Taylor Swift Performing Satanic Rituals on stage

Andy Mac

I posted a previous thread concerning Kylie with the release of her latest album and the connectiontion to the occult now Shane Lynch former Boyzone 'star' claims in a local paper that Taylor Swift and other artists are performing satanic rituals on stage without the audience realising what is happening, see the following article in the Belfast Telegraph.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music/ex-boyzone-star-claims-taylor-swift-performs-satanic-rituals-in-front-of-fans/a863417240.html

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Andy Mac said:

I posted a previous thread concerning Kylie with the release of her latest album and the connectiontion to the occult now Shane Lynch former Boyzone 'star' claims in a local paper that Taylor Swift and other artists are performing satanic rituals on stage without the audience realising what is happening, see the following article in the Belfast Telegraph.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music/ex-boyzone-star-claims-taylor-swift-performs-satanic-rituals-in-front-of-fans/a863417240.html

Yep, as the word I-CON intimates, most in the 'entertainment industry' are slaves themselves. She is currently here in Australia and the place is Swift crazy. If someone has that much power and seems largely 'promoted' positively at least these days, they are unlikely to be on the side of good. 

12 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Whenever I see a picture of her annoying mug, then I feel like biffing her one on her hooter.

Yeah, a lot of nauseating hero worshipping going on here in Australia right now. No doubt part of a ritual in itself and then all the symbolism at her concerts the icing on the cake. I have an old car and so when I am driving I sometimes have the radio and for the last 2 months they had a competition to win tickets to her show. The fucking screaming and crying is someone won one. Maybe as long as the minions hero-worship someone they don't care who it is, but I think they do care and they put these people forward. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jack121 said:

And people say there is no god, there is no devil, it's all made up

There are many gods but not the dead rabbi on a stick.

I used to be a Satanist. Taylor swift is a crap one.

Anton lavey was a legend. Long live the horned gods 🤘🤘😈

Edited by Fluke
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...