SNP motion calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza sabotaged.

numnuts

So, let's get right down to the nitty gritty of it all. How many M.P.'s and how much of the mass media are now calling for the SNP motion to be put before parliament again? A simple solution, no? Well, maybe a handful of M.P.'s are, but, if so, they are getting no coverage. Cue a lot of time-wasting then. No need to quickly put things right and scrutinise what happened afterwards. Let's have many weeks of fake 'political rowing' instead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68371016

'How the row over Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle unfolded.'

In response, Sir Lindsay issues a further apology, while emphasising his concerns about MPs' security, saying: "I never ever want to go through a situation where I pick up a phone to find a friend, of whatever side, has been murdered by terrorists". (He did it to protect his political family.) 🙂

Edited by numnuts

As a group, although there must be a few dissenters, even the SNP seem to be adopting the 'It's all done with' approach. Let's all play the blame game and just debate Hoyle's future. Very fishy. Furthermore, all of this now makes some of the recent 'anti-semitic' incidents involving M.P.'s look orchestrated, so as to give Hoyle a bit of ammo to use as justification, when the time came. Personally, on top of the main goal of protecting Starmer's position, I reckon that some M.P.'s really didn't like the idea of potentially being seen as complicit in war crimes. And the Israeli government obviously gets more time to destroy Gaza, without feeling heat from the U.K. parliament.

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

As a group, although there must be a few dissenters, even the SNP seem to be adopting the 'It's all done with' approach. Let's all play the blame game and just debate Hoyle's future. Very fishy. Furthermore, all of this now makes some of the recent 'anti-semitic' incidents involving M.P.'s look orchestrated, so as to give Hoyle a bit of ammo to use as justification, when the time came. Personally, on top of the main goal of protecting Starmer's position, I reckon that some M.P.'s really didn't like the idea of potentially being seen as complicit in war crimes. And the Israeli government obviously gets more time to destroy Gaza, without feeling heat from the U.K. parliament.

They probably just wanted rid of Hoyle. It's all staged.

With the tons of weapons that Uk is supplying to israel and others all over the globe, i mean plane loads of weapons are going to israel everyday from uk airports, there's too much money, politics and greed at work here to give a damn about human life