April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

Wow this looks like a lively thread... I'm looking here, not at the sun!... at least I can control the brightness of my Laptop hey! 😄

17 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I will try to keep each comment as brief as possible or split content between more than one comment.

Sounds like a plan...

Thanks for your efforts DannyUK, (*& obvious enthusiasm)... 🙂 it does seem bloaty sometimes as anyone can see, but when you PM'd me one time with some stuff earlier in the year, you were apologetic for so many images coming at me, but you didn't push huge amounts, so I believe you are conscious of that fact and have some control over it (at least when requested).... And my inbox still had room in it after that only very occasional PM from you, hehe.

I get what some other people are saying too, so it's a balance and splitting between posts could help where delivering information in the forum at large. This naturally means other peoples posts can wedge, or segway into whatever the scope of any topic is, assuming consistency and a reasonably followable trail of talk/ images/ data. by all  & any contributors are roundedly given their chance to interject, then all good, and not too much scrolling is made happy at the same time... 

On 4/9/2024 at 9:38 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

But it's not just your posts and your threads, it can happen in any page in any thread where your posts dominate the page. I don't want you to stop, just to find another way of delivering your information. 

By CALMLY if we can taking suggestions & common sense into consideration by ideas to help the flow & even spread of any information (*& I haven't read all on how this kicked off yet mind you*), but then once the air is a little more clear for everyone, coming out of this like Grumpy Grapes said, about your presence DannyUK wouldn't do anyone any good for you to just stop, so there has to be a way to compromise or something... or not compromise and have as RobinJ said An All Yours Thread (by inception of simply being an OP when you want) to go big in your own started threads amenable to that the most if you wanted. I mean you have started your own threads of course already and that works as it is doesn't it for that part?

Cheers. all the best.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Thanks 1

Not wanting to rub salt into the wound, but whenever one of Danny's image-heavy posts is quoted by another member, they usually just hit the 'Quote'. button, and the WHOLE post is then duplicated, just adding to the page loading time. So it's not always Danny himself that is at fault here. Just saying. 😉

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I only mentioned PM's btw, on a very fine point (with ZERO personal matter contained or involved as per your average human going on a drama spree), not that anyone should attempt mentioning PM's though as a rule (as I think it's unsurprisingly simply against the rules) but I felt like I had a very good reason to mention a subtle thing within PM's (as in a one word) but that was not personal to say in public as per somebody making a general one word apology as was in PM to me, so is that okay Mods? Probably very on the fence I know regarding a tipping point. But I would never say something personal intended as private to go spilling out anything like something more obvious, so no, myself (see post above this page11) I was just pointing to general conduct of someone *in the positive*, who apologized for the amount of images in an otherwise normal-ish PM, and I thought this was pretty fair by that recognition of the man himself DannyUK of him being aware of this thing around data and space used up with such a post that has become his hallmark, etc.. 🙂

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

34 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I only mentioned PM's btw, on a very fine point (with ZERO personal matter contained or involved as per your average human going on a drama spree), not that anyone should attempt mentioning PM's though as a rule (as I think it's unsurprisingly simply against the rules) but I felt like I had a very good reason to mention a subtle thing within PM's (as in a one word) but that was not personal to say in public as per somebody making a general one word apology as was in PM to me, so is that okay Mods? Probably very on the fence I know regarding a tipping point. But I would never say something personal intended as private to go spilling out anything like something more obvious, so no, myself (see post above this page11) I was just pointing to general conduct of someone *in the positive*, who apologized for the amount of images in an otherwise normal-ish PM, and I thought this was pretty fair by that recognition of the man himself DannyUK of him being aware of this thing around data and space used up with such a post that has become his hallmark, etc.. 🙂

Relax! PM's are completely private (unless you are Admin, NSA, CSA, GCHQ, Mossad, .........................................). 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Interesting video about Concorde chasing the shadow of the 1973 eclipse across Africa ...

Interesting observation. And look what happened to Concorde. It has been eliminated.

You guys watching and sharing the eclipse photo. Astrologers suggest not to watch it. But of course if you use it wisely....that is if you want to eliminate something. There is always two sides to a story. Never black or white.

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2024 at 9:45 PM, RobinJ said:

Well its a SOLAR (ie the sun) eclipse, not a lunar one. So your comment is idiotic and uninformed. Perhaps if you researched moon and sun worship you would find that most religions are based on it, so no, its not specific to pagan worship.

Perhaps also, before making wild comments or baseless accusations, or simply resorting to swearing, you could inform yourself more about previous eclipses and the stuff which has happened around them which will make you realise how important they are for the planet.

I touched a nerve lol

On 4/11/2024 at 1:05 PM, Certified Green of Heart said:

Wow this looks like a lively thread... I'm looking here, not at the sun!... at least I can control the brightness of my Laptop hey! 😄

Sounds like a plan...

Thanks for your efforts DannyUK, (*& obvious enthusiasm)... 🙂 it does seem bloaty sometimes as anyone can see, but when you PM'd me one time with some stuff earlier in the year, you were apologetic for so many images coming at me, but you didn't push huge amounts, so I believe you are conscious of that fact and have some control over it (at least when requested).... And my inbox still had room in it after that only very occasional PM from you, hehe.

I get what some other people are saying too, so it's a balance and splitting between posts could help where delivering information in the forum at large. This naturally means other peoples posts can wedge, or segway into whatever the scope of any topic is, assuming consistency and a reasonably followable trail of talk/ images/ data. by all  & any contributors are roundedly given their chance to interject, then all good, and not too much scrolling is made happy at the same time... 

By CALMLY if we can taking suggestions & common sense into consideration by ideas to help the flow & even spread of any information (*& I haven't read all on how this kicked off yet mind you*), but then once the air is a little more clear for everyone, coming out of this like Grumpy Grapes said, about your presence DannyUK wouldn't do anyone any good for you to just stop, so there has to be a way to compromise or something... or not compromise and have as RobinJ said An All Yours Thread (by inception of simply being an OP when you want) to go big in your own started threads amenable to that the most if you wanted. I mean you have started your own threads of course already and that works as it is doesn't it for that part?

Cheers. all the best.

Thanks for your input yes usually I do start my own threads because of this problem and that usually what I post is based off what I have searched, amended or edited so no one else could have posted it but this event was different and was energetically charged it seems…

But this issue started I feel because things don’t always play out as expected and if nothing is actually happening this seems like a lot of information to provide for nothing.

Not just me here but others try to do likewise elsewhere…

Or it can be mistaken as whoever’s given it is lying/making it up etc 

I understand that. So people can miss the point of what’s happening here. Also from my POV what it is I’m trying to do and I suspect others are also…

I will look for something and see if it has validity and see where the same thing comes up again through themes and patterns.

These themes of eclipses and COVID are massively present even down to platforms like WEF and their logo… Which is also associated with Noah style symbolism of 6uilding 6ack 6etter

To me this has always been about interfering with how the sun acts within the body.

This is connected with Noahide laws and this relates in some ways to the seven chakras.

Blocking it out if you like which is one in the same as a war upon the heart and is to do with Transhumanism.

It is likewise what is taking place through weather modification…

Even in the UK taking the piss by giving “William Shakespeare” the first vaccine.

They did all of this for a calculated reason, it’s not a mistake or a coincidence… It’s up to us to figure out why?

If there’s nothing to find, the likelihood is that no such preplanned agenda exists as we all should know the people doing these things like to provide foreshadowing either as a form of warning - insiders perhaps - or mockery - death cult agents - depending on how you look at whatever it may be…

I do feel for some people tbh who predicted something devastating was going to take place on the 8th and were basically made jokes out of.

I guess feeling like the joker watching the TV when he is made fun out of or something like that…

I could see this taking place. People don’t want to jump to conclusions, this in itself happened for a reason.

Some people were making outrageous claims of Armageddon. But why?

BTW I’m sure some bad eggs are amongst these, people will have to decide for themselves…

The death cult made it look as if they were planning something and either they will carry something out or they won’t.

That’s not down to the people pointing out look, wtf is this all about… They must be planning something?

Thats if it’s genuinely based on what’s actually taking place. You also don’t prepare for power outages and tech disruption during an eclipse unless you’re going to potentially make that happen, or that it could happen due to something taking place through electricity that isn’t being broadcast to the rest of us if you like…

As this generally doesn’t happen due to eclipses so why is this one so special that justifies all of this?

To me now upon reflection this was part of a deception, that they were planning something in the works to now create “the calm before the storm”…

It looked as if from my POV they were going to put on a show, anyone who looked into this at all would feel likewise I’m sure. The fact they didn’t do anything at all to try and deceive people through it should therefore be troubling. It means they’re actually preparing for something bigger or you could view all of this as an elaborate misinformation campaign. I personally think there’s more to it based on things I have already posted.

People have now heard all of his and dismissed it by way of reflex action. This seems part of the information war to me. This is also how subconscious/subliminal programming works. You tell someone something but get them to dismiss it at the same time and they don’t know their subconscious has been influenced…

It is very clear and obvious to see for all those who have taken the time to look that everything to do with COVID has been hitched to eclipse symbolism as though this is central to whatever it is these people are doing or trying to do…

They wouldn’t have done military exercises and turned on CERN and all the other stuff for no reason let alone broadcast it as many people picked up on it.

They wanted people to know this to create an atmosphere of speculation or usually to put the information out and if you don’t see or do anything about it, from their POV thats your fault. More people are beginning to catch on to this…

Those who have actually done some of this research are also being dismissed and marginalised by many people who haven’t researched these things at all. This is a problem.

I messaged @xpwales recently about some of this stuff and I will put some of this here for context so people can see… It’s likely better for another post…

And I hope I haven’t offended anyone here, it’s safe to say due to all this deception recently I was quite angry tbh not at anyone personally on here but from what I can see taking place. It’s certainly not as it all may seem. So some of this may have come through it’s nothing personal. Unless you’re an arsehole and then it is 😁

I have been considering putting together this information in a video so it’s easier to look at as I do see that they’re very much preparing for something in the US that is tied to this event, that basically when it occurs this will all come into context as it will be related and said to be potentially to do with the recent eclipse even if its speculated and that we haven’t done enough scientific research into it yet etc etc see the previous 1811/12 video…

This happened after a similar event in the past and I would suggest the PTB are playing upon the idea of this scenario…

New Madrid - The Earthquakes of 1811 and 1812

Nothing of the sort has to be true. It can be simply that this death cult have decided to trigger what they’re doing and just relate it to the eclipse as justification or this being a natural phenomenon. They basically want to trick people into believing this is the work of a divine power if you like.

As I’ve previously stated, this context has very much to do with both the Matthew Perry and Brad Pitt posts.

I don’t expect people to understand this now but I suspect they will in the future and I’m not suggesting I fully understand this myself I just know that they’re connected to what’s taking place. I can explain it a little more later if necessary and provide information from that discussion I mentioned…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

@Certified Green of Heart

ABBA comments/symbolism is mentioned previously and connected with this discussion.

I shall just provide this message pretty much as it is for now…

I feel they could try and suggest this has happened to cause the flooding or that its an obscure anomaly which many people will have their various theories not least being the solar eclipse I’m sure when it is looked upon in reflection of that one in 1800’s.

The death cult have definitely hitched their wagon from COVID to this eclipse symbolism and the transformation of the world.

To create their NWO out of this destruction.

Do you remember during COVID quite near the start they were using Noah imagery of rainbows in peoples windows obviously to do with flooding...

At the time I just linked this with symbolic mockery of the story of Noah and their planned imposition of Noahide Laws which were pending and this is definitely a part of it.

See ∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴ - Maybe a little chaotic for some as this is research on the symbolism of this ∴ and the rainbow as it was being used at the time by the death cult and i was certainly seeing a lot of it…

Shops and various places also had notices on their doors with such rainbows saying things likes there’s never a rainbow without rain/storm etc and words to this effect…

This all linking COVID with both an eclipse and flooding at the very least.

IMG-9931.jpg

This is likewise of the nature of flooding and great change through it, as if they’ve foreshadowed the event of such a catastrophe or telling us what it is they’re planning through it. Likewise seen within Resident Evil clip I’ve shared more than once previously I’m sure in connection to their build back better, destruction and rebuild type narratives… This is likewise connected with the idea of “Global Warming/Climate Change” even though it’s likely weather modification… It’s an example of the exploitation and mockery of people doing this, from exactly the same mindset…

Leave the World Behind can also indicate something along the lines of The Matrix that this world is so bad that we could escape it by entering into a digitally simulation virtual reality. Which seems odd considering they foreshadow doom with tech within the movie, yet these people are always playing with duality.

Whilst they could impose this after turning the world into how they want it with people in Judge Dredd style housing permanently hooked up to computer and their leviathan metaverse. See Twitter X and Meta 8 ♾️

Somewhere else this idea comes up is within the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still 

IMG-9932.jpg

You can see the same themes through the film and right at the start you have what very much looks like eclipse symbolism…in the process of separating… Yet it still looks eclipsed? 🤔

Later on you see Noah style symbolism through the “ark” of the aliens orbs and such flooding is mentioned.

It’s as if to say such an event could or is going to occur on the earth due to an eclipse or something like this and this symbolism comes up in many places…

The movie also basically educates people about transhumanism through the “alien” and their “automaton” also seems very much along the ideas of nanotechnology.

So I don’t believe none of this is by accident…

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

You also have John Cleese explain to us the nature of humanity only willing to change due to impending doom through a crisis point or the manufacture of some sort of evolution for example…

I would suggest the death cult are manufacturing that crisis point so we will accept their change in exactly the same way and context…

This is what we are witnessing

It could very well be in partnership or cooperation with events this death cult know are happening or what is going to happen naturally of which they have factored these things into their plans and not telling us about them, we’ve seen the example of such agendas through the Great Reset/Agenda21/30 etc

And so they’re potentially working to a certain time due to these factors. I don’t see how we could know for sure?

But I mostly believe they’re manufacturing the great majority of this, if not everything…

To essentially destroy part of the world to change the power balance and press enter on their NWO system.

The Day The Earth Stood Still - It's only on the brink that people find the will to change

@xpwales

I have placed this comment here from our discussion in case you want to add anything mate.

IMG-5565.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The rainbow is used so much now for so many agendas (BLT Q+, COVID, climate) but like you say, probably all tentacles of the same thing in the end. Part of the transhuman / AI futureworld construction that is being attempted/suggested everywhere.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The rainbow is used so much now for so many agendas (BLT Q+, COVID, climate) but like you say, probably all tentacles of the same thing in the end. Part of the transhuman / AI futureworld construction that is being attempted/suggested everywhere.

Yep they have inverted the rainbow for the transgender agenda as it is all about inversion. Inversion of man to woman and vice versa in itself you could say its a war upon the heavens. Like “Red” Bull and their jump. Putting Red and the Bull Baal into the heavens is all symbolism and mockery. Also some symbolism involving the “128” involving the head/brain basically symbolising an invasion of mind through the likes of this tech I’d suggest. Like a miracle cure all Neuralink…

It should go from red to violet (sometimes it is shown as purple) see left but the transgender one is upside down placing the Red at the top.

76548-E80-AE37-40-E5-BC8-B-48-B4-A45-BC5

Pride comes before a fall

The fall of man is transhumanism, the transgender agenda is the path towards this.

26040937-5-B05-49-D2-9-EDD-64-A3-C8-B18-

I noticed it is also upside down here…

“I don't know if I'm up or down Well the black and whites are blue and brown The colors in my life are all different somehow Little boy blue's a big girl now”

Black Sabbath / Killing Yourself To Live / 1974 California Jam

It’s turning the world upside down…

Symbolised as something going wrong within Martys future he needs to change in the movie and how it basically screws up his whole family…

Aka turns his world upside down. You do also see some subtle 9/11 Twin Tower Imagery right next to that lamp of the Statue of Liberty in this particular scene on the fake window…

IMG-9862.png

See here..

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

But ultimately it is leading towards transhumanism.

If you view the body and its chakras as a temple then through transhumanism they’re intending on altering this - which is also symbolic within Christianity of the seven churches of revelation I’d suggest - and this is a game the death cult are playing - and it is symbolised through the rebuilding of King Solomon’s temple by these Satanists that are doing it, as being both the complete control over the world and man. Or the microcosm and macrocosm or Oraganism-Environment.

You could call this the Synagogue of Satan or Temple of Satan made out man being - that of Transhumanism…

Climate Change is likewise the same being control over the environment.

It’s also very strange they announce “their new form of cloud seeding” through San Francisco shortly before this eclipse.

Something they’ve been largely denying since forever it seems.

So why announce this now?

Perhaps because people looking up at the sky noticed a lot more cloud seeding than ever all over parts of the US it seems.

IMG-9942.jpg

A.I.Generated maybe but certainly apt

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

This is likewise of the nature of flooding and great change through it, as if they’ve foreshadowed the event of such a catastrophe or telling us what it is they’re planning through it.

Cosmic events have caused all sorts of destruction/flooding in the past, creating (forewarned) civilization resets, it's not impossible for this to happen again...

(From about 12mins)

the-shining-ones-book-cover.jpg.9042b35a318fe8228f9b22f6b99061f3.jpg

https://shop.goldenageproject.org.uk/?ec_store=the-shining-ones-christian-and-barbara-joy-obrien

The Golden Age Project (https://www.goldenageproject.org.uk)

---------------------------------------

Also, with regards to bath symbolism (Matthew Perry etc.), in both the Hebrew and Gaelic languages, "Bahah" and "Bath" means destruction or drowning...

Irish Wisdom Preserved in the Bible and Pyramids - Conor MacDari - 1923

https://archive.org/details/irishwisdomconormacdari (Page 150)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

IMG-5565.jpg

The "Gathering of the Tribes" reminds me of the so called merging of the three cults:

ISis          - The Luna Cult
RA           - The Sun Cult
EL'eliyon - Stella Cult

Their plan is to merge/consolidate the line of the King and the Priest (twin towers symbolic of) at the end of time together in ISRAEL...

(at approx 31mins)

The Queen could also have signaled this merging by saying (with a distinctive tone change) "we will meet again";
See video below at 4Min 12Sec...

Edited by xpwales
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, xpwales said:

The "Gathering of the Tribes" reminds me of the so called merging of the three cults:

ISis          - The Luna Cult
RA           - The Sun Cult
EL'eliyon - Stella Cult

Their plan is to merge/consolidate the line of the King and the Priest (twin towers symbolic of) at the end of time together in ISRAEL...

(at approx 31mins)

The Queen could also have signaled this merging by saying (with a distinctive tone change) "we will meet again";

Thanks for the content mate I shall have to work my way through them videos just had a glance atm.

From what I can see they want to create such an atmosphere of the natural form of destruction particularly in the US.

This way they can impose their model of change upon the rest of the world. Their NWO unfolding…

But I’m sure such isn’t beyond the bounds of possibility of any of these things happening outside of “our”/human control.

This being what the death cult are most afraid of to try and manufacture such control within the first instance I guess…

Especially when we have a state of disharmony which this death cult seems to be all about, hell bent on manufacturing.

Order out of Chaos

Yes I can see that this death cult are exploiting peoples beliefs even such native beliefs in America to do with the Rainbow Warriors/Eagle and Condor/Gathering of the Tribes etc this is again about factoring in the “antichrist” death cult leader and the whole concept of peace being used as a tool, a weapon and means of enabling a power grab. It’s something most people can’t and won’t argue with…

Just as the same concept through Buddhism is being exploited to do likewise of any people who have world peace as an ultimate goal of their beliefs or philosophy. This seems to come through Theosophy via the UN or it has been accumulated in order to do this.

Not that a lot of their information can’t be used in a positive way. It is negative when it is used for the purpose of control and to undermine other people’s beliefs to try and draw them altogether to bastardise them all under the thumb of tyranny.

TPTB want to exploit these philosophies for control, so it is only peace on their terms like a spoilt child or something…

I do however believe an underlying truth does exist that which is being exploited by them.

Or that they want to hold a genuine awakening and spiritual involution/revolution back, or misdirect to one only on their terms.

Just like the counterculture movements of the 1960/70s. It may have been started by genuine people for genuine reason but it was subverted.

Warriors of the Rainbow - Gravity of Love

Just as the same idea of a universal interconnected mind and state of oneness exists, yet within the death cult terms this is through technology and an A.I. hive mind which is less divine and great than what currently exists, it’s all about control, as if most of us are blocked by a firewall from perceiving. This likely being by egocentric drives which this death cult spellbind us with. Keeping us within a state of desire.

Under Your Spell Desire - Whore of Babylon

Most of this symbolism through Golden Gate Park Posters almost always contains imagery of the Whore of Babylon.

I’ve shared a few of them elsewhere on various posts likely alongside the Whore of Babylon interpretations, I’m sure I have many of them archived away somewhere.

At the same time this area is within the root chakra system of the world Red. Just as the scarlet woman is usually clothed in Red.

Whilst the summer of love would be more apt being termed lust/desire.

This being the fall of the heart not the liberation of it, compassion.

This being because this has been contrived by the death cult.

It is again their example of using the rainbow symbolism and as you maybe able to see from the gathering of the tribe poster, they have inverted the rainbow colours so the outward is red rather then the inner…

So this is good if we notice this, it will give an indication as to who is actually behind such imagery and that it likely has an inverted or manipulated meaning.

IMG-9950.jpg

Manly P. Hall - Heart Chakra

IMG-9952.jpg

As for the construction of our own prison - “How it all fits together” video these are clear examples of such context for anyone looking for an example…

Happiness 

My dinner with Andre - We are bored

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm sensing that "things will be revealed" after Mercury goes direct and post shadow (around 13 May). Then the Sun will be almost exactly conjunct Uranus (Jupiter has moved forward from its very recent the conjunction with Uranus) however the sun will quickly catch it so maybe some big revelation of truth will emerge.

I've just come across this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/8/2024 at 11:00 PM, DannyUK said:

Just as the solar eclipse arrives, scientists are now admitting they recently (and covertly) launched a geoengineering experiment in San Francisco that aims to darken the skies by launching salt pollutants into the atmosphere.

While the corporate media mocks Tennessee for passing anti-chemtrails legislation by claiming geoengineering is a "conspiracy theory," scientists in San Francisco are actively pursuing geoengineering experiments that would, if scaled up, absolutely devastate plants and crops across the planet.

Unless of course you’re behind genetically modified food and shit that grows in the dark or under UV Light…

IMG-9666.jpg

Geoengineering Test Quietly Launches Salt Crystals into Atmosphere

A solar geoengineering experiment in San Francisco could lead to brighter clouds that reflect sunlight. The risks are numerous

CLIMATEWIRE | The nation's first outdoor test to limit global warming by increasing cloud cover launched Tuesday from the deck of a decommissioned aircraft carrier in the San Francisco Bay.

The experiment, which organizers didn't widely announce to avoid public backlash, marks the acceleration of a contentious field of research known as solar radiation modification. The concept involves shooting substances such as aerosols into the sky to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/geoengineering-test-quietly-launches-salt-crystals-into-atmosphere/

IMG-9619.jpg

Contrails my ass. Those are chemicals. Date: 2024 April 4

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

IMG-9668.jpg

Btw it should be obvious I don’t agree with any of this just saying look, this is what they’re admitting and they’ve been denying geoengineering/weather modification as “conspiracy theory”. So what else are they actually doing?

They’ve been doing this for a long time which can only mean this is about to get worse and more obvious so this can’t be denied…

DON’T ACCEPT A WORD OF THIS BS - IT’S ALL ABOUT CONTROL TO FUCK WITH US 

An Engineering Experiment to Cool the Earth

Could dimming the sun save the Earth?  Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of dust into the stratosphere to stop global warming...

Some “Leave the World Behind” connections with potential weather manipulation and flooding etc

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

IMG-9669.jpg

Transhumanism/Technocracy is what all this artificiality being pushed is about

IMG-0131.jpgIMG-0133.jpg

IMG-0146.jpg

Hmm…

Nothing strange to see here…

Desert city of Dubai floods as UAE hit by heaviest rainfall in 75 years

City records over 142mm of rain in a day, about as much as it expects in a year and a half, as rain floods highways and homes

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/17/dubai-floods-uae-rainfall-weather-forecast?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-5

IMG-0132.jpgIMG-0166.jpg

Iran fires missiles at Israel… What is being prepared for?

Another example of this symbolism being connected with transhumanism aka “alien” I suspect 

IMG-0227.png

Astronaut's Wife (1999) Official Trailer - Johnny Depp, Charlize Theron Movie HD

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 1:59 AM, xpwales said:

Yes, I don’t know if it was just me but during COVID I also heard that famous WWII song…

We'll meet again Don't know where Don't know when But I know we'll meet again some sunny day”??

Whilst out and about I heard it numerous places on the radio so much I was getting fed up of it and I was starting to think it wouldn’t be long until people started saying “there’s a war on you know…

If people are still as stupid as the depictions within the likes of Dad’s Army… Or shit like that/words to that affect, as gimps walked out and about masked up like an Eyes Wide Shut ritual raping of the senses.

Then a war did start with the Ukraine using the same Freemasonic - G ruler and compass - blue and yellow colour scheme that was shadowed throughout the COVID pandemic, which is also suspect in other areas I have to say…

Dame Vera Lynn - We'll Meet Again (Singalong with Lyrics)

Another strange anomaly was the fact the Queen disappeared for a long time during this time and a lot of skullduggery seemed to have taken place, the likes of which is continuing with the current monarchy shenanigans.

Also as mentioned elsewhere…

IMG-9888.png

Such symbolism is perhaps indicative of ⚜️ Monarch 🦋 Mind Control 🦋 perhaps being the pun or again signifying that “Madonna is the Queen” as well as its associations with the Virgin Mary… 

All of this is a war upon the heavens from a predatory state of consciousness, of a complex of complete control and a conquering state of mind…

Under the protection of Mary - IXXI or 9/11

IMG-9899.png

💡 

😇 

👑 Corona (Crown) Mind Virus 🦠 

🌈 

IMG-0138.jpg

✌️ The two becoming one ✡️ 

Whore of Babylon 

“It’s about time for my arrival”

Christina Aguilera - Dirrty (Official HD Video) ft. Redman

IMG-0134.jpg

A = Up Arrow ⬆️ A Upside down or a “V” = Downward Arrow ⬇️

The Scarlet Woman” - Whore of Babylon - “Lady in Red

IMG-0129.png

The Devil's Rock (2011) The Demon

See here…

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

"Bless You For The Good That's In You" - Peggy Lee & Mel Torme

The same symbolism is used to represent Glamorous Whores within L.A. Confidential who look like Icons/Movie “Stars

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0123.webp

Heart Afire (Audio)

IMG-0120.jpg

MX - Similar style as Madonna “Madame X” Imitation/Distortion of of Virgin Mary IXXI Symbolism to IXI discussed here and through The Secret of V post

IMG-0120.jpg

🦌

Gangster Squad - Emma Stone Ryan Gosling - Bar Scene

Under Your Spell//Sub Español (Tributo Blade Runner 2049)

Also, I have seen a lot of these A.I. Generated Images of the Queen circulating on Social Media here and their like looking like that Wonder Woman Whore or something…

Usually accompanying the words strange statues of the Queen have been placed throughout London or words to such effect…

Queen Bee 🐝 of the Hive Mind

IMG-0228.png

IMG-0229.png

IMG-0230.png

IMG-0231.png

All these depictions are to do with the Whore of Babylon make no mistake, the inversion of the motherboard earth Virgin Mary.

Which is likely why the Queen also died on the Virgin Marys celebrated birthday through this mass ritual of COVID which seemed to quietly end the original COVID.

I could speak more about this but will leave it here for now.

IMG-0234.jpg

As the predators who have made the earth this way feed off of human energy?

However, the truth I can find that may actually relate to this which does show some similarities…

IMG-0192.webp

Pratley chose to depict the Queen in her youth with his clay statue 

How Britain is memorialising the late Queen: from a 180ft high steel blade to clay corgis

One year on from her death, the statues and memorials to the late Queen are only now taking shape, but with very high ambitions
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/09/09/queen-elizabeth-ii-statues-memorials/

Wheel Of Fortune - Kay Starr - Scopitone S-1011 [4K] [FTD-0957]

Mulholland Falls Official Trailer #1 - Michael Madsen Movie (1996) HD

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Chris DeBurgh - Lady In Red

Gravity Falls - We'll Meet Again

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2024 at 7:12 PM, Campion said:

I didn't know this before but after a little bit of digging ... 

In the early 20th Century Makanda used the slogan "Star of Egypt".   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda,_Illinois 

The Star of Egypt is Sirius (the dog star), which is associated with the Goddess Sopdet. And there's theories that the Egyptian, Sumerian, and Dogon civilizations were founded by aliens from the Sirius star system.  

https://www.amazon.com/Sirius-Mystery-Scientific-Evidence-Contact/dp/089281750X 

I haven't watched this but looks interesting since it's Billy Carson.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2024 at 2:17 PM, Katsika said:

I'm sensing that "things will be revealed" after Mercury goes direct and post shadow (around 13 May). Then the Sun will be almost exactly conjunct Uranus (Jupiter has moved forward from its very recent conjunction with Uranus

This is  from Astro Butterfly:

On April 20-21st, 2024, we have one of the most important transits of the year - and perhaps of the decade - Jupiter is conjunct Uranus at 21° Taurus.

"Why is the Jupiter conjunct Uranus transit so important? Because it involves 2 outer planets. Unlike personal planets like Mercury or Venus, outer planets move very slowly, so they catch up with each other very rarely. When they do meet - like they do now - they inevitably bring about significant shifts.

Jupiter Conjunct Uranus - A 14-Year Cycle

Jupiter and Uranus meet in a conjunction every 14 years, in different signs of the zodiac. Last time we had a Jupiter-Uranus conjunction was 2010-2011.

And last time we had a Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in Taurus was in 1941. This means that if you’re born after 1941, this is your first - and only - Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in Taurus in your lifetime. It’s only once that Jupiter and Uranus will activate a certain area of your chart.

This is rare. This is important!

A conjunction is simultaneously an ending and a new beginning, initiating a new cycle. The previous 14-year Jupiter-Uranus cycle comes to an end. A new Jupiter-Uranus cycle is initiated."

Looks as if we’re being prepared now by “experts”.

“If a massive tsunami were to strike the Atlantic coast, communities stretching from New England to New Jersey might face the brunt of the catastrophe. Consider iconic landmarks like the Old North Church in Boston, or the historic Plymouth Rock. the unyielding force of a tsunami will engulf these landmarks of heritage in a deluge of water. The very essence of New England's cultural identity would be submerged beneath the waves. The looming tidal menace would also threaten the state of New Jersey, where landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty and the Atlantic City Boardwalk epitomize the nation's spirit. A major tsunami could obliterate these icons, relegating them to mere memories. Some experts are now certain about the grim possibility of such a catastrophic scenario happening someday soon.”

The Tsunami That Could Destroy The US East Coast!

“Dr. Day” - Does this symbol look familiar?

IMG-0461.jpg

The Future Tsunami That Could Destroy the US East Coast

This is within relation to comments referenced previously within this post and these connections here.

A reminder for people to understand this, that from what I can see, we are having such an event symbolised, foreshadowed as being planned or suspected to occur that will impact the US. People should be aware of this reality so they can see if they see these things being symbolised elsewhere that hasn’t already been mentioned that would otherwise be missed or overlooked with these things in mind.

Eurovision - Heartstopping

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Well danny, the russians have talked about causing a Tsunami with a very large explosion for a while. Not saying the ruskies would do that but i wouldnt be surprised if the yanks did it to themselves and blamed them or the chinese.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Well danny, the russians have talked about causing a Tsunami with a very large explosion for a while. Not saying the ruskies would do that but i wouldnt be surprised if the yanks did it to themselves and blamed them or the chinese.

I wouldn’t be surprised but it seems to me to be suggesting that such events will unfold following such an eclipse, but this could indicate such a “bad actor”…

I reckon they want to make this appear to be as if an act of God even if its by the death cults practices and agendas of weather manipulation and such technologies to deceive.

I also reckon this is why we witnessed those more subtle earthquakes and lightning strike upon the Statue of Liberty 🗽 leading up to this eclipse.

They act as foreshadowing, a precursor to suggest that the unfolding of unknown anomalies to do with the eclipse are ultimately responsible whilst the appearance of any bad actor remains within the shadows and of course many people would ignore these things now or at the time they occurred and reinterpret them after such an event as the one being described here.

Which is likely why they’ve happened such earthquakes and lightning etc

Like subtle background noise to be seen and dismissed and only reinterpreted later.

Or we can hope this was the death cult “shining us on” that something sinister was going to take place as a lot of people seemed to assume on the 8th April itself whilst to me with everything being pushed by the establishment themselves, it seemed more like the preparation for a false flag event as we were certainly not being given the full context.

However, it seems like a lot of work to go to just for an elaborate disinformation campaign or a stunt.

It seems more like a deception so people will misinterpret a greater context as inappropriate factors have been made out of the original context that has been given surrounding all of this.

IMG-0346.png

Leave the World Behind Imagery vs “The Great Reset” United Nations Agenda 21, aka 2030, 2050

Of course the images are not exact I guess they’d assume such was too obvious… But the context remains exactly the same…

Eurovision - Heartstopping

“Left Behind”

Context maybe found above…

Drowning Pool: Walls (Unreleased Track)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I take it they can't mention the true functionality of the HAARP so they have to use a word like explosion but really, there is no need for an explosion although it may be fun to watch places being destroyed.

And I think a threat of nuclear war seems also old fashion since HAARP can cause a major earthquakes and mega tsunami. Look what they've done to Fukushima. I think that was clearly a ritual done on the 11th like 911.

• Like 1

Here’s an example of this weather modification/manipulation at work it seems…

Not forgetting that TPTB seem to be more openly discussing the use and “practical application” of weather modification through the likes of cloud seeding technology thats actually been used for a long time now as any good conspiracy theorist would tell you. Unless they’re planning on doing this differently?

So why are they openly discussing and finally admitting this now, while at the same time we are seeing freak weather activity?

Sensational title/image perhaps or symbolic of some future event, in any case this within the video footage appears to have happened within a limited area whilst whenever something like this does actually occur on the scale we are talking about, people will see all their tools used at once I’d imagine.

This is supposed to have the element of the fall of Babylon and appear as judgement from God even if it is carried out by the systematic hand of this death cult… What I’m saying here is just be aware and look for these things…

USA was destroyed in minutes! Powerful storms and large hail ravage South Carolina

^ Seems very reminiscent of the strange activities in nature as shown within “Leave the World Behind” throughout that seems to be some sort of attack through the use of technologies and people wondering WTF is going on?

They term these events cyberattacks within the movie but it looks more like the technologies all being openly used to create chaos as weapons just as they are designed being used all at once to create a failed state scenario, pulling the plug or The Fall of the Titans…

See THE BEEKEEPER (2024) Official Trailer | Jason Statham which is cryptic tongue in cheek of such, that what us conspiracy theorists often call the shadow government, that is used to maintain stability no matter president after president exists to “protect the hive” the system. This being why this death cults agenda continues and continues. The same exists all over the world.

What if this was used to create instability, coldly, calculated and deliberately in terms of a particular nation?

IMG-0465.jpg

“The Fall of the Titans is also the story of the battle fought by the titans, cyclopes and giants against the Olympian gods, headed by Zeus. As is clearly apparent from this scene, the titans suffered a crushing defeat: Zeus cast them down into the underworld of Tartarus, from whence they cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.”

IMG-0466.jpg

🐰 

This is definitely what you call taking the piss…

That is also “unVVaxed” not “unvaxed” 🐰 ✌️

IMG-0396.jpg

Leave The World Behind | Exclusive Clip | Netflix

🐰 ✌️

They 👁️‍🗨️ Want To Read Your Brain Waves 🧠

IMG-0462.jpg

IMG-0463.jpg

The Daily Weather Update from FOX Weather: Millions across US face severe weather threat this week

Start your day with the latest weather news. A region hit hard by powerful storms last week has severe weather in the forecast again this week.

https://www.foxweather.com/weather-news/daily-weather-update-april-22-2024

Also some more information of this weather modification used as a weapon elsewhere…

Iran fires missiles at Israel… What is being prepared for?

Get Ready! April 23, 2024: The Revelation Before The Pink Full Moon✨ Dolores Cannon

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

“The Titans That Built America” Trailer | Miniseries Premieres May 31 at 9/8c | The HISTORY Channel

Too bad the films poor but in any case, notice some familiar symbolism?

Clash Of The Titans (2010) | Modern Trailer

IMG-0467.jpg

IMG-0468.jpg

https://youtu.be/DUByvKFdwtA?si=mMSdWZhOyKFWJMlA

♾️

It does seem “the history book on the shelf is always repeating itself”… If we like it or not…

♾️

Some titles here seem remarkably symbolic in any case, with their associations…

Leave The World Behind Soundtrack Netflix 2023

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 12:34 PM, Captainlove said:

Some people are saying this pic of the eclipse proves its a black sun Rahu,now im new to this idea. Some people say the black sun is under the north pole. I have no idea anyone know about this?

image.jpeg.2c3f4a06f2b6320c965bcac5ae57d7e6.jpeg

wow that's interesting!

There was a North Pole marathon scheduled around that time and this year's marathon has been cancelled due to poor weather condition.

See eclipse cancels.

If anyone is interested in running for the next year's competition, it costs around 22K Euro. Team will meet in Russia and they'll fly you on a helicopter to the destination.

The Russian custom will probably give you a hard time due to the war and Britain being not on their good side you'll be questioned like 2 hrs in a room. 😮 DYOR.

https://www.npmarathon.com/spring/schedule-and-prices

• Like 1