Brace for NUCLEAR WAR in 2024

Hermetix

I already started a thread on this, my previous prediction was for 2023. But now I am pretty sure it will happen this year or 2025 at the latest, which will be the end of a long cycle before shifting into the Aquarian Age.

This year is also a solar maximum, which will send some pretty big solar flares towards Earth. And trigger all the 'bots' (mind control victims in high places) to go totally nuts with rage, thanks to the psycho-active effects of the flares.

If they are going to nuke the planet then they had better be careful as they have to live here as well.

They don't want to fuck the earth up too much and then be surrounded by massive areas of radiation fallout, poisioned water, damaged food chains, no crops.

So no doubt it will be carefully planned strikes on high civilian population areas while the elites stay safe in their underground bunkers.

Like say if everyone was crammed together in a small space, like a mega city

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I was pondering this the other day, why would certain people take steps to destroy the planet they live on?

I came to this conclusion, Satan is the god of this world, and it is his followers he puts in positions of power, they are the ones with fingers on the buttons.

Now Satan knows his time is short, ( Revelation 12:...Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”), he is angry with God, and we are just pawns in his adgenda which is to destroy Gods Creation as a way to strike back at him, if Satan cannot have the world, then he may as well destroy it so God doesnt get it either.

The physical people Satan needs to carry out his destruction of a physical world, why would they destroy the planet though?

Well, maybe Satan gave them all the power, sex and money on condition they carry out his plans in the first place?

Maybe they have enjoyed a long life of debauchery and sin thanks to their demonic god, and now feel they are shortly to spend eternity in a Dante's interpretation of Hell, run by this god who will reward them for eternity? So it will bein their best interests to do exactly as their god demands, and care nothing for the rest of us?

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

The reason why there will not use nuclear.....

Thanks to Elon, unless you live in the Amazon jungle (not the warehouse but one in the South America), we now have Tesla cars everywhere. If one car go up in flame, it has Cobalt-60 in the battery, enough to kill 15m people. If a number of them go up in flame, the Northern hemisphere will be inhabitable. And not forgetting your laptops, phones etc etc... So I think they are more likely to use things like DEW i.e. stealth war.

Edited by DaleP

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

The reason why there will not use nuclear.....

Thanks to Elon, unless you live in the Amazon jungle (not the warehouse but one in the South America), we now have Tesla cars everywhere. If one car go up in flame, it has Cobalt-60 in the battery, enough to kill 15m people. If a number of them go up in flame, the Northern hemisphere will be inhabitable. And not forgetting your laptops, phones etc etc... So I think they are more likely to use things like DEW i.e. stealth war.

Good point. But they did nuke lebanon so perhaps they are not so reluctant to employ nukes as we think, as long as it is small tactical strikes in high civilian areas such as smart cities...

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 5:52 AM, jack121 said:

Good point. But they did nuke lebanon so perhaps they are not so reluctant to employ nukes as we think, as long as it is small tactical strikes in high civilian areas such as smart cities...

Was it a nuke or something else?

On 4 August 2020, a large amount of ammonium nitrate stored at the Port of Beirut in the capital city of Lebanon exploded, causing at least 218 deaths, 7,000 injuries, and US$15 billion in property damage, as well as leaving an estimated 300,000 people homeless.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Beirut_explosion