April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Captainlove

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

So according to this guy, there’s going to be a pre planned false flag biological terror event happening during the eclipse. 

Hundreds of thousands of people on the path of the eclipse, outdoors looking up at the sun-  will be sprayed with an unknown substance, then they’ll go home and spread the ‘thing’ to others, resulting in a brand new pandemic.

He mentions the zombie deer virus jumping to humans.

He mentions religious people being recruited to push new vaccines.

How the fuck will they pull this off? 

Will the planes spraying it be invisible? 

Are they actually using subtle mind control techniques by associating natural earth events/phenomena with deep state social control mechanisms? Tagging fear emotions to natural events…. 

So everytime there is a natural event, the sheep automatically fear it even if it isn’t a dangerous event, and expect the government to protect them, which actually means more control and restrictions. 

Or it could be a load of hype (it’s America after all) and the eclipse will happen and everyone will have a good day, end of story 

• Like 1

I find this a bit far-fetched.

Solar eclipses aren't rare events. They happen approximately every 18 months, but are seen from different parts of the Earth.

High Priests used to terrorise the plebs because they were able to predict, with reasonable certainty, the next occurrence of a Solar, or Lunar, eclipse. I guess some things never change!

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I find this a bit far-fetched.

Solar eclipses aren't rare events. They happen approximately every 18 months, but are seen from different parts of the Earth.

High Priests used to terrorise the plebs because they were able to predict, with reasonable certainty, the next occurrence of a Solar, or Lunar, eclipse. I guess some things never change!

This one is an end cycle eclipse and very rare. If I remember we have not had one in 126 years, so yes, its a big deal. There won't be another in our lifetimes.

We are also at the end of some very heavy astrological events and increased solar activity amongst other galactic stuff. Its partly why we are moving back in a spiritual direction, away from top down control structures.

Wouldn't put it past them to make this the bank take down event to speed up CBDC, with a perfect excuse: The eclipse did it. 🤣

Having said that, Jeff Berwick likes to fear monger so I wouldn't pay too much attention to him per se.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Im hearing alot about the eclipse in the USA on april 8th, that some people think its going to be a major event. As alot of prep is being done by agencies in the US. Jeff Berwick is talking about this in his video, what do people know and think about this.

https://vigilante.tv/w/fsKaoAFsDWJbCBj3usd8Yz

He has made such predictions before and not come to pass. 

I suspect nothing much will happen on April 8th.

From my experience these cosmological events, start off new cycles and stuffs, rather than those days themselves being event filled.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

This one is an end cycle eclipse and very rare. If I remember we have not had one in 126 years, so yes, its a big deal. There won't be another in our lifetimes.

We are also at the end of some very heavy astrological events and increased solar activity amongst other galactic stuff. Its partly why we are moving back in a spiritual direction, away from top down control structures.

Wouldn't put it past them to make this the bank take down event to speed up CBDC, with a perfect excuse: The eclipse did it. 🤣

Having said that, Jeff Berwick likes to fear monger so I wouldn't pay too much attention to him per se.

Could you please explain what a end cycle eclipse is?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

He has made such predictions before and not come to pass. 

I suspect nothing much will happen on April 8th.

From my experience these cosmological events, start off new cycles and stuffs, rather than those days themselves being event filled.

Thats fine, but as some people are saying why all the prepping by the agencies? Is is this a psy-op

5 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Thats fine, but as some people are saying why all the prepping by the agencies? Is is this a psy-op

I haven't seen Jeff's piece so I cannot comment.

But my general understanding of these things is that the cabal knows the importance of cosmological cycles and Gematria. And they work alongside these things. For example if you study the financial markets certain things start to change trend after certain cosmological events and Gematria calculated dates.

For me these key cosmological dates normally signify change in trend, or start of a new cycle. Rather than something terrible happening on these dates - otherwise we could easily predict every disaster if it always happens on certain dates. I've lost count the amount of times the world was meant to end/some kind of disaster to happen on a specific date - these predictions never come to fruition if you track them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

But my general understanding of these things is that the cabal knows the importance of cosmological cycles and Gematria. And they work alongside these things. For example if you study the financial markets certain things start to change trend after certain cosmological events and Gematria calculated dates.

For me these key cosmological dates normally signify change in trend, or start of a new cycle. Rather than something terrible happening on these dates - otherwise we could easily predict every disaster if it always happens on certain dates. I've lost count the amount of times the world was meant to end/some kind of disaster to happen on a specific date - these predictions never come to fruition if you track them.

download(47).jpg.4e6ef3b14a62a0a070e11082198afc23.jpg

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Its worth a watch  jeffs vid on this,check the link.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Thanks dale a interesting watch.

It's time to be authentic. Fuck political correctness otherwise you will be swallowed by Amalek, sea monster.

• Like 1

What is interesting is the "coincidence" that the X crosses over the site of Pfizer's vax production plant which also announced the development of their "cure" on Dec 14,2020.

Or exactly midway between eclipses of a 6yr 6m 6wk duration -give or take.

Jason on Archaix breaks it down in his most recent vid.

Disease X marks the spot.

Edited by Fool Me Once
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fool Me Once said:

What is interesting is the "coincidence" that the X crosses over the site of Pfizer's vax production plant which also announced the development of their "cure" on Dec 14,2020.

Or exactly midway between eclipses of a 6yr 6m 6wk duration -give or take.

Jason on Archaix breaks it down in his most recent vid.

Disease X marks the spot.

Thats very interesting. Can you put a link from the vid. Thanks

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Thats very interesting. Can you put a link from the vid. Thanks

Simply go to Archaix yt channel,it is there to view or download via tubemate.

Funky Prepper had a livestream about it this evening and Archaix is doing a follow up livestream on Sat 23/03 around 7pm UK time.

Another interesting point that someone calculated is about the Devil Comet which is accompanying the Eclipse.

It is stated that it comes round every 71 years,so if you go back 3 orbits that is 213 years ie 1811.That was the year of the New Madrid Earthquake when the Mississipi ran backwards and an Earthquake Mist came up from the ground.

Edited by Fool Me Once
  • Thanks 1