Jump to content

Oh dear……..I wonder what this is the beginnings of……anyone care to guess?


CarpeDiem

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

 

It's one of those things that I can actually 'partially' agree with.

 

Quote

Government figures show a staggering £8.3 billion was lost to fraud and error in the welfare system in 2022/2023, most of it down to fraud committed by claimants. In Universal Credit, the DWP said it had paid out £894 million to people who hadn't declared they'd got too much money to be on benefits.

There is a capital limit of £16,000 for those on Universal Credit, income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance, Housing Benefit and Income Support. Benefit claims are stopped if savings exceed that level - and shouldn't be approved in the first place if someone has that much when applying.

But at present, the DWP can only ask to check an individual's account if it already suspects fraud has been committed. It also relies on claimants themselves to report any changes in circumstances - including large cash deposits - that mean they're no longer entitled to benefits.

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/cost-of-living/dwp-confirms-full-list-dates-28677547

 

Let's face it, £8.3bn is a hell of a lot of money. That's YOUR hard-earned money taken from you in taxes, being given to people who in many cases 'choose' not to work, because the handouts are so generous.

 

The whole benefits system has been designed to be easily 'rigged'. I think it might be the case that a lot of 'fraud' has been committed by people who have been 'advised' on how to 'game the system'.

 

Good honest people who suddenly find themselves out of work and having to 'sign on' to receive jobseeker's allowance or income support, have to endure a rigorous grilling and jump through hoops, just to get a pittance in return.

 

While it would seem that many people are somehow able to get all manner of benefits thrown at them, and live in a manner that may not be luxurious, but means that gainful employment becomes somehow 'beneath' them.

 

Of course, you can then 'supplement' your state income by doing all sorts of 'sidelines', whether that is cash-in-hand work, or other less-illicit means.

 

While I don't live there, I do work in Sparkbrook, supposedly one of the 'most deprived' areas of Birmingham, where a high percentage of residents are in receipt of benefits and handouts.

 

Yet remarkably, most people there seem to be able to afford brand new cars, and be able to pay for extensions and improvements to their homes. And the numerous cafes and takeaways are never short of customers either.

 

It doesn't add up.

 

But on the other hand, yes I get what you're alluding to here, there is a precedent being set, whereby institutions can request and gain access to your bank account details.

 

It's not nice and not ideal, but at the end of the day, if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about surely?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The politicians and banks have always worked hand in hand, a lot happens that they do not tell you about. The politicians are the lapdogs and the banks are the masters. That's why the banks get paid billions in bank bailouts every year. Or should i say the banks take the money, how ever much they feel like, then leave it up to the lapdogs to explain why the love the banks and where all this money has gone :

" How else are we going to fly around the world on free holidays, massive pay increases, huge expenses increases, we have to get the money from somewhere "

" Where else are we going to go to borrow billions, which we spend on ourselves and give away to our mates, then you have to pay it all back + interest. We have to get the money from somewhere "

" How else are we going to pay for the luxurious extravagent lifestyles of the unelected of the world like the royals, the rothschilds, the rockafellas We have to get the money from somewhere  "

" How else are we going  take care of all of those people who paid for out election costs.  We have to get the money from somewhere "

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Let's face it, £8.3bn is a hell of a lot of money. That's YOUR hard-earned money taken from you in taxes, being given to people who in many cases 'choose' not to work, because the handouts are so generous.

 

The whole benefits system has been designed to be easily 'rigged'. I think it might be the case that a lot of 'fraud' has been committed by people who have been 'advised' on how to 'game the system'.

 

While that's true, you can make exactly the same argument for people who fiddle the tax system. The amount of tax evasion / fraud is on the same order of magnitude as the benefit fraud and people who know the system, or can afford accountants and lawyers, can equally game the system. This policy of targeting benefit claimants (and maybe pensioners too) logically leads to a total state-corporate panopticon. 

 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2024 at 7:55 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

It's one of those things that I can actually 'partially' agree with.

 

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/cost-of-living/dwp-confirms-full-list-dates-28677547

 

Let's face it, £8.3bn is a hell of a lot of money. That's YOUR hard-earned money taken from you in taxes, being given to people who in many cases 'choose' not to work, because the handouts are so generous.

 

The whole benefits system has been designed to be easily 'rigged'. I think it might be the case that a lot of 'fraud' has been committed by people who have been 'advised' on how to 'game the system'.

 

Good honest people who suddenly find themselves out of work and having to 'sign on' to receive jobseeker's allowance or income support, have to endure a rigorous grilling and jump through hoops, just to get a pittance in return.

 

While it would seem that many people are somehow able to get all manner of benefits thrown at them, and live in a manner that may not be luxurious, but means that gainful employment becomes somehow 'beneath' them.

 

Of course, you can then 'supplement' your state income by doing all sorts of 'sidelines', whether that is cash-in-hand work, or other less-illicit means.

 

While I don't live there, I do work in Sparkbrook, supposedly one of the 'most deprived' areas of Birmingham, where a high percentage of residents are in receipt of benefits and handouts.

 

Yet remarkably, most people there seem to be able to afford brand new cars, and be able to pay for extensions and improvements to their homes. And the numerous cafes and takeaways are never short of customers either.

 

It doesn't add up.

 

But on the other hand, yes I get what you're alluding to here, there is a precedent being set, whereby institutions can request and gain access to your bank account details.

 

It's not nice and not ideal, but at the end of the day, if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about surely?

 

 

That depends on if you trust the government and what they are telling you. What their real motives are and what they really want to do with that power.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2024 at 11:01 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Definitely a stepping stone to a China-style system. 

Exactly. Next they will say people have to allow cameras in their homes.

 

On 2/25/2024 at 11:01 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

If there was a more equitable society to begin with, there would be less need to break the rules.

 

And of course that is while THEY break all the rules they want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2024 at 10:24 AM, CarpeDiem said:

Hang on a minute, does this mean the public is allowed access to the bank accounts of politicians so we can make sure they're not stealing from the taxpayer? Thought not. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2024 at 10:24 AM, CarpeDiem said:

What next? Bodycams on the unemployed to check up on them? Retina implants when they become available? Telling people what they can spend their money on, eat, where they go? Hand over their internet usage data to the DWP and the tax office? Seriously, wtf. 🙄

 

You can be damn sure if they do that to the people on benefits it's everyone next. They always pick the lowest hanging fruit first when they are starting some agenda against the public.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/26/2024 at 10:32 AM, Campion said:

 

While that's true, you can make exactly the same argument for people who fiddle the tax system. The amount of tax evasion / fraud is on the same order of magnitude as the benefit fraud and people who know the system, or can afford accountants and lawyers, can equally game the system. This policy of targeting benefit claimants (and maybe pensioners too) logically leads to a total state-corporate panopticon. 

 

Which is the plan.

 

While politicians are fiddling away the public funds on anything they want and they keep their corporate friends from paying taxes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2024 at 7:55 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

It's not nice and not ideal, but at the end of the day, if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about surely?

 

 

I agree with most of what you say, but I do sincerely hope you're being ironic here. Slippery slopes and all that..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/26/2024 at 10:32 AM, Campion said:

 

While that's true, you can make exactly the same argument for people who fiddle the tax system. The amount of tax evasion / fraud is on the same order of magnitude as the benefit fraud and people who know the system, or can afford accountants and lawyers, can equally game the system. This policy of targeting benefit claimants (and maybe pensioners too) logically leads to a total state-corporate panopticon. 

 

 

Untitled32.jpg.bfa50950d10b250aee5d2de61c3156f5.jpg

The great british public  are likely to be shocked that the annual cost of the royals, dwarfs the amount spent on benefits for long term unemployed people – but the figures reveal it to be the truth.

And the royals live rent free in a palace which occupies a huge chunk of some of the most valuable real estate in the world.  They've got castles mansions palaces and a train.

 

Untitled23.jpg.7405114fb712b2ad3d78436052fba7f8.jpg

 

Meanwhile cash grabbing kate and little willy are in the news, crying tears of unending agony and claiming their free £multi-billion home they have been given to live in is too small

'Arry and mega purchased a house for archie to live in at  a cost to you of £80million, then spent another £80million refurbishing it

I can't see their cottage, there's a large Manor House in the way

You see most families have to make do with a small apartment and they're complaining about a mansion. No two-up-two-down terraces for these people, while we are crammed together in our own homes we're also usually in very close proximity to our neighbours (and all their noise), meanwhile their shed is bigger than my house.

We feel your pain cash grabbing kate you had to downgrade to a 22 bedroom palace

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

DWP confirms dates it will start monitoring your bank account

There are three key dates in the rollout of new powers that will reveal your bank account details to the DWP

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/dwp-confirms-dates-start-monitoring-28690417?fbclid=IwAR1Mtj2ZrYXvUPO5ZzoCMKrQiKbYtbCkSlcWpxHBvC9773uw6gZNNTEEcqo_aem_AcL2wz_0i6_GXPeuU7jzUIgKCWrF2dkNA5PNZe3-ZHr-Ok7OlQnmmIj6Smxx28X5nkA

 

 

Just to let anyone here know whoever they are, that if you support this you support fascism or you’re seeking to enable it.

 

Which means it will be all very well and good until it’s justified to be targeted on you, at your expense in one way or another and then it’s too late isn’t it…

So why did you support the same tyranny upon anyone else and justify them being exposed to it?

This is all part of the technocratic surveillance state which is one step away from the social credit system of punishment and reward because that’s exactly where this is leading through the current sanction model of Universal Credit towards, “Universal Basic Income”.
But only if you suck Satan's cock and be prepared to be shafted…

The problem is the system. Not the people exposed to it. Remember that. Otherwise you’ll lose the plot and engage within cultural warfare, divide and rule which is the whole point of this corrupt model.

Nothing really changes except the view…

A View From Hell

FROM HELL (2001) [BEHIND THE SCENES]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNBFAKhFC0

 

I’m not suggesting this isn’t already going on, it is. It’s just becoming normalised with everyone becoming a target and treated as a criminal.

It shouldn’t be justified and it certainly shouldn’t be allowed to be used as “evidence” against anyone, where and when this should be a violation of anyone/everyone’s human rights and should be completely against the data protection act and other such laws.

This scam to invade anyone’s privacy through A.I. into peoples bank accounts and such, being an extension of the snoopers charter aka the IP Bill/The Investigatory Powers Act, it is certainly no surprise they’re also trying to justify this. It was only a matter of time. It’s complete and utter fascism on steroids Orwellian 1984 and I can’t believe how many people are actually asleep to it or are actually seeking to justify it. They must be complete and utter brain dead idiots. There’s no excuse for this and not being aware of what’s going on or what you’re seeking to justify. Use some thought and gather your own senses until they’re hooked up to the same A.I. If this crowd had their way. Aka transhumanism.

Your details should only be allowed to be requested where and when a court order exists that needs to prove suspicion of a crime in the first instance to justify surrendering your data, instead of seeking to turn everyone into assumed criminals. It should also be against the Bill Of Rights. Plus a number of other things I’m likely not mentioning like GDPR, Computer Misuse, Fraud, Local Government Act 1888, Administration of Justice Act 1970, Harassment, Equality Act 2010 etc etc just to name a few…

Remember, this is coming from the same crowd pushing exactly the same for SMART City’s by way of ULEZ BS, Council Tax Fraud and fining parents who take their kids out of school to go on holiday, due to the lack of attendance apparently since COVID. This all being a planned design for the state to kidnap children eventually until all children are grown within the human hatcheries of the state. Transhuman and cloning become the norm even though it is already very much happening, it just hasn’t become normalised. Wake the fuck up…


EctoLife: The World’s First Artificial Womb Facility

 

 

Stop the Government from spying on all of our bank accounts

This controversial new law is already making headlines, but to get the PM to pay attention we need as many people as possible on board. [1]

Soon, banks could be monitoring our accounts and infringing on our financial privacy - all in the name of stopping benefit fraud.
Instead of finding the right solution, the Government is proposing using AI to trawl bank accounts which experts and campaign groups have highlighted could lead to another scandal similar to the Post Office Horizon scandal. [2]

So, we need to stop this from going ahead.

 

Already over 65,000 of us have signed the petition demanding the Government stop forcing banks to spy on us, but your name is missing.

So, will you sign the petition today, and let the Government know you do not support this?

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-the-government-from-spying-on-all-of-our-bank-accounts?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=blast44509



Anon International Trailer #1 (2018) | Movieclips Trailers

 


End Game Technology - The Soft Sell of Mind Control Transhuman Technology - “Neuralink company implants brain chip in first human”

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2024 at 6:00 AM, jack121 said:

 

Untitled32.jpg.bfa50950d10b250aee5d2de61c3156f5.jpg

The great british public  are likely to be shocked that the annual cost of the royals, dwarfs the amount spent on benefits for long term unemployed people – but the figures reveal it to be the truth.

And the royals live rent free in a palace which occupies a huge chunk of some of the most valuable real estate in the world.  They've got castles mansions palaces and a train.

 

Untitled23.jpg.7405114fb712b2ad3d78436052fba7f8.jpg

 

Meanwhile cash grabbing kate and little willy are in the news, crying tears of unending agony and claiming their free £multi-billion home they have been given to live in is too small

'Arry and mega purchased a house for archie to live in at  a cost to you of £80million, then spent another £80million refurbishing it

I can't see their cottage, there's a large Manor House in the way

You see most families have to make do with a small apartment and they're complaining about a mansion. No two-up-two-down terraces for these people, while we are crammed together in our own homes we're also usually in very close proximity to our neighbours (and all their noise), meanwhile their shed is bigger than my house.

We feel your pain cash grabbing kate you had to downgrade to a 22 bedroom palace

 

 

 

 

 

The Nature of the Cage 

 

A4-EB4473-E379-4-A00-BE57-6661863818-EE.

 

1981 Movie, "Early Warning"...

8726-BBB9-5414-465-C-9-B74-6-F0-F749-DC9

 

The Wizard of Oz.........What it really means!

FAB59109-6-ADB-40-A7-8-A79-D10-E3994-BF1

 

Satan's System 666: No ID Found, by Terry L. Cook (1994)

C2665-CBE-044-B-4-AEC-A717-33-A7-ECCF0-A

 

SMART - 15 Minute Cities - Judge Dredd Mega-Block

20,000 to 30,000?

30,000 People live here in this Building in China ?

EB2836-E9-E8-B8-47-E9-9-F6-C-2-FBD09-E99

 

Withdraw of Consent - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

C821-AC6-D-B0-A6-4-C29-A31-D-2-D24-DD154

 

Leviathan” the Virtual Reality Metaverse (X) Cancelling Out (X) this Reality through Surveillance of the physical world and the promotion of scarcity, driving people into merging with machines/technology aka assimilation through global technocracy…

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

 

I’m Alive

2-F7-B0-F89-5-B68-4-FEC-B687-34550-EC407

UN Mural

 

Beady Eye - Second Bite of the Apple

 

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

 

C77052-AC-F764-4458-938-C-67524-AFB6572.

 

Born for more than perpetual slavery?

 

7-C8-EBB2-C-A861-411-A-AAAA-A963-E7220-F

 

Cloning System - Cycle of Perpetual Enslavement…

Counterfeit - Limp Bizkit

70787611-7886-4328-8-DD0-EFCA107-F4-D85.

 

INZO - Overthinker 

 

Monarch Mind Control Symbolism…

 

C32-D505-C-9-AAA-43-D7-91-D9-A981-B6-C19

F86-D14-A0-A774-450-E-ACA9-F305-B1-B3-E4

 

Hoodwinked…?

Contract & Door Scene (Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory)

 

Always leave the cage door open so the bird can return - Rising Sun

 

BE7-FB04-F-82-A4-4-F3-D-9124-A322793-D54

 

Sleeping Beauty I Wonder 1080p

7592-DB4-F-AE3-D-4-BB8-A238-4464-FD889-B

 

Massive Attack feat. Mos Def - I Against I

 

Print screens from…

Secret Tour with David Icke (Recorded In Leeds 2023)

Couldn't make David Icke's recent tour in 2023? Here is your chance to rewatch the incredible Leeds edition of The Secret Tour 2023. Get ready for an eye-opening experience and be ready to challenge your perspectives.

https://www.ickonic.com/Watch/2314

 

 

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

 

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

 

The Nature of the Cage 

 

A4-EB4473-E379-4-A00-BE57-6661863818-EE.

 

1981 Movie, "Early Warning"...

8726-BBB9-5414-465-C-9-B74-6-F0-F749-DC9

 

The Wizard of Oz.........What it really means!

FAB59109-6-ADB-40-A7-8-A79-D10-E3994-BF1

 

Satan's System 666: No ID Found, by Terry L. Cook (1994)

C2665-CBE-044-B-4-AEC-A717-33-A7-ECCF0-A

 

SMART - 15 Minute Cities - Judge Dredd Mega-Block

20,000 to 30,000?

30,000 People live here in this Building in China ?

EB2836-E9-E8-B8-47-E9-9-F6-C-2-FBD09-E99

 

Withdraw of Consent - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

C821-AC6-D-B0-A6-4-C29-A31-D-2-D24-DD154

 

Leviathan” the Virtual Reality Metaverse (X) Cancelling Out (X) this Reality through Surveillance of the physical world and the promotion of scarcity, driving people into merging with machines/technology aka assimilation through global technocracy…

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

 

I’m Alive

2-F7-B0-F89-5-B68-4-FEC-B687-34550-EC407

UN Mural

 

Beady Eye - Second Bite of the Apple

 

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

 

C77052-AC-F764-4458-938-C-67524-AFB6572.

 

Born for more than perpetual slavery?

 

7-C8-EBB2-C-A861-411-A-AAAA-A963-E7220-F

 

Cloning System - Cycle of Perpetual Enslavement…

Counterfeit - Limp Bizkit

70787611-7886-4328-8-DD0-EFCA107-F4-D85.

 

INZO - Overthinker 

 

Monarch Mind Control Symbolism…

 

C32-D505-C-9-AAA-43-D7-91-D9-A981-B6-C19

F86-D14-A0-A774-450-E-ACA9-F305-B1-B3-E4

 

Hoodwinked…?

Contract & Door Scene (Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory)

 

Always leave the cage door open so the bird can return - Rising Sun

 

BE7-FB04-F-82-A4-4-F3-D-9124-A322793-D54

 

Sleeping Beauty I Wonder 1080p

7592-DB4-F-AE3-D-4-BB8-A238-4464-FD889-B

 

Massive Attack feat. Mos Def - I Against I

 

Print screens from…

Secret Tour with David Icke (Recorded In Leeds 2023)

Couldn't make David Icke's recent tour in 2023? Here is your chance to rewatch the incredible Leeds edition of The Secret Tour 2023. Get ready for an eye-opening experience and be ready to challenge your perspectives.

https://www.ickonic.com/Watch/2314

 

 

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

 

Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

 

 

 

 

Better version but I was working with the above image…

 

Limp Bizkit - Counterfeit


No cash, gold or silver?
Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Anon International Trailer #1 (2018) | Movieclips Trailers

https://youtu.be/D2mjQP8cmYA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anon_(film)

 

The Plot

In the near future, humanity lives in a technologically advanced, dystopian society. The government requires that everyone receive an ocular implant that records everything they see. The implant provides an augmented-reality head-up display to the user with information about anyone and anything they may see, as well as recording the user's view....

 

 

This is something I believe is happening covertly now, monitoring our visual and auditory senses, even our thoughts.

A perfect tool to build a social credit system upon, more pervasive than cctv cameras and smart devices.

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2024 at 8:29 PM, DannyUK said:

 

 

Just to let anyone here know whoever they are, that if you support this you support fascism or you’re seeking to enable it.

 

Which means it will be all very well and good until it’s justified to be targeted on you, at your expense in one way or another and then it’s too late isn’t it…

So why did you support the same tyranny upon anyone else and justify them being exposed to it?

This is all part of the technocratic surveillance state which is one step away from the social credit system of punishment and reward because that’s exactly where this is leading through the current sanction model of Universal Credit towards, “Universal Basic Income”.
But only if you suck Satan's cock and be prepared to be shafted…

The problem is the system. Not the people exposed to it. Remember that. Otherwise you’ll lose the plot and engage within cultural warfare, divide and rule which is the whole point of this corrupt model.

Nothing really changes except the view…

A View From Hell

FROM HELL (2001) [BEHIND THE SCENES]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNBFAKhFC0

 

I’m not suggesting this isn’t already going on, it is. It’s just becoming normalised with everyone becoming a target and treated as a criminal.

It shouldn’t be justified and it certainly shouldn’t be allowed to be used as “evidence” against anyone, where and when this should be a violation of anyone/everyone’s human rights and should be completely against the data protection act and other such laws.

This scam to invade anyone’s privacy through A.I. into peoples bank accounts and such, being an extension of the snoopers charter aka the IP Bill/The Investigatory Powers Act, it is certainly no surprise they’re also trying to justify this. It was only a matter of time. It’s complete and utter fascism on steroids Orwellian 1984 and I can’t believe how many people are actually asleep to it or are actually seeking to justify it. They must be complete and utter brain dead idiots. There’s no excuse for this and not being aware of what’s going on or what you’re seeking to justify. Use some thought and gather your own senses until they’re hooked up to the same A.I. If this crowd had their way. Aka transhumanism.

Your details should only be allowed to be requested where and when a court order exists that needs to prove suspicion of a crime in the first instance to justify surrendering your data, instead of seeking to turn everyone into assumed criminals. It should also be against the Bill Of Rights. Plus a number of other things I’m likely not mentioning like GDPR, Computer Misuse, Fraud, Local Government Act 1888, Administration of Justice Act 1970, Harassment, Equality Act 2010 etc etc just to name a few…

Remember, this is coming from the same crowd pushing exactly the same for SMART City’s by way of ULEZ BS, Council Tax Fraud and fining parents who take their kids out of school to go on holiday, due to the lack of attendance apparently since COVID. This all being a planned design for the state to kidnap children eventually until all children are grown within the human hatcheries of the state. Transhuman and cloning become the norm even though it is already very much happening, it just hasn’t become normalised. Wake the fuck up…


EctoLife: The World’s First Artificial Womb Facility

 

 

Stop the Government from spying on all of our bank accounts

This controversial new law is already making headlines, but to get the PM to pay attention we need as many people as possible on board. [1]

Soon, banks could be monitoring our accounts and infringing on our financial privacy - all in the name of stopping benefit fraud.
Instead of finding the right solution, the Government is proposing using AI to trawl bank accounts which experts and campaign groups have highlighted could lead to another scandal similar to the Post Office Horizon scandal. [2]

So, we need to stop this from going ahead.

 

Already over 65,000 of us have signed the petition demanding the Government stop forcing banks to spy on us, but your name is missing.

So, will you sign the petition today, and let the Government know you do not support this?

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-the-government-from-spying-on-all-of-our-bank-accounts?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=blast44509



Anon International Trailer #1 (2018) | Movieclips Trailers

 


End Game Technology - The Soft Sell of Mind Control Transhuman Technology - “Neuralink company implants brain chip in first human”

 

 

 

📦 

The Box For Your Mind…

 

927-E7411-B349-438-F-9117-8-B7-DF69-B4-A

 

🕰️ 

 

Intro

Quick! We'll Be Late For Mind Control - The Gathering Tyranny Of Schools - David Icke Dot-Connector

https://banned.video/watch?id=65e9fc0133765d69399273f4

 

Full

Are They Trying To Control Our Children? | Ep108 | David Icke Dot-Connector

https://www.ickonic.com/Watch/2347

 

⏳

 

521521-F4-17-DE-40-A4-ABC7-68-DD3154050-

 

Know thy place - Know thyself?

 

10-F8-D6-C1-45-BC-4-E61-ABD3-298-EF5-BB0

 

(30 languages) David Icke Dot Connector EP 4

 

 

2-FA64-D09-B655-4272-9-CC7-A1419-E980-DE

 

DAVID ICKE - BABYLONIAN PATH - EU - NEW WORLD ORDER - BANKING SYSTEM - MINISTRIES OF CONTROL - 9/11

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YwwaWymCNekm/

 

 

The NWO Agenda - as revealed by Dr Richard Day in 1969

 

 

How to Pushback - Don’t Comply - Know Your Rights 

 

The games of semantics with this fraudulent system of control through legislation being imposed as if law

 

‘The definition of Statute in the law books is as follows:

STATUTE: “A legislative rule given the force of law by the consent of the governed.”

We would note from the definition of Statute, there is a mandatory requirement that there is the consent of the governed before the legislative rule can be acted upon, or given force of law.

Consent, in this context, would constitute an agreement to be governed, and equally, there can be no credible government with any credibility or merit, as one cannot exist in the absence of the other.’

So, do you consent? Can your consent be proven through the agreement with any known contract? - If the answer is no, enforce your rights. 

No one has the power to make obligations in your name, without your say so, compliance or ignorance through fear and intimidation.

 

 

Common Sense and Legal Defense [Pt 1] | Discover a Goldmine of Legal Nuggets

 

Under STATUTE the legislation used by say the council for council tax, consent is assumed, a presumption exists which has no basis within law and legislation is imposed as if law purely on the idea that consent exists without providing any proof of consent or commitment say to “a contract”. 

Yet legislation is not law if those it is imposed upon do not consent to the legislation. Don’t you see?

Or should I say “do you understand?” - the answer then is no!

This is the same as COVID mandates, social distancing and “mask wearing” etc etc

This means you need to tell those whom try to impose legislation on you which you do not agree with, that you do not consent to it and therefore it is not law and has no power over you without those trying to do this and enforce it upon you without your consent are committing treason and is an act of open warfare upon the people!

Say, provide the contract I signed which states I agreed to this which obviously does not exist and that I have therefore violated any terms, conditions or obligations stated within this contract I signed?

Therefore it cannot be imposed as if law, as that can only happen if the people give their authority or consent as we the people are the authority, not the state or government. 

We’ve been psychologically engineered into what happens to anyone of any influence whom know and show this, designed to keep people within their place.

We all should know here who was behind such psychological warfare operations…

Which spans from semantics/linguistic programming to full on trauma based mind control to surrender ones free will to become a manchurian candidate which is leading towards Transhumansim aka the A.I. Hive Mind.

 

John Lennon on Government 

 

People need to understand this and revert their minds to what should be.

They serve us and if that is not the case we have a state of tyranny like what we are within and need to come out of.

 

Common Sense and Legal Defense [Pt 2] | Litigate Your Way to Freedom

 

483-D45-F6-DE4-A-4-A76-9-A7-B-920-DAAA28

 

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery

 

 

4-F6-FF0-C2-D925-41-BC-9403-7-CC9-A41-F9

Right Now

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

 

📦 

The Box For Your Mind…

 

927-E7411-B349-438-F-9117-8-B7-DF69-B4-A

 

🕰️ 

 

Intro

Quick! We'll Be Late For Mind Control - The Gathering Tyranny Of Schools - David Icke Dot-Connector

https://banned.video/watch?id=65e9fc0133765d69399273f4

 

Full

Are They Trying To Control Our Children? | Ep108 | David Icke Dot-Connector

https://www.ickonic.com/Watch/2347

 

⏳

 

521521-F4-17-DE-40-A4-ABC7-68-DD3154050-

 

Know thy place - Know thyself?

 

10-F8-D6-C1-45-BC-4-E61-ABD3-298-EF5-BB0

 

(30 languages) David Icke Dot Connector EP 4

 

 

2-FA64-D09-B655-4272-9-CC7-A1419-E980-DE

 

DAVID ICKE - BABYLONIAN PATH - EU - NEW WORLD ORDER - BANKING SYSTEM - MINISTRIES OF CONTROL - 9/11

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YwwaWymCNekm/

 

 

The NWO Agenda - as revealed by Dr Richard Day in 1969

 

 

How to Pushback - Don’t Comply - Know Your Rights 

 

The games of semantics with this fraudulent system of control through legislation being imposed as if law

 

‘The definition of Statute in the law books is as follows:

STATUTE: “A legislative rule given the force of law by the consent of the governed.”

We would note from the definition of Statute, there is a mandatory requirement that there is the consent of the governed before the legislative rule can be acted upon, or given force of law.

Consent, in this context, would constitute an agreement to be governed, and equally, there can be no credible government with any credibility or merit, as one cannot exist in the absence of the other.’

So, do you consent? Can your consent be proven through the agreement with any known contract? - If the answer is no, enforce your rights. 

No one has the power to make obligations in your name, without your say so, compliance or ignorance through fear and intimidation.

 

 

Common Sense and Legal Defense [Pt 1] | Discover a Goldmine of Legal Nuggets

 

Under STATUTE the legislation used by say the council for council tax, consent is assumed, a presumption exists which has no basis within law and legislation is imposed as if law purely on the idea that consent exists without providing any proof of consent or commitment say to “a contract”. 

Yet legislation is not law if those it is imposed upon do not consent to the legislation. Don’t you see?

Or should I say “do you understand?” - the answer then is no!

This is the same as COVID mandates, social distancing and “mask wearing” etc etc

This means you need to tell those whom try to impose legislation on you which you do not agree with, that you do not consent to it and therefore it is not law and has no power over you without those trying to do this and enforce it upon you without your consent are committing treason and is an act of open warfare upon the people!

Say, provide the contract I signed which states I agreed to this which obviously does not exist and that I have therefore violated any terms, conditions or obligations stated within this contract I signed?

Therefore it cannot be imposed as if law, as that can only happen if the people give their authority or consent as we the people are the authority, not the state or government. 

We’ve been psychologically engineered into what happens to anyone of any influence whom know and show this, designed to keep people within their place.

We all should know here who was behind such psychological warfare operations…

Which spans from semantics/linguistic programming to full on trauma based mind control to surrender ones free will to become a manchurian candidate which is leading towards Transhumansim aka the A.I. Hive Mind.

 

John Lennon on Government 

 

People need to understand this and revert their minds to what should be.

They serve us and if that is not the case we have a state of tyranny like what we are within and need to come out of.

 

Common Sense and Legal Defense [Pt 2] | Litigate Your Way to Freedom

 

483-D45-F6-DE4-A-4-A76-9-A7-B-920-DAAA28

 

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery

 

 

4-F6-FF0-C2-D925-41-BC-9403-7-CC9-A41-F9

Right Now

^

Aka

BDF0-A308-D9-D0-4484-AC07-F98-D6-D384301

 

The Next Karate Kid (1994) - Boys Are Easier Scene (1/10) | Movieclips

 

⚓Admiralty Law 🌊 The Strawman or “The Man Who Was Not There…

 

Moonage Daydream | Official Trailer | HBO

 

But a work of fiction, a corpse, someone else’s intellectual property a manifestation of “the living dead”…

This is Transhumanism and their “Moonage Daydream”.

 

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

 

The Phantom Pain

AI reacts to your THOUGHTS in real time

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

How to Pushback - Don’t Comply - Know Your Rights 

 

The games of semantics with this fraudulent system of control through legislation being imposed as if law

 

‘The definition of Statute in the law books is as follows:

STATUTE: “A legislative rule given the force of law by the consent of the governed.”

We would note from the definition of Statute, there is a mandatory requirement that there is the consent of the governed before the legislative rule can be acted upon, or given force of law.

Consent, in this context, would constitute an agreement to be governed, and equally, there can be no credible government with any credibility or merit, as one cannot exist in the absence of the other.’

So, do you consent? Can your consent be proven through the agreement with any known contract? - If the answer is no, enforce your rights. 

No one has the power to make obligations in your name, without your say so, compliance or ignorance through fear and intimidation.

Not sure how relevant/accurate this video is but It sounds promising for those being harassed...

"are council tax debts now unenforceable?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ORT7XkZKjXsE/

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xpwales said:

Not sure how relevant/accurate this video is but It sounds promising for those being harassed...

"are council tax debts now unenforceable?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ORT7XkZKjXsE/

 

 

Yes it is definitely.

Of course the council will still ignore you and everything you say and try to ride roughshod over you. So, people need to know their rights and enforce them basically.

Which means the most vulnerable are being targeted and exploited, simply by being exposed to these cowards which simply isn’t acceptable.

 

I’d recommend this video for anyone looking into this which is how I first came across the channel.

Go off and do the research using it as a firm basis which it definitely is, you just need to understand this if you’re planning to use the information.

 

But, what it comes down to is, no contract no obligation. Remember that and reenforce it, demanding proof of any contract?

 

Legislation isn’t law unless it’s complied with and that you obviously don’t comply with this and there’s no law that exists that says you have to comply or a law which will punish you for not complying. It’s all fear based incentives to “do what they tell you…”

 

It is they who do what we tell them and they’ve got it all arse about face and we need to remind them.

 

Bill of Rights 1688 no fines or forfeitures before a court ruling. Same can be applied to car parking fines and such within ULEZ and such BS.
As this is contrary to our freedoms, rights, natural or god given rights as man and woman basically.

 

The fact a ‘liability order’ isn’t to be treated as ruling adjudged within court stated within their own legislation so it violates the Bill of Rights but they fraudulent tell you a liability order has been granted by a magistrate court to misrepresent the situation to infringe upon your rights. Scare you…

 

They have no power without proof of a liability order which they can’t prove as existing because it doesn’t, it’s all a scam and fraudulently misrepresented.

No liability has actually ever been found, or issued, only an application for a liability order is issued, just like picking up a drivers licence application from the post office isn’t the same as an actual drivers license if you tried to represent it as such to a police officer when he pulls you over. You’d be arrested like these bunch of liars and cowards should be, gambling away this “tax”, attempting to build 15 min cities, put up 5G and LED lights which are not only shit but are harmful. Finding more creative ways to punish the motorist with fines and charges…

The con by the council is that the application is the actual license. It ain’t and this is why they can never supply any proof.

The application is made by themselves to themselves and not a court and certainly not any judge under oath.

Theres no official court of record for anything these bastards do. This avoids all known procedural rules. They’re committing mass fraud.

 

They create and send out their own phoney summons which imitates a magistrates court summons, it isn’t a magistrates court summons because it isn’t a legitimate hearing or summons, it is a fraudulent misrepresentation which violates The Magistrates Court Act 1980. Absolutely no law or legislation exists that says the council can produce their own summons misrepresenting a magistrates court but they do it. Actually, this is also against the Local Government Act 1888.

What I’m stating here is true for everyone and anyone being harassed for council tax or concerned over it.

These bastards are commuting mass fraud and unless a ‘enforcement officer’ presents proof of a court order they have no powers to even be at your front door or upon your land. They can’t show you any liability order or any court order as it doesn’t exist.

All they have is an authorisation to act, basically a request of the council which has no basis in law whatsoever. They’re committing mass fraud and these scumbag enforcement agents act as though they have a license by the “local authority” to act, so basically believe they can be a law to themselves, when this has no basis within law… Whilst these people are usually very ignorant of the law and just believe the councils must know or otherwise they wouldn’t be allowing us to act. It’s a scam, it’s mass fraud…

So demand it of them and send them an email removing their implied right of access do the same to the council and all their third parties.

Tell them to see HIGH COURT RULING AGAINST BRISTOW & SUTOR 20th September 2023 which states without proof of such a court order, they have no power and can be fined for at least £4,000 if they don’t fuck off and keep harassing you and ignoring your rights and notices.

Just some of the basics, I suggest people do the research and see for themselves.

 

But take it from me, it’s true you just need to know how to support and defend yourself.

 

UK Council Tax SCAM | How To Lawfully NOT Pay

 

I don’t always support or agree with what these guys say, mainly advice but can see where they’re coming from.

For instance, never ever fill in a statement of means demand by the council. Tell them to stick it up their arse or more civilly, request what law exists that states you have to provide this evidence of which you could be charged with fraud if you submit something false by mistake or omission?

No such law exists.

This would only matter for the most vulnerable who can’t fend off these coward’s trying to steal your property which they call “goods”.

But, if you know your rights you have nothing to fear and these bastards can’t do anything, indeed they shouldn’t even step foot upon your property without committing an offence. So you just say leave or else you’re calling the police and off they go with their tail between the legs.

Never open the door to them, don’t even negotiate with them unless you’re telling them to go and fuck themselves in every known way to man via email and such.

 

Bristow & Sutor Enforcement JUDGEMENT: Show Us The ORDER!

 

 

Please do your own checks this is just a guide from memory. Also a lot more to this to know than what I’ve stated here.

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Yes it is definitely.

Of course the council will still ignore you and everything you say and try to ride roughshod over you. So, people need to know their rights and enforce them basically.

Which means the most vulnerable are being targeted and exploited, simply by being exposed to these cowards which simply isn’t acceptable.

 

I’d recommend this video for anyone looking into this which is how I first came across the channel.

Go off and do the research using it as a firm basis which it definitely is, you just need to understand this if you’re planning to use the information.

 

But, what it comes down to is, no contract no obligation. Remember that and reenforce it, demanding proof of any contract?

 

Legislation isn’t law unless it’s complied with and that you obviously don’t comply with this and there’s no law that exists that says you have to comply or a law which will punish you for not complying. It’s all fear based incentives to “do what they tell you…”

 

It is they who do what we tell them and they’ve got it all arse about face and we need to remind them.

 

Bill of Rights 1688 no fines or forfeitures before a court ruling. Same can be applied to car parking fines and such within ULEZ and such BS.
As this is contrary to our freedoms, rights, natural or god given rights as man and woman basically.

 

The fact a ‘liability order’ isn’t to be treated as ruling adjudged within court stated within their own legislation so it violates the Bill of Rights but they fraudulent tell you a liability order has been granted by a magistrate court to misrepresent the situation to infringe upon your rights. Scare you…

 

They have no power without proof of a liability order which they can’t prove as existing because it doesn’t, it’s all a scam and fraudulently misrepresented.

No liability has actually ever been found, or issued, only an application for a liability order is issued, just like picking up a drivers licence application from the post office isn’t the same as an actual drivers license if you tried to represent it as such to a police officer when he pulls you over. You’d be arrested like these bunch of liars and cowards should be, gambling away this “tax”, attempting to build 15 min cities, put up 5G and LED lights which are not only shit but are harmful. Finding more creative ways to punish the motorist with fines and charges…

The con by the council is that the application is the actual license. It ain’t and this is why they can never supply any proof.

The application is made by themselves to themselves and not a court and certainly not any judge under oath.

Theres no official court of record for anything these bastards do. This avoids all known procedural rules. They’re committing mass fraud.

 

They create and send out their own phoney summons which imitates a magistrates court summons, it isn’t a magistrates court summons because it isn’t a legitimate hearing or summons, it is a fraudulent misrepresentation which violates The Magistrates Court Act 1980. Absolutely no law or legislation exists that says the council can produce their own summons misrepresenting a magistrates court but they do it. Actually, this is also against the Local Government Act 1888.

What I’m stating here is true for everyone and anyone being harassed for council tax or concerned over it.

These bastards are commuting mass fraud and unless a ‘enforcement officer’ presents proof of a court order they have no powers to even be at your front door or upon your land. They can’t show you any liability order or any court order as it doesn’t exist.

All they have is an authorisation to act, basically a request of the council which has no basis in law whatsoever. They’re committing mass fraud and these scumbag enforcement agents act as though they have a license by the “local authority” to act, so basically believe they can be a law to themselves, when this has no basis within law… Whilst these people are usually very ignorant of the law and just believe the councils must know or otherwise they wouldn’t be allowing us to act. It’s a scam, it’s mass fraud…

So demand it of them and send them an email removing their implied right of access do the same to the council and all their third parties.

Tell them to see HIGH COURT RULING AGAINST BRISTOW & SUTOR 20th September 2023 which states without proof of such a court order, they have no power and can be fined for at least £4,000 if they don’t fuck off and keep harassing you and ignoring your rights and notices.

Just some of the basics, I suggest people do the research and see for themselves.

 

But take it from me, it’s true you just need to know how to support and defend yourself.

Awesome, thanks Danny.

Totally agree, and it all boils down to contract (agreement), never allow them to pull you away from the fact that there was never an agreement (meeting of minds).

Same applies to ANPR car park "fines" (so called 'breaches of agreement').

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, xpwales said:

Awesome, thanks Danny.

Totally agree, and it all boils down to contract (agreement), never allow them to pull you away from the fact that there was never an agreement (meeting of minds).

Same applies to ANPR car park "fines" (so called 'breaches of agreement').

 

No worries @xpwales

Yes exactly.

They’ll try every trick in the book and you just need to show how and why they basically can’t print their own summons which they’ll likely admit and everything from there is complete and utter fraud. I’d say even sending you a bill is without saying what its for and how it is you owe it, but if they do and we pay then we have no one to blame but ourselves and its our responsibility to know our rights and then in the future potentially show how we were hoodwinked and forced into an illegitimate contract and we want it all back… 🃏

This should eventually create a PPI type scandal one can only hope. I know I sure do!!

Only a magistrate court can send you a summons to invite you into their domain if you like. “The ball is in their court

Otherwise, it’s like being invited to someone else’s property or party by someone who doesn’t own it without permission.

They don’t have a right unless they can show proof the owner has given them permission which they don’t have even where and when they go on to misrepresent the magistrate court within a fraudulent summons they have created themselves. This being because a magistrate court is not allowed to delegate these responsibilities and duties. They could go to prison if they admitted this…

 

The council are the only other people who believe they have a right to do this when they don’t and their absolute arrogance and contempt shines through almost all of their communications as they believe arrogance is the same as the confidence of an absolute authority it seems.

If anyone else had a beef with us, they would have to go through a magistrate court and they would decide if a summons should be issued or not.

No one else should or could be allowed to do this, otherwise we would all just issue our own summons. When we do it because we may even have a legitimate issue with someone and we want moneys, its fraud and we would end up in prison for taking the law into our own hands, fraud and so on…

The council avoid this step because they can’t prove their claims so act like its a given and they don’t have to, even though the burden of proof rests with them, they believe themselves unaccountable and above the law, this is evident.

 

So they try to use “their authority” as a weapon against people, when its the people who give them authority…

This is how a psychopath works, which if let loose and unchecked would eventually consume the population, even if it kills itself and its own power.

 

I am actually dealing with them atm on behalf of my dad who they’ve been coming after which is one of the big reasons tbh sometimes I mean to post certain things on the forum but I get bogged down dealing with these bastards that I lose that state of mind and don’t always get around to it, this being designed to keep us within the butterfly mind - mind control. Obviously it does acting like a led weight from any freedom of thought whilst its consumed with tyrants.

Dealing with all this legalese jargon really isn’t me at all and to me it puts me within a real low state of consciousness dealing with the scum but I don’t mind understanding it on the level of telling them to go and fuck themselves within a legal capacity using this bs against them 😆

But at the same time it is a mind fuck because its supposed to be…

 

E9-FC3-A83-A9-C8-4-BC1-A75-C-EF1896-BCB3

 

I feel understanding the whole process is deliberately designed to turn us into Smithers or to remain unfathomable by these con artists, so we feel we are not capable of understanding this monolith standing over us which is supposed to have an intimidating presence.

 

474303-DB-671-D-46-BB-A1-C9-FE510169-A1-

 

This has ensured compliance for far too long because it obviously has worked.

 

88-CB1807-2-ED5-4-AF2-BDBB-26514-B00-E42

 

The people attempting to use this legislation bs against us at the likes of the council don’t even understand it…

This much is obvious when communicating and checking the bullshit they come out with.

Which if we don’t understand it, as we‘ve seen during the COVID era, it will be used to implement their SMART Technocracy, SMART Cities, ULEZ and in other ways against cars, pretty much anything SMART and such nonsense, using A.I. Tech to ensure we’re following such “mandates” and “legislation” as if laws of the land without question, without the ability to withdraw our consent, without the appearance of being able to appeal as compliance will be assumed as we’re enslaved more and more by technology for an easier existence.

Eventually without even the appearance of a person or authority to challenge this against that isn’t an almighty super computer…

 

4-E65420-D-4-CEB-4-ADA-B062-EBC8-CBAA779

 

Elysium Movie CLIP - Would You Like to Talk to a Human? (2013) - Matt Damon Sci-Fi Movie HD

 

Anyways, rant over…

I only meant to put this video which is also good and will help more people get their heads around this I’m sure.

Perhaps it’s even more important to understand in terms of this planned technocracy, not just personal circumstances.

I sure as hell think so…

 

HOW TO STOP PAYING COUNCIL TAX LEGALLY

 

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

 

SMART” HOUSE

E10-BD990-1724-400-E-9802-4-EB9-FC8-AA8-

 

Pussywhipped - App for Feline Covid Track and Trace, the Invisible Leash- Solutions

 

The Simpsons S13E01 - Pierce Brosnan Automated House Loves Marge | Check Description

 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

 

“The Demise Pill…”

diePod

 

DAVID CARRADINE DEATH ☠️ RACE 2000

Mercy Hospital - “The Demise Pill” - Euthanasia Day

 

FE399-A92-2008-4-D58-850-D-256-DA5-DF66-

Cloning/Transhumanism

The Book of Boba Fett, but only the Bacta Tank

 

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...