Would you date a vaccinated person 🤔

JONJAY79

13 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

Interesting would anyone date a vaccinated person? 

I don't like the thought of it but was chatting to a girl and found out she's vaccinated. 

This has been a serious issue for me. 

So my answer now is absolutely not.

But I have to admit I did do it myself. I am human, she was hot Argentinian. Thankfully it only went so far and my DNA is intact. But yeah, I wouldn't risk it again personally, but feel ya problem brother especially with like 80% if our sisters being vaxxed. It's like a desert out there for us now. And just come to accept it. And with more future medications being MRNA based, only going to get worse...

• Like 5

On 3/19/2024 at 7:14 AM, Mr H said:

This has been a serious issue for me. 

So my answer now is absolutely not.

But I have to admit I did do it myself. I am human, she was hot Argentinian. Thankfully it only went so far and my DNA is intact. But yeah, I wouldn't risk it again personally, but feel ya problem brother especially with like 80% if our sisters being vaxxed. It's like a desert out there for us now. And just come to accept it. And with more future medications being MRNA based, only going to get worse...

Yes getting difficult every girl I like as soon as we mention covid-19 vaccine they look at me like I'm mad and confused why anyone would refuse such a important vaccine and when you mention vaccine injuries it quickly turns to conspiracy theorists and the rolling eyes. Maybe it's about time they started to have no vaxxed dating sites .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

Yes getting difficult every girl I like as soon as we mention covid-19 vaccine they look at me like I'm mad and confused why anyone would refuse such a important vaccine and when you mention vaccine injuries it quickly turns to conspiracy theorists and the rolling eyes. Maybe it's about time they started to have no vaxxed dating sites .

There are some already but slim pickings I'm afraid.

This is one example

https://soultriibe.com

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 8:14 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yeah, Kate Middleton 

I wonder just how many 'pork daggers' that piece of old mutton has had plunged into her since she became sexually active?🤔 When she dies they'll have to plant her in a  Y shaped coffin I reckon!🤭

There's rumours that the other Katie, Miz Price, has just had her lady part rebushed in a Swiss clinic, apparently they carefully insert a leg of lamb { or, mutton in her case } into the aperture, slide out the bone and it's then tight enough for another 1000 boyfriends worth of use, guaranteed for another 1000 men, or six months use, whichever comes first!👍 I wonder if she got jabbed for convid? she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the box is she? but, she does have the World's largest collection of engagement rings!😉

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 3

On 3/18/2024 at 1:29 PM, JONJAY79 said:

date a vaccinated person?

Absolutely not. In between being physically attracted to each other- what could you possibly talk about? All the reasons that you shouldn’t risk procreation together?

Ask a jabbed person why they actually consented to it. Seems most answers are simple sentiments centered on trust… Ask the people who refuse why their resolution is so. The answer is far more complex to explain- for any of us really. Worlds apart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lets be honest ,the answer to this question depends primarily on the age bracket your asking ,speaking from experience when I was young I would screw anything that didn't have it's knuckles dragging on the ground,now I'm older and much more discerning the knuckles have to be a certain height

Edited by peter
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

Absolutely not. In between being physically attracted to each other- what could you possibly talk about? All the reasons that you shouldn’t risk procreation together?

Ask a jabbed person why they actually consented to it. Seems most answers are simple sentiments centered on trust… Ask the people who refuse why their resolution is so. The answer is far more complex to explain- for any of us really. Worlds apart.

Yeah I think after the initial interaction, it's gonna be problem fuelled, as soon as the conversation goes to the jab. They probably gonna think you iz a nuttah and vis a versa 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love is love. Where Cupid ends up jabbing their arrow, it can sometimes be interestingly funny. Or funnily interesting?

For various reasons, some couplings could never end up procreating together. Ok. My two cents, I would never want a jabbed person’s blood or bodily fluids to come into contact with my blood stream. Nanotechnology. Don’t trust it.

ideological differences. For those who are convinced that the hoax was real- insistent that the jabbing was necessary for them- some of them also require that anyone who comes near them has to be jabbed as well. They are somehow that convinced. In real family dynamics, this can be extremely awkward at the very least.

The jabbed person that you might fall in love with may have jabbed parents. Bad in-law, bad, if you don’t get a jabbed too.

🙏

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Posting a source of medical information. This is for anyone who would prefer to avoid blood transfusions in surgery.

Historically this started to develop in the medical field around 1945. The first video is 30 minutes long and I believe is very much worth watching. Transfusion Alternative Strategies- Simple Safe Effective.

I’m posting a link to an online library that’s free to the public worldwide. This website I visit for medical information. (Respect to all peaceful religions and tolerate no smack talk on them, thank you.🙏) I don’t know how to post it as an individual thing, that just plays, like other people do. And I don’t know how to make the link look pretty. Regardless, the information is very valuable.

https://www.jw.org/en/medical-library/videos/blood-transfusion-alternative-strategies/

• Thanks 1