April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Danny, why do you feel the need to jump straight on the conspiracy bandwagon with each post? Every post is a repetition of the last with the same stuff over and over. Are you stuck in a mind loop? 

Do you not realise how that affects your own energetic and mental state? Wouldn't you like to be free of the fear state that so called "proof" gives?

Most conspiracy stuff is based in fear, just like main stream "news". Much of it is planted info to maintain the fear mindset.

For those of us who don't have WiFi (yes some do exist) when you post all that it completely bungs up the thread and makes it unreadable, plus it wastes a ton of mobile data.

I'm not having a go at you, just trying to raise awareness.

First thing you should do is bin you mobile phone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

It appears that there is a great confusion regarding the black sun.

People are mixing this, that and the other no wonder.

Firstly, from the astrology perspective, Rahu is called the mouth of dragon, this is your purpose, direction you ought to be moving forward. If you want to know more about this, I suggest start learning by visiting astrology sites.

As for black sun, everyone has this. This is your unconscious (dark side where your demons reside) ....so I don't blame you don't know 😁

I have been looking into this recently and don’t know what to make of it…

We are told obviously - and everything does need to be questioned most definitely - an eclipse is due to the moon blocking the sun and so symbolism exists here to do with the moon and the sun at least how this officially plays out.

And we have symbolism to do with the lucifer sigil which is to do with the moon or so I thought up until now anyways?

Lucifer Sigil discussed here…

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

IMG-9739.gif

FYI this is like the Freemasons going underground in their temple to perform their ceremonies and rituals etc which can be interpreted in many different ways…

Symbolised through “From Hell”

FROM HELL (2001)

Yet, there’s no escaping that when people see an eclipse you don’t see the moon come and go at all. You would expect to wouldn’t you its daylight and yet nothing?

Just what looks like a manhole cover being pulled over the sun and back off again exactly like the people down here are within a well, or underground in the drains approaching a cover thats pulled on and off again and thats the lid or gateway out being closed and opened again. Which obviously doesn’t make any sense?

IMG-9740.gif

I’m not saying thats what it is at all but definitely what it looks like and you don’t see the cover off this go anywhere as if its on the other side of the sun or it’s completely invisible unless it’s passing over the sun. Again I’m not saying that’s what it is but it’s what it looks like. Where does it go and come from?

If it’s the moon why can’t we see it come and go and it looks nothing like the moon?

IMG-9738.gif

I always assumed the invisible sun/black sun as associated with the Nazis was to do with the inner earth and “vril” the idea of a world beneath ours and they called this the black sun?

The thing that acts as the life force for an inner world.

The moon seems to completely change orbit to perform this and yet we can’t see it come and go in daylight like it’s otherwise completely hidden until this dark black object passes over the sun and then disappears again…

Theres definite questions that need to be asked about this and to be honest I don’t think anyone understands this but have seen a lot of people starting to question this now and is something i think we should all look into. If you/anyone have any links on it I’d appreciate them, I’ll try looking into it.

Btw people shouldn’t confuse this with flat earth because I know some people don’t agree or want to even question that but why is it this appears to be happening and the only people asking questions seem to be from the flat earth perspective - before anyone then screams PSYOP - and yet these are genuine questions based upon perspective we can all see, even if our eyes maybe deceiving us in some way?

Maybe people who even believe the earth to be ball 🌍 should be asking the same questions is what I’m saying…

Scorpion and the Frog - Frog in the Well - Short Symbolic Tale

These are just questions and not absolutes, if anyone takes issue with questions then don’t ask them or get angry because someone else is asking them for you and taking their time to convey it so it can more readily available for people to comprehend who do actually care to be here to think and ask questions.

It’s the height of ignorance and arrogance and has nothing to do with debate.

It may very well be the moon but the questions still remain on a clear day when you can see this take place why can’t you see the moon come and go it should be made visible by the sun regardless of any phase of the moon…

IMG-9744.jpg

Think the moon causes a solar eclipse? Pfft, doubt it! I've never seen the moon eclipse the sun or exit the sun, have you? Try peeping through a p900 camera and see for yourself. It might leave you questioning everything and thinking NASA is lying. Yes, they only show us what they want us to believe. Don't be a sheep, question everything!

https://www.facebook.com/100085598031924/videos/334635412540876/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C

Is The Moon Eclipses The Sun ? You Decide

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=686330656846204&extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Computer says no.

I get this problem too, the posts always crash my phone which is really annoying as from the fractions of what I can read of Danny’s posts they seem very interesting and well put together. I’m a fan of the symbolism, bit like Octo’s work, very good

You should bin your mobile slave device.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captainlove said:

What have you got against jeff. I have been following him for a while now, seems to only put out interesting info. He is friends with alot of other truthers like max igan etc. His fear mongering is no worse than any other on the net. But if its wrong i guess i will learn. He just resonates with me at the moment.

I don't know this Jeff Berwick and I don't follow them, and I don't want to pick out any other individuals here. (And I'm also not having a pop directly at yourself either)

But has been my opinion and belief for some time that there are a number of people within the 'alternative media', "truthers" or whatever you want to call them, who are guilty of peddling and disseminating false information, and sadly this is done mostly for the purpose of getting money out of people.

As much as we mock the "sheeple" who believe in all the lies and mistruths peddled by the mainstream media, it also appears to me that there is also another 'sheeple' that will lap up and eagerly share any kind of 'truth' being put out in the 'alternative media', even if it is just another type of made-up bullshit.

At the end of the day, there was a solar eclipse yesterday, and that was it.

I do still believe there is a 'grand conspiracy' at play, but if your plan is to control everybody, then you have to control both sides of any argument, debate or narrative.

A lot of people probably "felt a bit foolish" yesterday, but also a lot of people ended up "looking foolish" as well.

Maybe that's the overall aim. People making their first steps into looking at 'conspiracies', might feel 'put off', because what they believed was the 'truth' turned out not to be.

All I will say is to use your own judgement and discernment, or in other words, think for yourself.

There are good people doing great work to research and uncover what is really going on, but that soon gets undermined by charlatans and other 'bad actors' muddying the waters, planting disinformation and otherwise 'distracting' people from the real conspiracy that is going on.

That is my opinion, and I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

• Like 5

Yet another thread taken over by conspiracy crap.

By the way, Danny, telling someone not to read a post simply because it has your name on it is ridiculous. You post it on multiple threads. So should we avoid them all so you can keep your voice only as the loudest?

Some of the posts with excessive pictures and repeated videos are just ego driven rubbish as I previously wrote.

Heres a thought,  make your own thread with only all that stuff on it. Then you don't have to keep reposting the same stuff like a robot. Simple solution and one you can have total "control" over.

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't know this Jeff Berwick and I don't follow them, and I don't want to pick out any other individuals here. (And I'm also not having a pop directly at yourself either)

But has been my opinion and belief for some time that there are a number of people within the 'alternative media', "truthers" or whatever you want to call them, who are guilty of peddling and disseminating false information, and sadly this is done mostly for the purpose of getting money out of people.

As much as we mock the "sheeple" who believe in all the lies and mistruths peddled by the mainstream media, it also appears to me that there is also another 'sheeple' that will lap up and eagerly share any kind of 'truth' being put out in the 'alternative media', even if it is just another type of made-up bullshit.

I do still believe there is a 'grand conspiracy' at play, but if your plan is to control everybody, then you have to control both sides of any argument, debate or narrative.

A lot of people probably "felt a bit foolish" yesterday, but also a lot of people ended up "looking foolish" as well.

Maybe that's the overall aim. People making their first steps into looking at 'conspiracies', might feel 'put off', because what they believed was the 'truth' turned out not to be.

All I will say is to use your own judgement and discernment, or in other words, think for yourself.

There are good people doing great work to research and uncover what is really going on, but that soon gets undermined by charlatans and other 'bad actors' muddying the waters, planting disinformation and otherwise 'distracting' people from the real conspiracy that is going on.

I agree with your points, and there are many people as you say putting in their pennies worth. For me i listen to many people then see what sits with me the most or best. Im not saying they are right or wrong, maybe we need a list of trusted truthers. But i doubt that would work. I guess we are all learning and maybe it is just as bad as the MSM.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yet another thread taken over by conspiracy crap.

By the way, Danny, telling someone not to read a post simply because it has your name on it is ridiculous. You post it on multiple threads. So should we avoid them all so you can keep your voice only as the loudest?

Some of the posts with excessive pictures and repeated videos are just ego driven rubbish as I previously wrote.

Heres a thought,  make your own thread with only all that stuff on it. Then you don't have to keep reposting the same stuff like a robot. Simple solution and one you can have total "control" over.

Sorry you don’t like people who ask questions which you brand as conspiracy theorists. Like I said I reckon you’re in the wrong place…

Find something you’re passionate about and stick with it. You’ll put the phone down.

By all means disagree and debate but don’t try to undermine and try to discredit someone and bring nothing to the table it just undermines yourself and if you have nothing constructive to say within the future you won’t be hearing from me.

Which means you’re better off not saying it.

I hope this doesn’t take up too much mobile date.

Edited by DannyUK

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

I’m sorry did someone do something to upset or offend you? Maybe you’ve confused them with me?

Or is this because you happen to be reading this through a phone perhaps?

I’m starting to understand the username spot on don’t go changing it.

Some people are just here to undermine, mock pull apart and have nothing constructive to offer at all but their own egotistical self importance.

If you don’t like it don’t read it and move along you don’t have to read anything thats posted by me…

You’re seriously here saying to me why can’t I be like everyone else…

You do realise thats how we got into this mess don’t you?

You don’t happen to be a school teacher or such as you’re displaying the herd mentality and I’m not in it.

Who said truth was dependant upon computer memory…?

The reason is if ever you’ve read any of my posts is because of dot connecting rather than petty remarks and digs as if you’re here for nothing more than an argument.

In future if no one has anything constructive to say I won’t be addressing them.

IMG-9736.jpg

But it's not just your posts and your threads, it can happen in any page in any thread where your posts dominate the page. I don't want you to stop, just to find another way of delivering your information. 

• Like 2

On 3/23/2024 at 12:06 PM, Jason57 said:

Maybe it's to do with some moon worshipping pagan nonsense. As the late Iron Sheik would say: "Fuck the eclipse"

Well its a SOLAR (ie the sun) eclipse, not a lunar one. So your comment is idiotic and uninformed. Perhaps if you researched moon and sun worship you would find that most religions are based on it, so no, its not specific to pagan worship.

Perhaps also, before making wild comments or baseless accusations, or simply resorting to swearing, you could inform yourself more about previous eclipses and the stuff which has happened around them which will make you realise how important they are for the planet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

You should bin your mobile slave device.

What and miss all the DI Forum action? 

I only ever check my emails, this place and a couple of other sites, the rest of the time I’m busy working my ass off outside with nature. 

I must admit though I’ve spent a lot on online shopping (outdoor apparel/tools/gadgets for my business) etc so yes in a way this thing has economically enslaved me but in another way it’s increased my economic activity/profit with my business shenanigans, so really I’m no worse or better off, just occasionally more distracted, and of course exposed to non ionising radiation more frequently. 

No more posting tonight I’ve reached my exposure limit. 
Exposure? Exposure to you lot! Mwa ha! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Key word " discernment". It separates the wheat from the chaff. 

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

When there are so many what skills do you use to discern?

No skills required. If you understand the word, and what it encompasses and signifies, you wouldn't ask the question.😉

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

But it's not just your posts and your threads, it can happen in any page in any thread where your posts dominate the page. I don't want you to stop, just to find another way of delivering your information. 

I’m sorry but if I’m discussing information regarding the eclipse that took place upon forum here is the place to do it…

Unless it incorporates something else that has been discussed that crosses over with whatever the event maybe…

But these types of petty squabbling between people is what will take up useless time and effort as well as other people who come here just to research and speculate they have to waste time reading personal dramas, which is what actually places us within a lower mindset as opposed to seeing the bigger picture.

We are now focused upon the devices even that we are using to do this rather than using the devices to speak about what the subject matter is actually about…

This would be like arguing over a piece of paper rather than the information on it. It detracts from the issue presented.

Which turns into battles of the egos taking us away from the issue being discussed, going nowhere - this is a good description of politics and is what politics is designed to do in my opinion and distract us from what’s really going on and from asking the right questions, our focus is placed elsewhere. Contained.

And a few idiots trying to seek their pound of flesh because they may disagree over something. Again this is small minded and petty and is probably best to ignore them.

My power within this regard…

Anyone having issue accessing the forum pages on their phone will have absolutely no issue accessing the forum pages if they don’t use their phone…

That’s all i can do.

I’m within a limited position to do anything else about this from my end and would only value it if out and about on the move with no other means of access and certainly wouldn’t be my only means of accessing such material, otherwise I’d have only myself to blame for pages not loading which others have taken their time to research and create for other peoples review at their own leisure assuming they have the appropriate tools to do so.

If all they have is a tree or a brick, then they’re out of luck. Don’t blame me…

In other words a mobile should be a temporary tool. For many good reasons.

I certainly wouldn’t be arrogant or ignorant enough to blame those who have spent more time and put more effort into doing this, when its my fault for not having the appropriate tool for the job or not being prepared to take the time necessary to review and reflect upon these matters.

It would show that I don’t really care enough about them in the first place…

If people are sincere about these issues they can’t fully expect to appreciate them from a mobile phone is the problem…

It isn’t my problem. It would be if I only used a mobile phone.

Whilst when connecting dots and speculating matters by their very nature they can accumulate, all by themselves. Without intending to do so.

They become hard to separate without obscuring something. But if people aren’t going to take the time then its going to be missed anyways and then what is the point of the forum but petty squabbling between a bunch of misfits who think they all know better than one another… Its pointless having such a forum.

It also helps no one when people only seek to attack and marginalise others in the way they do on here where and when they offer absolutely nothing in return for what they’re attempting to negate or don’t want others debating or accepting.

I’m not suggesting this is what you’re doing but is certainly what some people are here to do upon the forum, I believe for some of them it’s their full-time job which is to be expected I guess.

As stated previously, people should use discernment but without taking the time and reviewing the information, perception will be limited.

They will be unfit to judge. Meaning no discernment can be possible. There’s always more to know and more than one perspective.

IMG-9755.gif

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

For those of us who don't have WiFi (yes some do exist) when you post all that it completely bungs up the thread and makes it unreadable, plus it wastes a ton of mobile data.

I'm not having a go at you, just trying to raise awareness.

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Computer says no.

I get this problem too, the posts always crash my phone

3 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I didn't realise that the 'truth' was dependent on computer memory. 

Most forum members can keep their posts data 'light' - why can't you?

I would like to submit at this point of thread derailment that it is the devices you use to interact with the net and forum that is at fault, the forum provides clear rules of engagement that @DannyUK is not in breach of, but the devices that are being used are, and that is the responsibility of the owners at their discretion, politely then i would urge those that feel the need to moan to first consider whether the devices are capable of the interaction you would like to have when engaging with the forum or net, phones are great for speaking and texting with people on the other side of the world, even the Moon one day, but they are inherently stupid for intense research purposes with respect to the net, the screen size is the biggest limiting factor, and as data gets more and more affected by bloat, so too the hardware, consider then a cheap second hand laptop or even build it yourself with an inexpensive Rasberry Pi combo and glue it all in a pizza box, for that fresh laptop experience with business like style, 👍

I wonder if @Deca has a thread already dedicated to this endeavor or maybe create one to show you all how it is done.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

or even build it yourself with an inexpensive Rasberry Pi combo and glue it all in a pizza box, for that fresh laptop experience with business like style, 👍

And when you click 'Start' it sings - 'Domino-hoo-hoo!' 🤣

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I would like to submit at this point of thread derailment that it is the devices you use to interact with the net and forum that is at fault, the forum provides clear rules of engagement that @DannyUK is not in breach of, but the devices that are being used are, and that is the responsibility of the owners at their discretion, politely then i would urge those that feel the need to moan to first consider whether the devices are capable of the interaction you would like to have when engaging with the forum or net, phones are great for speaking and texting with people on the other side of the world, even the Moon one day, but they are inherently stupid for intense research purposes with respect to the net, the screen size is the biggest limiting factor, and as data gets more and more affected by bloat, so too the hardware, consider then a cheap second hand laptop or even build it yourself with an inexpensive Rasberry Pi combo and glue it all in a pizza box, for that fresh laptop experience with business like style, 👍

I wonder if @Deca has a thread already dedicated to this endeavor or maybe create one to show you all how it is done.

This was never a problem in the past, so I think it is a reasonable request, seeing as DannyUK seems to be the only one creating this problem. He seems technically adept, so I'm surprised he can't find a reasonable compromise. 

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

This was never a problem in the past, so I think it is a reasonable request, seeing as DannyUK seems to be the only one creating this problem. He seems technically adept, so I'm surprised he can't find a reasonable compromise. 

I see we cannot post 'Spoilers' in here. Maybe because they have not been enabled, or maybe they've been deprecated.

It would b helpful if we could place long posts in Spoilers and add to the Terms & Conditions that all excessively long posts, or posts containing many images, must be wrapped in Spoiler tags.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Think the moon causes a solar eclipse? Pfft, doubt it! I've never seen the moon eclipse the sun or exit the sun, have you? Try peeping through a p900 camera and see for yourself. It might leave you questioning everything and thinking NASA is lying. Yes, they only show us what they want us to believe. Don't be a sheep, question everything!

That's nonsense, I'm afraid.

I myself observed a partial solar eclipse here in North East England on 12 October, 1996. I projected the Sun onto a sheet of A4 paper using a monocular (one half of a pair of binoculars) and watched the whole thing as it happened. I occasionally use this method to observe sunspots as well.

This is the eclipse from 1996 in Stellarium ...

2024-04-10_01-59-14.png.00593844236094882df4f294836f9396.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DannyUK said:

This man (RichieFromBoston) experienced the eclipse first-hand and also says that the moon was not visible before and after the eclipse...

ECLIPSE 2024 LIVE FROM EPICENTER AND YET "NO MOON"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aOYQR6rzLYde/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xpwales said:

This man (RichieFromBoston) experienced the eclipse first-hand and also says that the moon was not visible before and after the eclipse...

ECLIPSE 2024 LIVE FROM EPICENTER AND YET "NO MOON"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aOYQR6rzLYde/

Sorry, but that guy is an absolute nugget! I don't recognise the app he is using, but it's obviously a piece of shit. In Stellarium, and all other astronomy software I've tried, the Moon is perfectly visible both before, during, and after the eclipse. He didn't even try zooming in on his app or even using the Search tool to look for 'Moon' (if such features were available on this POS!). I mean, did you see the size of Mercury compared to the Sun? Laughable.

I've set up Stellarium for the eclipse as seen from the Ozarks (Poplar Bluff, I think he mentioned, which is right on the track of the eclipse). Here are two screenshots zoomed in a lot, and zoomed in much less. As you can see, the Moon is indeed visible ...

pop_bluff1.png.68a5b4e05b1b6bf72de41c6380ef2d9f.png

pop_bluff2.png.2b7d69dd1f39774e9d70c138e10b1383.png

Also, 1 hour before totality ...

pop_bluff3.png.c253099194294dc1c9eb1f25d7c5194f.png

For completeness, map showing location of Poplar Bluff ...

2024-04-10_10-52-39.png.cacee82d1c74d1c2576c37ed69701bea.png

Edited by webtrekker
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone remember “CORNA Virus” and how we had the Eris/Iris Variant?

Amongst many I’m sure. Not least Omicron

Whilst looking up at a corona/eclipse and people seem to have their eyes affected…
Yeah. That’s what this is about.

Even if its all absolute BS thats been made up by the likes of those behind this COVID fabrication, that is what this is about…

You’re witnessing a ritual being performed and some people are blindly participating within it with their eyes wide shut. The irony is not lost.

Or they actually know this is a joke or is stupid and feel it’s hilarious but don’t seem to understand the significance of why it is they’re lying about this if this is indeed what’s happening or some people seem to think America is full of idiots essentially… That basically there’s nothing more to this…

Maybe there’s some unusual phenomena to look at and observe from the sky after this event I’m sure but people may want to pay more attention to the ground beneath their feet.

IMG-9826.jpg

Why Do My Eyes Hurt After Watching the Eclipse?

https://www.thecut.com/article/why-do-my-eyes-hurt-eclipse-questions-answered.html?utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym&utm_source=fb&fbclid=IwAR1gRtoI-H2bLPfgT1vRQpYSC705Au83ZosjECs92E4Q9LoqjPIYdonBbyQ_aem_AdI_5OJTHB-BtpHb9tYHAY9jJNshlZs0kz_WnngGSix4B1FvpxfOLmtpDp29pENCMSc

If anyone thinks they’ve seen the last of this think again…

Many people are quite clearly being played and want to remain within passive ignorance. I’m not talking about anyone here but people in general it seems

I know some people have been using this event to suggest it was the “rapture” or something of this significance and this is likely because they can see the signs this death cult have been laying and want to communicate this with other people and they did so wrapped up within the context of their religion in order to try and bring what’s going on to people’s attention. This death cult are playing peoples religious beliefs against them…

So is this really a surprise to anyone?

Of course some complete frauds maybe amongst them to stir everything up and create confusion. Aka The Goddess of Chaos

Anyone who’s even part “conspiracy theory” minded can see the death cult have connected COVID with the eclipse and right now that is for a much bigger picture and of greater significance than anything which has played out.

People may want to ask why they did this and what’s really going on here and do they really believe they’ve seen the last of why it is the death cult made such associations and ask what is it they’re doing, trying to represent or signify here?

Why do you think they may have associated this in such a manner and they want to basically dismantle America…

I’m sure we have all seen the picture associated with Agenda21/30 many times over.

Why all the chaos before this event, even small signs and hallmarks of earthquakes and lightning striking the Statue of Liberty and some tool just happens to be sitting by in a storm to take a picture…

Why in the UK did they give the first vaccine to “William Shakespeare”?

Why in the US all the symbolic numerological consistency between the vaccine and the eclipse? It was supposed to be a pandemic, a state of panic and confusion at the time… Such patterns shouldn’t exist but as we should all know here, COVID was a fraud for something else…

Could they be fucking with us or is this all innocent like…

Anyways I’ve discussed all this previously for those who wish to apply themselves and check it out.

New Madrid - The Earthquakes of 1811 and 1812

The history book on the shelf Is always repeating itself

IMG-9789.jpg

What Happened the Last Time 2 Eclipses Formed a Giant ‘X’ Over the New Madrid Fault Zone?

Most of you already know all this. But what is not widely known is that we have seen this same pattern before.

In 1811, a solar eclipse finished the giant X over the heartland of America that a solar eclipse in 1806 had started, and meanwhile, Tecumseh’s Comet was making headlines all over the nation as it raced through the heavens. Approximately three months after the giant X over America was completed, cataclysmic earthquakes began erupting along the New Madrid fault.

https://mycharisma.com/culture/what-happened-the-last-time-2-eclipses-formed-a-giant-x-over-the-new-madrid-fault-zone/

New Madrid - The Earthquakes of 1811 and 1812

https://youtu.be/BB2xAA3u1h0?si=z9IqwIL0ThQ0hJGZ

Like some of us have already discussed the symbolism of…

The history book on the shelf Is always repeating itself

ABBA Waterloo Eurovision 1974 (High Quality)

It may have some significance here… I feel we’re being mocked through the use of such symbolism already presented about this and people will feel very differently upon reflection if they can’t already see it now….

A game is being played here and it isn’t by me…

I’m just pointing it out for those who care to look and apply themselves or for those who wish to help in providing more context to see what is taking place here…

Anyone who tries to make this personal or about me are imbeciles and removing focus from the matters being discussed here and I’ve personally never seen such confusion it has to be said. What they’re trying to do is clearly having an impact and it’s far reaching.

I may have to make something that freethinkers can look at as to not upset anyone’s sensibilities here…

This and the fact I do believe this information needs to be broken down into an easy form for people to understand and comprehend but it will be time consuming is the problem.

We are most definitely within an information and spiritual war I don’t think many of us have ever seen the extent of before this.

In fact I’ve never seen anything splinter the “freethinker” or conspiracy minded like this before.

Maybe there’s a reason for that.

It is designed to create mass confusion - Chaos - 6uild 6ack 6etter, the destroyer of worlds… ☠️ 

If someone wants that information on a napkin or a text then I’m afraid you ain’t going to find what you’re looking for, or the problem is how you’re actually looking at it and approaching the this within the first instance.

I will try to keep each comment as brief as possible or split content between more than one comment.

Goddess of Chaos 
Eris: from Ancient Greek 

"Epis : Strife Discord, Eris was the Greek goddess of strife and discord, and was responsible for the Apple of Discord. 

See here…

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1