is symbolic of something. Don’t accept it exactly as it is but don’t outright dismiss it either or you will miss it.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales:- Horology scene

 

Paul is Dead but Dead Men Tell No Tales?

 

IMG-8677.png

 

BTW this is what’s known as, a mockery by the 💀 Death Cult ☠️

 

Great as always danny.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Well i guess we will all have wait and see. Nothing may come of it and it might just be a eclipse and thats it. Lets hope so anyway.

 

I hope so too. In which case I'll see what's dropped out of the headlines to make way for the eclipse. What news is being buried. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I wonder what is at the exact point the two lines intersect? A town? An underground base? A church? A barbecue joint? 

 

It turns out to be a village named 'Makanda' (Illinois)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda%2C_Illinois

 

Quote -

"After Lincoln’s inauguration, Theodore and Al Thompson flew the Union flag from a tree atop a hill between Makanda and Cobden in defiance of the Knights of the Golden Circle (the Knights later changed their position: the Southern United States should secede, forming their own confederation)"

confederate-flag.png

Confederation Flag

 

Also see...

6 hours ago, evanslr said:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, xpwales said:

 

It turns out to be a village named 'Makanda' (Illinois)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda%2C_Illinois

 

Quote -

"After Lincoln’s inauguration, Theodore and Al Thompson flew the Union flag from a tree atop a hill between Makanda and Cobden in defiance of the Knights of the Golden Circle (the Knights later changed their position: the Southern United States should secede, forming their own confederation)"

confederate-flag.png

Confederation Flag

 

Also see...

 

Nice work, aside from the secret society connection can anyone do anymore digging to see if there’s any other significant associations with Makanda and celestial events? I canna be bothered.

What about military bases nearby? 
 

6 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Great as always danny.

Indeed, good work Danny, my one complaint would be that whenever Danny posts a reply or i look at one of his threads my phone crashes with the immense amount of well thought out content, pictures and fancy fonts. 
Computor says no. 

I wish I could view your threads Danny, it only just loaded the above reply without spazzing out. 
 

ODNM

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JjxrNCF.png

 

'The Maya considered the solar eclipses to be the most feared phenomena because they were related to some negative events. They were feared events viewed and based on the Maya cosmovision as the struggle of the Sun and the Moon, day and night or the good and the bad. This phenomena was seen as a bad omen, but also as a closure and as a sign of renewal.'
https://www.heritagebelize.org/blog/solar-eclipse-maya-beliefs-and-rituals

 

The Maya and Eclipses — The End of a World?
https://humanities.byu.edu/the-maya-and-eclipses-the-end-of-a-world/

 

APOCALYPTO - - The Eclipse Scene
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel a lot about the mayans has been misrepresented. 2012 for example was not the end of the world, as the press billed it, it was the end of a very big cycle and therefore start of another. The mayan long count was also incorrect in the msm.

Many began waking up in 2012 btw.

So re the eclipse, I think its a similar thing rather than just fear. Many big events are happening simultaneously, thats the main point.

The US media have been fear mongering for weeks as if armageddon is coming, which makes me think they may try the taking down of comms to move the agenda forward for control.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...