Brace for NUCLEAR WAR in 2024

Hermetix

2 hours ago, 1velocity7 said:

ever wonder why nuke test video footage captured on delicate film had no electro magnetic glitches and artifacts?

war-bomb.gif

boom-smoke.gif

nuke-nuclear.gif

There usually are flecks of flashing lights. Saw it on Fukushima footages.

What artifacts are you talking about? Instant manifestation? 🤔

On 5/31/2024 at 10:47 AM, jack121 said:

WWIII will be a nuclear war, all the elites have spent £Billions building underground shelters

Zukerberg has an underground city in Hawaii.... it has cinema and all kinds to last them for 5 years.

I think somewhere in the Northern hemisphere is likely to be target hence likes of Bush has bought place in Paraguay.

But I think they are using scare tactics to see what the opponents will do by hinting nuke.

4 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Sounds like the next step of evolution will be Africans migrating out of Africa again into the new lands….

seeing where all the white dots are i'd defo be staying in africa lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Did you know that during the Trump administration, US did EMP attack on N. Korea first and managed to fly over the country for 20 mins because their power was down and they couldn't do anything. 😮

So if there is a blackout somewhere, a back story may be that there could be an EMP attack.

Rumour has it that Is-Ra-El is decoupling from US and their military has more power than US apparently. 🥴

On 6/25/2024 at 4:40 PM, DaleP said:

Rumour has it that Is-Ra-El is decoupling from US and their military has more power than US apparently. 🥴

didnt help em shoot down 200 supersonic microlights that floated over the wall.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2024 at 8:19 PM, 1velocity7 said:

ever wonder why nuke test video footage captured on delicate film had no electro magnetic glitches and artifacts?

war-bomb.gif

boom-smoke.gif

nuke-nuclear.gif

I'm no expert, so take this with a bucket of salt, but i imagine the camera would be shielded with lead and the view port to be of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_glass

https://lakenheathallianceforpeace.org.uk/front-page/walk-and-camp-details/

Lakenheath Alliance for Peace (LAP) will start its major summer event in the centre of Norwich at the City Hall on Saturday 13th July when we will begin with a walk/bike over 3 days to USAF Lakenheath and start the peace camp on Monday 15th July. The camp will continue until 25th July