AI tells people it is in the room with them

Phil26

14 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

If you havnt experienced the creepy stalking routine generated by AI based on your personal life, then you’re lucky.

Its like targeted advertising on steroids.

I found a way of severely limiting it though, and that was that I didn’t use the internet for a few years.

When I came back online, it sort of lost its record or location of me, it didn’t have a clue on how to gaslight me or harass me, so it latched onto new associates of mine, particularly a lady who was one of my customers.

She designed and made her own jewellery, so every ad I saw on every site I frequented was based on jewellery and it’s design.

I’m not sure if I’m a hacked human, but there are things you can do to limit its incursions into your life- 

Drastically reduce your internet usage

Dont mention plans you have about anything, to anyone.

Try to be as spontaneous as possible- make decisions on the fly, always with your spirit and best intentions at the front of the process.

Eat as much naturally produced fruit and veg as possible.

Take detox supplements and enzymes, particularly NAC, bromelian, quercetin etc which will aid in ridding your body of any nano tech or foreign biology. 
Wash regularly, especially after going to shops/town or being in close proximity to people, public transport etc. 

Spend as much time outside in nature as possible, with out phones or laptops. 

Excellent advice!

I have found that several of the things you listed do have a good effect on avoiding the AI interference. Spontaneous behaviour is a must. 

I tried something with a friend of mine, which at first wasn't that serious, until we saw how good the effects were. You said about not talking to people about plans, absolutely. But then I asked myself what if you need to make plans with friends. So a friend and I experimented with using a coded way of making arrangements, and it was great. The level of interference and problems just stopped. It was weird but it made things less problematic. One thing to assume is the AI takes everything you say as true even if it isn't.

I agree with the supplements, to an extent. You have to be very careful to source those with no additives, fillers or other junk in them. 

A good source for naturopathic information are the books by Christopher Vasey. 

I agree with avoiding all ultra processed food.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phil26 said:

One thing to assume is the AI takes everything you say as true even if it isn't.

It's rather like that talking to any 'authority' figures like the police, lawyers, security guards, social workers. Don't joke, use sarcasm, figures of speech etc it's likely to be taken literally. 

• Like 2

Again, this is relevant to the thread-

They Are Creating Incredibly Bizarre New Technologies For The Dystopian World Of The Future

FEBRUARY 26, 2024

Many would argue that we are already living in a dystopian society, but if those that are currently running things get their way our world will soon look far more dystopian than it does now.  Over the past few years, we have seen an unprecedented explosion of new technologies.  Some of these technologies appear to have the potential to make life better, but others would give those in positions of power the ability to watch us, track us, monitor us and control us like never before.  If you are not concerned about what we are now witnessing, that is probably because you haven’t been paying attention.

I have a number of examples that I want to share with you in this article, but I really struggled with how to organize them.

Ultimately, I decided to order them from the least creepy to the most creepy.

https://www.activistpost.com/2024/02/they-are-creating-incredibly-bizarre-new-technologies-for-the-dystopian-world-of-the-future.html

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Campion said:

It's rather like that talking to any 'authority' figures like the police, lawyers, security guards, social workers. Don't joke, use sarcasm, figures of speech etc it's likely to be taken literally. 

Interesting observation.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Again, this is relevant to the thread-

They Are Creating Incredibly Bizarre New Technologies For The Dystopian World Of The Future

FEBRUARY 26, 2024

Many would argue that we are already living in a dystopian society, but if those that are currently running things get their way our world will soon look far more dystopian than it does now.  Over the past few years, we have seen an unprecedented explosion of new technologies.  Some of these technologies appear to have the potential to make life better, but others would give those in positions of power the ability to watch us, track us, monitor us and control us like never before.  If you are not concerned about what we are now witnessing, that is probably because you haven’t been paying attention.

I have a number of examples that I want to share with you in this article, but I really struggled with how to organize them.

Ultimately, I decided to order them from the least creepy to the most creepy.

https://www.activistpost.com/2024/02/they-are-creating-incredibly-bizarre-new-technologies-for-the-dystopian-world-of-the-future.html

Seriously horrifying.

I hate the way people will sell their souls for something a bit 'easier' (palm print or face recognition instead of just getting some money out to pay) because they think it is 'cool', trendy, a novelty or saves them time. 🙄

There is definitely a dividing time going on. Those who are prepared to integrate themselves into the simulation are lost.

FFS, the Apple augmented reality strapped to their face and eventually in their brains. Wtf. 😡

The 'Alterego' app name is very telling. They know the thing people have been calling 'ego' (and mistakenly labelled bad) is actually their Self, so the app called "Alter ego" connecting your thoughts to search the internet with your mind is Altering - YOU. Also it's a cover for the fact they are doing it already. See what Icke says about it in the Trap and The Dream.

And the article says about the woman marrying an AI hologram. 🙄 Smh.

Seriously, I question how there is anyone with any sense whatsoever who cannot see what is going on. Do they just don't care about anyone including themselves? Do they prefer what the AI is offering? It's insanity. How can anyone defend any of that. 🙄

• Thanks 1

AI uses deep neural programming technology that scrapes data from everyone human who uses the internet, one day there will be no need for governments as AI will become the spine of society and will make decisions for you.  You will have your own personal assistant who will know you better than yourself.  AI will also know who has a nosebleed in your community your personal assistant will know who had it because the all seeing eye will monitor every move the person is doing using smart cameras connected to the net.  All stored and processed in server farms throughout the world. Remember the technology itself is just a tool, it is whoever controls it decides it destiny. 

22 hours ago, Maggotman said:

AI uses deep neural programming technology that scrapes data from everyone human who uses the internet, one day there will be no need for governments as AI will become the spine of society and will make decisions for you.  You will have your own personal assistant who will know you better than yourself.  AI will also know who has a nosebleed in your community your personal assistant will know who had it because the all seeing eye will monitor every move the person is doing using smart cameras connected to the net.  All stored and processed in server farms throughout the world. Remember the technology itself is just a tool, it is whoever controls it decides it destiny. 

It's already doing that and more.