We're being played for fools into an ethnic conflict

78ast78dgyad

Half the twitter feeds are nationalistic posts about Islam, immigration and civil war.

Suella Braverman is writing very nationalistic articles

Former PM Liz Truss is releasing a book about immigration, Islam and the fall of the West

Politicians being suspended for comments about Islam

I have my own theory about this.
It is being created by AI. This is what AI is. AI is not a robot walking down the street that looks human.
AI is a weapon that shapes public opinion and shapes the outcome and creates the events it wants to. It creates the atmosphere and tone of the debate.
The most obvious way to do this is the low hanging fruit, immigration and conflict.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Half the twitter feeds are nationalistic posts about Islam, immigration and civil war.

Suella Braverman is writing very nationalistic articles

Former PM Liz Truss is releasing a book about immigration, Islam and the fall of the West

Politicians being suspended for comments about Islam

I have my own theory about this.
It is being created by AI. This is what AI is. AI is not a robot walking down the street that looks human.
AI is a weapon that shapes public opinion and shapes the outcome and creates the events it wants to. It creates the atmosphere and tone of the debate.
The most obvious way to do this is the low hanging fruit, immigration and conflict. 

I can see where you're coming from, but this kind of thing is much older than AI. The illuminati are always creating conflicts by controlling both sides of the argument. It doesn't mean that we should accept immigration or multiculturalism (colonisation as i call it) they are dangerous, but we shouldn't just be led into the 'solutions' which the ptb offer us. It's problem - reaction - solution. Recurring. 

100% of the "fools" are fictitious projections from within our own mind/minds.

What does that make "us" collectively? The chief "fool"? And individually?; little agents of that, continuing on projecting that which we claim to not like?

In a feedback loop of deceit.

egoMatrix--Dream of Deceit.

Are we having "fun" yet?

Edited by novymir

On 2/26/2024 at 12:41 PM, Campion said:

I can see where you're coming from, but this kind of thing is much older than AI. The illuminati are always creating conflicts by controlling both sides of the argument. It doesn't mean that we should accept immigration or multiculturalism (colonisation as i call it) they are dangerous, but we shouldn't just be led into the 'solutions' which the ptb offer us. It's problem - reaction - solution. Recurring. 

AI is a lot older than you think it is. It has been around as long as the world has been around. It is only revealing itself now because the plan would make it obvious it exists towards the end. But it has slowly released technology over time to fake that this was human 'progress'.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 10:56 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

It's like someone pushes a button and we start talking about climate change, then the Gaza button is pushed, then the Ukraine button, then a COVID button is pushed

This is all planned

Exactly.

The AI controls the narrative. It's up to us to change that.

Edited by Phil26